PDA

View Full Version : This is devastating

vonqkilla
10-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Where do we go from here?

Tim Tebow looks so bad, really disappointing.

I hope he gets better, I cant believe how bad we are, and the BLloyd trade really hurt. I really cant believe how bad Tebow looks.

His footwork is killing every pass before he even thinks about using his arms. Every pass looks amateurish, he doesnt set his feet, doesn't step into it, dances while looking downfield.

He has got to stay in a throwing position while moving.

HooptyHoops
10-23-2011, 01:28 PM
This is brutal for the Bronco franchise, as it means we are drafting a QB in the upcoming draft.....this sucks!!

KipCorrington25
10-23-2011, 01:37 PM
He looks like a guy they just picked out of a Saturday flag football league and just dropped him out there... brutal.

Taco John
10-23-2011, 01:42 PM
He looks like a guy who is playing his first full start in over a year.

It was ugly, sure. But it's way too early to panic.

DarkHorse30
10-23-2011, 01:51 PM
it is what it is. Denver was better off finding out what they have in Tebow than waiting around.

As it turns out, Tebow appears to lack the skill to throw the ball to his WRs. He's not JUST missing them, he's missing them by 10yds over their head. The gameplan appears to be really crappy. Why not some quick slants to a group of very good play-making WRs? The playcalling (or lack of execution by Tebow) appears to be "5 step drop, fake a throw, tuck and run". And is Franklin getting completely owned by Wake?

Also, is 55 still injured or something?

vonqkilla
10-23-2011, 01:52 PM

Id buy that if he didnt play last week, and benefit from a bunch of great field position.

Taco John
10-23-2011, 01:54 PM
Id buy that if he didnt play last week, and benefit from a bunch of great field position.

He didn't play last week. The entire team was off.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 01:56 PM
He didn't play last week. The entire team was off.

So he had two weeks to practice with the 1s?

Huh.

Oh wait. Practice doesn't matter. Forgot.

Taco John
10-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Oh wait. Practice doesn't matter. Forgot.

Not to me. I only care about games.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Not to me. I only care about games.

Practice tends to help in games. That's why teams practice.

Taco John
10-23-2011, 02:03 PM

That doesn't have anything to do with my point though. It was his first full game in a year. I expect things to go wrong regardless of who is the quarterback when they come in during the middle of the season in this kind of situation.

Saying "he practiced two weeks with the 1's" doesn't change the fact that it's still his first full game in a year.

vonqkilla
10-23-2011, 02:11 PM
Well well well...

Que
10-23-2011, 02:29 PM
Nevermind

crush17
10-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Lulz @ this thread.

Look, its gonna be ugly sometimes. The o line was frigging attrocious today, Tebow was probably nervous as heck with all the hoopla surrounding this game.

Patience please!

Br0nc0Buster
10-23-2011, 02:47 PM
you could see the issues with his footwork going back to preseason

no idea why he couldnt play the whole game like he did the last two possessions, granted the playcalling was pathetic

but he was straight up missing guys by 10 yards at times earlier in the game

like the fire and the ability to carry the team on his back, but wow this guy is raw and needs a lot of work

Archer81
10-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Some people clearly do not remember 1983-1992 Elway. Games were often brutal, but capped with gold at the end. This is how it will be until Tebow consistently sets his feet. When he does...we have our next franchise QB.

:Broncos:

MplsBronco
10-23-2011, 02:49 PM
Oh lord, I am on the same page as Taco for once on a QB issue. It's gonna be magic!

And how can Elway not love this kid? For once, the similarities are truly there.

extralife
10-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Lulz @ this thread.

Look, its gonna be ugly sometimes. The o line was frigging attrocious today, Tebow was probably nervous as heck with all the hoopla surrounding this game.

Patience please!

don't be an idiot, the oline played well enough. you can't block anyone in the NFL for 6 seconds

rock
10-23-2011, 02:50 PM
lol.

You had theelusivekyleorton all excited!

Archer81
10-23-2011, 02:51 PM
don't be an idiot, the oline played well enough. you can't block anyone in the NFL for 6 seconds

And you said you watched the whole game?

jhns
10-23-2011, 02:52 PM

Poor guy. Are you upset that Tebow is better than your hero? How horrible it must be to win a game...

vonqkilla
10-23-2011, 02:55 PM
TT has got to get alot better, should have won by 20. Lucky break on the onside. But then again Praters misses set us back.

