PDA

View Full Version : Throwing gas on the fire

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 06:57 PM
http://www.myspace.com/milehighmojoe#!/milehighmojoe/blog/544427043

Wrote this last night.

SoCalBronco
10-02-2011, 06:59 PM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K8E_zMLCRNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 07:01 PM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K8E_zMLCRNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Throw all the spitwads at me you want but I'm right just as the others that think Orton should be benched for the rest of the season.

MacGruder
10-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Great article! everyone should write an Orton article and send it to the Broncos.. haha

Simple Jake
10-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Myspace

Goobzilla
10-02-2011, 07:06 PM
What is this Myspace you speak of?

24champ
10-02-2011, 07:07 PM
http://www.myspace.com/milehighmojoe#!/milehighmojoe/blog/544427043

Wrote this last night.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/50withbert.gif

MacGruder
10-02-2011, 07:09 PM
MilehighMojoe.. don't mind these guys.. they don't have the balls to post any meaningful thoughts so they trash someone that does..

WABronco
10-02-2011, 07:09 PM
I looked at that for about .23 seconds before the background burned my pupils. It seriously makes me dizzy.

24champ
10-02-2011, 07:10 PM
http://troll.me/images/xibit/didnt-read-lol.jpg

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Ralph, pls go

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 07:13 PM
MilehighMojoe.. don't mind these guys.. they don't have the balls to post any meaningful thoughts so they trash someone that does..

Chump24 is still living his Mom's basement so I always expect him to crawl out of the toilet and trash me. I don't plan to get into any individual battles with punks like him on the OM anymore, he and some of the others just aren't worth it. They don't want to talk about the Broncos they're far more interested in being smartasses and posting childish videos. To bad that's all he's got.

DHallblows
10-02-2011, 07:15 PM
...Myspace still exists?

MacGruder
10-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Chump24 is still living his Mom's basement so I always expect him to crawl out of the toilet and trash me. I don't plan to get into any individual battles with punks like him on the OM anymore, he and some of the others just aren't worth it. They don't want to talk about the Broncos they're far more interested in being smartasses and posting childish videos. To bad that's all he's got.

Agree 100%.

They just want to be part of the crowd.. because they are afraid they will be singled out if they don't. It's the herd mentality...

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 07:19 PM
I stand by what I've said and what others have said about Orton. He must be benched NOW. You'll see it all week on this board, some will line up and defend him again. They pick the few good plays he made in this game and claim that Rodgers and the Packers were just to much for the Broncos D which they clearly were but Orton had his chances to help keep the game closer and blew it as he has so many times before. We're going to lose next week whether Orton starts or not, this is best time for Tebow to finally get his shot. Orton is toast, he's done, end of story.

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Did you hear Sims when talked about Rodgers and the leap he made between year 2 and 3 ? Tebow is a project that need work you throw him out there and he stinks it up what you got then? let the coaches coach .

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 07:21 PM
I stand by what I've said and what others have said about Orton. He must be benched NOW. You'll see it all week on this board, some will line up and defend him again. They pick the few good plays he made in this game and claim that Rodgers and the Packers were just to much for the Broncos D which they clearly were but Orton had his chances to help keep the game closer and blew it as he has so many times before. We're going to lose next week whether Orton starts or not, this is best time for Tebow to finally get his shot. Orton is toast, he's done, end of story.

Ralph

pls go

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Did you hear Sims when talked about Rodgers and the leap he made between year 2 and 3 ? Tebow is a project that need work you throw him out there and he stinks it up what you got then? let the coaches coach .

Answer: Stafford, Newton and Dalton.

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 07:23 PM

ummm I think you do not get the statement NFL ..players get no time once they hit the field sink or swim.

MacGruder
10-02-2011, 07:24 PM
I just don't understand why people don't see what a difference leadership makes. I have seen people say that you need to be able to perform on the field to be a leader... well how can Kyle Orton physically perform as an athlete in the NFL to be a leader? He can't.. he has no athletic ability and he isn't a stellar passer.

Tebow's stellar athletic ability allows him to lead.. it inspires his teammates. it demoralizes opposing defenses when used effectively and creatively...

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Answer: Stafford, Newton and Dalton.

Stafford was not a project . Newton looks not to be a project. Dalton is about to get eaten alive.

24champ
10-02-2011, 07:25 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l69ifxYe1D1qcexbyo1_500.jpg

MacGruder
10-02-2011, 07:26 PM

With Fox as his coach I agree.. he probably will get screwed up.. either way.. whether it is now or in the future. Most coaches seem to have no ability to develop QBs.. this is why I think so many thought Tebow couldn't make it. McD was one of the few NFL coaches with that capability.

