PDA

View Full Version : Monday night game question

Quoydogs
10-19-2011, 11:55 AM
Ok so here is my question.

If we are sucking for luck and Miami is differently sucking for luck how does this Monday night game go ? Zero Zero tie ? Blow out one way of the other ? Your thoughts ?

Pony Boy
10-19-2011, 11:59 AM
If we were sucking for Luck, Quinn would be the QB.

DarkHorse
10-19-2011, 12:22 PM
What does the Monday night game have to do with either of these teams?

I'm lost.

ColoradoDarin
10-19-2011, 12:28 PM
We're really sucking for Luck if we show up for Sunday's game on Monday Night.

vancejohnson82
10-19-2011, 12:31 PM

I would rather have us show up in Jacksonville on Sunday

jhns
10-19-2011, 12:32 PM

LOL

This team isn't sucking for Luck. Fox, Elway, amd everyone else on the planet knows that no one in this front office will have a secure job if we end as the worst team in the league...

Kaylore
10-19-2011, 12:32 PM
What does the Monday night game have to do with either of these teams?

I'm lost.

I think the OP thinks the game is on MNF. It is not. Obviously.

Pony Boy
10-19-2011, 12:39 PM
I would rather have us show up in Jacksonville on Sunday

You think anyone will show up in Miami on Sunday?

Quoydogs
10-19-2011, 12:45 PM
WOW Brutal, Sorry Sunday game brain fart my bad back to the subject please.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-19-2011, 12:45 PM
I dont want to suck for luck. i want timmy to win some games.

jhns
10-19-2011, 12:48 PM
WOW Brutal, Sorry Sunday game brain fart my bad back to the subject please.

The subject is a conspiracy that this team is throwing games. I think everyone should just stick to making fun of your post.

BroncoMan4ever
10-19-2011, 12:49 PM
i don't want us to suck for Luck and Luck doesn't want to play for a franchise that does that.

plus i think there are loop holes he has where he can return to college instead of the NFL if he doesn't want to play for the team with the number 1 pick.

Pony Boy
10-19-2011, 12:56 PM
i don't want us to suck for Luck and Luck doesn't want to play for a franchise that does that.

plus i think there are loop holes he has where he can return to college instead of the NFL if he doesn't want to play for the team with the number 1 pick.

Do you really think Luck would give Elway the snub ......... talk about karma

cmhargrove
10-19-2011, 12:56 PM

If we are sucking for luck and Miami is differently sucking for luck how does this Monday night game go ? Zero Zero tie ? Blow out one way of the other ? Your thoughts ?

There is no "Suck for Luck" in Denver unless we lose for pure ineptness (which could happen). This Sunday, we are going to club the Dolphins like a baby seal on a snow packed runway. Ok, maybe not a good metaphor.

I fully expect us to win 5-6 of our remaining games. We are trying to build for next year, and we will be fully out of the Andrew Luck picture. Just get over it guys, there will be no Andrew Luck in Denver.

We are in for some aggressive, never say die, fun to watch Broncos football for the rest of the year. If Tebow plays like he has played his whole life, all of Bronco nation will be "believers" by the end of this season, and the whole Luck thing will be just a passing story. We can continue to build our defense next draft, and be in for a great run the next 8-10 years.

crush17
10-19-2011, 01:04 PM
There is no "Suck for Luck" in Denver unless we lose for pure ineptness (which could happen). This Sunday, we are going to club the Dolphins like a baby seal on a snow packed runway. Ok, maybe not a good metaphor.

I fully expect us to win 5-6 of our remaining games. We are trying to build for next year, and we will be fully out of the Andrew Luck picture. Just get over it guys, there will be no Andrew Luck in Denver.

We are in for some aggressive, never say die, fun to watch Broncos football for the rest of the year. If Tebow plays like he has played his whole life, all of Bronco nation will be "believers" by the end of this season, and the whole Luck thing will be just a passing story. We can continue to build our defense next draft, and be in for a great run the next 8-10 years.

Bam! Exactly what I say!

Kaylore
10-19-2011, 01:06 PM

Yes I agree with this. The best case scenario is Tim does well and shows enough promise over the rest of the season to prove he can make it in the prose and simultaneously win enough to make Luck out of our reach and save the front office and potentially embarrassing situation.

The next best thing is Tim fails all over the field, we lose out and the Colts win a few and we manage to both prove Tim isn't worth the wait and also be able to draft Luck.

orng&blu
10-19-2011, 01:11 PM
The broncos are far from the bottom team, far from the top team too.. but there are at least 5 or 6 teams that are worse than the broncos I am sorry to say.... so like everyone who is not an irrational immature moron around here (which is not too many) says: the broncos are not in the running for Mr. Andrew Luck. Stanford or no.. elway connection or no... although i watched a stanford game a few weeks back and the camera's were on Luck as he was leaving the field and John was there and came up to him and shook his hand...

TheReverend
10-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Yes I agree with this. The best case scenario is Tim does well and shows enough promise over the rest of the season to prove he can make it in the prose

Already done.

http://www.tebowzone.com/2011/06/through-my-eyes-a-new-york-times-best-seller/

Gort
10-19-2011, 01:20 PM
The best case scenario is Tim does well and shows enough promise over the rest of the season to prove he can make it in the prose and simultaneously win enough to make Luck out of our reach and save the front office and potentially embarrassing situation.

Tim Tebow... QB. Heisman Trophy winner. National champion. Poet.

Gort
10-19-2011, 01:23 PM
The broncos are far from the bottom team, far from the top team too.. but there are at least 5 or 6 teams that are worse than the broncos I am sorry to say.... so like everyone who is not an irrational immature moron around here (which is not too many) says: the broncos are not in the running for Mr. Andrew Luck. Stanford or no.. elway connection or no... although i watched a stanford game a few weeks back and the camera's were on Luck as he was leaving the field and John was there and came up to him and shook his hand...

alot of the Stanford football and baseball players over the years have been members of the Delta Tau Delta fraternity. Elway was. Lynch was. Mussina was. Luck probably is. so i suspect Elway had already met the kid before he took the job with the Broncos. i'm sure there is a pretty strong connection there between Elway and Luck already, but i don't see any way that the Broncos end up drafting or trading for Luck. we're better than 4 or 5 other teams, so we're not in the Luck sweepstakes.

oubronco
10-19-2011, 02:49 PM
In Vegas, the 0-5 Miami Dolphins are 3-point favorites (http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/10/19/winless-dolphins-favored-slightly-vs-broncos/10240/) over the 1-4 Broncos this week

Kaylore
10-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Already done.

http://www.tebowzone.com/2011/06/through-my-eyes-a-new-york-times-best-seller/

That is a surprise
Clearly a typing error
Please excuse my fail.

strafen
10-19-2011, 03:22 PM

If we are sucking for luck and Miami is differently sucking for luck how does this Monday night game go ? Zero Zero tie ? Blow out one way of the other ? Your thoughts ?This!
You've nailed it. You've answered your own question.
You're right!!!
It's a Zero-Zero-Tie. Nobody loses, nobody wins!

elsid13
10-19-2011, 03:45 PM
LOL

This team isn't sucking for Luck. Fox, Elway, amd everyone else on the planet knows that no one in this front office will have a secure job if we end as the worst team in the league...

Stop smoking the wacky weed. Elway and Fox are not going anywhere regardless of the record.

myMind
10-19-2011, 03:47 PM

And he will, oh how he will! ^5

SonOfLe-loLang
10-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Where did the Tebow cant put the ball in the endzone meme come from?