OrangeSe7en
10-23-2011, 02:58 PM
One thing about the playcalling being really bad is that as much as it lacked balance, we were still able to run successfully for most of the game even when the defense knew it was coming. This is a good sign for the running game and the possibility of having a balanced offense, assuming there's balance in the play calling. If McCoy lets Tebow pass more, it should allow him to better establish a rhythm and it should also make the running game even more effective.

OBF1
10-23-2011, 03:04 PM

I hope he gets better, I cant believe how bad we are, and the BLloyd trade really hurt. I really cant believe how bad Tebow looks.

His footwork is killing every pass before he even thinks about using his arms. Every pass looks amateurish, he doesnt set his feet, doesn't step into it, dances while looking downfield.

This place is full of whiney biotches today. Take a week off from posting and come back when you are done crying.

Signed,
J- Cutler

bendog
10-23-2011, 03:07 PM
I won't know about playcalling till watching the replay, but people say Fox/McCoy weren't calling short passes with the corners playing off. IF so, it's the qb's job to check out. The post game had Marino and Esiason saying Tebow did what drives coaches crazy in failing to make reads, but "there's somehting about him."

OBF1
10-23-2011, 03:08 PM
This is devastating

Reading your posts for the past 4 months..... have been devastating.

Bronx33
10-23-2011, 03:09 PM
Some people clearly do not remember 1983-1992 Elway. Games were often brutal, but capped with gold at the end. This is how it will be until Tebow consistently sets his feet. When he does...we have our next franchise QB.

i remember

snowspot66
10-23-2011, 04:28 PM

Seven sacks is not "well enough". If it was Orton it would have been ten or more.

dsmoot
10-23-2011, 05:59 PM

I probably haven't missed 5 Bronco games since 1973. This was more like the 83-84 Elway, not really anything this bad after that. Believe me there were some really, really ugggggllllyyy games with Elway those first two years. Sure, after 85, Elway would have an occasional off game and still find a way like today to bring them back.

I am rooting for Tebow. I will be patient and just hope this was a game where he was keyed up and forcing the situation with bad results. I am sure he will look at the tape and be pretty disappointed. The tape won't lie to him. This is what the other teams will be bringing him for the remainder of his starts. Stacking the box and bringing pressure from all angles. He will sink or swim on his ability to keep his cool, weather the storm and find a way to make these teams pay for their aggressive play.

Remember, this game hasn't begun to slow down for him. He can't keep running away from the LOS when the pressure comes, he needs to throw it away or go forward and take what they give him. Keep the faith and hope the coaches adjust and help him through this time.

vonqkilla
10-23-2011, 06:03 PM
He has got to figure out nfl timing, and be able to hit an open recievers.

Anticipate and dont hesitate.

Even if he reads it right, his feet are so bad it causes his inaccuracy. Guy needs a ton of work.

crush17
10-23-2011, 06:55 PM

ohh heyyy lets throw insults around eh?

come on, you have got to be joking me.

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 05:53 PM

Back to back weeks of this...

I will say this, DT runs the laziest weakest route ive seen.

Agamemnon
10-30-2011, 05:56 PM

Five starts. Do I really need to say any more? Giving up on the guy that soon seems really silly to me. Obviously if he doesn't improve they draft another QB. And hopefully they get some real coaching to develop the kid if and when that happens.

Maximus
10-30-2011, 05:56 PM

Bull****! He started last week!

BroncoInferno
10-30-2011, 05:57 PM

Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, and Christian Ponder all have less experience and look more comfortable.

snowspot66
10-30-2011, 05:58 PM

Good Lord you're retarded. Check the date.

Agamemnon
10-30-2011, 05:59 PM
Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, and Christian Ponder all have less experience and look more comfortable.

Tim Tebow looked more comfortable as a rookie last year to be honest. What does that say about our coaches and the system they have in place? Or do they have no responsibility in developing the early promise Tebow showed?

BroncoInferno
10-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Five starts. Do I really need to say any more?

