PDA

View Full Version : elongated throwing motion

manchambo
10-24-2011, 08:47 AM
elongated throwing motion

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2011, 08:49 AM
He's got to do something about that. He drops that ball below his waist.

jhns
10-24-2011, 08:50 AM
1000 post rule

DenverBroncosJM
10-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Sorry didn't notice I was too happy uh duh winning!

v2micca
10-24-2011, 09:06 AM
On the radio this morning, local talking heads were discussing the fact that a couple of times during the Game, the Dolphins used a delayed Safety Blitz due to the fact that they felt the safety would have enough to time to shoot the gap. I'm not saying that Tebow needs to change his throwing motion. But he needs to get quicker with his reads and his decision making.

DrFate
10-24-2011, 09:06 AM
I've never really understood all the attention.

It isn't any more elongated than Leftwich's motion, and he was a first round pick and starter in this league for years. Randall Cunningham had a pretty long release, so does Kerry Collins (just guys off the top of my head)

Elway patted the ball which made his release 'slower' than ideal. He seemed to do OK.

Tebow needs more footwork coaching than anything. And I'm not saying he can't improve on the release point, but it's crazy how these ESPN types want to harp on that and give people like Rivers a pass (he of the far-from-classical throwing motion)

manchambo
10-24-2011, 09:07 AM
1000 post rule

you have an elongated typing motion

manchambo
10-24-2011, 09:09 AM
i have an elongated fapping motion

jhns
you have an elongated typing motion

You have a dumbed down posting playbook.

v2micca
Tebow needs more footwork coaching than anything. And I'm not saying he can't improve on the release point, but it's crazy how these ESPN types want to harp on that and give people like Rivers a pass (he of the far-from-classical throwing motion)

Completely agree. I can deal with his throwing motion. If he can speed up his read progression and decision making, it will largely solve the problems associated with his long wind-up.

But his footwork has to improve. It seemed like a lot of his down field passes we just really badly off. Then on the replay it would show that his feet were all over the place. He needs to focus on improving his lower body mechanics.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-24-2011, 09:10 AM
I've never really understood all the attention.

It isn't any more elongated than Leftwich's motion, and he was a first round pick and starter in this league for years. Randall Cunningham had a pretty long release, so does Kerry Collins (just guys off the top of my head)

Elway patted the ball which made his release 'slower' than ideal. He seemed to do OK.

Leftwich was a bust. Collins was a journeyman, really no better than Orton when you consider all the factors.

Elway patted the ball, but when it was time to throw, that ball got out quickly. Same with Rivers; it's a weird motion but the ball gets out quickly, with an economy of effort.

I agree with you about footwork being the most important thing, but I'd like to see the throwing motion Tebow worked on prior to the draft. It was shorter, quicker release.

Inkana7
10-24-2011, 09:12 AM
Yeah, it's clearly an issue. He'd take a lot less sacks if he could get the ball out quicker. It seems like he's hesitant to throw some passes that he could complete if his motion wasn't so slow.

bronco militia
10-24-2011, 09:13 AM

yeah, I was just going to mention that.

FYI, Elway's little ball tap then release is still faster than Cutler.

FISH
10-24-2011, 09:13 AM
You have a dumbed down posting playbook.

Are you kidding me?!?! That is ridiculous...I never even got a playbook..

DrFate
10-24-2011, 09:15 AM
Collins was a journeyman, really no better than Orton

Except for the 2 Pro Bowl appearances, the 4 playoff appearances, about 130 NFL games...

Can't you participate in a single thread without bringing up Orton?

Smiling Assassin27
10-24-2011, 09:19 AM
What he needs is game reps. You can't teach that stuff in practice and then expect it to stick in a game situation. Dude is bailing on the pocket too quickly and this has to be learned in-game, it can't be taught in a film session or practice.

If I'm Elway, I call Steve Young and offer to pay him a buttload to tutor Tebow intensely and then turn the guy loose on gameday. If he says no, I guess plan B is Todd Marinovich. ;)

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-24-2011, 09:21 AM
Except for the 2 Pro Bowl appearances, the 4 playoff appearances, about 130 NFL games...

Can't you participate in a single thread without bringing up Orton?

So a Collins-level player is really what Tebow can and should be aiming for?

Aim high.

