PDA

View Full Version : Podcast?

DrFate
10-12-2011, 10:02 AM
It's Wednesday - what gives? I need the podcast to listen to on the long drive home!!

TheDave
10-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Good call...

need my podcast...

please.

The Joker
10-12-2011, 10:12 AM
I'm guessing they held off on doing it until the team made some sort of announcement on the QB.

Or maybe Taco is just busy!!

Kaylore
10-12-2011, 10:13 AM
We're doing it tonight! We wanted to make sure we could get enough people together since this is an important week. It will be SoCal, Taco, TheRev and myself. Unfortunately Montrose cannot make it.

DrFate
10-12-2011, 10:19 AM
NO NO NO NO NO

I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!!!!!

MY DRIVE IS WEDNESDAY NIGHT, AND I LISTEN TO THE PODCAST ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT IN THE CAR

gyldenlove
10-12-2011, 10:20 AM
This is an outrage!

Wake up sheeple, they are trying to take away our podcast!

We need a new president who will ensure the peoples right to one time podcasts!

DrFate
10-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Kaylore - do your own podcast and post it before I leave today. You have about 2 hours.

:egbgb:

Chris
10-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Just do it live

schaaf
10-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Just do it live

WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!!

schaaf
10-12-2011, 10:38 AM
We're doing it tonight! We wanted to make sure we could get enough people together since this is an important week. It will be SoCal, Taco, TheRev and myself. Unfortunately Montrose cannot make it.

This is a mutiny!

Powderaddict
10-12-2011, 10:46 AM
I as part of the 99% that listen to the podcast as opposed to the 1% who create the podcast find this unacceptable.

I'm going to occupy, um, the internet until my demands for a podcast are met.

TheReverend
10-12-2011, 10:51 AM
REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY cool that people noticed.

schaaf
10-12-2011, 10:56 AM

I agree.. I think it will be something that is enjoyed or years to come!

Thanks Taco, Khan, Rev, SoCal, and Montrose!

TheReverend
10-12-2011, 11:02 AM
I agree.. I think it will be something that is enjoyed or years to come!

Thanks Taco, Khan, Rev, SoCal, and Montrose!

I'm a part timer that strolls in when I can. Those guys are the ones with the commitment doing the heavy lifting.

RhymesayersDU
10-12-2011, 11:11 AM
I as part of the 99% that listen to the podcast as opposed to the 1% who create the podcast find this unacceptable.

I'm going to occupy, um, the internet until my demands for a podcast are met.

LOL

Kaylore
10-12-2011, 11:11 AM

Definitely. And it looks like going forward keeping it on Tuesday night is a good idea.

And lol at the "Do it live" quotes. Ha!

gyldenlove
10-12-2011, 11:12 AM

I hold you 7.82% responsible for this - just know that when I come to power you will be subject to forced labor for this failure.

TheReverend
10-12-2011, 11:14 AM
I hold you 7.82% responsible for this - just know that when I come to power you will be subject to forced labor for this failure.

Lol @ a european coming to "power"

Anyone have requests for things they want analysed or crowbarred into taco's planned out discussion?

Kaylore
10-12-2011, 11:16 AM
http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/13584_do_it_live_gallery3.jpg

TheReverend
10-12-2011, 11:22 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fXZj4Wy58Pk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gyldenlove
10-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Lol @ a european coming to "power"

Anyone have requests for things they want analysed or crowbarred into taco's planned out discussion?

When I have my orbiting x-ray lasers in place we will see who will defy me.

I just hope we can spend time on other things than the inevitable Orton vs Tebow debate - specifically I would like some offensive line talk, what Vickersons injury means, evaluation of Marcus Thomas in his first game back and where you think Royal and the other 2 Thomas' will fit in.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-12-2011, 11:33 AM
F--k it. Do it live.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Please discuss how the bad fans eventually damaged Orton's fragile psyche and made him play poorly.

strafen
10-12-2011, 11:38 AM
We're doing it tonight! We wanted to make sure we could get enough people together since this is an important week. It will be SoCal, Taco, TheRev and myself. Unfortunately Montrose cannot make it.Thanks man. I'm looking forward to it... :strong:

strafen
10-12-2011, 11:40 AM
NO NO NO NO NO

I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!!!!!

MY DRIVE IS WEDNESDAY NIGHT, AND I LISTEN TO THE PODCAST ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT IN THE CARhahahaha!!! ROFL! LOL Ha!

vancejohnson82
10-12-2011, 11:45 AM
damnit, Rev again?

just kidding.......

Popps
10-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Damn, no Montrose? (Not kidding.)

The original crew going to be back next week, Taco? Or are you doing a podcast next week?

DrFate
10-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Lack-of-timely-podcast-expressed-as-an-emoticon

:garcia:

Taco John
10-12-2011, 12:39 PM
The crew is probably going to take a bye with the team and pick back up after the Miami win... Not sure what we'd fill a show with during the bye week.

Bronco Yoda
10-12-2011, 12:41 PM
This is what we get for having a conservative panel. They're already gumming up they're own system. Way to fight big podcast!!!!......errrr wait.... they are the podcast. Ha!