Yes, you do. Dalton looks better with a few months in the league. So do Newton
and Ponder. Stop with the excuses. This isn't yesterdays NFL. Guy can and DO look better in their initial starts than Tebow has. Does that mean give up on him? No. But be honest about his performance so far. He sucks. Horribly.

BroncoInferno
10-30-2011, 06:01 PM
Tim Tebow looked more comfortable as a rookie last year to be honest. What does that say about our coaches and the system they have in place? Or do they have no responsibility in developing the early promise Tebow showed?

I agree that that the playing calling sucks too. But that doesn't give a pass to Tebow. He's been given a basic play-action offense that he should perform much better in than he has. Stop with the excuses.

peacepipe
10-30-2011, 06:03 PM

It's more than that.

Denver724
10-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Back to back weeks of this...

I will say this, DT runs the laziest weakest route ive seen.

We need to come to realization that McD set this team back years. If we draft well in the future we may be able to contend in 4-5 years. If not it could be 10. And Bowlen is not going to spend any money, which will probably make it closer to 10.

This is the first year in 30+ years that my interest in the Broncos is marginal at best. I wanted about 15 minutes of today's game. Hard to watch when you know the outcome.

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Tebow still has horrible mechanics, bad feet, and drops the ball so low on his Delivery.

Now that teams have film on him its a wrap. His inaccuracy is due to poor feet and mechanics, and its not getting better. I dont know how the lockerroom is feeling, but it cant be good.

TheDave
10-30-2011, 06:05 PM
I expected him to struggle, but this is much worse than I ever imagined.

How many more of these until Fox is forced to make a change?

Requiem
10-30-2011, 06:05 PM
Stop placing the blame on McDaniels. Fox and Co. deserve the hate for the poor performance this year.

gunns
10-30-2011, 06:06 PM
I agree that that the playing calling sucks too. But that doesn't give a pass to Tebow. He's been given a basic play-action offense that he should perform much better in than he has. Stop with the excuses.

Thank you

cabronco
10-30-2011, 06:08 PM

you may want to look at the date he made the post.

tebowisdabomb

It takes him a full half second to pass the ball than the average qb in the nfl when he decides to throw it... A half a second is an eternity in the NFL, expect the ball to be slapped out of his hands often with that release.

Tebow is an athlete, a good athlete that is plenty good enough to play in the NFL, but he is not an NFL QB.

Also he is going to get hurt soon I predict but I don't hope for because of his run first mentality. That stuff works in College but running QB's don't last long in the NFL.

Denver724
Stop placing the blame on McDaniels. Fox and Co. deserve the hate for the poor performance this year.

McD drafted all these ****ing busts the two years he was here. Its more than just Tebow. More than one player make a team. McD will go down as one of the worst the league has ever seen.

NUB
10-30-2011, 06:10 PM

To be fair, Newton has a whole host of great route runners and receivers. Dalton, too. Ponder has Adrien Peterson. Tebow doesn't have a lot to work with and the playcalling is predictable in every sense of the word. Not saying Tebow is playing well, but it's not like he jumped into a sweetass car when he got the starting job particularly when the injuries mount and they trade the best receiver.

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Until he can do basic qbing, its going to kill any chance we have of sustaining drives. Every first down is a huge achievement, such a joke.

Where are the curl routes?

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 06:11 PM
Until he can do basic qbing, its going to kill any chance we have of sustaining drives. Every first down is a huge achievement, such a jokr.

Where are the curl routes?

Paladin
10-30-2011, 06:11 PM

Seemingly

Binkythefrog
10-30-2011, 06:21 PM
I just don't get all of the jumping to conclusions here. I was watching some Fox 31after the game, and Ruben Droughns was like Tebow will never be a good QB, and Chad Brown was saying the same thing.

It was Tebow's 5th game!

Yes Tebow is no Elway and probably will never be, but here are some early game numbers from other QBs:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/ElwaJo00/gamelog//

In his 11th start, Elway posted this amazing line

13 - 34 143 yards 0 TDs, 4 INTs

Aaron's Rodgers 5th game:

4-12 32 yards

Peyton Manning's 5th game:

12-23 137 1 td, 1 int

I only hope that we give him some time to grow.. and that the Broncos invest an offseason in him. If he is still playing terrible next year, then I think we move on to other QBs.

