PDA

View Full Version : Rumor-- St. Louis and KC

Stormontheplains
10-04-2011, 09:48 PM
I just heard through a friend that the rams are in top secret trade talks with KC. Apparently there is riff between Bradford and Mcdaniels and the rams believe Cassel to be the better quarterback. Stay tunedLOL

TheReverend
10-04-2011, 09:48 PM
gtfo

Dagmar
10-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Epic post 1000!

Lestat
10-04-2011, 09:51 PM
the Rams aren't nearly that damn dumb.

TheDave
10-04-2011, 09:53 PM
Epic post 1000!

LOL

Popps
10-04-2011, 09:53 PM
I just heard through a friend that the rams are in top secret trade talks with KC. Apparently there is riff between Bradford and Mcdaniels and the rams believe Cassel to be the better quarterback. Stay tunedLOL

Edit: missed level confirmation in last sentence.

Popps
10-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Didn't the last rumor have McDaniels going to KC?

BTW, egg on my face if this thread is a level. Hard to tell this days.

TheReverend
10-04-2011, 09:55 PM
This seems solid.

I mean, no way St. Louis would side with their #1 overall pick in a dispute like this. They'd probably side with the coordinator who signed a few months ago and hasn't done a thing to improve the offense.

I expect to see this across the ticker any minute now.

While I agree it's BS, your response is amusing.

Happened before and that's the same thing that roped you... Ha!

Archer81
10-04-2011, 09:55 PM
I know I am probably stating something totally obvious or useless...

But who gives a ****?

:Broncos:

RMT
10-04-2011, 09:56 PM
geez - can i get that 10 seconds of my life back, plz?

Popps
10-04-2011, 09:57 PM
I know I am probably stating something totally obvious or useless...

But who gives a ****?

:Broncos:

Check Chef's Planet tomorrow. This should make its way over by then. Fun stuff.

maven
10-04-2011, 09:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/48ACD.png

theAPAOps5
10-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Lame attempt at funny.But two thumbs up for trying :)

maven
10-04-2011, 10:03 PM
well aren't you going to post 1,001?

Dagmar
10-04-2011, 10:05 PM
well aren't you going to post 1,001?

I'd recommend he deletes the thread... tries 1000 again.

Kaylore
10-04-2011, 10:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/48ACD.png
LOL

Popps
10-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Oh jezuz, I didn't even catch the last sentence.

Lol

KCStud
10-04-2011, 10:29 PM
And you people think Chiefs fans are bad? Ha!
There are a lot of Rams fans who think Bradford isn't the answer. Now that's comedy.

broncocalijohn
10-04-2011, 10:49 PM

Link or gtfo. By any chance did your car burn in the last year?

SoCalBronco
10-04-2011, 11:05 PM
There are a lot of Rams fans who think Bradford isn't the answer. Now that's comedy.

I watched the whole Rams-Redskins game and he isn't the problem. He's getting killed by the OL and his WR's are dropping tons of passes that are on the mark. Plus, they just backed a brinks truck into his lawn, so he's not going anywhere regardless of what McD or anyone thinks. He had a fine year last year. This rumor is so absurd, Cassel might be the single worst QB in the NFL outside of McNabb. The Rams aren't going to just write off the 35m they paid to Bradford just because he's having a sophomore slump. That simply doesn't happen in real life.

Bob's your Information Minister
10-04-2011, 11:34 PM
This cannot possibly be true. No one with a reasonable NFL brain in their could trade Bradford for Cassel.

Can the Chiefs be this lucky?

Shananahan
10-04-2011, 11:49 PM
This rumor is so absurd, Cassel might be the single worst QB in the NFL outside of McNabb. The Rams aren't going to just write off the 35m they paid to Bradford just because he's having a sophomore slump. That simply doesn't happen in real life.
Didn't the last rumor have McDaniels going to KC?

BTW, egg on my face if this thread is a level. Hard to tell this days.
the Rams aren't nearly that damn dumb.
This cannot possibly be true. No one with a reasonable NFL brain in their could trade Bradford for Cassel.

Can the Chiefs be this lucky?
Time to take a break from the internet for awhile, guys.

KCStud
10-04-2011, 11:55 PM
I watched the whole Rams-Redskins game and he isn't the problem. He's getting killed by the OL and his WR's are dropping tons of passes that are on the mark. Plus, they just backed a brinks truck into his lawn, so he's not going anywhere regardless of what McD or anyone thinks. He had a fine year last year. This rumor is so absurd, Cassel might be the single worst QB in the NFL outside of McNabb. The Rams aren't going to just write off the 35m they paid to Bradford just because he's having a sophomore slump. That simply doesn't happen in real life.

