We're improving every week!

/kaylore

(*sorry bud, had to)

Agamemnon
10-02-2011, 04:18 PM
We're improving every week!

/kaylore

(*sorry bud, had to)

He wasn't the only one. I knew it wasn't true going into this game. I just didn't realize we might actually be worse than last year. Sweet Jesus...

go_broncos
10-02-2011, 04:19 PM
It's over...

It's not over..we have to play against SD next week.

Dutch
10-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Whatever we have to do to get Luck.....I'm good with it. Dude is the real deal....

UberBroncoMan
10-02-2011, 04:20 PM
He wasn't the only one. I knew it wasn't true going into this game. I just didn't realize we might actually be worse than last year. Sweet Jesus...

I don't think we're worse than last year buddy. We got owned by arguably the best QB in the NFL (at least top 3) and the defending SB champs.

Kaylore
10-02-2011, 04:31 PM
First, screw you Rev. ;)

Second, despite this disaster there were some positives. Decker is getting better, the offensive line got better and Miller had two sacks. Most of all, the Chiefs won which means we're back in the Luck bowl. We'll be 1-4 at the bye and may get to see Tebow play.

Agamemnon
10-02-2011, 04:33 PM
I don't think we're worse than last year buddy. We got owned by arguably the best QB in the NFL (at least top 3) and the defending SB champs.

Get back to me at the end of the season. This team is going to have to be very lucky to match last year's win total.

TheDave
10-02-2011, 04:34 PM
First, screw you Rev. ;)

Second, despite this disaster there were some positives. Decker is getting better, the offensive line got better and Miller had two sacks. Most of all, the Chiefs won which means we're back in the Luck bowl. We'll be 1-4 at the bye and may get to see Tebow play.

I don't think they will have a choice at that point.

Rohirrim
10-02-2011, 04:35 PM
First, screw you Rev. ;)

Yeah. And he'll play just well enough to take us out of the Luck sweepstakes. ;D

Ray Finkle
10-02-2011, 04:37 PM
First, screw you Rev. ;)

or that the sloth was nimble, didn't fumble and was only sacked once.....BONUS!

montrose
10-02-2011, 04:38 PM
I don't think they will have a choice at that point.

Wanna bet? They'll march Orton out there to a booing crowd and sell us on

1) We need to get better on defense
2) We need to run the ball better
3) We need the OL to give him more time

And of course...

4) He gives us the best chance to win.

TheDave
10-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Wanna bet? They'll march Orton out there to a booing crowd and sell us on

1) We need to get better on defense
2) We need to run the ball better
3) We need the OL to give him more time

And of course...

4) He gives us the best chance to win.

and as long as ticket salers/no shows stays consistent they will gat away with it. But coming home from miami at 1-5 with Orton in charge, could make for a real quiet stadium.

montrose
10-02-2011, 04:43 PM
and as long as ticket salers/no shows stays consistent they will gat away with it. But coming home from miami at 1-5 with Orton in charge, could make for a real quiet stadium.

They dont care, Elway will give his line that "winning will bring the fans back and Kyle has played very well this season."

Kaylore
10-02-2011, 04:43 PM
I agree with The Dave. This song and dance is about making money. If they are losing games and not building towards the futures, the fans will abandon the team.

TheDave
10-02-2011, 04:45 PM
They dont care, Elway will give his line that "winning will bring the fans back and Kyle has played very well this season."

So in your opinion, the team does not believe Tebow can play and isn't going to waste time... Or is their another reason.

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 04:49 PM
First, screw you Rev. ;)

First, I love you

Second, seriously go eff yourself. That's a ridiculous position to take after a game this embarrassing.

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 04:50 PM
So in your opinion, the team does not believe Tebow can play and isn't going to waste time... Or is their another reason.

It's holding the albatross of "when are we going to play him? buy your tickets and find out!" above the fan base.

The same reason they publicly announced Orton was on the block before "LOL we're gonna play him and not a snap for Tebow!" after SELLING that excitement.

Ratboy
10-02-2011, 04:52 PM
First, screw you Rev. ;)

Don't count on it.

Fox is a useless tool.

SoCalBronco
10-02-2011, 04:53 PM
I agree with The Dave. This song and dance is about making money. If they are losing games and not building towards the futures, the fans will abandon the team.

This is the only way real change is going to get forced on the FO. By the fans bleeding Bowlen to death (empty seats), which is fine with me.

Call it tough love.

Sometimes they need to be shown that the status quo is not the proper way.

SoCalBronco
10-02-2011, 04:58 PM

It's not about wasting time and frankly, most of us DON'T CARE what the team believes. I flat out don't care. It's not important, its not an opinion I value. This isn't working, even if he's more polished (which he is). We don't want to see it. People aren't going to pay to watch it. They need to get it through their heads. We've accepted that the team is going through a tough time and it will take awhile to turn it around...fine, but at least throw us a bone since we're NOT going anywhere, anyway. No one is under the impression Tebow will be Superman out there, there will be huge mistakes, poor throws, up for grabs balls etc. But at least it will be exciting, plays will be made out of nothing and it will take our minds off the scoreboard. If you are going to drag us through a crappy rebuild again, at least make it a little fun and allow Tebow to be properly evaluated in a game.

montrose
10-02-2011, 04:58 PM

I dont think they think he can play, IMO.