Dedhed
10-24-2011, 09:22 AM
Actually, according to Merril Hoge, it's not an elongated throwing motion, but a "long-gated" throwing motion.

Seriously, he just said "long-gated" 5 times on Espin.

I don't think the throwing motion has anything to do with the safety getting to him, or theDolphins calling that blitz because of the throwing motion. I think it has more to do with Tebow (and less so the OL) needing better recognition of what's going on, and the defense attacking a young QB.

Dedhed
10-24-2011, 09:24 AM

Aim high.He didn't mention Tebow at all. He was simply calling your retarded comparison of Collins to Orton, well, retarded.

The Joker
10-24-2011, 09:24 AM
It's not a problem at all with Rivers though because while his delivery is very unusual, it's really fast. People who worry about Tebow's motion don't do it because it looks funny, they do it because a slower throwing motion is less effective than a fast one.

His motion takes much longer than most QB's to complete, which gives rushers more time to get to him and allows DB's extra time to see the pass is about to be thrown and make a break on the ball.

It doesn't mean he can't succeed, but to say it's not a negative against him isn't true either, and if he can find a way to shorten it that will only be a good thing for his development.

DrFate
10-24-2011, 09:25 AM

Aim high.

Deflection and red herring. I am not surprised.

Collins has played in 195 regular season NFL games and 7 playoff games. Tebow would be fortunate to put up such numbers.

My point was that Hoge and his band of ESPN morons have no problems with Collins slow release, or any of the other quarterbacks who have less-than-ideal throwing motions. Tebow needs to improve all aspects of his game. The media is fixated on the way he releases the ball for some reason.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-24-2011, 09:26 AM
It's not a problem at all with Rivers though because while his delivery is very unusual, it's really fast. People who worry about Tebow's motion don't do it because it looks funny, they do it because a slower throwing motion is less effective than a fast one.

His motion takes much longer than most QB's to complete, which gives rushers more time to get to him and allows DB's extra time to see the pass is about to be thrown and make a break on the ball.

It doesn't mean he can't succeed, but to say it's not a negative against him isn't true either, and if he can find a way to shorten it that will only be a good thing for his development.

Careful. That kind of honest critique isn't allowed here.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-24-2011, 09:27 AM

Collins has played in 195 regular season NFL games and 7 playoff games. Tebow would be fortunate to put up such numbers.

My point was that Hoge and his band of ESPN morons have no problems with Collins slow release, or any of the other quarterbacks who have less-than-ideal throwing motions. Tebow needs to improve all aspects of his game. The media is fixated on the way he releases the ball for some reason.

And I mentioned his footwork -- ACTUALLY AGREEING WITH YOU IN THE PROCESS -- in my post, yet you pull out the Collins comparison to try and make a point that has nothing to do with the thread?

You're neat. I bet your mom tells you all the time.

As for ESPN not having a problem with Collins' release... Well, Hoge didn't work for ESPN when Collins was a second year player. Maybe that's the problem? Possibly?

If it isn't a problem, why did Tebow work on rectifying it before the draft? Hmmmm.

DrFate
10-24-2011, 09:30 AM
in my post, yet you pull out the Collins comparison to try and make a point that has nothing to do with the thread?

I'll give you a chance to correct yourself - read post #11.

AlphaSeirra
10-24-2011, 09:34 AM
AMAZING how EFFECTIVE it is, puts Tim in the Top 10 in the NFL just ahead of Romo.

A few selected Current 2011 NFL Pass Efficiency Ratings:

5. Matt Schaub 96.8
6. Matt Stafford - 95.5
9. Alex Smith - 95.2 (Meyer S/O QB that has been called a 1st rnd bust)

Not yet listed: Tim Tebow - 94.4 <<< (Meyer S/O QB that some claimed should be a 3-4 rd pick)

10. Tony Romo - 93.4
13. Michael Vick - 84.4
16. Jay Cutler - 84.0
19. Scam Newton - 82.8
20 Philip Rivers - 82.3

27. Kyle Orton - 75.7 (they only list one QB per team)
28. Colt McCoy - 75.4
30. Sam Bradford - 72.2 <<< #1 Pick over Tebow in 2010 and a 'Can't Miss' QB, supposedly.

uplink
10-24-2011, 09:43 AM

Collins may sneak into the HOF given his career numbers

v2micca
10-24-2011, 09:50 AM
AMAZING how EFFECTIVE it is, puts Tim in the Top 10 in the NFL just ahead of Romo.