Yeah the Rams are tied for 31st in the league in sacks given up with 9 so far.

Even without Charles, Cassel has had a great supporting cast. Albert is playing like a top 10 LT (and he is statistically so far), our OL as a whole is ranked 7th in pass blocking. Add the 14th ranked rushing attack and Bowe/Breaston.
Pathetic.

Popps
10-05-2011, 12:29 AM

Hey, I caught myself at least.

But, I've seen worse around here passed as "legit."

DenverBrit
10-05-2011, 07:20 AM
All aboard!!

http://www.railwayshop.com/valhalla/vv48.jpg

Pony Boy
10-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Let it go ......... He's gone for good.

Rohirrim
10-05-2011, 08:09 AM
I'm just trying win a mother****ing snakes on a plane.

Crushaholic
10-05-2011, 08:46 AM

The bolded part could also be describing Cassel. Yes, Cassel makes dumb mistakes, but I wouldn't call him one of the worst QBs in the league. Did you see Kerry Collins attempt to play, this year? In addition, Colt McCoy is looking like the NFL bust that I figured him to be. Cassel is still a dangerous quarterback...

Dogsweat
10-05-2011, 10:10 AM
I heard Tom Brady was going to be traded to San Francisco for Alex Smith. Brady and Belichick are at odds.

Bill pissed on the clubhouse's toliet seat and Tom found out and became irrate.

Stay Tuned.

Jetmeck
10-05-2011, 10:49 AM
St.Louis and KFC are facing the reality of not playing a last place schedule like last year and could either have been in a worse division. ? Hardly a coincidence they both suck ass this year. Glad see McDummy having a great year...................**** that idiot !

broncosteven
10-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Is it true that Elway is trying to setup a trade to Washington, Fox and Timbo for Shanny?

Stormontheplains
10-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Sorry guys, it was a joke, It was a jab at Mcdaniels and his many followers that that killed shanahan and loved Mcd. By the way, The redskins are 3-1, had a great draft, and are winning with a Fat Brian Greise. No disrespect towards the Broncos, just respect for Mike.

Peoples Champ
10-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Sorry guys, it was a joke, It was a jab at Mcdaniels and his many followers that that killed shanahan and loved Mcd. By the way, The redskins are 3-1, had a great draft, and are winning with a Fat Brian Greise. No disrespect towards the Broncos, just respect for Mike.

i was upset when we let go Shanny too, i dont care how long his playoff miss or loss streak was.

Rohirrim
10-05-2011, 12:17 PM
He had ten years to do it here after Elway retired. Couldn't get it done.

Drunk Monkey
10-05-2011, 12:18 PM

Ya, I really don't think so.

broncosteven
10-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Let it go ......... He's gone for good.

So glad that punk is in our rear view mirror!

bendog
10-05-2011, 12:56 PM
So glad that punk is in our rear view mirror!

Drop 'er in reverse and pop the clutch

underrated29
10-05-2011, 03:49 PM

Seriously, the record for JOKE FLYING OVER HEAD has to have been shattered with this thread.

OP- Nice job! I LOL'DLOL

KCStud
10-05-2011, 10:09 PM
St.Louis and KFC are facing the reality of not playing a last place schedule like last year and could either have been in a worse division. ? Hardly a coincidence they both suck ass this year. Glad see McDummy having a great year...................**** that idiot !

Moot point. Take away Von, Lloyd and Decker and you're team is winless.

Jetmeck
10-06-2011, 06:19 AM

Actually Bonehead aren't you the one proclaiming preseason means nothing yet won't acknowledge your were dead wrong bout your team ?????

We have been in three tight games and one blowout to the world champions and I believe your team record is just about the opposite with emphasis on the BLOW out part................Hilarious!

Rabb
10-06-2011, 06:24 AM

this is a fun game

take away Brady and Welker and the Pats are winless

Peoples Champ
10-06-2011, 06:49 AM
this is a fun game

Agreed, take away payton manning and the colts are winless, we can do this all day.

fdf
10-06-2011, 07:38 AM

So, it'll be a straight up trade? Cassel for McDaniels?

bloodsunday
10-06-2011, 08:21 AM

Dude, letting Shanahan go was as much about longevity as was him as a coach. He's made changes in Washington he was reluctant to make in Denver, like hiring a true GM, and having the same defensive coordinator and scheme 2 years in a row (GASP!). And let's not rule out the late season fade. Kubiak took that to Houston with him and I'm sure it'll show up in Washington.

