PDA

View Full Version : Will Orton be Destroyed by Halftime this Weekend? Hello Tebow?

ghwk
09-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Does Green Bay have enough of a Defence to destroy Orton by halftime? What I mean by this really is not that I want tto see Orton hurt but may we be so far in a hole by halftime and unable to score that we actually see a different QB in the second half? The Tebow trial could start in the 3rd Qtr this weekend I think.

How crappy is it to be Quinn right now. Had some success in college went to the Browns and failed, had a chance maybe to resurrect a career here to some degree, maybe to at least get a look somewhere else, and he is caught in the middle of the biggest QB cluster **** of the decade. He isn't even on the radar, anyones radar and what little showtime he's had he choked. This will be his last season int he NFL.

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 05:02 PM
I think Orton is so desperate to win now it will finally force him to play outside of his comfort zone, especially against such a tough opponent. This is why Orton was injured last season too. He was out of rope.. he has reached the same point now as well. I juts hope he doesn't get some fluke win he doesn't deserve. That would set the Broncos back an entire season like last season when he got a couple wins early.

myMind
09-29-2011, 05:04 PM
God I hope so...when I wake up on Sundays I am only partly excited to watch the game because I know the sloth has another mediocre performance in store for us. Sunday used to be my favorite day of the week...Orton is basically the grinch who stole Broncos football.

TheDave
09-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Will Orton get destroyed...

Post #3- "I hope So."

It's official, we have hit full 'tard.

http://gamesprays.com/images/icons/never_go_full_retard_icon818.jpg

Mr. Elway
09-29-2011, 05:09 PM

Post #3- "I hope So."

And don't forget post 2 - "I hope he doesn't win." Nice!

TheDave
09-29-2011, 05:09 PM

Still have McGruder on iggy... ;D

Tombstone RJ
09-29-2011, 05:12 PM
I think Orton is so desperate to win now it will finally force him to play outside of his comfort zone, especially against such a tough opponent. This is why Orton was injured last season too. He was out of rope.. he has reached the same point now as well. I juts hope he doesn't get some fluke win he doesn't deserve. That would set the Broncos back an entire season like last season when he got a couple wins early.

His comfort zone is right at $9m.

TheReverend
09-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Still confident no change is made before the bye... barring injury. Clay's a beast and Orton is made of glass.

frerottenextelway
09-29-2011, 05:19 PM
I think he'll use his athleticism to avoid any rush and lead us to a 4th Quarter comeback victory.

ghwk
09-29-2011, 05:23 PM
Seriously, if we are down by 3 scores at the half and Orton has shown no ability to move the ball I think we see a switch.

TheReverend
09-29-2011, 05:25 PM
I think he'll use his athleticism to avoid any rush and lead us to a 4th Quarter comeback victory.

Well I'd be inclined to agree since that's an insanely accurate post, but, on the other hand, you just never know what you're gonna get with a strong-armed, down-the-field gunslinger like Orton.

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 05:30 PM

I said a FLUKE win.. like ALL Orton's wins.

I thought I explained that well - it's why the Broncos stuck with him last season in an exercise in futility - fool's gold.

Jay3
09-29-2011, 05:35 PM
I think Green Bay's defense will come out strong and hit hard, and the Packers will score some early points.

But Kyle Orton will turn the tide and change the momentum in Denver's favor, and ultimately lead a scoring drive despite the Packer's best efforts to shut him down with pressure.

mkporter
09-29-2011, 05:36 PM
Still confident no change is made before the bye... barring injury. Clay's a beast and Orton is made of glass.

This. If they make the change at the bye, they can still CYA with, "We didn't want to throw him in without giving him the bye week to prepare, but we knew after week 2 we were gonna switch."

Tombstone RJ
09-29-2011, 05:36 PM
I think Green Bay's defense will come out strong and hit hard, and the Packers will score some early points.

But Kyle Orton will turn the tide and change the momentum in Denver's favor, and ultimately lead a scoring drive despite the Packer's best efforts to shut him down with pressure.

yah. and fairies wear boots.

Tombstone RJ
09-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Goin' home, late last night
Suddenly I got a fright
Yeah I looked through a window and surprised what I saw
A fairy with boots and dancin' with a dwarf,

All right now!

