PDA

View Full Version : Merril Hoge

TDmvp
10-23-2011, 02:42 PM
You know as all that was happening Merril was totally
http://sivers.org/images/fightclub.gif

He'll still hate tho. And Yea Tim still needs a lot of work , but wow...

MacGruder
10-23-2011, 02:54 PM
I don't know man. but John Fox needs to stop trying NOT TO LOSE and TRY to win. He got lucky this game but can the defense win games against better offenses without any help?

Someone needs to tell John Fox the Broncos don't have Darren mcfadden or Adrian Peterson...

bronco militia
10-23-2011, 02:55 PM
I think studesville and mccoy have been in charge of this offense since last year

Goobzilla
10-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Gotta start somewhere. Big win, I'm still smiling.

Oh and F Merrill Hoge!

Bronx33
10-23-2011, 02:56 PM
his name is merrill.....

not spell checking just making fun of his girlie name...

McDman
10-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Everything Hoge said was correct in this game. He couldn't make a decision, held the ball too long, and was wildly inaccurate.

Gort
10-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Everything Hoge said was correct in this game. He couldn't make a decision, held the ball too long, and was wildly inaccurate.

any truth to the rumor that Hoge is petitioning Goodell to overturn this W and award the Broncos an L for this game in the standings due to the above argument?

Punisher
10-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Yay we beat the Dolphins go team!

Houshyamama
10-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Yay we beat the Dolphins go team!

How do you keep the razor blades away from your wrists? If I looked at life the way you do I'm not sure I'd be here anymore.

McDman
10-23-2011, 03:10 PM
any truth to the rumor that Hoge is petitioning Goodell to overturn this W and award the Broncos an L for this game in the standings due to the above argument?

My biggest problem with Hoge is he goes about it the wrong way. I think the points he makes are correct he just sounds like a dick when he makes them.

Punisher
10-23-2011, 03:10 PM
How do you keep the razor blades away from your wrists? If I looked at life the way you do I'm not sure I'd be here anymore.

Go Tebow 2-4 baby!

OBF1
10-23-2011, 03:14 PM

You really can not see her posts since she quit and left the mane. Punisher is a biotch

Archer81
10-23-2011, 03:15 PM

Until the 4th qtr.

You know, when Denver won.

:Broncos:

MacGruder
10-23-2011, 03:16 PM

Anyone is going to look terrible in Fox's offense...

You should have seen this coming when Fox said the offense was going to be even MORE conservative when he switched QBs..

If you are so predictable it makes a defenses job incredibly easy..

Winning with horrible stats is the best you can hope for with this kind of game plan..

McDman
10-23-2011, 03:16 PM
Until the 4th qtr.

Seriosuly, I get what you're saying. He was magical those last seven minutes but you can't tell me we come close to winning that game if it is against a decent team.

McDman
10-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Anyone is going to look terrible in Fox's offense...

You should have seen this coming when Fox said the offense was going to be even MORE conservative when he switched QBs..

If you are so predictable it makes a defenses job incredibly easy..

Winning with horrible stats is the best you can hope for with this kind of game plan..

Accuracy and decision making have nothing to do with the game plan.

MacGruder
10-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Accuracy and decision making have nothing to do with the game plan.

Yes is does because the run game put Tebow in a horrible position to pass the ball.

And it makes it impossible to protect the QB when you are so predictable..

IF you have a GREAT running back you can get away with this type of game plan.. without it it is pure suicide.. Tebow's running ability is the only thing that made that run game even function at all.

As you saw when the Broncos were behind and Fox HAD to be more aggressive then the offense came to life.. not just coincidence..

Dr. Broncenstein
10-23-2011, 03:21 PM
How awesome was today? Couldn't have been scripted any better if you ask me. All the haters got to wag their d!cks around for 2.5 hours, only to be clowned in the end. And we got to see some action from Captain Cointoss. Seriously, a good day.

Houshyamama
10-23-2011, 03:22 PM
You really can not see her posts since she quit and left the mane. Punisher is a biotch

Apparently. He comes off like 13 year old emo kid sitting in a dark corner writing in his pink journal about how much his mom and dad hate his alternative lifestyle.