Wes Mantooth
10-30-2011, 06:30 PM
I just don't get all of the jumping to conclusions here. I was watching some Fox 31after the game, and Ruben Droughns was like Tebow will never be a good QB, and Chad Brown was saying the same thing.

It was Tebow's 5th game!

Yes Tebow is no Elway and probably will never be, but here are some early game numbers from other QBs:

4-12 32 yards

12-23 137 1 td, 1 int

I only hope that we give him some time to grow.. and that the Broncos invest an offseason in him. If he is still playing terrible next year, then I think we move on to other QBs.

You are insulting Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers. You are in denial if you think he is the answer. Both of those guys were adjusting to the speed of the game, reading defenses. Tebow is doing the same except he is also trying to figure out how to play QB as well. It looks horrible.

Binkythefrog
10-30-2011, 06:36 PM
You are insulting Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers. You are in denial if you think he is the answer. Both of those guys were adjusting to the speed of the game, reading defenses. Tebow is doing the same except he is also trying to figure out how to play QB as well. It looks horrible.

I don't know if he is the answer. You are right, he probably won't be in Peyton's or Rodgers league ever as a passer, but I'm only trying to say I'm gonna wait a few more games before I make a decision.

When those guys sucked initially nobody came out saying they would terrible QB's forever. I'm only saying give the guy a chance.

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 06:56 PM
I agree its to early to pass judgement, but he has not grown since last year, he is worse, and teams have him figured out. He has gotta get competent at basic qbing NOW, because of who he is playing for. By NOW I mean over the next 2 games. If Fox even stays with him.

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 06:59 PM
Vick just whistled a deep comeback, out of shotgun, with an additional 3 step drop, where the hell is that in our offense? That is a route 15 can hit all day.

BroncoInferno
10-30-2011, 07:01 PM
To be fair, Newton has a whole host of great route runners and receivers. Dalton, too. Ponder has Adrien Peterson. Tebow doesn't have a lot to work with and the playcalling is predictable in every sense of the word. Not saying Tebow is playing well, but it's not like he jumped into a sweetass car when he got the starting job particularly when the injuries mount and they trade the best receiver.

I don't have a problem with what you said. But don't tell me you didn't see the pass plays that Tebow had with an accurate pass, but missed. And that says nothing of the plays that us watching on TV didn't see with open receivers. Don't tell me there weren't any. He's gotta get better. He has the talent to. I hope he will.

Bronx33
10-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Vick just whistled a deep comeback, out of shotgun, with an additional 3 step drop, where the hell is that in our offense? That is a route 15 can hit all day.

Cause it appears MCcoy doesn't like it or is too stupid to use it.

Agamemnon
10-30-2011, 07:02 PM

Wow. So when they were sucking it was different? I swear people are allergic to logic around here. Bottom line is that none of those guys looked like franchise QBs at that point in their careers, and if their teams had given up on them after five games, they never would've made it (at least not with that team). To say that Tebow's struggles are different is the definition of ignorance. He may never make it. But no one knows what he'll be able to eventually do, not off of five games (some of which have been pretty solid).

tebowisdabomb
10-30-2011, 07:03 PM

You didn't just compare Tebow to Vick did you?

Vick = Fast Release & Fairly Accurate and throws the tightest spiral in the NFL.
Tebow= Slow Release, Bad Footwork, Inaccurate as hell and throws wounded Billy Kilmer duck passes.

The only things Tebow does well is run... And serve the Lord

Agamemnon
10-30-2011, 07:05 PM
Cause it appears MCcoy doesn't like it or is too stupid to use it.

McCoy seems to have a peculiar disdain for most of the things we've seen Tebow do well. It's odd...

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 07:06 PM
I was at the game, he didnt miss a ton of open guys.

I was amazed at how many double tackle right formations we ran, and yet when we went play action, there were no double move routes, justs 9s and maybe a post. And DT runs routes like a disinterested primadonna at that.

Willis should be starting, his routes are explosive, he catches the ball, and gets Yac.

Royal is outta here in 2012.

Agamemnon
10-30-2011, 07:07 PM

Vick = Fast Release & Fairly Accurate and throws the tightest spiral in the NFL.
Tebow= Slow Release, Bad Footwork, Inaccurate as hell and throws wounded Billy Kilmer duck passes.

