PDA

View Full Version : No excuses!

enjolras
10-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Already the front page is littered with excuses as to why Tebow just isn't getting a fair shake. Perform or don't perform, but dammit Tebow has to be held to the same standard as any other QB.

Popps
10-23-2011, 12:50 PM
It's way too early for this nonsense.

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 12:51 PM
Already the front page is littered with excuses as to why Tebow just isn't getting a fair shake. Perform or don't perform, but dammit Tebow has to be held to the same standard as any other QB.

He's had six pass attempts and has been sacked four times. Do I need to say anything else?

He hasn't played well, but he really hasn't been given much of an opportunity to succeed either. Tebow is not a game manager. I can't imagine anyone would think he is.

enjolras
10-23-2011, 12:53 PM
At least two of those sacks were taken because he failed to get rid of the ball. Again.. excuses.

When Tebow has had the opportunity to throw he has looked awful. Plain and simple.

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 12:56 PM
At least two of those sacks were taken because he failed to get rid of the ball. Again.. excuses.

When Tebow has had the opportunity to throw he has looked awful. Plain and simple.

Pretty much every sack has come off of a defender coming unblocked. Not sure what game you have been watching...

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 12:57 PM
That's a pass Tebow almost always hits. This game has pretty clearly ****ed his head.

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 12:58 PM
No excuses he isn't playing good. But give him at least two games to start calling him out, at least that is what I am doing.

Ambiguous
10-23-2011, 12:59 PM
He's had six pass attempts and has been sacked four times. Do I need to say anything else?

He hasn't played well, but he really hasn't been given much of an opportunity to succeed either. Tebow is not a game manager. I can't imagine anyone would think he is.

Give me a ****ing break....

McDman
10-23-2011, 01:01 PM

To be fair some of the sacks are from his indecision.

Rock Chalk
10-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Pretty much every sack has come off of a defender coming unblocked. Not sure what game you have been watching...

Funny how Orton gets sacked on similar plays and its his fault.

The Joker
10-23-2011, 01:04 PM
He's been abysmal so far.

Anyone who says otherwise is deluded.

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 01:06 PM
To be fair some of the sacks are from his indecision.

Not a single one of those sacks came off of him holding the ball too long, unless you believe every sack is due to a QB holding the ball too long. All four sacks came off of blockers getting destroyed or blockers letting guys come free.

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Funny how Orton gets sacked on similar plays and its his fault.

No, curling up into a ball before getting touched is his fault.

Popps
10-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Not a single one of those sacks came off of him holding the ball too long, unless you believe every sack is due to a QB holding the ball too long. All four sacks came off of blockers getting destroyed or blockers letting guys come free.

Hilarious!

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Hilarious!

Prove me wrong jackass. Tebow's played bad, but blaming those sacks on him is retarded.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 01:11 PM
He just wins though.

bloodsunday
10-23-2011, 01:19 PM
He just looks confused, erratic and scared. He has no field or pocket presence. Playing him for the rest of the year helps our chances to get luck -- if that is the goal of the fans.

Inkana7
10-23-2011, 01:20 PM
25ppg

theAPAOps5
He just wins though.

Well to be fair he looks just as good as your man crush. They both look like poopoo.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
Are we just winning yet?

Ambiguous
10-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Prove me wrong jackass. Tebow's played bad, but blaming those sacks on him is retarded.

The burden of proof is not on him. You are a ****ing retard.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Well to be fair he looks just as good as your man crush. They both look like poopoo.

My man crush huh? Lol. Ok.

I'm not advocating for Orton to be put in. We have ****ty qbs. I just think it's amusing that we've been hearing this "he just wins" nonsense all year, and with two weeks to prep as the starter, against maybe the worst team in the league, he goes out and ****s the bed.

"Disappinting" is an understatement.

StugotsIII
10-23-2011, 01:24 PM
If Orton played like this….the front page would be filled with anti Orton posts...

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Yeah dissapinting, is not just an understatement it isn't a word. You know you want your by toy Orton back in there.

