Eldorado
10-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Well? How many?

BigPlayShay
10-19-2011, 04:12 PM
How many Hos in different area codes?

bendog
10-19-2011, 04:14 PM
I've always wondered why Santa goes "Ho, Ho, Ho" The SOB never brings me one.

Eldorado
10-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Mine:

Mia
@kc
NYJ
Minn
Chic
KC
Buff
and at least 1 of
Det
@Oak
@SD
NE

TheDave
10-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Didn't we already have this Poll last week?

Eldorado
10-19-2011, 04:20 PM

Wasn't that the 'how many do they win'? I'm curious how many wins from the Broncos would get you to pass on a QB in the first (or second if somebody drops).

TheDave
10-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Wasn't that the 'how many do they win'? I'm curious how many wins from the Broncos would get you to pass on a QB in the first (or second if somebody drops).

My bad... I had answered that post with an eye on the draft.

So basically I screwed up. ;D

FWIW... 4 or 5 wins to make drafting a QB too expensive

Jetmeck
10-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Just win THIS Sunday first..................

Chris
10-19-2011, 04:35 PM
What's the point of pure speculation... wouldn't it be better to just wait and see what happens?

Blart
10-19-2011, 04:37 PM
11 games left, including Miami, Minnesota, and KC (twice). If Tebow can't win those along with one or two surprise games, we need a QB.

jhns
10-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Just like every young QB, it isn't about wins. As long as we don't end up with the first overall pick, he will be judged on how he looks (not the team) and how much he improves over the year.

I can't vote because you didn't include the right answer in your poll.

elsid13
10-19-2011, 04:49 PM

You're just pissed because you missed being on this poll.

razorwire77
10-19-2011, 04:49 PM
I think 4 wins, Miami, KC x 2 and one other game (Minnesota/Chicago etc.) and he's earned another year. a 5-11 team wouldn't get close to sniffing Luck anyway. I'd also add that the team should be competitive in the losses as well.

Houshyamama
10-19-2011, 05:03 PM
My bad... I had answered that post with an eye on the draft.

So basically I screwed up. ;D

FWIW... 4 or 5 wins to make drafting a QB too expensive

Everybody gets one. Just don't let it happen again.

chanesaw
10-19-2011, 05:06 PM
For me it won't just depend on wins, but just how well he plays.

Eldorado
10-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Just like every young QB, it isn't about wins. As long as we don't end up with the first overall pick, he will be judged on how he looks (not the team) and how much he improves over the year.

I can't vote because you didn't include the right answer in your poll.

Ok. Assume the D continues as is (we could be 3-2). Look at the schedule. Who should we beat?

Old Dude
10-19-2011, 05:22 PM

^ This, and it also depends on who else is available.

I think Denver will be able to split with Kansas City. They'll split between Miami and Minnesota. And they should get one "surprise" win somewhere. Other than that, it looks like another 4-12 to me, regardless of who is playing QB.

We suck at just about every position, so it will have to be BPA again and again and again.

razorwire77
10-19-2011, 05:34 PM

Good point. I guess I would clarify to say that he should show improvement as the season progresses. I mean the kid is going make some mistakes. He's going to throw a pick six, or fumble the ball as he stretches out to get yardage. Anyone that thinks he's going to go in and completely crush it is ****ing moron. However, he should show improvement from week to week (in particular stuff like center/exchanges).

TheReverend
10-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Less about wins and more about performance imo

OBF1
10-19-2011, 05:41 PM
considering what this team has done the past 2+ years, Anything will be improvement.... Thinking any 1 player will turn a 4-12 team into a .500 team is plain orangemane gold.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-19-2011, 06:23 PM
considering what this team has done the past 2+ years, Anything will be improvement.... Thinking any 1 player will turn a 4-12 team into a .500 team is plain orangemane gold.

You are high as a kite if you think Orton was going to lead this team to 4 wins.

Requiem
10-19-2011, 06:24 PM
http://www.groovology.com/images/090417_early-clyde.jpg

Requiem
10-19-2011, 06:24 PM
http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1266/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1266-144.jpg

Eldorado
10-19-2011, 06:32 PM

Who said one player turns this team into a .500 ball club?

Broncoman13
10-19-2011, 06:57 PM
For me it is going to be difficult for this TEAM to win four more games. If Tebow manages four more wins, then he absolutely deserves to be the QB for the future.

That being said, if we win 7 more games and Tebow is playing like shiat, then the Broncos have to do what they have to do. He plays brilliant football and only wins two or three more, then there is reason not to, but how often will they be in position to make a play on an Andrew Luck? Either way, unless Tebow really implodes, I only take Andrew Luck... And a lot has to work in our favor for that to happen.

UberBroncoMan
10-19-2011, 07:13 PM
With the hard-on Elway has for Luck. What's to stop us from trading Tebow if he has a great season to get the picks to make Luck happen.

I hope Tebow gets 5-6 wins on great play because then we're in a great situation.

peacepipe
10-19-2011, 07:17 PM
it's going to be about wins,cuz if they're in a position to draft luck or even L. Jones they're going to pull the trigger. it's going to take wins to get us out of position to draft one of them.