Did you watch Vick play early in his career? Accurate is not a word anyone would've ever used...

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 07:09 PM

Im just saying, both lefties, mobile, even TT can comeplete comebacks, easiest pass, and tough to impossible to defend, esp with a mobile qb, dropping back from shotgun.

tebowisdabomb
10-30-2011, 07:10 PM
Did you watch Vick play early in his career? Accurate is not a word anyone would've ever used...

I agree he was not accurate but comparing him to Tebow at the QB position even when he was a rookie is like comparing a Mercedes to a Yugo

Agamemnon
10-30-2011, 07:12 PM
I agree he was not accurate but comparing him to Tebow at the QB position even when he was a rookie is like comparing a Mercedes to a Yugo

Calling Vick a Mercedes as rookie is just lulz-worthy...

Popps
10-30-2011, 07:13 PM

It took Vick 8 years and jail sentence before he was a good NFL passer.

A QB needs to be accurate. I get Tebow's intangibles, I really do. But today you saw what a QB with an NFL arm could do to a defense.

This notion that just because ONE current QB in the NFL managed to buck a trend (years into his career) .... it's perfectly fine that our QB can't make basic NFL throws is totally flawed.

I like Tebow. I want him to succeed. But he looks terrible throwing the football right now. The knock on him is that he can't drop back and make NFL throws. It's VERY early in his career.... but the reality is, he's probably got 9 games left to show he can improve as a passer, and he's got a long way to go.

This talk about Steve Young and Mike Vick needs to stop. Tebow isn't in their universe, and you're mistaken if you think current ownership wants to wait 3-5 years for him to develop.

He's got 9 games to show it. That's the reality.

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 07:14 PM

My point is put in plays like that to give him time, give wrs time to make a move on a comeback or something. Our protection is bad, so move the pocket. Give wrs time to get open.

tebowisdabomb
10-30-2011, 07:14 PM
Im just saying, both lefties, mobile, even TT can comeplete comebacks, easiest pass, and tough to impossible to defend, esp with a mobile qb, dropping back from shotgun.

I seriously like Tim Tebow as a person and that is not a lie, I think he is a helluva athlete and deserves to be in the NFL but his throwing style will cost the Donks alot of turnovers by the slow release compiled with the way he holds that ball before he cocks it to fire.

tebowisdabomb
10-30-2011, 07:15 PM
My point is out in plays like that to give him time, give wrs time to make a move on a comeback or something. Our protection is bad, so move the pocket. Give wrs time to get open.

But you will never be able to change his throwing motion... You can't teach that now.

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 07:18 PM
But you will never be able to change his throwing motion... You can't teach that now.

I disagree, sometimes he has good form, most times he regresses though. A true offseason + Tebow work ethic = change.

Not sure he is gonna get the chance.

Lockout may have cost him a career here in denver.

Mile High Mojoe
10-30-2011, 07:19 PM

This

Mile High Mojoe
10-30-2011, 07:20 PM
It took Vick 8 years and jail sentence before he was a good NFL passer.

A QB needs to be accurate. I get Tebow's intangibles, I really do. But today you saw what a QB with an NFL arm could do to a defense.

This notion that just because ONE current QB in the NFL managed to buck a trend (years into his career) .... it's perfectly fine that our QB can't make basic NFL throws is totally flawed.

I like Tebow. I want him to succeed. But he looks terrible throwing the football right now. The knock on him is that he can't drop back and make NFL throws. It's VERY early in his career.... but the reality is, he's probably got 9 games left to show he can improve as a passer, and he's got a long way to go.

This talk about Steve Young and Mike Vick needs to stop. Tebow isn't in their universe, and you're mistaken if you think current ownership wants to wait 3-5 years for him to develop.

He's got 9 games to show it. That's the reality.

I knew you'd be the head wrecking ball today.

Agamemnon
10-30-2011, 07:21 PM

No what people need to stop doing is saying that Tebow's struggles are somehow different than the struggles of great players in the past. They aren't. It doesn't prove that he will overcome them. Most players don't overcome such struggles. But in the end they are the same thing: deficiencies in one's game that must be improved to succeed. No one knows if Tebow can grow and fix his problems or not. And it's stupid to act otherwise.

gtown
10-30-2011, 07:23 PM
This game, as well as most of last game, has been some of the worst QB play I have ever seen at any level. The play calling didn't do him any favors, but I saw only a few throws today that were on the money. Every complaint about Tim was on full display today. He looked better last year somehow.