Tebow sucks ass today, can't deny that.

Scottish_Bronco
10-23-2011, 01:26 PM
No excuses he isn't playing good. But give him at least two games to start calling him out, at least that is what I am doing.

Orton was given all of 3 quarters on MNF against the Raiders before most fans started calling for him to be benched.

ant1999e
10-23-2011, 01:27 PM
We were something like 4-24 with Orton. We're 0-1 with Tebow and people already want to put Orton back in???

zdoor
10-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Disappointing is an understatement

TheElusiveKyleOrton
Yeah dissapinting, is not just an understatement it isn't a word. You know you want your by toy Orton back in there.

Tebow sucks ass today, can't deny that.

First, what's a by toy?

Second, I'm typing on a phone. But it takes a true dumbass to call someone out for a typo... While making one of his own.

Go get a cookie from your by toy.

theAPAOps5
Orton was given all of 3 quarters on MNF against the Raiders before most fans started calling for him to be benched.

And most of las year......:)

TheElusiveKyleOrton
We were something like 4-24 with Orton. We're 0-1 with Tebow and people already want to put Orton back in???

Link?

bloodsunday
10-23-2011, 01:29 PM
We are the laughing stock of the league. Everytime RZC turns to our game they are laughing.

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 01:29 PM
First, what's a by toy?

Second, I'm typing on a phone. But it takes a true dumbass to call someone out for a typo... While making one of his own.

Go get a cookie from your by toy.

I am on a phone too ^5

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Yeah maybe we don't need to wait a few games......

Garcia Bronco
10-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Tebow is a terrible NFL QB right now, and the more he plays the more likely it will be a QB drafted and Tebow is converted to running back or retire.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Tebow is a terrible NFL QB right now, and the more he plays the more likely it will be a QB drafted and Tebow is converted to running back or retire.

I still think tebows mark will be made as a special package/goal line qb.

ant1999e
10-23-2011, 01:41 PM
Link?

Look it up dumbazz. Funny seeing you here on a Sunday. You've been MIA the whole season. That is when your BOY TOY Orton is stinking it up. Tebow is playing crappy today but you're still a joke.

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Ok maybe give him a few games....... :)

Rock Chalk
10-23-2011, 01:43 PM
No, curling up into a ball before getting touched is his fault.

As far as I can tell, Orton has NEVER had 3 quarters with 2 net passing yards.

Orton may take a sack, but he has NEVER played that bad. Not as a rookie, not in Denver.

That is the worst performance by a QB I have ever seen in my entire life.

You can spin it however you want to make yourself feel better and to keep Tebow's cock firmly planted in your mouth but that my friend, was a pathetic display.

Rock Chalk
10-23-2011, 01:44 PM
And for the record, I want Tebow to play the rest of the year because he cant possibly play this bad again and there will hopefully be improvement. I do not want Orton back but you douches got exactly what you wanted and its worse than what we had.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Look it up dumbazz. Funny seeing you here on a Sunday. You've been MIA the whole season. That is when your BOY TOY Orton is stinking it up. Tebow is playing crappy today but you're still a joke.

You mad?

http://www.allsandiegocomputerrepair.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/crying_baby.jpg

Actually, I haven't been "MIA" all season. You're just a ****ing retard. Which explains why you have a Herman Cain avatar. Because you're a ****ing retard.

Look up... someone asking Orton to be put back in? How would one search for something that doesn't exist?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 01:47 PM
And for the record, I want Tebow to play the rest of the year because he cant possibly play this bad again and there will hopefully be improvement. I do not want Orton back but you douches got exactly what you wanted and its worse than what we had.

This. Exactly.

Try to decipher it for us, ant. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

chawknz
10-23-2011, 01:49 PM
First game.

Taco John

I would give any QB a bad first game. This is the first full game he's played in almost a year. He's sure to be rusty. This excuse, however, doesn't hold up for too long. He was definitely ugly out there.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
First game.