Tombstone RJ
10-23-2011, 03:22 PM
Tebow is a work in progress. Outside of the last half of the 4th quarter the offense was completely inept (the running game was ok). Lots of work needed. That being said, you don't ever give up on the Broncos when Tebow is behind the center.

vonqkilla
10-23-2011, 03:24 PM
How awesome was today? Couldn't have been scripted any better if you ask me. All the haters got to wag their d!cks around for 2.5 hours, only to be clowned in the end. And we got to see some action from Captain Cointoss. Seriously, a good day.

That onside kick was perfect.

Tebow just cant do basic NFL Qb duties. Its painful to watch.

But, the good thing is, it cant get much worse!!!

Punisher
10-23-2011, 03:25 PM
Apparently. He comes off like 13 year old emo kid sitting in a dark corner writing in his pink journal about how much his mom and dad hate his alternative lifestyle.

I wish you was in the dark with me i'll lick you to you love me sex pipe

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 03:25 PM

Clearly there's truth to the rumor that fair critiques of tebows play are not allowed.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-23-2011, 03:27 PM
That onside kick was perfect.

Tebow just cant do basic NFL Qb duties. Its painful to watch.

But, the good thing is, it cant get much worse!!!

http://item.slide.com/r/1/00ae/i/qBGIsb2C1T-W9KE47w7OSZDPRUrNXuaU/

MacGruder
10-23-2011, 03:27 PM
I just can't believe people are blaming Tebow.. the coaches put him in a position to fail because they seemed to believe they could win without a QB.. that mentality is the best way to make him look terrible..

Bronx33
10-23-2011, 03:29 PM
I just can't believe people are blaming Tebow.. the coaches put him in a position to fail because they seemed to believe they could win without a QB.. that mentality is the best way to make him look terrible..

ok stupid f888!! atleast refer to a specific post and specific poster and not generalize everybody on the thread.

Spider
10-23-2011, 03:32 PM
I don't know man. but John Fox needs to stop trying NOT TO LOSE and TRY to win. He got lucky this game but can the defense win games against better offenses without any help?

Someone needs to tell John Fox the Broncos don't have Darren mcfadden or Adrian Peterson...

a good defense beats a great offense ,Offense sells tickets , Defense wins championships , Denver's most glaring need is a TE .... Tebow did it though , he got it done

Spider
10-23-2011, 03:34 PM
Until the 4th qtr.

****face hodge was still correct , Tebow just willed it ...

MacGruder
10-23-2011, 03:35 PM
ok stupid f888!! atleast refer to a specific post and specific poster and not generalize everybody on the thread.

Why? Enough people are saying Tebow can't function as a QB.. how can you function as a QB when your coaches don't treat you like a QB?

as awful as Orton is he was even made to look worse because of Fox's stubbornness to run the ball.. if you run the ball constantly and your runners suck you are putting your QB in a terrible position.

The Oline was terrible too.. because they didn't do anything to take that pressure off.. played right into the D's hands.

Spider
10-23-2011, 03:36 PM

Are you knocked up ? ....... Hormones out of whack ?

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 03:37 PM
I think studesville and mccoy have been in charge of this offense since last year

Offensively speaking, Studesville/McCoy was better than Fox/McCoy as far as I can tell, at least so far.

Spider
10-23-2011, 03:38 PM
if anyone was expecting anything more then what they saw from Tebow today , they are kidding themselfs .....Tebow is no Cam , but he gets it done his own way ..I would hate to game plan an offense for Tebow ....Orton is much easier to draw up a game plan for

Houshyamama
10-23-2011, 03:40 PM
if anyone was expecting anything more then what they saw from Tebow today , they are kidding themselfs .....Tebow is no Cam , but he gets it done his own way ..I would hate to game plan an offense for Tebow ....Orton is much easier to draw up a game plan for

Okay Orton, let's just make this simple. Take 5 step drop and kneel on it, that will save us time.

Bronx33
10-23-2011, 03:43 PM

Check for exhaust leaks

Spider
10-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Okay Orton, let's just make this simple. Take 5 step drop and kneel on it, that will save us time.

LOL well add a play or 2

Spider
10-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Check for exhaust leaks

LOL your punk ass expects more from Tebow ? . figures

MacGruder
10-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Let cam Newton play with Fox as is coach.. LOL

He would be out of the league already.. No joke..

Archer81
10-23-2011, 03:55 PM

Orton is easier to game plan against. He wont leave the pocket. He wont create plays on his own.

If you need a reason why Tebow should be starter, the first TD drive when Tebow froze Wake before spinning away and hitting Thomas for the TD. If its Orton, its a sack and we settle for 3. And of course that's saying we even get into the RZ with Pocket Sloth.