~Crash~
I just don't understand why people don't see what a difference leadership makes. I have seen people say that you need to be able to perform on the field to be a leader... well how can Kyle Orton physically perform as an athlete in the NFL to be a leader? He can't.. he has no athletic ability and he isn't a stellar passer.

Tebow's stellar athletic ability allows him to lead.. it inspires his teammates. it demoralizes opposing defenses when used effectively and creatively...

yep tebow would made this game close today sure thing.ROFL!

Mile High Mojoe
Stafford was not a project . Newton looks not to be a project. Dalton is about to get eaten alive.

Answer: WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL DO WE HAVE TO LOSE? NOTHING!!!

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 07:27 PM

Nice Dodge, I bet you're good at Dodgeball.

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 07:28 PM
With Fox as his coach I agree.. he probably will get screwed up.. either way.. whether it is now or in the future. Most coaches seem to have no ability to develop QBs.. this is why I think so many thought Tebow couldn't make it. McD was one of the few NFL coaches with that capability.

Simms said Rodgers made the changes he made in his motion all by himself durring the offseason.

MacGruder
10-02-2011, 07:28 PM

Have you ever heard of offense being defense? You would be amazed what the pressure of having to score does to a team versus having scores handed to them like Orton does.. or because they know Orton is stuck in second gear... playing against Orton is like child's play. There is no pressure...

WABronco
10-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Who let the special ed kids get on the 'mane again?

MacGruder
10-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Simms said Rodgers made the changes he made in his motion all by himself durring the offseason.

I don't mean just mechanics.. I mean adapting an offense to Tebow's ability and style of play and helping Tebow adapt to a different style of play to an extent.

If you don't adapt your system to Tebow you are wasting his unique abilities..

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Nice Dodge, I bet you're good at Dodgeball.

you sound like someone lost in you own stew. If Tebow hit the field wow now you are happy. Now he stinks it up ....you do not care why you are now sceaming at the top of your lungs trade everything but the kitchen sink and get luck ...Ha!

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 07:32 PM

http://a2.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/53/51a726fa7c88412e9441ca402cd966e8/l.jpg

Literary genius

Ralph... pls go.

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 07:34 PM
...Myspace still exists?

I know myspace is not popular anymore. I spent hours and hours tweaking computer code to make one of the coolest Broncos pages on the web. The format changes destroyed it but I've preserved it only as a fan page. I post my blog on facebook and Bronco Planet now too. I donít claim to have the greatest English skills in the world but Iím as passionate and opinioned about the Broncos as anyone here. Just take a minute of your time and look at my myspace page. I think itís a cool individual work of art that shows just how much love I have for the Broncos.

http://www.myspace.com/milehighmojoe

Simple Jake
10-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Myspace

WABronco
10-02-2011, 07:36 PM
whyspace

rbackfactory80
10-02-2011, 07:38 PM
I rooted for Plummer until the bitter end. I was one of the first to want Orton gone.

24champ
10-02-2011, 07:38 PM
http://www.spam.com/ASSETS/0EE75B480E5B450F807117E06219CDA6/spamReg.png

Plug your blog a few more times in this thread. Ha!

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 07:39 PM
I don't mean just mechanics.. I mean adapting an offense to Tebow's ability and style of play and helping Tebow adapt to a different style of play to an extent.

what ? so they the Pack should of changed all they did to get Rodgers on the field because wow he is so damn gifted at running the football .yep sounded like a great plan when he was sucking it up that year 2 preseason.ROFL!

I wanted Tebow before any of you now jock riding b****es and I say let him become a NFL QB so the kid might be a super star at this point he is a over blown FB with a decent arm and has no clue how to check out of bad plays . or do progressions with were the WR's are after that first look .

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 07:40 PM
I know myspace is not popular anymore. I spent hours and hours tweaking computer code to make one of the coolest Broncos pages on the web. The format changes destroyed it but I've preserved it only as a fan page. I post my blog on facebook and Bronco Planet now too. I donít claim to have the greatest English skills in the world but Iím as passionate and opinioned about the Broncos as anyone here. Just take a minute of your time and look at my myspace page. I think itís a cool individual work of art that shows just how much love I have for the Broncos.

what little I read was at full minimize .

Inkana7
10-02-2011, 07:42 PM
lol myspace

Popps
10-02-2011, 07:43 PM

ROFL!