GreatBronco16
10-19-2011, 07:25 PM
He hasn't even started yet, but I want him given a legit chance first before I feel like we need to draft another QB. So your poll options suck.

RhymesayersDU
10-19-2011, 07:28 PM
Less about wins and more about performance imo

I was going to post a thread about what kind of performance/statistics it would take for people to want Tebow going forward.

For instance, Carolina isn't winning games, but at least so far Cam Newton is playing the QB position pretty well, and it's clear that at least for the next couple years, he's their guy.

I'm not sure where the measuring stick is for Tebow, though.

alkemical
10-20-2011, 06:41 AM
Who said one player turns this team into a .500 ball club?

Dude, I so wonder if we can get Peyton Manning for, I dunno Kyle Orton & uhhhh....Dawkins, yeah - that'd be great!'

/signed - wakenbakeguy

lol

v2micca
10-20-2011, 06:53 AM
As others mentioned, its not just about the win loss total, but about how he appears to respond to adversity, adjusts to defenses once they start keying in on his style of play, ect.

But, that being said. I would like him to play above .500 ball for the remainder of the year to feel comfortable committing to him long-term. So, I'm setting my number at 6.

Agamemnon
10-20-2011, 02:48 PM
If we don't have the #1 pick, I am 100% opposed to drafting a QB in the 1st round. The guys behind Luck are the kinds of guys that can be had any year, and most of them will suck in the NFL. I'd rather draft a DT or CB and give Tebow time to develop.

Agamemnon
10-20-2011, 02:49 PM
But, that being said. I would like him to play above .500 ball for the remainder of the year to feel comfortable committing to him long-term. So, I'm setting my number at 6.

I don't think Elway in his prime could lead this crap team to better than a .500 record over the next 11 games. C'mon dude...

Kaylore
10-20-2011, 02:51 PM
I don't think it matters. If a really good QB falls to us we need to take one because we will need the depth. Orton and Quinn will likely both be gone by the end of the season. If a great prospect falls to us, we need to take it. I will say the first round would be a bit much, but I would be ok with round two.

mr007
10-20-2011, 02:56 PM
I don't think it matters. If a really good QB falls to us we need to take one because we will need the depth. Orton and Quinn will likely both be gone by the end of the season. If a great prospect falls to us, we need to take it. I will say the first round would be a bit much, but I would be ok with round two.

If Tebow does well, we'd be better off getting a veteran to sit behind him than a rookie. A vet can at least give advice and help him to improve - no one coming out in the draft would be able to do that so there would be much more pressing needs.

v2micca
10-21-2011, 06:38 AM
I don't think Elway in his prime could lead this crap team to better than a .500 record over the next 11 games. C'mon dude...

Hey, I said commit long term. I'm perfectly fine with using our first and second round picks on defensive help and giving Tebow another year to develop if he can win 3 or 4. But, for me to completely buy into him this year for our franchise quarterback, he needs to lead us to something no one could have expected.

Besides, what is wrong with wanting him to win as many as possible? Hell, I want him to win all 11.

And Elway in his prime could lead this team to 8 wins over the remaining 11. With 3 of them being holy-****-how-did-he-steal-that-one type victories.

Agamemnon
10-21-2011, 01:43 PM
And Elway in his prime could lead this team to 8 wins over the remaining 11. With 3 of them being holy-****-how-did-he-steal-that-one type victories.

Hilarious!

We went 5-11 with Elway once. And that team wasn't anywhere near as bad as this one. You're killing me...

Broncos4Life
10-21-2011, 08:48 PM

I'm scratching my head here Kaylore.......
You have some of the best takes on the board.

I don't see the logic in drafting 1st or 2nd unless FEX are moving on without Tebow. How many teams in the NFL- draft a QB 1st or 2nd, when a franchise(assuming Tebow finishes the season, showing promise and improvement)QB has not even had a full season of work? One should think, if a franchise believes in a guy, they don't make that kind of choice. At least in 1 or 2.

I would be fine with a QB at 3. A QB at 1 or 2 is either saying, we don't believe in you, or guess who will be starting soon if you don't put it together.

There will be plenty of vets available in the off season.

Maybe a CB/DL/OL in the 1st.......

Eldorado
11-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Mine:

Mia
@kc
NYJ
Minn
Chic
KC
Buff
and at least 1 of
Det
@Oak
@SD
NE

hmm. Right on schedule.

ColoradoDarin
11-18-2011, 08:56 AM

GOLD!

Eldorado
11-18-2011, 09:00 AM

GOLD!

You've got to admit von and the D have as much to do with this as tebow.

Mile High Mojoe
11-18-2011, 09:06 AM
We take them one week at time, no counting.

Couldn't resist taking a shot at Tebow with the "Doesn't matter. Draft a QB in R 1 or 2" option could you? Haters please keep hating as he racks up wins please, shows what real fans you are. God I hate the ffing polls on this board, they're for flufftards.

Eldorado
11-18-2011, 09:13 AM
terrible poster is terrible.

