PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless re: Tebow and Lloyd

Baba Booey
10-10-2011, 08:36 AM
Skip Bayless just said that Lloyd dropped the two point conversion on purpose because he doesn't like Tebow.

Hilarious!

zdoor
10-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Skip Bayless just said that Lloyd dropped the two point conversion on purpose because he doesn't like Tebow.

Hilarious!

Skip is way wrong on that one

ppablo
10-10-2011, 08:45 AM
you know... that thought crossed my mind too... looked like a catchable ball? Lloyd has to make that catch. I don't think he would drop it on purpose tho..

MileHighMagic
10-10-2011, 08:45 AM

Hilarious!

Not really what he said. He basically hinted at that but said lloyd didn't have his heart completely in it because he is such an Orton supporter. It was a typical idiotic statement by Bayless. He is a huge Tebow fan though.

peacepipe
10-10-2011, 08:48 AM
it was catchable,if not for the defender knocking the ball out.

ColoradoDarin
10-10-2011, 08:49 AM
So Lloyd changed his mind after that and made a miraculous catch on the final drive (one handed, knee in bounds)?

Skip's just trolling

TheReverend
10-10-2011, 08:49 AM
Lol

jhns
10-10-2011, 08:56 AM
It was a nice throw and attempted catch. It was an even better play by the defender. Conspiracies are fun though.

DarkHorse30
10-10-2011, 08:57 AM
how about cowherd saying that Orton has no skill players around him, AND that Tebow will never be a franchise QB. These guys poop **** out their mouth and forget to ever wipe.....and then keep pooping the same **** over and over again.

barryr
10-10-2011, 09:00 AM
I just don't get it how Bayless has been able to keep a job in sports as long as he has when his opinions are mostly based on what he thinks the majority does not agree with and often comes across as stupid.

MacGruder
10-10-2011, 09:00 AM
I don't understand why it is considered far fetched that Lloyd would sabotage Tebow..

look what the guy said publicly in the media...

He already HAS sabotaged him.. Skip is aware of all those quotes, too. He commented on it in past discussions..

As for why Lloyd would catch some and not others.. it would be too obvious if he missed them all.. and he likely made the catches that were most beneficial for him and least beneficial for Tebow - the tieing catch..

There is no way of knowing but it certainly is plausible.. especially when you are dealing with someone thinking about their potential millions.

And it is also easy for Lloyd to rationalize.. "why should I risk injury making THIS catch. I need to protect myself.. whoops dropped it". Lloyd has said repeatedly a rookie QB is a risk to him physically.

Let the conspiracy theory macguano talk commence..

SonOfLe-loLang
10-10-2011, 09:01 AM
you know... that thought crossed my mind too... looked like a catchable ball? Lloyd has to make that catch. I don't think he would drop it on purpose tho..

You thinking this is more absurd than Skip saying it. Simply because I don't believe Skip believes half the **** he says.

KO5K
10-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Don't buy into that at all though I bet Skip's loving today, kind of proved all those dumbasses he talks with wrong in regards to Tebow > Orton.

Still, with Lloyd's record here in Denver I'd expect him to make that catch but I guess you can't get them all.

jhns
10-10-2011, 09:04 AM
I don't understand why it is considered far fetched that Lloyd would sabotage Tebow..

He already HAS sabotaged him.. Skip is aware of all those quotes, too. He commented on it in past discussions..

As for why Lloyd would catch some and not others.. it would be too obvious if he missed them all.. and he likely made the catches that were most beneficial for him and least beneficial for Tebow - the tieing catch..

There is no way of knowing but it certainly is plausible.. especially when you are dealing with someone thinking about their potential millions.

And it is also easy for Lloyd to rationalize.. "why should I risk injury making THIS catch. I need to protect myself.. whoops dropped it". Lloyd has said repeatedly a rookie QB is a risk to him physically.

I think you have to be really stupid to think Lloyd is giving up on TDs in a contract year.

Lloyd also came out in support of Tebow when it looked like Orton was getting traded. He likes Orton but isn't giving up millions to hurt Ortons competition.

barryr
10-10-2011, 09:04 AM

Only problem with this "conspiracy" is the replay clearly showing the defender knocking the ball out, so Lloyd "dropping" the ball is not only nonsense but a lie.

strafen
10-10-2011, 09:05 AM
Don't buy into that at all though I bet Skip's loving today, kind of proved all those dumbasses he talks with wrong in regards to Tebow > Orton.

