PDA

View Full Version : Post Game Presser

DenverBound
10-09-2011, 06:29 PM
What happened to the post-game pressers? I used to just hop over to db.com and they had a link to the live conference room.

Smilin Assassin
10-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Fox noted Tebow gave the team a spark.

Said they haven't had a chance to watch the tape yet (obviously).

Said they have a bye week and have to sit down as a staff to discuss everything, and that it's open for discussion. (Tebow/Orton)

All in all? Said nuffin :D

OrangeSe7en
10-09-2011, 06:54 PM

Said they have a bye week and have to sit down as a staff to discuss everything, and that it's open for discussion. (Tebow/Orton)

I actually thought he said a lot.

tnedator
10-09-2011, 07:03 PM
It's up now. http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Broncos-vs-Chargers-Fox/ee301cff-a849-4b41-89b4-44ccec244512

Agamemnon
10-09-2011, 07:06 PM

To be honest, I understand why he wouldn't want to come out and say he's starting Tebow. In fact I will be surprised if he makes any such announcement until right before the game. If Tebow is practicing with the 1st team we'll know, but there's no benefit in Fox making such a declaration right now. It simply helps Miami prepare.

DrFate
10-09-2011, 07:08 PM
Fox looks uncomfortable answering the Tebow question

Agamemnon
10-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Fox looks uncomfortable answering the Tebow question

Wouldn't you? Right now, the dude looks like a grade A moron for not starting Tebow from the start.

DrFate
10-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Wouldn't you? Right now, the dude looks like a grade A moron for not starting Tebow from the start.

I know what you are saying but something about Fox's body language makes me nervous.

Agamemnon
10-09-2011, 07:21 PM
I know what you are saying but something about Fox's body language makes me nervous.

If he starts Orton after today the only conclusion one could make is that we have an insane person as our head coach. Period.

OrangeSe7en
10-09-2011, 07:26 PM

I disagree. He said more than once that the offense needs to get better. One of the times he said it was after talking about how Tebow sparked the team. He said Tebow sparked the team and immediately after said the offense needs to play better for 60 minutes. You could interpret this as, "if we had Tebow in the whole time, we would have won".

At one point, he said something like, "we clearly need to get better on offense whether it's with Tebow or someone."

The language all over the place was suggesting that Orton isn't getting it done.

Jay3
10-09-2011, 07:30 PM
The language all over the place was suggesting that Orton isn't getting it done.

In other news, there is video "all over the place" showing the same thing.

Ratboy
10-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Orton's presser was awkward.

peacepipe
10-09-2011, 08:17 PM
It's a pretty safe bet Miami will prepare for Tebow.