Yeah, fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me
Yeah I saw it, I saw it, I tell you no lies
Yeah Fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me
I saw it, I saw it with my own two eyes,

Oh all right now!

Yeah, fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me
Yeah I saw it, I saw it, I tell you no lies
Yeah Fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me
I saw it, I saw it with my own two eyes,

All right now!

So I went to the doctor
See what he could give me
He said "Son, son, you've gone too far.
'Cause smokin' and trippin' is all that you do."

OBF1
09-29-2011, 05:38 PM

Nice story bro Hilarious!

Dr. Broncenstein
09-29-2011, 05:39 PM
The Better Bronco Fans of America would like to remind you that Orton was the clear winner of the training camp quarterback competition. Fair and square. Serious.

strafen
09-29-2011, 05:41 PM
I think he'll use his athleticism to avoid any rush and lead us to a 4th Quarter comeback victory.ROFL!LOLHilarious!

Maximus
09-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Does Green Bay have enough of a Defence to destroy Orton by halftime? What I mean by this really is not that I want tto see Orton hurt but may we be so far in a hole by halftime and unable to score that we actually see a different QB in the second half? The Tebow trial could start in the 3rd Qtr this weekend I think.

How crappy is it to be Quinn right now. Had some success in college went to the Browns and failed, had a chance maybe to resurrect a career here to some degree, maybe to at least get a look somewhere else, and he is caught in the middle of the biggest QB cluster **** of the decade. He isn't even on the radar, anyones radar and what little showtime he's had he choked. This will be his last season int he NFL.

I want him hurt... busted up...Mangled into tiny bits of horse ****... So, wittle wimmy webo can trot onto the field and get blasted or even better Brady Quinn comes out and HeBlows fans Gator Clap their way back to their real team!

Tombstone RJ
09-29-2011, 05:43 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DkGZGPmOcFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Do you think Orton considers himself a hero by fetaling and dinking and dunking to protect himself from getting injured because if not the dreaded Quinn or Tebow will have to play.. and he can't do that to his coaches, teammates and fans?

TheReverend
09-29-2011, 05:54 PM
The Better Bronco Fans of America would like to remind you that Orton was the clear winner of the training camp quarterback competition. Fair and square. Serious.

They would also like to remind that all is well in the FO and it is full of upstanding people of strong character and integrity. Everyone else is the liars. Serious.

Powderaddict
09-29-2011, 05:57 PM
I want Denver to win. I want them to beat the Packers. I want all of the Broncos to play well, including Orton.

That said, if Orton stinks it up like I expect him to I hope the Tebow era starts next week. I doubt it happens till the bye, if even then.

Cleo McDowell
09-29-2011, 05:57 PM

But Kyle Orton will turn the tide and change the momentum in Denver's favor until he ultimately blows another potential game changing scoring opportunity.

fify

vancejohnson82
09-29-2011, 05:59 PM
anyone notice how AlphaSeirra disappearred and MacGruder came back from the dead?

TheReverend
09-29-2011, 05:59 PM
I want Denver to win. I want them to beat the Packers. I want all of the Broncos to play well, including Orton.

That said, if Orton stinks it up like I expect him to I hope the Tebow era starts next week. I doubt it happens till the bye, if even then.

If it doesn't happen after the bye if Denver is 1-4, I'll seriously consider checking out for the season.

.......And I even scheduled my OIF deployments around the football season (volunteered to leave in Feb so I'd be back in time for reg season).

Rock Chalk
09-29-2011, 06:08 PM

Clay's going to have a field day with this **** oline we have. Made worse because Orton cant scramble.

I still dont wish Orton injury though, thats just ****ing ****ty fanship right there.

TheReverend
09-29-2011, 06:09 PM
Clay's going to have a field day with this **** oline we have. Made worse because Orton cant scramble.

I still dont wish Orton injury though, thats just ****ing ****ty fanship right there.

Clay is going to be playing vs Franklin almost the entire game.

Just throwin THAT out there :/

Rock Chalk
09-29-2011, 06:11 PM

**** me running.

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 06:16 PM
anyone notice how AlphaSeirra disappearred and MacGruder came back from the dead?

Conspiracy theory?