Still, with Lloyd's record here in Denver I'd expect him to make that catch but I guess you can't get them all.This!

MacGruder
10-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Only problem with this "conspiracy" is the replay clearly showing the defender knocking the ball out, so Lloyd "dropping" the ball is not only nonsense but a lie.

But it's isn't about just "dropping it"... It's about not doing all he can to catch it.. That is also why it is easy to rationalize... "I didn't drop it. It was taken away. Whoops"

Northman
10-10-2011, 09:08 AM
how about cowherd saying that Orton has no skill players around him, AND that Tebow will never be a franchise QB. These guys poop **** out their mouth and forget to ever wipe.....and then keep pooping the same **** over and over again.

Yea, i was surprised by Cowherd's comments. But then again he was piggybacking on Dilfer's comments as well. Dilfer really has no business calling anyone a failure when even his first 4 starts dont measure up to what Tebow has done. Hilarious!

T. Dilfer:
704 yds 3 TD, 5 Int

T.Tebow:
730 yds, 5 passing TDs, 4 Rushing TDs, 3 Ints

DeuceOfClub

I think you have to be really stupid to think Lloyd is giving up on TDs in a contract year.

This!

:tebow:

Garcia Bronco
Then bye Brandon...don't let the door hit you stupid ass on the way out.

However I don't think bayless is right.

barryr
10-10-2011, 09:09 AM
But it's isn't about just "dropping it"... It's about not doing all he can to catch it.. That is also why it is easy to rationalize... "I didn't drop it. It was taken away. Whoops"

What more should Lloyd do? Sometimes the defense can make a good play too you know. Besides, seemed Lloyd went all out in that last catch he made, so why go all out then, but not that catch? Again, makes no sense.

Gutless Drunk
10-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Eric Allen: "Leadership and teammates rallying around him are not things I see in Tebow"

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7082336

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-10-2011, 09:10 AM
Great play by the DB. Like, GREAT play. Got his hand between Lloyd's hand and the ball. Can't play it better than that.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-10-2011, 09:11 AM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/d/d7/LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

The Joker
Yeah, makes a ton of sense for the guy to deliberately do the following things in a contract year.

- Drop passes, and therefore lower his stat line.
- Publicly show himself to be an awful teammate.

Suppose that miracle catch on the last drive was just bad luck too, you could see he really wanted to drop it but it was just too catchable a ball.

DomCasual

Hilarious!

Well, he hasn't exactly been lighting it up for his good buddy, Orton.

Skip Bayless. Oy vey.

barryr
Eric Allen: "Leadership and teammates rallying around him are not things I see in Tebow"

But Allen saw that in Orton though? Another idiot.

MacGruder
10-10-2011, 09:13 AM

THAT is the whole point though.. if you are in a contract year do you want to get injured by a rookie Tebow putting you in danger.. Lloyd rationalizes it because he has been waiting his whole career for this payday.. Orton gives the receivers the stats they need to make their money.. this is a business to most..

Lloyd also came out in support of Tebow when it looked like Orton was getting traded. He likes Orton but isn't giving up millions to hurt Ortons competition.

I don't remember this.. ever since the lockout ended it seemed to me lloyd had been intentionally taking shots at Tebow..

There was even a tweet on Lloyds timeline right around when Orton trade talks to Miami were cancelled and it said something like "so happy right nowt.. got great news!" He was happy IMO because he got the news Orton was staying and he saw a big payday with Orton getting him his numbers from last season..

DomCasual
10-10-2011, 09:15 AM

Holy crap. He obviously didn't watch the game.

Popps
10-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Actually, it looked to me like Lloyd played harder after Tebow came in.

Of course, I know that's not the case. I'm sure he played the same level all day... but if anything, that's what it looked like.

barryr
10-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Holy crap. He obviously didn't watch the game.

Allen about Tebow," The wins are not there." Um, Tebow has played a grand total of 3 1/2 games in the NFL bozo on a team that has gone like 3-14 when he didn't play. Great analysis there.

