PDA

View Full Version : Who's collecting for the start Quinn Billboards?

broncosteven
10-23-2011, 01:34 PM
I bet those guys who spent good money on the Play Timmy billboards wish they had that money back.

LOL

Popps
10-23-2011, 02:25 PM
Nice job again, Steven.

Pontius Pirate
10-23-2011, 02:27 PM
EPIC OP FAIL

Cleo McDowell
10-23-2011, 02:31 PM
LOLLOLOL

Vegas_Bronco
10-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Just hang a billboard of boobs...trust me you want wins, hang the boobs.

Drunk Monkey
10-23-2011, 02:39 PM
A little quick on the draw there fella?

beardedwonder
10-23-2011, 02:44 PM
do you feel like a complete douchebag now?
Hilarious! Hilarious!

Bronx33
10-23-2011, 02:54 PM
How about a get rid of Mcoy billboard?

OBF1
10-23-2011, 03:02 PM
I bet those guys who spent good money on the Play Timmy billboards wish they had that money back.

LOL

I bet you feel like an ass hole for posting this.... because you sure look like it now.Hilarious!

GreatBronco16
10-23-2011, 03:18 PM
This should be in the horses butt too.

Come on mods. Moderate the whole forum if you're going to moderate.

WABronco
10-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Come on! He was right for 3 quarters today. That counts for something.

broncosteven
10-23-2011, 03:25 PM
You guys are wound pretty tight.

I did put the LOL at the bottom in jest.

I still think they were fools for wasting money on billboards.

If I was worried about being called out as an Ass clown I would deleted the thread right after the comeback.

jhns
10-23-2011, 03:26 PM

If I was worried about being called out as an Ass clown I would deleted the thread right after the comeback.

I don't think anyone spent money on billboards. It was a guy that owned the billboard that put that up. I could be mistaken though.

OBF1
10-23-2011, 07:11 PM
this needed to be bumped for all to see.

GreatBronco16
10-23-2011, 07:30 PM

Did they waste money though? Did you look to see what their revenue was after putting the billboards up?

Either way, this belongs in the but right next to Punishers thread.

Arkie
10-23-2011, 07:33 PM

LOL

oneswoosh.com got some national exposure on that billboard.

Pontius Pirate
10-24-2011, 07:25 PM

Don't try to spin this - you posted this right in the middle of Timmy's horrible first half. And then he came back and won the game and now you look like a fool, with your pants on the ground pants on the ground

broncosteven
10-24-2011, 08:42 PM
Don't try to spin this - you posted this right in the middle of Timmy's horrible first half. And then he came back and won the game and now you look like a fool, with your pants on the ground pants on the ground

Know what I just noticed, no one bothered to post in this thread for a full 50 minutes after I posted it in the late 3rd quarter, none of you perfect Bronco fans cared about this abortion of a thread until it suited an agenda.

If it was so terrible a comment why didn't any of the early posters have the balls to bash away before the comeback? They had the time, I saw them logged in and posting on other threads? No one wanted to call me out until the game was won, they are the real chicken ****s.

I will take my medicine for starting a lameo thread but I didn't say anything bad about Tim, the team, call the game "devastating" or talk about "excuses" I was mocking the guys who put up the billboard. If I really was trying to be an assclown and bash Tim wouldn't you think I would have posted something critical of Tim's play or deleted this POS once we pulled out the WIN?

If you think you know exactly everything I intend to say then I don't have to tell you to go **** a KFC fan's pet their Camero because you already know I thought it when I read your comment.