ColoradoDarin
11-18-2011, 09:18 AM
You've got to admit von and the D have as much to do with this as tebow.

Absolutely, we've improved dramatically in almost all phases of the game. But with this same team Orton was 1-4 this year.

Eldorado
12-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Kaylore, I'm just curious: still drafting a QB on day 1?

strafen
12-12-2011, 03:41 PM
For the cheaters out there...
As of 10 minutes ago...

Chat Room
Enter Chat Room
Enter Chat Room (Float)
0 User(s) in Chat Room
Who's Chatting

Go to Page...

View Poll Results: How many games does Tebow need to win for you to not want to draft a QB on day 1.
Doesn't matter, He's the QB of the future. (read: I am a fruit bat loon)
Broncochica, broncolife, CBF1, ColoradoDarin, Crushaholic, Jay3, Shananahan, x123z 8 9.64%
TheNewDeal 1 1.20%
Broncoman13, Broncos4Life, Bronkota, Bronx33, Dagmar, Dedhed, Donk, Drunk Monkey, El Jué, mr007, mustangtoby, NUB, razorwire77, SleepingTiger, teknic, TheReverend 16 19.28%
Blart, Dr. Broncenstein, GoHAM, Hamrob, hookemhess, Irish Stout, KipCorrington25, MagicHef, maher_tyler, mkporter, Mr. Elway, MrPeepers, pricejj, Pseudofool, rbackfactory80, Requiem, ScottXray, Simple Jake, SureShot, TheDave, vonqkilla, waz06, whatsgolden, zdoor 24 28.92%
alkemical, Anikai, Borks147, bronco militia, chawknz, Chris, Durango, FireFly, HBK, MABroncoFan, orng&blu, ppablo, rdskier, SonOfLe-loLang, v2micca 15 18.07%
broncswin, go_broncos, Inkana7, Tom Brady 4 4.82%
DHallblows, Eldorado, White Dragon 3 3.61%
*WARHORSE*, bronco610, strafen 3 3.61%
Jameson 1 1.20%
gtrplr2, TailgateNut, theAPAOps5 3 3.61%
Doesn't matter. Draft a QB in R 1 or 2.
BroncoSojia, Kaylore, oubronco, peacepipe, yerner 5 6.02%
Voters: 83.

Dedhed
12-12-2011, 03:44 PM
This thread is great for pointing out the haters who don't come around much anymore.

TheDave hasn't posted in a few weeks. Peacepipe went from a dozen posts per day down to one or two every few days.

Gotta love it.

Mile High Mojoe
12-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Well? How many?

What is meaning and purpose of this poll? You and Turd are on a neverending witch hunt.

Eldorado
12-12-2011, 03:49 PM
What is meaning and purpose of this poll? You and Turd are on a neverending witch hunt.

What?1? Lulz. Quote me once witch hunting.

Mile High Mojoe
12-12-2011, 03:51 PM
What?1? Lulz. Quote me once witch hunting.

My bad I thought you started this thread you didn't sorry.

Eldorado
12-12-2011, 03:54 PM
My bad I thought you started this thread you didn't sorry.

Oh I definitely started this thread. Still don't know what you're talking about though.

Mile High Mojoe
12-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Oh I definitely started this thread. Still don't know what you're talking about though.

Okay you did, I just don't see how this is productive. I'm not sure we draft a QB at all, maybe we just keep Quinn and save the pick for another need. If we don't keep Quinn sign a free agent. I'm not for or against drafting a QB I just think that we have so many holes to fill focusing the draft based on a QB is not where I'd go.

Agamemnon
12-12-2011, 04:01 PM
LOL at BroncosSoljia, Kaylore, oubronco, peacepipe, and yerner.

You guys are such giant retarded douches...

Eldorado
12-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Okay you did, I just don't see how this is productive. I'm not sure we draft a QB at all, maybe we just keep Quinn and save the pick for another need. If we don't keep Quinn sign a free agent. I'm not for or against drafting a QB I just think that we have so many holes to fill focusing the draft based on a QB is not where I'd go.

Hmm interesting. I say we dump quinn and get a option QB in the later rounds as a back up. Draft BPA at DT and CB in 1 & 2, depending on how free agency shakes out.

ahem, that is if Tebow can get to the eight wins :wiggle:

Eldorado
12-12-2011, 04:03 PM
LOL at BroncosSoljia, Kaylore, oubronco, peacepipe, and yerner.

You guys are such giant retarded douches...

A$$hole? Mirror. Mirror? A$$hole.

JerryCai
12-12-2011, 04:03 PM
It is not a matter of winning or losing right now,whatever the situation may be,that QB will be screwed.

Eldorado
01-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Mine:

Mia
@kc
NYJ
Minn
Chic
KC
Buff
and at least 1 of
Det
@Oak
@SD
NE

Well, Timmy didn't quite get there. Maybe a playoff win will change my mind.

Turd_Ferguson
01-02-2012, 03:45 PM

So between December 12th and Today you saw something in Brady Quinn that made you decide they should, as you put it, trade or just release him... Interesting.