MacGruder
10-10-2011, 09:21 AM
What more should Lloyd do? Sometimes the defense can make a good play too you know. Besides, seemed Lloyd went all out in that last catch he made, so why go all out then, but not that catch? Again, makes no sense.

I explained that.. if he did it every time it would be obvious.. so he picked and chose the times that benefited him most and Tebow least..

Let's also not forget how much hate around the country there is.. I think it is naive to think the Broncos weren't divided the same way before Tebow even got there.. and many probably still feel the same way,..

I don't understand it but it is certainly there. I think ESPN fueled it personally. Or at least played up to the skepticism and jealousy...

DarkHorse
10-10-2011, 09:25 AM
I thought it was a great play by the DB???

barryr
10-10-2011, 09:29 AM
I explained that.. if he did it every time it would be obvious.. so he picked and chose the times that benefited him most and Tebow least..

Let's also not forget how much hate around the country there is.. I think it is naive to think the Broncos weren't divided the same way before Tebow even got there.. and many probably still feel the same way,..

I don't understand it but it is certainly there. I think ESPN fueled it personally. Or at least played up to the skepticism and jealousy...

So in the heat of a game, a player has the time to decide to make a catch or drop a ball on purpose? Sure. If a player ever did something like that that possibly helped lose a game, that player needs to be gone ASAP.

DomCasual
10-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Actually, it looked to me like Lloyd played harder after Tebow came in.

Of course, I know that's not the case. I'm sure he played the same level all day... but if anything, that's what it looked like.

It's hard to read a conversation without hearing what's said, obviously.

But I happen to be really, really good at it.

That said, it appeared to me that Brandon Lloyd was really animated and positive in the conversations he was having with Tebow on the sideline. It didn't look like a guy saying, basically, "I don't care what you do. Throw it to me, or don't throw it to me."

troya900
10-10-2011, 09:31 AM
I just want to say I agree with most and think it's insane to believe he's going to just not catch passes. In saying that though, honestly I was disappointed with the reaction from Lloyd after he made that huge catch in the last drive. He made the catch, got up and seen the refs motioning incomplete. From there I would expect him to be like WTF! I made that catch and argue his case, but he seemed to just be like "ok" and nonchalantly jogged back to the huddle. I know I'm probably looking too much into this, but I'd expect to see him hot after seeing the refs calling a good catch incomplete, especially when the team is making a huge comeback in the 4th quarter and are trying to win the game on the final drive.

MacGruder
10-10-2011, 09:35 AM
So in the heat of a game, a player has the time to decide to make a catch or drop a ball on purpose? Sure. If a player ever did something like that that possibly helped lose a game, that player needs to be gone ASAP.

I don't see how it is some difficult decision to make.. seems like the easiest thing in the world..

I mean do you realize how hard it is to make a play in that situation? So allowing it to be broken up would be very easy and very easy to rationalize.. It would be the easiest thing in the world to just get that thought in your head and react on it..

Just think about guys making dumb plays in games and almost killing guys with a bad hit.. was it elaborately premeditated? No.. but you have that choice to make in a split second...

Again.. I don't see why this would even be a shock when you have a guy taking shots publicly at someone.. how can you trust them after that. Let's put it this way.. if you are Tebow and you have a guy like Lloyd making those claims publicly about you do you doubt him playing for you fully? I sure would...

DomCasual
10-10-2011, 09:38 AM
I just want to say I agree with most and think it's insane to believe he's going to just not catch passes. In saying that though, honestly I was disappointed with the reaction from Lloyd after he made that huge catch in the last drive. He made the catch, got up and seen the refs motioning incomplete. From there I would expect him to be like WTF! I made that catch and argue his case, but he seemed to just be like "ok" and nonchalantly jogged back to the huddle. I know I'm probably looking too much into this, but I'd expect to see him hot after seeing the refs calling a good catch incomplete, especially when the team is making a huge comeback in the 4th quarter and are trying to win the game on the final drive.

On that play, I think it would be hard to know if you really did make the catch. It all came down to his knee coming down in bounds. I played football at a really, really high level. I could have played in the NFL; but my old man pushed me, and I lost my love for the game. I ended up burning out in some semi-pro team in the New England states. I still get calls from scouts, but I'm really into my music.

So, you can trust me when I say this. You know when you get two feet in bounds. You don't know when it's a hip or a knee. He may very well have assumed he didn't catch it.