DBroncos4life
09-29-2011, 06:18 PM

Mods dont care.

Agamemnon
09-29-2011, 06:21 PM

/sarcasm?

Agamemnon
09-29-2011, 06:22 PM

ugh!~

maher_tyler
09-29-2011, 06:31 PM
If GB isn't up by more than 10 at the half, i'll be shocked!

Gort
09-29-2011, 06:31 PM
God I hope so...when I wake up on Sundays I am only partly excited to watch the game because I know the sloth has another mediocre performance in store for us. Sunday used to be my favorite day of the week...Orton is basically the grinch who stole Broncos football.

so what you're saying is that Orton is murdering your fondness for Sunday football, right?

nice! i like it. Orton is murdering mine too.

:approve:

vancejohnson82
09-29-2011, 06:35 PM
If GB isn't up by more than 10 at the half, i'll be shocked!

I would put money down that we could hang in there until halftime

after that though....not so sure

Blueflame
09-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Mods dont care.

Mods already checked and the IPs are different. :pfbbt:

Agamemnon
09-29-2011, 06:38 PM
I would put money down that we could hang in there until halftime

after that though....not so sure

Are you talking about real money or "I'm completely full of **** and don't really mean it" money? If you mean real money you are one dumb mofo. Hilarious!

vancejohnson82
09-29-2011, 06:39 PM
Are you talking about real money or "I'm completely full of **** and don't really mean it" money? If you mean real money you are one dumb mofo. Hilarious!

same dumb MOFO that won money on Buffalo moneyline last week against the Pats

same dumb MOFO that won real money on the Giants beating the dream team last week

I have some real money to work with this week and the spread on the Broncos in the first half might be appealing

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 06:41 PM

I wouldn't be too certain about that. Losers like Orton tend to play their best when they have nothing to lose. Playing against Greenbay he isn't expected to win so he will probably play much more out of character.. and provide the fool's gold necessary to waste the rest of the season on him.

Or the defense will carry him providing extra possessions making him look much better than he is.

Agamemnon
09-29-2011, 06:42 PM
same dumb MOFO that won money on Buffalo moneyline last week against the Pats

same dumb MOFO that won real money on the Giants beating the dream team last week

I have some real money to work with this week and the spread on the Broncos in the first half might be appealing

Good luck with that...

DarkHorse
09-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Aaron Rodgers is going to pick this D apart - I'm guessing 3 td's by halftime. This will force us into a pass first O at which time Pocket Sloth will be beaten down play after play after play.

Fox will stick with him tho, because he gives us the best chance to win right now.

As crappy as it sounds, if you want any other QB in the game you have to hope/pray that Orton is taken out one way or another by GB because Fox isn't going to do it.

Jay3
09-29-2011, 07:11 PM
/sarcasm?

Just typing it out shows how ridiculous it is. Shows why he shouldn't be playing quarterback.

myMind
09-29-2011, 07:14 PM

Post #3- "I hope So."

Hey thats pretty clever man. You should go be a writer in hollywood or something.

DBroncos4life
09-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Mods already checked and the IPs are different. :pfbbt:

And we have told you that IPs can be taken care of.

http://www.topsite.com/best/proxy?ref=0800

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/

Anyone using firefox can get around this little problem with ease.

Blueflame
09-29-2011, 08:09 PM
And we have told you that IPs can be taken care of.

http://www.topsite.com/best/proxy?ref=0800

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/

Anyone using firefox can get around this little problem with ease.

So... does anyone really expect us mods to start banning people based on nothing more than suspicion? That would be a very bad precedent to set, IMHO.

DBroncos4life
09-29-2011, 08:15 PM
So... does anyone really expect us mods to start banning people based on nothing more than suspicion? That would be a very bad precedent to set, IMHO.

Villagers burned witches till they where all gone. Just saying. :clown:

It was pretty easy to see that Mac and that Alpha are the same poster.

jutang
09-29-2011, 08:19 PM
Denver's D is pretty damn good. They have playmakers at all three levels now with Doom on the d line, miller at lb, and champ in the secondary. Granted, 2 of the 3 are still not a 100 percent, but the Broncos could keep things close.

Who would have thought that in 1 yr without an off season the broncos D could turn it around so quickly. Too bad the same can be said for the offense.