Spider
10-23-2011, 03:59 PM
Orton is easier to game plan against. He wont leave the pocket. He wont create plays on his own.

If you need a reason why Tebow should be starter, the first TD drive when Tebow froze Wake before spinning away and hitting Thomas for the TD. If its Orton, its a sack and we settle for 3. And of course that's saying we even get into the RZ with Pocket Sloth.

Oh shiat ..... jesus christ , when did I say it would be hard to game plan a defense against ****ing Orton ? Or you just like spouting the obvious ?
Look my point is , orton can Read defenses easier , he knows what to look for , you can put together a more complex , more verbaged offense with Orton , you can get more creative ...... good grief

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:00 PM
I know now tell me water is wet ......

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Let cam Newton play with Fox as is coach.. LOL

He would be out of the league already.. No joke..

Bullshiat .... Have you even seen Cam play ? . no way Cam misses an open receiver like tebow did , but in the end Tebow won ..... end of story

TDmvp
his name is merrill.....

not spell checking just making fun of his girlie name...

LOL hey man You talked me into thinking I was wrong ... When maybe I was right heheh ....

I googled it before making thread and could have swore I typed it right ...
And the net says one L ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merril_Hoge

None of this is personal Bronx all in jest...

Gort

that gif of the baby posted earlier today sums up the range of emotions the Tebow haters went through today. they were so happy when Tebow looked awul and our first 11 drives ended in 8 punts, 1 fumble, and 2 missed FGs. then, when Tebow drove for 2 TDs on the final 2 drives, their happiness turned to stunned shock and disbelief. unlike Orton, Tebow didn't just shrug his shoulders and give up when down by 15 with 2:45 left in the game. that's what he's got ion his DNA that Orton doesn't. sure, Tebow was ineffective all day and the OC was awful. but somehow, in crunch time, Tebow has a way of getting it done. Orton in his wildest dreams doesn't tie this game at the end of regulation. he's just not a winner. he doesn't even win the coin toss.

Archer81
10-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Oh shiat ..... jesus christ , when did I say it would be hard to game plan a defense against ****ing Orton ? Or you just like spouting the obvious ?
Look my point is , 1. orton can Read defenses easier , he knows what to look for , 2. you can put together a more complex , more verbaged offense with Orton , 3. you can get more creative ...... good grief

1. No he cant.

2. Do you honestly think more verbiage = more complex play?

3. Unfortunately Orton lacks physical ability. But hey, he can say alot of words in the huddle. That's something, right?

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Tebow is no Cam

When people say this I just have to laugh. I have a feeling when all is said and done it will be true, just not in the way people mean it. But right now neither player has played enough for anyone to know what they are or aren't. And Cam Newton really hasn't been as good as the hype machine wants people to think.

MacGruder
10-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Bullshiat .... Have you even seen Cam play ? . no way Cam misses an open receiver like tebow did , but in the end Tebow won ..... end of story

Have yous ee how well protected Cam Newton has been all season? Have you seen Cam's runners and tight ends? Have you seen Steve Smith carry Cam on his back?

Please.. give Tebow that offense and those coaches he wouldn't just have empty stats like Orton and Cam put up.. he'd have wins..

Tebow had a better passer rating today than cam's average and was hamstrung by his coaches the whole game..

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 04:06 PM

Have you? He's done it a few times this season. And he's playing out of an offense that's tailored to his talents while Tebow is playing out of...not sure what to call it other than ****.

Bronx33
10-23-2011, 04:06 PM
LOL hey man You talked me into thinking I was wrong ... When maybe I was right heheh ....

I googled it before making thread and could have swore I typed it right ...
And the net says one L ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merril_Hoge

None of this is personal Bronx all in jest...

lol just wanted to make sure you knew i wasnt trying to be a jerk was kinda funny is merrill is my mothers maiden last name. :~ohyah!:

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:11 PM
1. No he cant.

2. Do you honestly think more verbiage = more complex play?

3. Unfortunately Orton lacks physical ability. But hey, he can say alot of words in the huddle. That's something, right?

reread my most , I didnt say Verbage added to a more complex play , I said you can add more verbage ......