DBroncos4life
10-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Well now that the contract can't stop Tebow I guess it's time to move onto our WR's not liking him.

****ing retards cry about him not playing now we will have to deal with this ****? FML.

Taco John
10-10-2011, 09:40 AM

Because you'd have to be a moron to believe it...

DomCasual
10-10-2011, 09:42 AM

Yeah, but other than that?

vonqkilla
10-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Lloyd dropping balls in his contract year on purpose, when he is already pissed about no new deal coming his way. Thatd be stupid.

To the play, Tebow hit Decker on that situation in last years preseason, but deck came back to the ball thrown shorter, wish we would have used that, its a slant out comeback.

MacGruder
10-10-2011, 09:50 AM

I think you'd have to be a moron to think stuff like this doesn't go on all the time.

I mean for the love of god.. guys almost kill other players with dirty hits because they want to make money.. guys do steroids and risk destroying their own health etc.. Lloyd even threw Tebow under the bus in the media.. we are talking about potentially tens of millions of dollars.. people kill other people for far less than that..

txtebow
10-10-2011, 09:55 AM

Hilarious!

Drunk Monkey
10-10-2011, 10:00 AM
The long and short of it is that Tebow as a talking point makes good news. Negative comments will probably have more legs then positive right now. I am not surprised he is getting no love in the media. As it stands now he is in the grey area, not getting wins, going 4 / 10 and playing "ugly". The positive is that he sparked the team and almost won the game. You guys need to calm down, as he gets more reps he will refute the unfair comments or he will add fire to them. As far as I am concerned I am not going to crown him just yet. I am happy as hell that we finally get a chance to see what he is capable of. Personally I could give a crap about all the stats but the Win column, if that is going in the right direction then I am sold on him. At least it looks like we will get a chance to find out.

vonqkilla
10-10-2011, 10:01 AM

Yours is better. Butterface? Lol

Rohirrim
10-10-2011, 10:04 AM
I think somebody put some slippery nano thermite on the ball. This goes all the way to the top of the NFL!

The Joker
10-10-2011, 10:05 AM
I think you'd have to be a moron to think stuff like this doesn't go on all the time.

I mean for the love of god.. guys almost kill other players with dirty hits because they want to make money.. guys do steroids and risk destroying their own health etc.. Lloyd even threw Tebow under the bus in the media.. we are talking about potentially tens of millions of dollars.. people kill other people for far less than that..

What does Lloyd get from doing all of this, exactly?

All those "drops" aren't going to do him any favors at all when he's looking for his contract in a few months time.

Maybe he doesn't like the QB change, but even so it makes not one bit of sense from his perspective to do anything other than give 100% and try to catch everything that comes near him.

Unless you think he has some undying support for Kyle ****ing Orton to the point that he'd hurt his own career in order to get that mean Timmy Tebow back for taking his poor friend Kyle's job.

broncocalijohn
10-10-2011, 10:07 AM
How can anyone take MacGruder seriously? Stop quoting him for the sake of my brain! Now that I have seen it replied, he is, once again, making an excuse for Tebow. Not that it was Tebow's fault for the 2 point conversion but that it would have been caught if Lloyd tried. STFU MacGruder! He drops that one but makes a hell of a one arm catch to basically give us any hope with 19 seconds left. Just go away! Best thing was to put you on Iggy. As you can see by my response, worse thing is people quoting you and taking you and your horrible takes as serious thoughts.

WolfpackGuy
10-10-2011, 10:09 AM
That was a tough play.

I was surprised he even got hands on it, so I don't know what the hell Bayless saw.

Hulamau
10-10-2011, 10:12 AM
It was a nice throw and attempted catch. It was an even better play by the defender. Conspiracies are fun though.

Tebow was a half second late on that otherwise very nice throw and it gave the defender a chance to knock it away. All that is timing issues which was mostly what I saw with his passes yesterday .. simply not playing with the ones much at all and no off season team drills for Tim.

As the weeks go by I expect to see a lot of that tighten up and better production from the passing game which will open up the running game and round and round.

Having Tebow back there does make the defense pause and if they get too chippy with the rush he'll blow by them for 15... The first pass that bounced in front of Rosario was just Tim being not warmed up and a little tight. And the one big over throw of Decker was on Tebow, but the rest was mostly easy to correct timing issues.