I'm an ultimate Bronco homer and never will root for my team to lose. Realistically, I see the Broncos remaining competitive against GB with the Broncos O just not having enough fire power to answer Rodgers and company.

Blueflame
09-29-2011, 08:23 PM

Well... I'm not in Salem. While Mac and Alpha both posted solely about Tebow, there are enough differences in their posting style (Alpha made long posts including lots of stats; Mac made thousands of short posts, asserting that the numbers back up his conclusions but providing no evidence of his claims) to allow the benefit of the doubt; given that the IPs are not the same.

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 08:26 PM

How do you know it wasn't someone posing as me to get me banned by fooling simpletons like you?

UberBroncoMan
Seriously, if we are down by 3 scores at the half and Orton has shown no ability to move the ball I think we see a switch.

Doubt it. It would hurt Orton mentally. We did bring Tebow in during a goal line situation to win a game, why would we do it if we're being destroyed.

DBroncos4life
Well... I'm not in Salem. While Mac and Alpha both posted solely about Tebow, there are enough differences in their posting style to allow the benefit of the doubt; given that the IPs are not the same.

Ha ha did you not see the love affair with the SEC with both posters???

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 08:29 PM

WOW

I hope you aren't ever the judge or juror of a trial...

Blueflame
09-29-2011, 08:32 PM

And if I wielded the ban hammer based on supposition... and the assumption happened to be wrong? ??? That wouldn't be fair at all, DB4L.

DBroncos4life
09-29-2011, 08:36 PM
And if I wielded the ban hammer based on supposition... and the assumption happened to be wrong? ??? That wouldn't be fair at all, DB4L.

Odds are he would just make another account Blue. He's been back a day and already the board is worse.

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 08:38 PM
They are going to keep throwing a fit until I am banned. You should ban them.

Blueflame
09-29-2011, 08:38 PM
Odds are he would just make another account Blue. He's been back a day and already the board is worse.

I do recommend the ignore feature... if any given poster's opinions are annoying you, then avoiding the irritation is a good thing.

ghwk
09-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Doubt it. It would hurt Orton mentally. We did bring Tebow in during a goal line situation to win a game, why would we do it if we're being destroyed.

I think Orton is already hurt mentally. He knows the hammer will fall at some point. He KNOWS this. At some point you have to wonder if he would just rather have it over with than drag it out.

Sort of like waiting for Bronconstein to give you a prostate check and colonoscopy. You dread it but are relieved once its over and he doesn't ask you out on a date.

DBroncos4life
09-29-2011, 08:43 PM
I do recommend the ignore feature... if any given poster's opinions are annoying you, then avoiding the irritation is a good thing.

I put him on ignore, he just gets quoted by everyone about 50 times because his **** is so painful to read he upsets everyone into responding to his crap.

I mean I'm willing to go on a date with bob if it means a lifetime ban for MaC.

rbackfactory80
09-29-2011, 08:46 PM
Pretty sad when people are betting whether Denver can hang close for a half. What a F-ing joke Denver has become.

My prediction is 17-3 at the half.
37-13 Final Orton 3 Interceptions

In case you were wondering, NO Denver does not win!

Blueflame
09-29-2011, 08:49 PM
I put him on ignore, he just gets quoted by everyone about 50 times because his **** is so painful to read he upsets everyone into responding to his crap.

That's precisely why I stopped ever quoting Mac... 'cause he's on so many ignore lists.

LOL @ the "date with Bob" offer.

vonqkilla
09-29-2011, 08:51 PM

X2

Its tough times as a fan, the home sd game is gonna be Insane!!!

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 09:00 PM

How am I painful to read? Please show me an example..

Dedhed
09-29-2011, 09:00 PM
I have a feeling the Packers are going to come out flat as a board, and the score will be closer than anyone expects and we'll be forced to listen to yet another week of "See, Orton really isn't terrible".

Or the defense will give up 30 points and give the Ortonites yet another scapegoat for Orton's inability to make a meaningful play.

Agamemnon
09-29-2011, 09:02 PM
I have a feeling the Packers are going to come out flat as a board, and the score will be closer than anyone expects and we'll be forced to listen to yet another week of "See, Orton really isn't terrible".