I am forever grateful for the Super Bowl's Mike brought us. But it is (and was) time to move on.

Killericon
10-06-2011, 09:35 AM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/m_cassel_111005_CP.jpg

ZachKC
10-06-2011, 10:42 AM

You don't watch the games do you.

It is much more than that.

BMF Bronco
10-06-2011, 01:29 PM
He had ten years to do it here after Elway retired. Couldn't get it done.

And the options since have been so utterly remarkable! LOLLOLLOL

Jetmeck
10-06-2011, 01:36 PM
You don't watch the games do you.

It is much more than that.

For about the 50th time I live there and see every Chef game. Went to a preseason game. They are what they are. Last season a beneficiary of a last place schedule and the rest of the division sucked ass. They sucked in preseason this year before any injuries and JC was way overated period and his injury was a ticking time bomb. Cassel was about on par with Orton. Try with somebody less informed about your Chefs but it wont work on me.

KCStud
10-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Actually Bonehead aren't you the one proclaiming preseason means nothing yet won't acknowledge your were dead wrong bout your team ?????

We have been in three tight games and one blowout to the world champions and I believe your team record is just about the opposite with emphasis on the BLOW out part................Hilarious!

Preseason doesn't mean anything. People on this board said the Bills were terrible because you beat them in preseason. Look how that turned out? LOL

Congrats on being one of the worst teams in the league at virtually full strength.

KCStud
10-06-2011, 02:06 PM
this is a fun game

KC lost their best defensive player, 2nd best receiver and best weapon.

But according to that retard, it's all a "last place schedule". Hilarious!

TheReverend
10-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Agreed, take away payton manning and the colts are winless, we can do this all day.

Not buyin it.

Need proof.

TheReverend
10-06-2011, 02:48 PM
KC lost their best defensive player, 2nd best receiver and best weapon.

But according to that retard, it's all a "last place schedule". Hilarious!

...who?

KCStud
10-06-2011, 04:21 PM
...who?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WXBAni9Vhsc#t=41s

Jetmeck
10-06-2011, 04:44 PM
DUD,

wHAT FREAKIN PART OF THEy SUCKED ASS BEFORE LOSING any players in preseason and the fact they were never that good to begin with. Go take a real look at whom you beat last year and who beat you. Wake up and be real for once. Your team was never that good before injuries. They sucked up preseason and you just kept making excuses.

Jetmeck
10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Preseason doesn't mean anything. People on this board said the Bills were terrible because you beat them in preseason. Look how that turned out? LOL

Congrats on being one of the worst teams in the league at virtually full strength.

How many decades has it been ? Last time your Chefs had anything we put it to you on your home turf. 1997..........they haven't had shiatt since..............

KCStud
10-06-2011, 06:26 PM
How many decades has it been ? Last time your Chefs had anything we put it to you on your home turf. 1997..........they haven't had shiatt since..............

What are you a Raiders fan? Living in the past huh? Well since you want to go that route. What have the Broncos done since Elway left?

Boobs McGee
10-06-2011, 06:28 PM
What are you a Raiders fan? Living in the past huh? Well since you want to go that route. What have the Broncos done since Elway left?

A helluva lot more than your queefs...afc championship ringin a bell?

vancejohnson82
10-06-2011, 06:35 PM

exactly

KCStud
10-06-2011, 06:39 PM

1 playoff win and 4 playoff blowouts is really something to be proud of huh? And yeah I do remember your team blowing a perfect chance to go to the SB at home.

You guys act like you're the NFL elite compared to KC. You're not.

Jetmeck
10-07-2011, 06:40 AM

Tha same thing your Chefs have done since...............what was his name ? Dawson....almost forty years ago. Try again........

Jetmeck
10-07-2011, 06:43 AM
1 playoff win and 4 playoff blowouts is really something to be proud of huh? And yeah I do remember your team blowing a perfect chance to go to the SB at home.

You guys act like you're the NFL elite compared to KC. You're not.

Your the guy on a another's teams board . I never said we were great. About a hair better than you which says nothing. Can you be freakin honest about your team ? Hell no and your probably 25 and know everything