Tim threw some nice spirals yesterday and his foot work has improved... will be interesting to see going forward.. At least he has some freaking FIRE back there and a will to win at all costs! I like Orton as a dude but the guy looked shell shocked yesterday and not at all his usual self so far this season which was borderline slightly above average as it was the last two years.

I can imagine its not a lot of fun in his shoes with all this Tebow mania swirling around him where 80% of the fans hate him when hes trying to help us win. At least he got a hefty $9 million pay day out of his career. That plus his other earnings ought to set him and his family up pretty nicely! Likely will become a career backup unless he lands in the ideal situation .... naw scratch that .. he's likely done as a starter.

MacGruder
10-10-2011, 10:13 AM
What does Lloyd get from doing all of this, exactly?

He gets Orotn as QB who is the expereinced conventioanl QB that got him all those stats last season. All those stats will make him a very rich player in free agency.

Lloyd has also repeatedly said a rookie QB is dangerous to receivers because he doesn't protect them like a veteran. If Lloyd gets injured in a contract year then it could really jeopardize his moneymaking ability.. it could even destroy it.. Now that I think about it even linemen probably think this way. Much safer to play in conventional offensive system.

All those "drops" aren't going to do him any favors at all when he's looking for his contract in a few months time.

Sure they will because then Tebow doesn't remain starter and Orton comes back and gets him stats and protects his health..

Maybe he doesn't like the QB change, but even so it makes not one bit of sense from his perspective to do anything other than give 100% and try to catch everything that comes near him.

Let's also remember that Lloyd has "picked" Orton.. we have seen how people in the NFL and media don't want to change their "pick" on a topic because they are invested in it. If Lloyd had himself convinced Orton was the better Qb is he going to give his all to prove himself wrong? Prove to himself he never should have thrown Tebow under the bus i the first place?

Unless you think he has some undying support for Kyle ****ing Orton to the point that he'd hurt his own career in order to get that mean Timmy Tebow back for taking his poor friend Kyle's job.

Again,.. why would Lloyd go public potentially destroying the relationship with the guy who is supposedly taking over in Tebow.. he must has some very important reasons to do that.. and he has shown he is capable of throwing Orton under the bus before too..

cmhargrove
10-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Even with the missed extra point, if our defense manages to defend that 38 yard pass play on the Chargers' last drive, we move down the field and kick the winning field goal.

Every time Tebow is the QB, Lloyd comes straight over to him to talk about routes and coverages. I like Lloyd, I hope he has a fantastic year, and I hope we sign him to a big contract. He's a fantastic receiver, and he knows that Tebow will "chuck it up" for him to make a play.

Lloyd and Tebow don't have any problems, Lloyd was just being loyal to his friend (who is as good as gone).

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Shut up, MacGruder.

UberBroncoMan
10-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Skip has defended Tebow a **** ton, but saying Lloyd would do that is ****ing retarded and ****s all over any credibility he had in the argument.

bowtown
10-10-2011, 11:42 AM
This goes all the way back to the creation of the AFL. The people who were behind Lloyd getting to this point in his career have been planning for that dropped ball for at least 50 years.

randomtask
10-10-2011, 12:29 PM

Please stop quoting MacGruder. Many people have him on ignore, and other people quoting him kind of defeats the purpose.

Drunk Monkey
10-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Please stop quoting MacGruder. Many people have him on ignore, and other people quoting him kind of defeats the purpose.

agreed

RADRHATR
10-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Skip was just hinting towards it, He has been a huge supporter of Tebow being the starter.

If you watch the game towards the end and after the failed 2-point conversion you would see Lloyed and Tebow together strategizing.

Gort
10-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Skip has defended Tebow a **** ton, but saying Lloyd would do that is ****ing retarded and ****s all over any credibility he had in the argument.

doesn't he say stuff like this just to get a rise out of people? isn't this part of his ESPN schtick? you guys have been had. he doesn't believe it either... he just said it to get people talking.

Broncoman13
10-10-2011, 01:46 PM

B/c if there is one thing that Brandon Lloyd like more than his BB Kyle Orton, it's BRANDON LLOYD! Dropping that ball in no way helps Brandon Lloyd. Making every play on the other hand is looking out for numero uno.

rbackfactory80
10-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Hoge just ripped Tebow apart yet again in a very unprofessional way on NFL LIVE. Looked like Wingo had to tell him to calm down.