Could have locked the thread right there.

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 07:46 PM

This is exactly how Tebow should be coached. To his strengths, in time his mechanics will improve. They won't improve if he's standing on the sidelines. Tebow was a #1 pick just as Stafford and Newton were and as I recall the Broncos wanted to trade Orton at the start of the season and the word was Tebow would be the starter. Has everyone forgotten that? What has changed here? Nothing has changed Orton still sucks ass and Tebow grows hemorrhoids on the sidelines.

The Broncos didn't want Orton and his bloated salary and nobody else did either, that's not an excuse to keep him in anymore. His play on the field in 4 games should be enough. Tebow, cannot play any worse than Orton despite his experience, his mechanics, his religion, his astrology sign whatever there can be no more excuse for letting the Broncos team and fans suffer this Bum anymore.

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 07:47 PM

Ralph....

Mr. Elway
10-02-2011, 07:50 PM

lol @ "computer code" and "work of art".

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 07:50 PM
what little I read was at full minimize .

It was really cool before.The format changes screwed it up. It used to fill an entire computer screen. It really pissed me off when they changed it.

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 07:53 PM
It was really cool before.The format changes screwed it up. It used to fill an entire computer screen. It really pissed me off when they changed it.

Pls...

DHallblows
10-02-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry, this Myspace is a little too advanced for me. Any chance you have a Xanga you can link me to?

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm sorry, this Myspace is a little too advanced for me. Any chance you have a Xanga you can link me to?

I was thinking friendster but well played

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 08:07 PM
notice facts really put you ass hats on your heels.

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 08:08 PM
I was thinking friendster but well played

Spitballs. Punks. Momma's Boys. Guys sitting on their collective asses in their underwear 8 to 10 hours a day in front of the computer dishing out childish humor and I'm punked because I make a website. Broncos matter little, being part of the herd as said is far more important under the banner of the Orange Mane.

MacGruder
10-02-2011, 08:18 PM
what ? so they the Pack should of changed all they did to get Rodgers on the field because wow he is so damn gifted at running the football .yep sounded like a great plan when he was sucking it up that year 2 preseason.ROFL!

Rodgers already fit their system because their system was built around Favre who was also mobile.. that's good coaching.. But Favre and Rdogers are not as unique as Tebow athletically.. You need someone even more creative.

I wanted Tebow before any of you now jock riding b****es

I doubt it.. I have been following his career since highschool. Nit it's not a contest...

and I say let him become a NFL QB so the kid might be a super star at this point he is a over blown FB with a decent arm and has no clue how to check out of bad plays . or do progressions with were the WR's are after that first look .

Tebow has his own unique way of doing things.. it's very effective.. don't assume the conventional way is better just because he is different.. he did things in college no one has ever done before. To me it's like art fans and teachers telling Picasso his people look weird and he needs to do it the RIGHT way..

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Spitballs. Punks. Momma's Boys. Guys sitting on their collective asses in their underwear 8 to 10 hours a day in front of the computer dishing out childish humor and I'm punked because I make a website. Broncos matter little, being part of the herd as said is far more important under the banner of the Orange Mane.

Go...

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Ralph....

Pls...

Go...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ralph-pootawn#.TokLus2yDRI

MacGruder
10-02-2011, 08:24 PM

Dude! Your Broncos page is awesome! That truly is a work of art. I have been wanting to learn more about the Broncos.. that looks like a great place to get a start.. I'm a noob! Thank you

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Rodgers already fit their system because their system was built around Favre who was also mobile.. that's good coaching.. But Favre and Rdogers are not as unique as Tebow athletically.. You need someone even more creative.

I doubt it.. I have been following his career since highschool. Nit it's not a contest...

Tebow has his own unique way of doing things.. it's very effective.. don't assume the conventional way is better just because he is different.. he did things in college no one has ever done before. To me it's like art fans and teachers telling Picasso his people look weird and he needs to do it the RIGHT way..

So you really typed a lot and said not one ****ing thing good job. Now I am thinking of nick namning you coach foxROFL!

Mr. Elway
10-02-2011, 08:30 PM
To me it's like art fans and teachers telling Picasso his people look weird and he needs to do it the RIGHT way..