1+3 = 4.

ant1999e
10-23-2011, 01:52 PM
You mad?

http://www.allsandiegocomputerrepair.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/crying_baby.jpg

Actually, I haven't been "MIA" all season. You're just a ****ing retard. Which explains why you have a Herman Cain avatar. Because you're a ****ing retard.

Look up... someone asking Orton to be put back in? How would one search for something that doesn't exist?

Says the guy with an orton avatar and user name.

Taco John
10-23-2011, 01:52 PM
1+3 = 4.

I'm not sure why you're gloating. Kyle Orton lost his job because of how terrible he played, not because anyone beat him out.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 01:53 PM
Says the guy with an orton avatar and user name.

http://macromeme.com/cat/oh-he-mad.jpg

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm not sure why you're gloating. Kyle Orton lost his job because of how terrible he played, not because anyone beat him out.

1. I'm not gloating.

2. I could give two ****s about Kyle Orton being the starter.

3. I asked for Tebow to be inserted after the first half against San Diego.

Other than that stuff... great post.

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 01:55 PM
1. I'm not gloating.

2. I could give two ****s about Kyle Orton being the starter.

3. I asked for Tebow to be inserted after the first half against San Diego.

Other than that stuff... great post.

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 01:57 PM
Riiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt

Sorry to break your precious little heart, but it's true.

I'm a fan of the Broncos and of winning. Broncos weren't winning with Orton. I don't think that would suddenly change if Orton was put back in.

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 02:02 PM
I am just messing, it is fun

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 02:05 PM
Worst game of a QB ever, :spit:

I am also referring to myself, I was down on him too!

bendog
10-23-2011, 02:08 PM
what's funny is that is Mia went for one instead of two, they win.

DarkHorse30
10-23-2011, 02:09 PM
ha ha ha ha - OT, baby!!

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Or if prater makes one FG we win

jhns
10-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Haters gonna hate...

McCoy needs fired yesterday.

vonqkilla
10-23-2011, 02:27 PM
He just wins.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-23-2011, 02:28 PM
No excuses.

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 02:28 PM
He just wins though.

You nailed it. Great post......

McDman
10-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Sadly if we play a mediocre team we lose that game.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Sadly if we play a mediocre team we lose that game.

You hang in there long enough and this team will lose a game with Tebow as the starter. It will be a great big circle jerk and you can jump right in.

MplsBronco
10-23-2011, 02:45 PM

Orton may take a sack, but he has NEVER played that bad. Not as a rookie, not in Denver.

You can spin it however you want to make yourself feel better and to keep Tebow's cock firmly planted in your mouth but that my friend, was a pathetic display.

HA HA HA!!! You are one of the biggest loudmouth jerkoffs on this site and you keep embarrassing yourself. When will you STFU already?

TonyR
10-23-2011, 03:00 PM

They were destroying Sparano on the post game show for that decision.

OBF1
10-23-2011, 03:16 PM

Tebow is 1-0 is 2011...what excuses need to be made???

OBF1
10-23-2011, 03:18 PM

IF your mom had balls, she would be your father.... errrrrr wait a minute, I forgot.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-23-2011, 03:18 PM

Horrible decision.

Though if Prater makes a field goal, we win.

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 03:20 PM
You hang in there long enough and this team will lose a game with Tebow as the starter. It will be a great big circle jerk and you can jump right in.

I'm sure he can't wait...

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 03:23 PM

No more. I can't take anymore. Every time I read a post by your retard ass a small part of my brain dies. I have to put you on ignore or else I'll be drooling soon...

Edit: Apparently Rock Chalk is a mod and therefore can't be ignored. This board is a ****ing joke...

Tombstone RJ
10-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Are we just winning yet?

yep, we are. But you're still a loser so its all good.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 03:28 PM
yep, we are. But you're still a loser so its all good.

Are you relevant? Didn't think so.

Bronx33
10-23-2011, 03:31 PM
No more. I can't take anymore. Every time I read a post by your retard ass a small part of my brain dies. I have to put you on ignore or else I'll be drooling soon...