Yeah, ESPN's new stat really doesn't sell me on anyone. Its not an objective number as for as I am concerned.

DrFate
10-24-2011, 09:51 AM

They can put his bust right next to Vinny Testeverde :)

ColoradoDarin
10-24-2011, 09:53 AM
Actually, according to Merril Hoge, it's not an elongated throwing motion, but a "long-gated" throwing motion.

Seriously, he just said "long-gated" 5 times on Espin.

I don't think the throwing motion has anything to do with the safety getting to him, or theDolphins calling that blitz because of the throwing motion. I think it has more to do with Tebow (and less so the OL) needing better recognition of what's going on, and the defense attacking a young QB.

This. He just needs playing time for the game to slow down for him. On one of those the back was wide open for a dump off, but Tebow took the sack. He'll see that when they go over the film this week, and Tebow will make the play. Maybe not the very next time, but I have no doubt that the game will come to him.

oubronco
10-24-2011, 09:57 AM
Ya think

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=28113&dateline=1319469607 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=28113)

Pick Six
10-24-2011, 09:57 AM
They showed footage of Urban Meyer trying to coach up Tebow on his throws, before the game. I hope he soaks in as much knowledge as he can about being an NFL quarterback...

DenverBroncosJM
10-24-2011, 10:02 AM
Miami blitzed a ton.

For as long as it takes him to release if it was that much of an issue wouldnt we see more batted balls at the LOS?

I mean for the 14 passes he threw in 45 mins.

Smiling Assassin27
10-24-2011, 10:05 AM
They can put his bust right next to Vinny Testeverde :)

And Danny White.

AlphaSeirra
10-24-2011, 10:06 AM
Yeah, ESPN's new stat really doesn't sell me on anyone. Its not an objective number as for as I am concerned.

Don't like the NFL PER stat that's listed on ESPN huh?

Okeee-Dokeee

Then how about the NFL PER that's listed on NFL.com / Broncos? Would that one be better?

Then here it is: PER 94.4
Which would currently put him at #10 in the NFL for Pass Efficiency. :welcome:

per -- http://www.nfl.com/teams/denverbroncos/statistics?team=DEN

v2micca
10-24-2011, 10:34 AM

Okeee-Dokeee

Then how about the NFL PER that's listed on NFL.com / Broncos? Would that one be better?

Sigh. We have had this discussion, please reference the following thread:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99262&highlight=qbr

which discusses my issues and the issues of other posters with the new QBR rating system.

ant1999e
10-24-2011, 11:10 AM

Aim high.

When we release Orton, will you go with him??? Please.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-24-2011, 11:15 AM
When we release Orton, will you go with him??? Please.

As I've tried to explain to your retarded ass, I don't know, about five thousand times, I'm a Bronco fan. Start to finish. Beginning to end.

I do not root for a player over the team. Not ever.

Will it sink in to your "I'm gonna vote for Herman Cain"-level thick-ass skull? Doubtful.

Dedhed
10-24-2011, 11:20 AM

There's no such thing as an objective individual stat. If you look at any number in a vacuum, it will lie to you.

Mogulseeker
10-24-2011, 11:45 AM
His throwing motion looked better that week. Especially when he started hitting targets.

db56
10-24-2011, 12:20 PM
I'm no QB expert but I believe throwing motion is a very small part of what makes NFL Qb's successful. a great NFL QB must have the ability to alter the way he throws at times (Brett Favre) to complete passes while improvising. Kyle Orton couldnt do this, Tebow will with experience, IMO.

IMO, what makes NFL QB's great passers is their ability to analize the defense presnap, anticipate where and when the recievers are going to get open and and deliver the ball with accuracy, so imo footwork and anticipation would be at the top of the list.

Tebow, like any QB with 4 starts and only 1 year of OTA's, 1 TC, and a dishonest FO(Orton trade debacle, making Orton the starter, B. Quinn named backup), banged up (E. Royal, DT) or inexperienced(E. Decker, M. Willis) WR's, average (D. Fells) or inexperienced(the rookies) TE's and only 2 proven lineman(R. Clady, C. Kuper) starting on the OLine.

not trying to make excuses for him but its going to take time for him to develop all of these skills. I believe now that he is getting the reps and attention from the coaches whose jobs are on the line he will put the work in and make the improvements necessary to be successful.

for the record I'm a Broncos fan since 1985. Thank You..