Agamemnon
10-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Hoge just ripped Tebow apart yet again in a very unprofessional way on NFL LIVE. Looked like Wingo had to tell him to calm down.

Seriously, what did Tebow ever do to that jughead? Did he murder his parents? Rape his sister? What the ****?

Requiem
10-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Yes. Lloyd's diabolical drop was predicated on his desire for Kyle to be starting QB. He didn't want to win the game, he wanted to drop that ball and lose to keep his career intact. /sarcasm

Dagmar
10-10-2011, 01:58 PM
So MacGruder gets his wish with Tebow and still complains. Lets hope he pisses TJ off again soon...

Dagmar
10-10-2011, 01:59 PM

It's turned into a childish unprofessional vendetta.

Play2win
10-10-2011, 02:48 PM

Please stop quoting JHNS. Many people have him on ignore, and other people quoting him kind of defeats the purpose.

:)

Popps
10-10-2011, 02:54 PM
So MacGruder gets his wish with Tebow and still complains. Lets hope he pisses TJ off again soon...

broncocalijohn
10-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Good to see so many not feeding the bs from macgruder and have him on iggy. Only thing is he sent me a p.m. and I won't take him off iggy to read it. Probably anti gravity bs anyways.

Jay3
10-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Seriously, what did Tebow ever do to that jughead? Did he murder his parents? Rape his sister? What the ****?

I know it's not this one.

Agamemnon
10-10-2011, 03:07 PM
I know it's not this one.

I'm thinking the first option is unlikely as well... ;)

Chris
10-10-2011, 03:11 PM
http://reinep.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/fake-moon-landing-set.png

bendog
10-10-2011, 03:16 PM
ah hA! Proof!

Mr. Elway
10-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Glad to see McGruder and Bayless are on the same page.

I was sitting a few yards away and as anyone with eyes and a brain could see, the pass was well covered and it would have been an impressive catch, almost as impressive as the one he made on the next possession (where apparently the sabotage would have been less effective?)

Lloyd is far more concerned with his own highlights and stats than in trying to sabotage quarterbacks.

DBroncos4life
10-10-2011, 04:12 PM
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2848/brandonlloyd.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/brandonlloyd.jpg/)
How do you explain this away!!!

Agamemnon
10-10-2011, 04:22 PM
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2848/brandonlloyd.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/brandonlloyd.jpg/)
How do you explain this away!!!

You didn't even try did you?

DBroncos4life
10-10-2011, 04:26 PM
You didn't even try did you?
Really??? For the love of ****ing christ dude.

Agamemnon
10-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Really??? For the love of ****ing christ dude.

What? Hilarious!

DBroncos4life
10-10-2011, 04:31 PM
What? Hilarious!

Did it look like I spent more then 5 seconds on it?

Agamemnon
10-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Did it look like I spent more then 5 seconds on it?

Nope. Why do you think I said what I said? Chill out man...

epicSocialism4tw
10-10-2011, 04:57 PM
Skip Bayless takes the unpopular position on just about every subject. His schtick is to annoy the masses.

DBroncos4life
10-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Skip Bayless takes the unpopular position on just about every subject. His schtick is to annoy the masses.

There is just something epic about you pointing this out.

extralife
10-10-2011, 05:00 PM

I wonder what it is like to be this stupid.

epicSocialism4tw
10-10-2011, 05:02 PM
There is just something epic about you pointing this out.

Thanks for douching.

MacGruder
10-10-2011, 06:00 PM

Complains? No.. just making an observation..

It's everyone in the Broncos complaining about Tebow bringing life to the team apparently..

DomCasual
10-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Complains? No.. just making an observation..

It's everyone in the Broncos complaining about Tebow bringing life to the team apparently..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u4sUPvDZfog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncosteven
10-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Didn't Skip say that Troy Aikman was gay?

MacGruder
10-10-2011, 06:39 PM

He divorced that chick from that show Northern Exposure didn't he? Skip may be on to something..

epicSocialism4tw
10-10-2011, 06:39 PM

Yes.

KipCorrington25
10-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Lloyd is all about Lloyd and it's a contract year he's not dropping anything.