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:12 PM
Have you? He's done it a few times this season. And he's playing out of an offense that's tailored to his talents while Tebow is playing out of...not sure what to call it other than ****.

oh Bullshiat ...... this will be the Marino Elway argument all over again in a few years , get bent while laughing retard

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:14 PM

you ****ing tebownites , you guys are a ****ing train wreck of a football fan , Tebow had a pretty simple offense today , Miami was giving alot of room deep ...... good grief

Archer81
10-23-2011, 04:16 PM
reread my most , I didnt say Verbage added to a more complex play , I said you can add more verbage ......

Which has nothing to do with what the play actually is. You can create a 45 word compound sentence for a single play when in reality it is nothing more than a run off right tackle.

So basically what I gather from what you have posted is that Tebow somehow limits the offense because the play calls are not long enough.

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 04:16 PM
you ****ing tebownites , you guys are a ****ing train wreck of a football fan , Tebow had a pretty simple offense today , Miami was giving alot of room deep ...... good grief

Wow...not a single word of that had anything to do with the Newton/Tebow thing. You're special.

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Which has nothing to do with what the play actually is. You can create a 45 word compound sentence for a single play when in reality it is nothing more than a run off right tackle.

So basically what I gather from what you have posted is that Tebow somehow limits the offense because the play calls are not long enough.

LOL .what ? more verbage at the LOS is pretty handy ....Look I know tebow is good , I have said he wins it his way , you dont need to keep pulling bullshiat out of your ass ...Seriously just stop , you starting to sound like the other 2 idiots here on this thread ..... Tebow Can not Read a D like Orton , Tebow cant make the Reads on several routes at one time , Hell Even Elway couldnt until after his 3 rd year ,.... Stop being do ****ing stupid bro .....

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Wow...not a single word of that had anything to do with the Newton/Tebow thing. You're special.

actually if you had a clue , tht entire post had everything to do with cam and tebow , after all you turds brought up the tailor made offense bullshiat .....

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:22 PM

here is a tip for ya so you dont look so stupid ..... make an argument over a system pocket QB over a athlete QB .... Tailor made offense is bullshiat , specially when Tebow had such an easy game plan to work with

WABronco
10-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Hoge and his hatin' crew:

http://tf2chan.net/afanart/src/131540485955.gif

Archer81
10-23-2011, 04:24 PM
LOL .what ? more verbage at the LOS is pretty handy ....Look I know tebow is good , I have said he wins it his way , you dont need to keep pulling bullshiat out of your ass ...Seriously just stop , you starting to sound like the other 2 idiots here on this thread ..... Tebow Can not Read a D like Orton , Tebow cant make the Reads on several routes at one time , Hell Even Elway couldnt until after his 3 rd year ,.... Stop being do ****ing stupid bro .....

Uh huh. More words in the huddle must mean more complex offense. You keep ****ing that chicken, chief.

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:25 PM
for the real football fans , they have to see the future argument like a train wreck all over again , the Elway / Marino / Motana argument ......

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Uh huh. More words in the huddle must mean more complex offense. You keep ****ing that chicken, chief.

who said anything about the Huddle ? .......tip for ya flash , the LOS isnt the Huddle

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:28 PM

LMAO . just wow .... Verbage = so the Defense has a harder time focusing in , more complex play = more complex routes , zone blocking etc .... and the Huddle is never the LOS , I dont know where you got Huddle from .....

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 04:28 PM
here is a tip for ya so you dont look so stupid ..... make an argument over a system pocket QB over a athlete QB .... Tailor made offense is bullshiat , specially when Tebow had such an easy game plan to work with

Here's a tip for you, you mouth-breathing throwback: when thinking about Newton and Tebow realize that they are virtually identical players, with virtually identical skill sets, that are playing under very different circumstances right now, and are both very early in their careers. And then don't say anything.

In fact just don't say anything in general. We'll all be better off.

Gort
10-23-2011, 04:31 PM
this baby is what Tebow haters looked like up until Tebow's first TD pass...

http://i51.tinypic.com/70yzxd.gif

not saying Tebow won the game by himself, just saying that far too many so-called Broncos fans were smugly enjoying the Broncos losing to the Dolphins today just so that they could come on here and say "i told you so". how's that working out for them now?

;)

Spider
10-23-2011, 04:32 PM
Here's a tip for you, you mouth-breathing throwback: when thinking about Newton and Tebow realize that they are virtually identical players, with virtually identical skill sets, that are playing under very different circumstances right now, and are both very early in their careers. And then don't say anything.

In fact just don't say anything in general. We'll all be better off.

:rofl: ok where is the punchline ? they are not the exact same kind of player , complete different throwing styles .....