Poor analogy. Picasso was a formerly trained artist who produced prodigious work in several styles, including realism. I will guarantee exactly NONE of his art teachers told him his people "looked weird," since he didn't start painting that way until he was years beyond the classroom.

dsmoot
10-02-2011, 08:34 PM

I enjoyed your myspace page. I am a transplanted Colorado Buff alum that now lives in Wyoming. Although, I still root for the Buffs in these tough times. I do root for the Wyoming Cowboys as I see you are quite a fan. They always have a tough row to hoe given the difficulty to recruit to Laramie or keep the better coaches who come through. I just wish they could beat those two Utah teams and they have given Colorado all they wanted in the recent past.

I too have been a Bronco fan since 1971. It is so unfortunate how far the Bronco team and the Bronco fan base have fallen. I wish I could transport many of these fans back to 1971 and see how the die hards in Colorado and the mountain west supported a team that never had a winning season. They didn't like to lose any more than current fans? do today. We all need to gain some perspective. Those fans had never seen many top notch quality players grace the Mile High City except for Floyd Little. Yet they sold out, rocked the stadium and were loyal like nothing I had ever experienced.

Things will get better. We need to quit looking for the next John Elway to hit the city. These guys just don't show up every 20 years for a team. We need steady improvement in talent, like we saw in the years 1973 through 1976 and 1994 through 1998 with quality individuals and team players. Most of all, we need patience from the fan base. In the last ten years we have seen a steady decline in talent, many horrendous draft choices and free agent signings, a poor head coaching choice following a long tenured coach who started the decline. The talent on this team last year was not so dissimilar from 1972. You just don't turn it around in a year or two. Look for the positives such as Von Miller, Clady, Dumervil, Franklin, Ed Decker, etc
Those are the guys you build championship teams with.

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Go...

I did go, I made my point. Photos, clever insults are your game. So pile on, go for it.

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 08:38 PM
to some of that don't get it Tebow is being held out probably for several reasons . one when you hit the field you sink or you swim . you do not get years to start to win once you hit the field. all you that scream the loudest will be screaming luck after a couple games of NFL D's eating up Tebow you will be screaming the next flavor. yep what a great idea/plan.

has it ever dawned on you that they want Tebow to succeed and want a full year of work with him and off season with the idea to get him the best chance to make it.

Broncos_OTM
10-02-2011, 08:38 PM
We know what we have in Norton. I'd like to see what we have in tebow or Quinn. It don't matter much as it is became we aren't gonna win. Might as well see if the other two can build some chemistry... and I really really dislike Kyle attitude.

MacGruder
10-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Poor analogy. Picasso was a formerly trained artist who produced prodigious work in several styles, including realism. I will guarantee exactly NONE of his art teachers told him his people "looked weird," since he didn't start painting that way until he was years beyond the classroom.

So you don't think there were any people in the art world that didn't buy into Picasso's work?

History is full of visionaries that were called garbage because the masses were incapable of understanding their work.

Tebow also has been incredibly successful (even in the NFL).. as have others with unorthodox mechanics.

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 08:45 PM
I enjoyed your myspace page. I am a transplanted Colorado Buff alum that now lives in Wyoming. Although, I still root for the Buffs in these tough times. I do root for the Wyoming Cowboys as I see you are quite a fan. They always have a tough row to hoe given the difficulty to recruit to Laramie or keep the better coaches who come through. I just wish they could beat those two Utah teams and they have given Colorado all they wanted in the recent past.

I too have been a Bronco fan since 1971. It is so unfortunate how far the Bronco team and the Bronco fan base have fallen. I wish I could transport many of these fans back to 1971 and see how the die hards in Colorado and the mountain west supported a team that never had a winning season. They didn't like to lose any more than current fans? do today. We all need to gain some perspective. Those fans had never seen many top notch quality players grace the Mile High City except for Floyd Little. Yet they sold out, rocked the stadium and were loyal like nothing I had ever experienced.

Things will get better. We need to quit looking for the next John Elway to hit the city. These guys just don't show up every 20 years for a team. We need steady improvement in talent, like we saw in the years 1973 through 1976 and 1994 through 1998 with quality individuals and team players. Most of all, we need patience from the fan base. In the last ten years we have seen a steady decline in talent, many horrendous draft choices and free agent signings, a poor head coaching choice following a long tenured coach who started the decline. The talent on this team last year was not so dissimilar from 1972. You just don't turn it around in a year or two. Look for the positives such as Von Miller, Clady, Dumervil, Franklin, Ed Decker, etc
Those are the guys you build championship teams with.

I do see the positives you mentioned but we can do better at the QB position by benching Orton. I'm a big Cowboys fan, was very disappointed about the Cornhuskers game. The Cowboys can play for a half against big schools but in the second half they just don't have the big men up front on either line and can't comptete with the bigger, stronger and faster OL's and skill position players for 60 minutes. I like our true freshmen QB Brett Smith. He's something to build on just as Tebow will be for the Broncos if given the chance. Thanks for the nice post.

