PDA

View Full Version : Is Thomas In?

smoke4815162342
10-23-2011, 11:25 AM
D. Thomas is back, but has he gone in for any plays?

RhymesayersDU
10-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Yes he's played. And shockingly, I don't think he's gotten hurt yet.

Popps
10-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Tebow just threw a pass "his way."

That One Guy
10-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Tebow just threw a pass "his way."

I'm not much of a football detail man but that looked like the laziest effort on behalf of Thomas that I've seen on the field today. He wasn't really watching, he didn't seem to be really running... that was ugly.

vonqkilla
10-23-2011, 11:45 AM
If it was a post out he blew it, but who knows.

Popps
10-23-2011, 12:00 PM
I'm not much of a football detail man but that looked like the laziest effort on behalf of Thomas that I've seen on the field today. He wasn't really watching, he didn't seem to be really running... that was ugly.

Oh no, the only ugliness was the pass. They just showed the replay from a different angle. It was a good 15 yards off. Thomas just let up on his route because the ball was essentially thrown into the stands.

That One Guy
10-23-2011, 02:56 PM
Oh no, the only ugliness was the pass. They just showed the replay from a different angle. It was a good 15 yards off. Thomas just let up on his route because the ball was essentially thrown into the stands.

Ahh... it looked really iffy. That probably makes more sense that he realized what was going on before it was obvious to everyone else.

Agamemnon
10-23-2011, 02:59 PM

You mean the play where DT and Tebow clearly thought different patterns were being run? God I hope not. If so, you are a dumbass...

That One Guy
10-23-2011, 03:15 PM
You mean the play where DT and Tebow clearly thought different patterns were being run? God I hope not. If so, you are a dumbass...

It was the fact that DT basically pulled up on his route that I was interested by. You see DT running half-assedly and then he turns his head once then pulls up the rest of the way. I thought he was just running a lazy route thinking the ball wasn't coming his way but it makes more sense if he just saw the ball already uncatchable and started pulling up as soon as the camera panned to him.

Bronx33
10-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Sportin a injury free mohawk