Elway wants to win with a traditional QB making plays from the pocket. My quess is Tim has this season to prove that, even though drafted QBs usually get a few years.

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 07:33 PM
He looked better because his wr were better and defenses have film and are gameplanning to stop him.

Lloyd, gaffney > DT Decker Royal

Question

I was in the corner endzone and couldnt see the first drive from fifth row, what worked there that we failed on later?

broncosteven
10-30-2011, 07:34 PM
I knew you'd be the head wrecking ball today.

Personally I am surprised about his quick about face from last week. Didn't take him long to fall off the bandwagon.

Agamemnon
10-30-2011, 07:38 PM
He looked better because his wr were better and defenses have film and are gameplanning to stop him.

Lloyd, gaffney > DT Decker Royal

Question

I was in the corner endzone and couldnt see the first drive from fifth row, what worked there that we failed on later?

Yep. Other than Decker I just don't see much in our receivers (DT is talented, but he isn't even trying from what I can tell). Yet another position where we have no talent right now. This team just doesn't feel like they are going in the right direction in any area at the moment.

Mile High Mojoe
10-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Personally I am surprised about his quick about face from last week. Didn't take him long to fall off the bandwagon.

He's never been on it, he loves this shiate.

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 07:43 PM
Yep. Other than Decker I just don't see much in our receivers (DT is talented, but he isn't even trying from what I can tell). Yet another position where we have no talent right now. This team just doesn't feel like they are going in the right direction in any area at the moment.

Our 2 leading wrs traded for a combined 5th round pick. Decker is a solid 3rd wr. DT is unbelievably lazy on his routes. 1 route wr, lol.

Willis needs to start.

The 3rd and 3 trips left slant out play to royal for 2 yards is an example of bad playcalling.

Bob's your Information Minister
10-30-2011, 07:47 PM

There's not going to be any gold with Tebow.

You can't play the Miami LOLphins every week.

razorwire77
10-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Where does the team go from here?

Well, you give Tebow the rest of the meaningless games to prove that he can handle the basics of being an NFL QB. If he doesn't show drastic improvement, then the team finishes 3-13 or 4-12 and you draft a QB in the top 5. There are so many holes on this team that you follow that up with BPA at literally 2/3rds of the positions on either side of the ball. BPA at DT, SS, CB, MLB, RB (really like Ronnie Hillman in the 2nd or 3rd). Wash, rise, repeat.

Agamemnon
10-30-2011, 07:50 PM
Our 2 leading wrs traded for a combined 5th round pick.

Is there any greater example of why some of us have no faith in EFX to rebuild this team than that? In one season we've gone from having WR be a position of strength to having almost nothing at the position. And for what? A 5th round pick. FML...

10-30-2011, 07:50 PM
Compare Tebow to Andy Dalton and start puking, Broncos fans.

vonqkilla
10-30-2011, 07:54 PM
If tebow doesnt get better, almost every mcd pick is busted.

Unless the two OL pan out.

Ayers did get a coverage sack today!

I cant see Tebow starting in two weeks without drastic improvement, but how do we correct 4 years of bad habits in one week...

We don't.

Mile High Mojoe
10-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Compare Tebow to Andy Dalton and start puking, Broncos fans.

You love to come here and talk smack after a loss don't you? Your team isn't much better so go stick an arrow through your eye, then maybe up your backside since you that's where your head is. I know some of the others on here respect you but to me you're just another punk ass *****.

Bronx33
10-30-2011, 07:56 PM
You love to come here and talk smack after a loss don't you? Your team isn't much better so go stick arrow through your eye, then maybe up your backside since you that's where your head is. I know some of the others on here respect but to me you're just another punk ass *****.

He has this site a dunkin donuts preffered card and a pet gerbil named preist (you really need to ask?)

Spider
10-30-2011, 07:59 PM

It was Tebow's 5th game!