Gort
10-24-2011, 12:25 PM

Elway's arm was a 6. Cutler's arm is a 9. just ask him. he'll tell you.

Gort
10-24-2011, 12:29 PM

nope. he supposedly made a racial slur at a teammate years ago (who supposedly made a racial slur at him). that's enough to keep him out in this PC world. the sports media never, ever, ever forgets. not saying racial slurs are right, just saying that this is a scarlet letter that he'll never live down. ever. when he's dead, they'll even include it in his obit.

ant1999e
10-24-2011, 12:31 PM
As I've tried to explain to your retarded ass, I don't know, about five thousand times, I'm a Bronco fan. Start to finish. Beginning to end.

I do not root for a player over the team. Not ever.

Will it sink in to your "I'm gonna vote for Herman Cain"-level thick-ass skull? Doubtful.

Funny thing is everyone knows this is bullshyt.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-24-2011, 12:32 PM

Funnier thing is you thinking you know what I think.

More fail? How do you fail so many times in one day?

jhns
10-24-2011, 12:33 PM

Yeah, it will be nice when he is gone with Orton. I was pretty surprised that he didn't just follow McDaniels out the door.

ant1999e
10-24-2011, 12:35 PM
Yeah, it will be nice when he is gone with Orton. I was pretty surprised that he didn't just follow McDaniels out the door.

I'm crossing my fingers hoping this douch leaves with orton.

db56
10-24-2011, 12:36 PM

If K. Collins could pass like K. Collins and focus and scramble like Elway or Tebow he would probably have a ring and be lock for the HOF...

bronco militia
10-24-2011, 12:36 PM

what

ant1999e
10-24-2011, 12:38 PM
Funnier thing is you thinking you know what I think.

More fail? How do you fail so many times in one day?

I'm only going off your post history. You give people ammunition. You should probably stop posting for awhile. Maybe just create a different user name. Not like you've never done that before.

How can you be such an idiot and not know it?

Durango
10-24-2011, 12:41 PM
This. He just needs playing time for the game to slow down for him. On one of those the back was wide open for a dump off, but Tebow took the sack. He'll see that when they go over the film this week, and Tebow will make the play. Maybe not the very next time, but I have no doubt that the game will come to him.

That's really the critical point. All this analysis and long term projecting by these 'analysts' and the kid has only played 6 quarters in 2011.

He will get better, and quicken his reads. He saw the stacked right-side defensive line during the two-point attempt, and changed the play to take advantage of it. This kid is smart, and OC McCoy can change up that Kyle Orton scheme to something more befitting Tebow.

He's a unique talent. It seems as though the current staff hasn't figured out how to best use those talents, yet.

robbieopperude
10-24-2011, 12:48 PM
Tebow needs time to read NFL defenses and to continue to work on his footwork. In the mean time we have to open up the playbook downfield more and run more crossing routes. I wasn't impressed with the play calling at all but Tebow clearly missed on a couple of sideline throws. This appears to be his biggest weakness.

I sure hope we throw all those ****ty fake hand off then fake QB runs out the window. They take to long and force the OL to have to block for another second.

He also needs to work on recognizing blitz along with the young WR's and hitting the hot route slant.

ant1999e
10-24-2011, 12:52 PM
That's really the critical point. All this analysis and long term projecting by these 'analysts' and the kid has only played 6 quarters in 2011.

He will get better, and quicken his reads. He saw the stacked right-side defensive line during the two-point attempt, and changed the play to take advantage of it. This kid is smart, and OC McCoy can change up that Kyle Orton scheme to something more befitting Tebow.

He's a unique talent. It seems as though the current staff hasn't figured out how to best use those talents, yet.

I don't think they went onto this year expecting to play him. I think it'll be a few weeks before they figure it out.

Pony Boy
10-24-2011, 12:54 PM

He also has Tiger blood and Adonis DNA

Dedhed
10-24-2011, 12:55 PM

It really is absurd. I was listening El Douche (Hoge) say that Cam Newton has improved more than Tebow. Well, he should have improved more, he has more experience, he has far more time with the starters he's in the game with.

