PDA

View Full Version : Unconventional QB but still rallied the troops!

Broncoman13
10-10-2011, 07:10 AM
"It's about getting it done," Tebow said as he walked out of the virtually empty locker room. "It doesn't matter what it looks like. I know I have to get better at some things, but I promise you I will go to work."

Read more: Broncos rally behind Tim Tebow, but Chargers win 29-24 - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19077400#ixzz1aO7M3yXQ
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Broncoman13
10-10-2011, 07:24 AM
Also liked seeing Von Miller give Tebow the praise.

I am a little surprised that Beadles was so set in Orton's corner.

Steve Prefontaine
10-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Know who was exchanging high- fives on the sidelines? Orton.
"Tim did a good job," Orton said.

I noticed that. It was good to see Orton showing some support.

Broncoman13
10-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Eric Weddle is a douche. Basically said they gave the easy plays to Tebow b/c they didn't want to give up a quick score.

enjolras
10-10-2011, 08:02 AM
Also liked seeing Von Miller give Tebow the praise.

Pretty typical I think... I think those o-line guys see a QB change as a failure on their part.

enjolras
10-10-2011, 08:02 AM
Eric Weddle is a douche. Basically said they gave the easy plays to Tebow b/c they didn't want to give up a quick score.

Well they failed at that. Both TD's where scored in less than a few minutes I think.

DrFate
10-10-2011, 08:04 AM

I doubt Tebow is going to fly the OLine to Vegas like Orton did after last season - maybe Beadle has a personal motivation...

Ironlung
10-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Orton can take Beadles w/ him. Bye.

AlphaSeirra
10-10-2011, 10:37 AM
I doubt Tebow is going to fly the OLine to Vegas like Orton did after last season - maybe Beadle has a personal motivation...

No, instead Tim flew the WR's to Jacksonville and put them up for a week so that they could work on their timing. :approve:
============

1st half with Orton leading the team: SD 23 - 10 Den (Orton lost -13)
2nd half with Tebow leading the team: SD 6 - 14 Den (Tebow won +8)

That has nothing at all to do with how the defense responded in the 2nd half though, does it?
Tebow's 'Intangibles' are all myth, he's only on offense, so he has no affect on how his team plays defense?
Except,,,, now explain these LB comments from both sides?

"I love seeing Tim out there," said Broncos rookie linebacker Von Miller, who had his fifth sack amid an otherwise rough game.
"Everybody watches Tim no matter what he's doing." -- DP

With seemingly no hope of victory and time running down in the fourth quarter? That's when this "Tebow thing" turned into Tebow magic.

"He's a solid player, and he's only going to get better," Chargers linebacker Shaun Phillips said. "We prepared a little bit for him,
but he still was able to make some plays. -- DP

But what do the 'true' Bronco fans know?

>> The Broncos lost. The fans (still) streamed to the exits chanting, "Tebow! Tebow!" -- DP
=============

Tebow, is a poorly coached (imo) and little practiced rookie with just 3 starts, but the MORONS will snivel
about his below 50% (4 of 10) accuracy in his 'thrown in 2nd half cold' 1st game of the season.
While they will most likely not acknowledge the obvious positives like his 101.7 NFL PER + 5.3 ypc with another TD.

Many will still claim that Tebow has a weak, inaccurate arm; poor mechanics and footwork, and will NEVER have the
talent to be an NFL QB. Some of these media morons have been claiming that same kind of crap since Tim was in middle school.
Seemingly, they just never tire of being FLAT OUT WRONG! :thwack:

More Media Moron spin control: (they can never admit that they are just STU-PID and/or biased)
"The Broncos went with Orton, who played well in the preseason, (Orton/104 - Tebow/108) but the suffocating
Tebow controversy seemed to gradually eat at his confidence." -- DP

>>> Right, it's talk about Tebow that >CAUSED< Orton to suck so bad.
It's not poor Orton fault that his 1st half 21.0 QB Rating got him pulled from the game, it's Tebow's fault. :nutkick

Don't believe it? Well, just ask any MEDIA MORON that's handy for confirmation......
As any good propagandist knows, truth and reality will quickly fade if overwhelmed by enough lying bas-tads! notsofast

McDman
10-10-2011, 11:19 AM
No, instead Tim flew the WR's to Jacksonville and put them up for a week so that they could work on their timing. :approve:
============

1st half with Orton leading the team: SD 23 - 10 Den (Orton lost -13)
2nd half with Tebow leading the team: SD 6 - 14 Den (Tebow won +8)

That has nothing at all to do with how the defense responded in the 2nd half though, does it?
Tebow's 'Intangibles' are all myth, he's only on offense, so he has no affect on how his team plays defense?
Except,,,, now explain these LB comments from both sides?

"I love seeing Tim out there," said Broncos rookie linebacker Von Miller, who had his fifth sack amid an otherwise rough game.
"Everybody watches Tim no matter what he's doing." -- DP

With seemingly no hope of victory and time running down in the fourth quarter? That's when this "Tebow thing" turned into Tebow magic.

"He's a solid player, and he's only going to get better," Chargers linebacker Shaun Phillips said. "We prepared a little bit for him,
but he still was able to make some plays. -- DP

But what do the 'true' Bronco fans know?

>> The Broncos lost. The fans (still) streamed to the exits chanting, "Tebow! Tebow!" -- DP
=============

Tebow, is a poorly coached (imo) and little practiced rookie with just 3 starts, but the MORONS will snivel
about his below 50% (4 of 10) accuracy in his 'thrown in 2nd half cold' 1st game of the season.
While they will most likely not acknowledge the obvious positives like his 101.7 NFL PER + 5.3 ypc with another TD.

Many will still claim that Tebow has a weak, inaccurate arm; poor mechanics and footwork, and will NEVER have the
talent to be an NFL QB. Some of these media morons have been claiming that same kind of crap since Tim was in middle school.
Seemingly, they just never tire of being FLAT OUT WRONG! :thwack:

More Media Moron spin control: (they can never admit that they are just STU-PID and/or biased)
"The Broncos went with Orton, who played well in the preseason, (Orton/104 - Tebow/108) but the suffocating
Tebow controversy seemed to gradually eat at his confidence." -- DP

>>> Right, it's talk about Tebow that >CAUSED< Orton to suck so bad.
It's not poor Orton fault that his 1st half 21.0 QB Rating got him pulled from the game, it's Tebow's fault. :nutkick

Don't believe it? Well, just ask any MEDIA MORON that's handy for confirmation......
As any good propagandist knows, truth and reality will quickly fade if overwhelmed by enough lying bas-tads! notsofast

Didn't you already post this in another thread?

You know, every post you make doesn't have to an essay. Like my professors said in school "sometimes less is more".

DBroncos4life
10-10-2011, 12:04 PM

You know, every post you make doesn't have to an essay. Like my professors said in school "sometimes less is more".

No one copies and pastes like AlpaMac.

Gort
10-10-2011, 12:22 PM

reminds me of one of the greatest epitaphs ever, found on a grave in Tombstone, AZ

Here lies Lester Moore
Four slugs from a .44
No Les
No more

http://gocalifornia.about.com/bl_aztombphoto_lesm.htm