4-12 32 yards

12-23 137 1 td, 1 int

I only hope that we give him some time to grow.. and that the Broncos invest an offseason in him. If he is still playing terrible next year, then I think we move on to other QBs.it is more then just stats , Tebow didnt even have the Basics down , He was given a very basic Offense , wont beat many teams with that game plan , but you will build up your QB confidence ..... Lions were litteraly daring Tebow to throw ....

Maximus
10-30-2011, 08:00 PM
Good Lord you're retarded. Check the date.

So, tebow didn't start and play a full game against Miami... Stupid jackass fan!

Maximus
10-30-2011, 08:04 PM
If tebow doesnt get better, almost every mcd pick is busted.

Unless the two OL pan out.

Ayers did get a coverage sack today!

I cant see Tebow starting in two weeks without drastic improvement, but how do we correct 4 years of bad habits in one week...

We don't.

Only 4 years of bad habits... This **** has been brewing since High School... Basic fundamentals he has none!

10-30-2011, 08:05 PM
You love to come here and talk smack after a loss don't you?

Why, yes.

Take down the Tebow posters, dip****!

Jetmeck
10-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Why, yes.

Take down the Tebow posters, dip****!

Sure he does but he is too chicken**** to do it in person !

Go fix your cluster**** of a football team. Beat two winless teams and Oakland handed you the game last week......but I guess you think your suddenly a different team than you were 0-3 ?
Wrong...............

snowspot66
10-30-2011, 09:20 PM
So, tebow didn't start and play a full game against Miami... Stupid jackass fan!

He did.

That's what TJ was talking about in that post.

A post he made a week ago.

A post you replied to with "Bull****! He started last week!".

Which is true today.

But not last week.

When TJ made that comment.

Did I explain that in a simple enough manner for you to follow along?

TonyR
10-31-2011, 07:00 AM
Re the thread title, what may turn out to be "devastating" was that fluke win over Miami which has knocked us out of the Luck sweepstakes. May be the most costly win in franchise history.

Rohirrim
10-31-2011, 07:14 AM
Re the thread title, what may turn out to be "devastating" was that fluke win over Miami which has knocked us out of the Luck sweepstakes. May be the most costly win in franchise history.

I wouldn't worry about that. Indy won't win a single game. Polian will make sure of it. :wiggle:

oubronco
10-31-2011, 07:30 AM

Don't worry alot of these players on this team won't be on the team next year

Captain 'Dre
10-31-2011, 07:32 AM

And you feel so strongly about this that you posted it twice? :wiggle:

bronclvr
10-31-2011, 07:41 AM
This bothers me-

Traveler
10-31-2011, 07:57 AM

Not directed at you personally Agamemnon, but it was only a matter of time before DT started getting trashed. I don't care what the team says, he is not back fully from his achilles of hand injury.

He's rusty from not playing much over the last two seasons due to his injuries and is not in football playing shape yet.

His explosiveness and strength aren't back. Just watch him run. He's still favoring his injured leg. He gets the benefit of doubt from me this year.

vonqkilla
10-31-2011, 07:57 AM
Tim has a long way to go. But Franklin and the Oline were horrible. 102.3 now for Elway.

Traveler , DT does not run hard routes, and quit on his 9 route halfway through it.

Traveler
10-31-2011, 08:06 AM
Tim has a long way to go. But Franklin and the Oline were horrible. 102.3 now for Elway.

True! We have players drafted to fit what the previous regime wanted (whatever that was). They don't fit what Fox wants. I noticed they finally took Franklin out and replaced him with Clark.

Amazingly, they gave him little help earlier in the game. Avril was having his way him all day. The rest of the OL didn't fare much better.

Expect a pretty huge roster purge after the season to possibly include the OC position.

TheDave
10-31-2011, 08:32 AM

Traveler , DT does not run hard routes, and quit on his 9 route halfway through it.

VicandGary: Did you see any improvement in Tebow

Elway: No

...I think his leash is a lot shorter than people think.

vonqkilla
10-31-2011, 08:34 AM
DT is garbage to me. Franklin got hurt Traveler. Beadles and Royal are not good either. We gotta blow up the wrs.

On the positive side, Colquit was a stud.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-31-2011, 08:35 AM
DT is garbage to me. Franklin got hurt Traveler. Beadles and Royal are not good either. We gotta blow up the wrs.

On the positive side, Colquit was a stud.