Tebow has worked as the starter for 4 weeks TOTAL. I think it's been completely understated how few reps this guy has had with his teammates, and given how differently he plays the game compared to Oroton, it's a huge adjustment for the entire team.

Comparing him to a guy like Newton who was given the job pretty much from day 1 and given the unyielding support of the staff and FO for the entire pre-season is completely unfair.

Tebow looked terrible for the most part and so did everyone else around him, but this is basically week two of the pre-season as far as these players working together goes. Despite all that he managed to somehow lead the team to a win, which is all that really matters.

Of course it has to get better, and I think it steadily will every week as the WRs, RBs, OL, TEs, and Tebow adjust to one another.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-24-2011, 01:48 PM
I'm only going off your post history. You give people ammunition. You should probably stop posting for awhile. Maybe just create a different user name. Not like you've never done that before.

How can you be such an idiot and not know it?

My post history shows very clearly that I'm a fan of TEAM not PLAYER.

How can you continually step in it and not smell anything?

Dedhed
10-24-2011, 01:56 PM
Not true. You were an Orton fan despite him being nothing but a detriment to the team.

jhns
10-24-2011, 02:07 PM

LOL

Yeah right. You defended McDaniels. You defended Orton. You are clearly not a fan of the team.

enjolras
10-24-2011, 02:09 PM

It'll be interesting as they study the lions this week. The Lions are running what I think would be the PERFECT offense for Tebow. It's a heavily spread 1-option offense with (usually) two bail-outs. Best coming out of the backfield and Scheffler both run a lot of those outlets. If the primary read isn't available Stafford checks down to those outlets or just gets rid of the ball.

They play out of the shotgun a lot, coming under center for the occasional play-action and running plays.

Tebows running ability would bring a new dimension to that offensive system. He would have the option to tuck it and run or hit those outlets. The defense would have to effectively account for Tebow potentially running on every single play which would hold at least one of those linebackers and create a lot of chances down the field (even in a single-read offense).

You can even imagine some really fun variations under center with two tight-end sets to take advantage of our strength at that position.

I'm hoping they'll take a long look at what they are doing in Detroit, because I think it would put Tebow in the best position to succeed.

ant1999e
10-24-2011, 02:46 PM

You're one of those "everyone else is wrong and I'm right" guys aren't you. Here's a hint, when you are constantly defending yourself, when all of your visitors messages are negative and you can't keep a girlfriend, you are the problem not everyone else. :clown:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-24-2011, 03:27 PM
You're one of those "everyone else is wrong and I'm right" guys aren't you. Here's a hint, when you are constantly defending yourself, when all of your visitors messages are negative and you can't keep a girlfriend, you are the problem not everyone else. :clown:

Are you projecting? Sure seems like it.

Oh no! People leave negative messages on my profile? I'll be sure to let you know when I start caring. You're clearly very concerned about my personal life. LOL

BTW, I'm "constantly defending myself" against morons who don't appear to know a damn thing about anything. Like you.

Whatever. Long after Tebow or Orton or any of these other guys is gone, I'll still be a fan of the team. I'm sorry you can't handle that. You should probably cry about it.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-24-2011, 03:34 PM
LOL

Yeah right. You defended McDaniels. You defended Orton. You are clearly not a fan of the team.

I know you're stupid, but THIS stupid?

Why did I defend McDaniels? Because he was the coach of the team I root for. Same reason I defended Studesville, and the same reason I defend John Fox.

Why did I defend Orton? Because he was the quarterback of the team I root for. Same reason I defended Plummer and Cutler while they were here, and the same reason I root for Tim Tebow on Sundays.

Why are you an idiot? Please read above.

ant1999e
10-24-2011, 03:56 PM
Are you projecting? Sure seems like it.

Oh no! People leave negative messages on my profile? I'll be sure to let you know when I start caring. You're clearly very concerned about my personal life. LOL

BTW, I'm "constantly defending myself" against morons who don't appear to know a damn thing about anything. Like you.

Whatever. Long after Tebow or Orton or any of these other guys is gone, I'll still be a fan of the team. I'm sorry you can't handle that. You should probably cry about it.
At some point you must realize that the problem isn't everyone else. Listen carefully, everyone else in the world aren't morons, it's you that is the moron.

barryr
10-24-2011, 06:30 PM

Ha!

ant1999e
10-24-2011, 06:34 PM
"If "everyone else" was complaining about me, you might have a point. They're not, and you don't. Frankly, I'm amazed you know how to put on socks, you're so stupid."