Taco John
10-12-2011, 12:47 PM
THere is still time to get your soundoffs in:
1-720-257-9899

vancejohnson82
10-12-2011, 12:49 PM
The crew is probably going to take a bye with the team and pick back up after the Miami win... Not sure what we'd fill a show with during the bye week.

could do some sort of a "quarterly" review....either position by position or unit by unit???

or talk about whether Tebow or Quinnn should start the Miami game

Taco John
10-12-2011, 12:52 PM
could do some sort of a "quarterly" review....either position by position or unit by unit???

Thought about that, but really we're going to cover that tonight as we look at who we're getting back after the bye week for the Miami game.

TheReverend
10-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Thought about that, but really we're going to cover that tonight as we look at who we're getting back after the bye week for the Miami game.

Haha, feeling like telling us what we're going to talk about so we can have some semblance of preparation?

Chris
10-12-2011, 01:18 PM

http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2008/07/wham_make_it_big.jpg

Maximus
10-12-2011, 03:22 PM

A recap of the season up to the bye... ya freaking goofball!

Popps
10-12-2011, 04:00 PM
A recap of the season up to the bye... ya freaking goofball!

That wouldn't need a lot of coverage. But, they could easily fill a show with content next week, particularly if the A-team is back in place... people could call/post questions about the rest of the season, the roster going forward, possible changes, what needs to be shown from Tebow pre-draft.... etc.

Tons of football to be discussed and Broncos fans will be starved for info in week two without any game-action.

I'm overruling Taco's decision to give the guys the week off next week.
If Taco doesn't meet my demands of having a full-crew show next week, I'll be forced to broadcast my own podcast featuring:

-McGruder (Host)
-Jhns
-Bob
-Nike Shoe Guy (Skype from China)

Maximus
10-12-2011, 04:08 PM
That wouldn't need a lot of coverage. But, they could easily fill a show with content next week, particularly if the A-team is back in place... people could call/post questions about the rest of the season, the roster going forward, possible changes, what needs to be shown from Tebow pre-draft.... etc.

Tons of football to be discussed and Broncos fans will be starved for info in week two without any game-action.

If Taco doesn't meet my demands of having a full-crew show next week, I'll be forced to broadcast my own podcast featuring:

-McGruder (Host)
-Jhns
-Bob

ROFL! That is a serious threat... Taco get your shiat together!

Taco John
10-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Haha, feeling like telling us what we're going to talk about so we can have some semblance of preparation?

LOL

I'm still working on it. I've been in back to back to back meetings since 6am this morning.

Taco John
10-12-2011, 04:45 PM

-McGruder (Host)
-Jhns
-Bob

If we get enough hotline calls for a show, then I'm all for it. But that hotline idea isn't taking off like I had hoped it would. Not a single call this week.

vancejohnson82
10-12-2011, 06:44 PM
If we get enough hotline calls for a show, then I'm all for it. But that hotline idea isn't taking off like I had hoped it would. Not a single call this week.

really? nobody called up?

I had the number ready to go but my phone ran out....I was about to spout off about how I thought the O-line played well and how our safeties seem to look worse and worse every week

but phone was dead

Chris
10-12-2011, 07:37 PM
I've been meaning to call in. I actually PMed kaylore saying I'm looking forward to hearing about the OL. I will hotline your asses soon.

MileHighMagic
10-12-2011, 08:13 PM
THere is still time to get your soundoffs in:
1-720-257-9899

I'm drunk! I will call right now!

Popps
10-12-2011, 08:36 PM
What's the ratio of sober callers?

I vow to call if you do a show next week.

Kaylore
10-12-2011, 08:41 PM
What's the ratio of sober callers?

I vow to call if you do a show next week.

Our doing a show will be conditioned on getting calls next week, per Taco. If we get none, no show and we get a break. Don't make us take a break.

Broncoman13
10-12-2011, 08:42 PM

Really cool that people put out a product that everyone loves. When it comes to Broncos football there are few people that I enjoy talking to more than Kaylore, Montrose, or SoCal. I would also add Med and ApaOps to that list. Rev, love reading your posts but I haven't had a chance to talk Bronco football with you. You should give me a buzz sometime, I will enlighten you! ;D lol

Taco John
10-12-2011, 08:42 PM
We just finished the call. Will be posting it soon.

Powderaddict
10-12-2011, 09:00 PM

I'd have called but my voice still isn't back to normal after the 4th quarter of last Sundays game.

Popps
10-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Our doing a show will be conditioned on getting calls next week, per Taco. If we get none, no show and we get a break. Don't make us take a break.

I'll give you guys an hour's worth of material to talk about from my call, alone. :sunshine:

Just make sure The Big Three are back behind the mics.

(Plus, there is also the OFF possibility that there could be bye-week news to talk about... like trades.)

HAT
10-12-2011, 09:03 PM

Ah yes....The uber important bye week.

SoCalBronco
10-12-2011, 09:06 PM
IMO, tonight's show was hilarious and amazing, the best so far. I hope people enjoy it as much as I did. The last 2 minutes or so was just perfect, especially the way the show ended.

Popps
10-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Ah yes....The uber important bye week.

Yea, not much to talk about this week huh...

Chris
10-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Hurry up and post it I need go beddy bye.

HAT
10-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Yea, not much to talk about this week huh...

This week? No
Next week? Yes

Bye weeks suck.