So the punter position is cemented. Solid.

vonqkilla
10-31-2011, 08:43 AM
Tebow vs Oak was better than yesterday. Its the talent imo. Ryan Harris, Lloyd, Gaffney, and Graham helping out on the right side. DT is a big useless decoy, royal is to short and only catches perfect passes, half the time, and Decker cant seperate. The line cant protect, the qb cant decide, when he does, it takes forever to release and his mechanics suck.

Its a miracle we complete anything, it takes to much to get right, one thing always goes wrong it seems.

TheReverend
10-31-2011, 08:48 AM

He quits on every ****ing route halfway through.

I seriously don't think I've ever seen a lazier football player, and I'm including Fat Albert.

edog24
10-31-2011, 08:49 AM
So the punter position is cemented. Solid.

Plus from the personal foul penalty I know who I am calling to back me up in bar fights! :thumbsup:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-31-2011, 08:50 AM
Plus from the personal foul penalty I know who I am calling to back me up in bar fights! :thumbsup:

If we bring back Sauerbrun, we might be able to intimidate someone.

gyldenlove
10-31-2011, 09:00 AM
If we bring back Sauerbrun, we might be able to intimidate someone.

That will only work if the other team has a cab driver on punt returns.

lod01
10-31-2011, 09:04 AM

He's gonna get there fast though. That's the unemployment line that is. ;D
Bench warmer then outta the league in 2 years. If his last name wasn't tebow, he would have been cut this morning.

edog24
10-31-2011, 09:13 AM
Bench warmer then outta the league in 2 years. If his last name wasn't tebow, he would have been cut this morning.

DT looks like a bum to me. He just gives up on plays. Someone needs to tell him how big he is and get some hops. Decker and Royal aren't much better either. They would benefit from a good qb which we don't have right now.

lod01
10-31-2011, 09:20 AM
DT looks like a bum to me. He just gives up on plays. Someone needs to tell him how big he is and get some hops. Decker and Royal aren't much better either. They would benefit from a good qb which we don't have right now.

If they could find a 14' tall WR, he could snatch those weekly row 11 passes tebow throws and keep 2 feet inbounds.:thumbsup:

edog24
10-31-2011, 09:22 AM
If they could find a 14' tall WR, he could snatch those weekly row 11 passes tebow throws and keep 2 feet inbounds.:thumbsup:

Haha nice, like megatron X2? Someone call Yao Ming-

Then we might actually have a decent team!

BroncoBen
10-31-2011, 09:22 AM

No kidding.. that is what is needed.. draft 7' Wrs...

KO5K
10-31-2011, 09:24 AM

Yeah, that's definitely something to ;D about.

Hey everyone! Our QB is a heap of **** and we're going to have to draft another one. YAY!

Archer81
10-31-2011, 12:19 PM
Yeah, that's definitely something to ;D about.

Hey everyone! Our QB is a heap of **** and we're going to have to draft another one. YAY!

If you have a young QB who has issues with accuracy, why would any coaching staff purposely put in a game plan that requires pinpoint accuracy and long developing plays?

Two games now and that has been the plan. They should cut the field in half, simplify his reads and focus on pounding the football. Maybe get these "all world" rookie te's we keep hearing about involved.

bendog
10-31-2011, 12:51 PM
If you have a young QB who has issues with accuracy, why would any coaching staff purposely put in a game plan that requires pinpoint accuracy and long developing plays?

Two games now and that has been the plan. They should cut the field in half, simplify his reads and focus on pounding the football. Maybe get these "all world" rookie te's we keep hearing about involved.

They did try to do that. Tebow fell apart a bit after Royal didn't run out a route and, worse, Julius Thomas dropped an out that Tebow put on his hands. It was at least 7 straight incompletions. The Lions came up with 8 in the box, and Tebow has to be able to complete some 20 yd passes against that. But, he couldn't, and the Lions took away the run.

Br0nc0Buster
10-31-2011, 03:49 PM
Thomas looks like crap
not impressed with his effort either

I am gonna give him until the end of next year when his achilles is fully healthy before I call him a bust, but right now its not looking good

Clady is fine, Kuper is fine,
Franklin can kick into guard and be fine

Walton is eh....
Beadles sucks

Moreno sucks

Royal has been dissapointing

our offense is not looking too good right now