Edit: Apparently Rock Chalk is a mod and therefore can't be ignored. This board is a ****ing joke...

huh?

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Are you relevant? Didn't think so.

Coming from a guy with Orton in his screen name...oh the irony...

Rigs11
10-23-2011, 03:34 PM
We played against arguably the crappiest team in the league today.props to Timmy for pulling out a win.if he played like he did for 3 quarters today against a decent team it would have been a massacre.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-23-2011, 03:35 PM
We played against arguably the crappiest team in the league today.props to Timmy for pulling out a win.if he played like he did for 3 quarters today against a decent team it would have been a massacre.

Next time be sure to blow out all the candles on your birthday cake. Otherwise you leave shiat to chance.

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 03:35 PM

And if/when that happens will you be happy? Will you celebrate?

They beat their opponent today. Future opponents are neither here nor there right now.

barryr
10-23-2011, 03:42 PM

Like what was happening with Orton?

Rigs11
10-23-2011, 04:13 PM
And if/when that happens will you be happy? Will you celebrate?

They beat their opponent today. Future opponents are neither here nor there right now.

I never celebrate the broncos losing,unlike you I live in reality.you guys would have crucified orton for playing like tebow did today.the shoe is on the other foot.man up sally

jhns
10-23-2011, 04:15 PM
I never celebrate the broncos losing,unlike you I live in reality.you guys would have crucified orton for playing like tebow did today.the shoe is on the other foot.man up sally

Because Orton wasn't an eight year vet or anything...

You are actually arguing they should have the same expectations?

Rigs11
10-23-2011, 04:15 PM
Like what was happening with Orton?

Did orton play a 0-4 team this year?If youre gonna criticize a position on the team at least be consistent.

Rigs11
10-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Because Orton wasn't an eight year vet or anything...

You are actually arguing they should have the same expectations?

After all the blathering on here and the billboards,and the calls that elway and fox are idiots,and that tebow would do better.gee I wonder where I got that idea?I called it weeks back that you guys would use this excuse card.

jhns
10-23-2011, 04:18 PM
After all the blathering on here and the billboards,and the calls that elway and fox are idiots,and that tebow would do better.gee I wonder where I got that idea?I called it weeks back that you guys would use this excuse card.

Tebow did do better. Scoreboard...

Scoreboard last game...

Scoreboard last year...

Tebows results are always better.

Haters gonna hate.

Rigs11
10-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Tebow did do better. Scoreboard...

Scoreboard last game...

Scoreboard last year...

Tebows results are always better.

Haters gonna hate.

The dude played like complete crap for 3 quarters.the defense and special teams bailed him out.don't go blowing yourself just yet.

jhns
10-23-2011, 04:25 PM
The dude played like complete crap for 3 quarters.the defense and special teams bailed him out.don't go blowing yourself just yet.

He has been more productive than Orton every time he steps on the field. He won the game.

You are a jackass.

Rigs11
10-23-2011, 04:27 PM
He has been more productive than Orton every time he steps on the field. He won the game.

You are a jackass.

Really?15 points against the dolphins?I like your standards.reach for the skyHilarious!

jhns
10-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Really?15 points against the dolphins?I like your standards.reach for the skyHilarious!

Way to prove you are just a hater. We had more than 15 points.

Who said they are my standards? You are talking about an inferior QB being better. A much less productive QB that has had many more years in the league.

You are a joke.

broncswin
10-23-2011, 04:29 PM
wow...this board is amazing...we won...I am happy...Go Broncos

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 04:32 PM
huh?

He was made a mod for the pick em

Archer81
10-23-2011, 04:56 PM

So you prefer losing 15-0?

Good to know.

:Broncos:

Rigs11
10-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Way to prove you are just a hater. We had more than 15 points.

Who said they are my standards? You are talking about an inferior QB being better. A much less productive QB that has had many more years in the league.

You are a joke.

The offense scored 15 today genius.you are still not admiting that you are not holding tebow to the same level of criticism that you held orton.It doesn't matter that orton is a vet and tebow is a 2 year player.you said that tebow would be better.

