Tom Brady
10-23-2011, 07:19 PM
Orton's reaction after he lost the toss: :~ohyah!:

Bronx33
10-23-2011, 07:20 PM
he cares he really cares.

Soul-Bronco
10-23-2011, 07:27 PM
I was warned to calm down by stadium security after i saw orton call heads on the coin toss..............i was threatend to be thrown out of the stadium after it came up tails and i followed by WHY THE F*%# IS ORTON CALLING THE COIN TOSS.....freakin awesome, well worth it !

Goobzilla
10-23-2011, 07:35 PM
Tails never fails! I can't be the only one who knows this :-)

BlueandOrange32
10-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Well, he gave us the best chance to win. Wait, he called the wrong side.

bronco militia
10-23-2011, 08:27 PM

no doubt....I was ready to start a new orton thread if we had lost in OT

:giggle:

ol#7
10-24-2011, 04:22 AM
I seriously said out loud when it happened, No Dont Call Heads!

Seriously, I know its 50/50, but does it ever come up heads in these situations?

Then I almost relaxed thinking it didnt matter because of the new OT rule, before I cringed when I remembered thats a playoff only thing.

Jetmeck
10-24-2011, 07:33 AM
Media was saying we are paying him 8 MILLION this year.
Guess Coach Fox thought he needed to do something but
he even screwed that up.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2011, 07:35 AM
Yeah...that smile on his face was the bitter end for me.

Gort
10-24-2011, 12:23 PM

if only there was some way to determine the likelihood of a coin flip coming up tails... hmmm... must be some complicated book learnin' involved in figuring that out, huh?

;D

Quoydogs
10-24-2011, 12:26 PM
He gets one call in the game and he ****S IT UP ! I wish they would have forgotten him in Florida. I'm sure he does too.LOL

HorseHead
10-24-2011, 12:30 PM
tough crowd...

my question, what was the joke or line that made him crack the smile as they were walking back to the sidelines.....

broncocalijohn
10-24-2011, 12:44 PM
if only there was some way to determine the likelihood of a coin flip coming up tails... hmmm... must be some complicated book learnin' involved in figuring that out, huh?

;D

I bought a book a few months back to improve my coin toss calling technique. Book cost $50 but it really helped me have that edge for my son's soccer games. We rarely are facing the sun in our eyes during the first half of early games and it really gives those 8 year olds a "one up" before the game starts. Gets their mojo flowing. After taping the same ref for 8 games of coin tossing, I slowed down the video and learned to correctly estimate the rotations of the coin. This gave us a 10% edge when you can pull it off. Sure some kids get bummed out for not being allowed to call heads or tails but those same kids did not contribute to the $5 per family I charged for sharing the knowledge from the book. It also gives me a chance to use my skills at mid field and then mock the other kids for being on the losing side of the toss. I won't spill all the tricks of the trade because you will either need to buy the book or give me $5 but the book says to always have every coin denomination from penny to silver dollar just in case the ref tries to use a different coin that he previously used while you video taped him. If you are in a highly populated Hispanic area, bring the pesos to counteract the switcharoo. You can never be too prepared. If interested, go to www.amazon.com and I believe the book is called, "The Fine Art and Preparation of the Coin Toss".

broncocalijohn
10-24-2011, 12:45 PM
BTW, Captain Coin Toss should have bought it before going out to mid field. Totally unprepared for his important job before OT.

Dedhed
10-24-2011, 01:16 PM
tough crowd...

my question, what was the joke or line that made him crack the smile as they were walking back to the sidelines.....

"Still trying to get the Broncos Luck, eh, Orton?"

huh??
10-24-2011, 01:29 PM
I bought a book a few months back to improve my coin toss calling technique. Book cost $50 but it really helped me have that edge for my son's soccer games. We rarely are facing the sun in our eyes during the first half of early games and it really gives those 8 year olds a "one up" before the game starts....
...If you are in a highly populated Hispanic area, bring the pesos to counteract the switcharoo. You can never be too prepared. If interested, go to www.amazon.com and I believe the book is called, "The Fine Art and Preparation of the Coin Toss".

Dude... well played!

Ray Finkle
10-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Orton's reaction after he lost the toss: :~ohyah!:

I need a screen cap of this...

_Oro_
10-24-2011, 01:44 PM
I need a screen cap of this...

I second this.

Quoydogs
10-24-2011, 01:44 PM
When the Official flipped the coin up, the wind blew it at Orton. It looked like he was going to go Fetal for a second but he manned up and stood in there. So I guess he has that going for him.

budman
10-24-2011, 06:49 PM
i sat behind bronco bench orton stayed with quinn away from team pretty much whole game.wouldnt even go up to tebow to offer any advice.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2011, 06:57 PM
I'd hate to get Orton'd out here in the middle of nowhere.