PDA

View Full Version : Same Song-New Dance

rugbythug
10-02-2011, 08:09 PM
How sad is it that this is not a crushing loss to me. This is the same song different dance for around 4 years or more.

Manning every time in the Playoffs.
Phillis Rivers End of the season since he started playing.

At this point the apathy is setting in deep. Its not the coaches its not the players they change yet the results stay the same. Our real problem is that we are not dominant in anything. Only mediocre. The Packs secondary is worse than ours, yet because their passing game is the best the league has seen they can cover it up.

97-98 Our defense was middle of the road. Our Running game- Better than any I can remember.

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 08:13 PM
What a terrible thread.

rugbythug
10-02-2011, 08:15 PM
What a terrible thread.

Glad you could make it.

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Glad you could make it.

Seriously though, what are you trying to say?

What is the random tourettes outburst about Peyton and Rivers about...?

How is GB's secondary with HoF Woodson and a great player in Tramon worse than ours?

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 08:19 PM
"The Packs secondary is worse than ours, yet because their passing game is the best the league has seen they can cover it up."

I mean... wtf is the logic here?

Their passing game doesn't "cover it up"... in fact, it makes it look WAY worse than it is because teams are always throwing trying to catch up.

I just.... whatever I'm done for the night. This is unreal.

OBF1
10-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Like we ever had a chance to win this game. I offered my girlfriend 3 TD and she did not want any action on the game. Not mad or disappointed at all.

Kaylore
10-02-2011, 08:58 PM
What a terrible thread.

He's not alone. A lot of people are starting to feel this way.