Archer81
10-23-2011, 05:02 PM
The offense scored 15 today genius.you are still not admiting that you are not holding tebow to the same level of criticism that you held orton.It doesn't matter that orton is a vet and tebow is a 2 year player.you said that tebow would be better.

They scored 18, actually.

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 05:03 PM
They scored 18, unless FG's aren't part of offense anymore. Are extra points not on offense? Because then they only scored 14

jhns
10-23-2011, 05:03 PM

We scored 18? You didn't even watch the game and you are trying to claim you know what happened...

Tebow has outproduced Orton every single time he has touched the field. What are you even trying to say? Tebow playing better than a seven year vet isn't good enough for you? Why would you want a less productive player in there?

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 05:07 PM
The score of the game, integral when making arguments after the game....... :)

Gort
10-23-2011, 05:09 PM

not really true. it seems like it's true. it was ugly for 3 quarters. Solomon Wilcotts made it sound like that was true. but most of the offense for 3 quarters was running plays. he was uneven in the passing game but still finished up with a 91.7 rating. i think the problem is that Tebow's game isn't "pretty" the way Brady or Manning are.

jhns
10-23-2011, 05:10 PM
not really true. it seems like it's true. it was ugly for 3 quarters. Solomon Wilcotts made it sound like that was true. but most of the offense for 3 quarters was running plays. he was uneven in the passing game but still finished up with a 91.7 rating. i think the problem is that Tebow's game isn't "pretty" the way Brady or Manning are.

That and some are expecting a pollished vet for some reason.

Rigs11
10-23-2011, 05:17 PM
They scored 18, actually.

When orton was qb they weren't counted.I guess now they are.

Rigs11
10-23-2011, 05:19 PM

Come on now.24 yards passing in the first half?

barryr
10-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Did orton play a 0-4 team this year?If youre gonna criticize a position on the team at least be consistent.

Consistent is hardly anything coming from those that want Tebow to fail, such as yourself. Another one that the word "religion" makes you crap your pants or something.

snowspot66
10-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Come on now.24 yards passing in the first half?

On, by my count, FIVE pass attempts. Eight if you count sacks.

*edit*

In the first half alone we had TWO drives where we ran five straight plays.

barryr
10-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Maybe someone has tape showing Bronco receivers just blowing by coverages and being wide open all game, but Tebow constantly missing them.

Rigs11
10-23-2011, 05:31 PM
Consistent is hardly anything coming from those that want Tebow to fail, such as yourself. Another one that the word "religion" makes you crap your pants or something.
When backed into a corner you bring up religion.at least you're consistent there

theAPAOps5
10-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Maybe someone has tape showing Bronco receivers just blowing by coverages and being wide open all game, but Tebow constantly missing them.

Well to be fair there were a few where he did. Daniel Fells wide open on the 50 yard line and him throwing it out of bounds is one.

But he found a way to win, that is all that matters.

barryr
10-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Well to be fair there were a few where he did. Daniel Fells wide open on the 50 yard line and him throwing it out of bounds is one.

I am sure he did since there isn't a QB who doesn't make bad throws or miss open receivers, so the unrealistic and impossible expectations put on Tebow by some around here I find stupid and ridiculous.

barryr
10-23-2011, 05:39 PM
When backed into a corner you bring up religion.at least you're consistent there

Other than religion, nobody has been able to come up with anything else of why they want Tebow to fail other than some people around here might be... gasp, a fan of his. You haven't either, so there you go.

TotallyScrewed
10-23-2011, 06:17 PM

Not so sure...

If they kick the extra point successfully (99% sure thing), then they're up 16...

No biggy if you're Tim Tebow and can convert 2-point conversions 80%+.

They didn't so he didn't...blah, blah.

ScottXray
10-23-2011, 06:20 PM

On that throw to Fells I actually think he was trying to hit him, but the ball was sailing out of his hand early on release. He seemed to have that as a problem today...not sure why, since he normally throws a pretty good deep ball. Today he was pretty bad overall.