Mile High Mojoe
10-02-2011, 08:54 PM
to some of that don't get it Tebow is being held out probably for several reasons . one when you hit the field you sink or you swim . you do not get years to start to win once you hit the field. all you that scream the loudest will be screaming luck after a couple games of NFL D's eating up Tebow you will be screaming the next flavor. yep what a great idea/plan.

has it ever dawned on you that they want Tebow to succeed and want a full year of work with him and off season with the idea to get him the best chance to make it.

I understand what your point is but do we just give up on the season in week 5? The NFL is a tough business, it is a sink or swim game. Why should Tebow be a special case? He was drafted #1 by the Broncos whether we liked the pick or not. He understands the nature of what it means to be in his position and I'm sure that he's more than willing to either prove he's worthy or not. The Broncos don't have the luxury to not give him a chance and kiss another season off do they? He reminds a lot of Steve Young, he took his early lumps and ended up in the HOF. Tebow will have to take his lumps too, as Elway did as Farve did and many others have.

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 09:00 PM
because he is damn close and they think one year will be the difference in him making it in the NFL.

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 09:02 PM
I understand what your point is but do we just give up on the season in week 5? The NFL is a tough business, it is a sink or swim game. Why should Tebow be a special case? He was drafted #1 by the Broncos whether we liked the pick or not. He understands the nature of what it means to be in his position and I'm sure that he's more than willing to either prove he's worthy or not. The Broncos don't have the luxury to not give him a chance and kiss another season off do they? He reminds a lot of Steve Young, he took his early lumps and ended up in the HOF. Tebow will have to take his lumps too, as Elway did as Farve did and many others have.

Steve young was pulled off the scrap pile so you want tebow to fail go Else were and fixed. I think you are stew once again.

Boobs McGee
10-02-2011, 09:20 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ralph-pootawn#.TokLus2yDRI

††▲
▲†▲

HOLY ****!!!! BEST SITE EVAAAAR! Triforce- coming to all of my posts in the near future!

DHallblows
10-02-2011, 09:42 PM

Ok, look. I'm really not dogging you for making your own blog or for posting your opinions online or for taking the time to customize it to be all Broncos. In reality, it's cool that you'd take the time to do all that.

But...Myspace? You really need to update your medium through which you voice these opinions. This isn't 2006, you're not talking about Plummer, so you shouldn't be using a site that out of touch...IF you're wanting to be taken seriously. (For example, if I wanted to be taken seriously on the mane, I'd have chosen a different username)

Ratboy
10-02-2011, 10:18 PM
††▲
▲†▲

HOLY ****!!!! BEST SITE EVAAAAR! Triforce- coming to all of my posts in the near future!

You are light years late on the triforce.

McDman
10-02-2011, 10:24 PM

Aren't there blogs that you can use.

That background does make it kind of hard to read.

Just don't start doing Bleacher report, every time I see those articles I get angry.

Archer81
10-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Myspace...

What are you? 12?

:Broncos:

Kaylore
10-02-2011, 10:28 PM
http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/tumbleweed_ghost_town.jpg?w=400&h=391

ZachKC
10-02-2011, 10:42 PM
I spent hours and hours tweaking computer code to make one of the coolest Broncos pages on the web.

No.

You didn't.

Kaylore
10-02-2011, 10:45 PM
No.

You didn't.

I guess HTML = computer code.

look at me bold this sentence with "computer code"

holy poop! my computer h@x0r skills made this sentence big!1!!

ZOMG ITS BLUEx0R!!!!

stopgap
10-03-2011, 07:52 AM
It's official. There is actually a myspace user still out there. Alert the media.

oubronco
10-03-2011, 08:00 AM
I doubt it.. I have been sucking his johnson since highschool. Nit it's not a contest...

LOL Hilarious! ROFL!

bendog
10-03-2011, 08:10 AM
I'm sure that Fox doesn't want to use a top ten (or five) pick on a qb. He's got his outside rush now, and if they have a DT to push the pocket and another corner, he might have himself a defense. I think they'd be happy to let Tebow struggle with making his reads, figuring he'll get better. The question that nobody in dove valley will ever honestly answer is whether Tebow can take the snap and consistently give the ball to the tailback on time. Until he can do that ... every damn time ... EFX is stuck. Let's hope he can and gets on the field after Mia.