Anyone guess who I got this from??? Here's a clue, he's the biggest douche on the mane.

Dedhed
10-24-2011, 06:51 PM
Wow. TEKO has completely lost it.

Inkana7
10-24-2011, 07:09 PM
"If "everyone else" was complaining about me, you might have a point. They're not, and you don't. Frankly, I'm amazed you know how to put on socks, you're so stupid."

Anyone guess who I got this from??? Here's a clue, he's the biggest douche on the mane.

That doesn't narrow it down to anyone.

broncswin
10-24-2011, 07:18 PM
It is all about vision for Tebow...when he learns to get through his progressions, he will be tough to beat...what is nice about this problem is, experience can solve it.

ant1999e
10-24-2011, 07:32 PM
Wow. TEKO has completely lost it.

He has. He's been spamming me all day. It's funny how he completely ignores the fact that more than a few people in this thread have called him out on his bs.

He's not taking the benching of Orton well.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-30-2011, 06:24 PM
/bump

Throwing motion doesn't matter, guys. At all.

Boltjolt
10-30-2011, 06:35 PM

Okeee-Dokeee

After today it is 75.1, Where is he at now? Watched some of youor game today. Had to go watch teh Steelers and Pats. Tebow was awful and sure his recioevers dropped a couple but most of those throws were awful.

Id also agree he has big footwork issues and for being in his 2nd year you would think it wouldnt be so bad. What also happened to the quicker release they were working with him on prior to the draft?

Maximus
10-30-2011, 06:47 PM

The only person who was clocked faster was Marino... I don't know if you remember that but it was like 3 tenths of a second or something. If people don't think it makes a difference oh well.

Agamemnon
10-30-2011, 06:51 PM
After today it is 75.1, Where is he at now? Watched some of youor game today. Had to go watch teh Steelers and Pats. Tebow was awful and sure his recioevers dropped a couple but most of those throws were awful.

Id also agree he has big footwork issues and for being in his 2nd year you would think it wouldnt be so bad. What also happened to the quicker release they were working with him on prior to the draft?

Can anyone watching Tebow right now honestly say that they think Tebow's been getting quality coaching? I think it's pretty clear that hasn't happened.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-30-2011, 07:00 PM
Can anyone watching Tebow right now honestly say that they think Tebow's been getting quality coaching? I think it's pretty clear that hasn't happened.

Without knowing anything about how he's been coached, can you honestly say you think he hasn't been?

Look, you're disappointed in Tebow. But don't try to blame everyone else for his failings. There's enough blame to go around, but Tebow gets some of that on his shoulders.

Your antics all season leading up to this is playing into the backlash. Live with it.

Archer81
10-30-2011, 07:23 PM
Without knowing anything about how he's been coached, can you honestly say you think he hasn't been?

Look, you're disappointed in Tebow. But don't try to blame everyone else for his failings. There's enough blame to go around, but Tebow gets some of that on his shoulders.

Your antics all season leading up to this is playing into the backlash. Live with it.

So the solution to making sure Tebow becomes a quality starter is to call plays that take a long time to set up down the sidelines over and over rather than crafting an offensive gameplan that suits his strengths now?

Tebow is just as much to blame for losing 45-10 to Detroit as any other player, but a coaching staff that called that offensive game deserves quite a large share themselves.

:Broncos:

ant1999e
10-30-2011, 07:51 PM
So the solution to making sure Tebow becomes a quality starter is to call plays that take a long time to set up down the sidelines over and over rather than crafting an offensive gameplan that suits his strengths now?

Tebow is just as much to blame for losing 45-10 to Detroit as any other player, but a coaching staff that called that offensive game deserves quite a large share themselves.

:Broncos:

Why even waste your time trying to communicate with that douche?

errand
10-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Tebow has been sacked 13 times in his 2 starts.... he still has not completed 50 percent of his passes this year either.... he converted 2 of 14 third down attempts..... he had a pick 6 and a fumble that was returned for a touchdown..... and yet we're to believe it's all coaching?

I told you guys......be careful what you wish for, you might actually get it