PDA

View Full Version : McCoy

BlueandOrange32
10-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Come on people. This team is running the ball real well. Lets also give him a little break. He doesn know what he has in Tebow. I dont think Tebow understands what he is.

You cant lay that on McCoy. Tebow played awful at times. He over threw people. You all saw it. Then there is Orton that McCoy has to deal with.

Now this is a work in progress and I think Tebow needs to be more consistent. I think Tebow is very aprehensive to pull the trigger. He desperately doesnt want to throw an int and he quiclky throws the ball away if he doesnt see his guy open.

Aftermath
10-23-2011, 04:18 PM
You must know McCoy in REAL LIFE.

Bronx33
10-23-2011, 04:20 PM
yes we needed another McCoy thread

NUB
10-23-2011, 04:21 PM
Uncannily predictable.

broncocalijohn
10-23-2011, 05:07 PM
Come on people. This team is running the ball real well. Lets also give him a little break. He doesn know what he has in Tebow. I dont think Tebow understands what he is.

You cant lay that on McCoy. Tebow played awful at times. He over threw people. You all saw it. Then there is Orton that McCoy has to deal with.

Now this is a work in progress and I think Tebow needs to be more consistent. I think Tebow is very aprehensive to pull the trigger. He desperately doesnt want to throw an int and he quiclky throws the ball away if he doesnt see his guy open.

Popps agrees to not bag on McCoy. Just a guess.