TheReverend
10-02-2011, 05:02 PM
It's not about wasting time and frankly, most of us DON'T CARE what the team believes. I flat out don't care. It's not important, its not an opinion I value. This isn't working, even if he's more polished (which he is). We don't want to see it. People aren't going to pay to watch it. They need to get it through their heads. We've accepted that the team is going through a tough time and it will take awhile to turn it around...fine, but at least throw us a bone since we're NOT going anywhere, anyway. No one is under the impression Tebow will be Superman out there, there will be huge mistakes, poor throws, up for grabs balls etc. But at least it will be exciting, plays will be made out of nothing and it will take our minds off the scoreboard. If you are going to drag us through a crappy rebuild again, at least make it a little fun and allow Tebow to be properly evaluated in a game.

This for the love of Christ.

maher_tyler
10-02-2011, 05:44 PM
I get this weird feeling that we'll eventually cut ties with Tebow. He'll then go to a team like Philly..wait his turn behind Vick until he is inevitably hurt and tear it up..making us look like idiots for letting such a talent go for nothing.

SoCalBronco
10-02-2011, 05:46 PM
I get this weird feeling that we'll eventually cut ties with Tebow. He'll then go to a team like Philly..wait his turn behind Vick until he is inevitably hurt and tear it up..making us look like idiots for letting such a talent go for nothing.

Wouldn't be the first time that happened to us.

Tim
10-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Tebow>>Orton.

To orton's credit he could have played his best game of his life and broncos still lose, Rodgers was putting on a clinic on how to be a real quarterback for him out there.

Rabb
10-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Tebow>>Orton.

To orton's credit he could have played his best game of his life and broncos still lose, Rodgers was putting on a clinic on how to be a real quarterback for him out there.

I don't disagree, but if you can sit here and tell me that when it was just 7-3 and we actually looked decent...then Orton threw the pick 6, that it wasn't just a soul-crushing turnover and you thought "here we go" then you are a better man than I.

I know I did.

That "here we go" moment is basically every damn game Kyle plays in, whether we win or not. I cannot wait until I can think to myself "here we go" and not in an FML way. More like in the win against Houston last year way.

TheDave
10-02-2011, 06:42 PM
I dont think they think he can play, IMO.

I think thats probably true, and unfortunately those are the only opinions that matter.

montrose
10-02-2011, 07:00 PM
I think thats probably true, and unfortunately those are the only opinions that matter.

Sigh...

Rabb
10-02-2011, 07:05 PM
tomorrow's pressers should be fun

~Crash~
10-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Whatever we have to do to get Luck.....I'm good with it. Dude is the real deal....

we will be just as lucky to get the kid out of Arkansas

maher_tyler
10-02-2011, 07:36 PM
I don't disagree, but if you can sit here and tell me that when it was just 7-3 and we actually looked decent...then Orton threw the pick 6, that it wasn't just a soul-crushing turnover and you thought "here we go" then you are a better man than I.

I know I did.

That "here we go" moment is basically every damn game Kyle plays in, whether we win or not. I cannot wait until I can think to myself "here we go" and not in an FML way. More like in the win against Houston last year way.

Woodson didn't even have to make a break on the ball..literally threw it right to him. Like what the announcers were saying in the Nebraska Wisconsin game, you can't go into a play having preconceived notions of where you're going to go with the ball. Orton does it all the time and it almost always ends badly! I'm so sick of this turd playing QB for my favorite team!

Hogan11
10-03-2011, 07:06 AM
First, screw you Rev. ;)

Don't bet on it. If they pull Orton, you won't get Tebow in his place...you'll get Quinn.

Cito Pelon
10-03-2011, 07:18 AM
Hey, the guys all played well yesterday (at one time or another). Trouble is, they didn't play well at the same time. ; )

Cito Pelon
10-03-2011, 07:19 AM
Don't bet on it. If they pull Orton, you won't get Tebow in his place...you'll get Quinn.

They can't possibly be that dumb.

DrFate
10-03-2011, 08:01 AM
They can't possibly be that dumb.

I am not so sure...

Steve Prefontaine
10-03-2011, 08:06 AM

This. This. So much ****ing this.

elsid13
10-03-2011, 08:24 AM

We both know that there is a very vocal base out there that believe that Tebow can do no wrong and will not accept the fact that he will struggle. Watch the spin that occurs if he struggles and the front office pulls the trigger on 1st round QB next year.

DenVa BroncHoos
10-03-2011, 08:25 AM

See: Peyton Hillis, Tony Scheffler