PDA

View Full Version : Is any receiver getting open?

RunSilentRunDeep
10-23-2011, 11:29 AM
Watching on a standard 4:3 TV at work so I'm not seeing anything downfield. But every replay looks like the wideouts are sweating glue.

bronco militia
10-23-2011, 11:32 AM
it doesn't matter....nfl QB's have to throw to covered recievers. if not, you don't make it in this league.

McDman
10-23-2011, 11:34 AM
It is apparent Tebow is having a hard time making decisions. This was a big problem in preseason that people ignored.

Popps
10-23-2011, 11:38 AM
Let's see, we've blamed the "game plan" on another thread, now it's the receivers' fault.

How about this... Tebow isn't able to run this offense yet, and we're limited in the plays we can call because of it?

Will he get better? Sure, he could. I hope so. But, maybe those "idiot" coaches who decided to start the better passer in training camp had some reason for doing so.

RunSilentRunDeep
10-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Let's see, we've blamed the "game plan" on another thread, now it's the receivers' fault.

How about this... Tebow isn't able to run this offense yet, and we're limited in the plays we can call because of it?

Will he get better? Sure, he could. I hope so. But, maybe those "idiot" coaches who decided to start the better passer in training camp had some reason for doing so.

Uh, it was question since I can't see any of the receivers downfield.

Lycan
10-23-2011, 11:42 AM
I think it's more just the O-line has had some pass protection issues and it is making Tebow a little skittish so he isn't looking through progressions as much, which is probably normal for a inexperienced QB.

vonqkilla
10-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Tebow looks scared to make a mistake.

OrangeCrush2724
10-23-2011, 11:44 AM

Now that Orton is out, all of a sudden it is the o-line that can't block, the coaches can't coach, the Wr's can't get open.

Popps
10-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Now that Orton is out, all of a sudden it is the o-line that can't block, the coaches can't coach, the Wr's can't get open.

Yea, the blame game is changing... isn't it. :)

vonqkilla
10-23-2011, 11:58 AM
So many guys open, royal, decker twice. This is horrible.

Casper Bronco
10-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Yes, whoever Wilhite is covering is getting open!

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 12:14 PM

Nope, that was a problem before. But Orton had 2+ seasons with the Broncos and is a seven year vet.

And trading away Lloyd certainly isn't helping on the WR front.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 12:14 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3336775&postcount=48

Popps
10-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Nope, that was a problem before. But Orton had 2+ seasons with the Broncos and is a seven year vet.

Get your umbrella out, folks. It's raining excuses

Popps
10-23-2011, 12:15 PM

http://www.petersenassoc.com/images/umbrella.jpg

MVPlaya II - Electric Boogaloo
10-23-2011, 12:16 PM
These receives have huge cushions...

Popps
10-23-2011, 12:20 PM
These receives have huge cushions...

Hilarious!

Mogulseeker
10-23-2011, 12:21 PM
Yes, the receivers are getting open and have a ton of space underneath. Tebow's accuracy has been terrible, and he's holding the ball too long.

I just know that post-game the fan boys are going to be blaming the play calling, but Tebow is crashing and burning.

broncosteven
10-23-2011, 12:22 PM
Is the College field 20 yards wider cause Timbo is throwing it about 10 yards out of bounds when they are open.

Mogulseeker
10-23-2011, 12:22 PM
That's okay. Take that and let it motivate you. If anybody can do that, it's Tebow.

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 12:27 PM

So is your position that trading Lloyd has helped Tebow?

I've already said that Tebow has played poorly in this game.

And as far as excuses go, all I really need to say is that Tebow is still learning. Everyone has ****ty games when they are learning the NFL game. But whatever. Let's throw him under the bus after one truly bad game (and ignore the solid games he's had). Honestly, I won't be surprised if the coaches do, so the fans certainly can if they like.

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Is the College field 20 yards wider cause Timbo is throwing it about 10 yards out of bounds when they are open.

As this game has worn on, Tebow has gotten worse. I think he's letting it get into his head and forcing his play more and more, and in the process he's only making it worse.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-23-2011, 12:35 PM
As this game has worn on, Tebow has gotten worse. I think he's letting it get into his head and forcing his play more and more, and in the process he's only making it worse.

Question: when should we expect the "just winning" to commence?