Or the defense will give up 30 points and give the Ortonites yet another scapegoat for Orton's inability to make a meaningful play.

The second one seems far more likely to me. I fully expect a 150+ passing yards and two TDs in garbage time.

Dedhed
09-29-2011, 09:03 PM
I think Orton is already hurt mentally. He knows the hammer will fall at some point. He KNOWS this. At some point you have to wonder if he would just rather have it over with than drag it out.

Sort of like waiting for Bronconstein to give you a prostate check and colonoscopy. You dread it but are relieved once its over and he doesn't ask you out on a date.
I honestly feel bad for the guy. I thinks it's a case where he really believes he can be a good QB in the league, but he simply cannot make the plays that are required to be anything but a journeyman in the NFL.

Blueflame
09-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Reading your posts is like water torture, MacGruder. If you've read one, you already have the gist of the other 2697.

vancejohnson82
09-29-2011, 09:04 PM
yaaaawwwwwnnnn......

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Reading your posts is like water torture, MacGruder. If you've read one, you already have the gist of the other 2697.

Try reading the stuff you guys post from the perspective of someone that actually knows what they are talking about regarding Tebow.. you want to talk torture? Forget water.. it's like Braveheart...

And what make sit ten times worse is the people who do it act as if it is their right to be ignorant and if you aren't ignorant and try to refute their ignorance then you are a Tebow fangirl..

Torture.. lol.. You have no clue..

Blueflame
09-29-2011, 09:12 PM
Everyone else discusses other Broncos football topics besides just Tim Tebow, Mac. They're not like a bassoon repeating the same note over and over and over 2500+ times.

DBroncos4life
09-29-2011, 09:12 PM

My offer still stands Ha!

Dedhed
09-29-2011, 09:14 PM
The second one seems far more likely to me. I fully expect a 150+ passing yards and two TDs in garbage time.

Probably true. What I expect is the classic Orton start; nice opening drive followed by 3 quarters of pitifully ineffective quarterbacking after the Packers make an adjustment or two. The defense gets completely dogged because they lose field position and Orton's patented 3-5 play drives give them no rest.

During this stretch the Packers will put up 20+ points and lead 24-10. Orton will then accrue some "Cover 3" (that's for you Rev) stats but only manage a couple of filed goals to make it 24-16. The defense will make a big stand given Orton a chance for a big drive, and Orton will either throw a pick, fumble the ball, or take a big sack and go 3 and out losing the field position battle.

Rodgers will then tack on another TD like the league MVP that he is to make to ice the game and make the final score 31-16. The Ortonites will ask how you expect to win a game where you give up 31 points.

ghwk
09-29-2011, 09:14 PM

Plus your Gruden avi is just plain annoying.

Dedhed
09-29-2011, 09:15 PM

That's actually not how water torture works.

ghwk
09-29-2011, 09:16 PM

I support you in your quest! ^5

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 09:17 PM
Everyone else discusses other Broncos football topics besides just Tim Tebow, Mac. They're not like a bassoon repeating the same note over and over and over 2500+ times.

So it bothers you because it is from the same person? Do you know how weird that sounds? Why would it matter if it is one or ten? It's a message board..

Blueflame
09-29-2011, 09:18 PM
That's actually not how water torture works.

Depends on if you're talking "waterboarding" or "drip, drip, drip" water torture... I meant the latter.

Agamemnon
09-29-2011, 09:19 PM

Just don't order too expensive a dish or you'll have to put out. Ha!

ghwk
09-29-2011, 09:20 PM
So it bothers you because it is from the same person? Do you know how weird that sounds? Why would it matter if it is one or ten? It's a message board..

Ok, see? You arguing why you aren't annoying is part of what makes you so freaking annoying! You are like an addict who won't admit it and we've all tried to do you the favor of an intervention and it's lost on you.:wave:

MacGruder
Plus your Gruden avi is just plain annoying.

How can you not love Gruden?

Blueflame
At some point, the same message (repeated over and over and over)... regardless of its validity or lack thereof... starts to turn into nothing more than spam, Mac.

It's like a bassoon note. The first time you hear it, it might sound great and be received with pleasure.... but with endless repetition of the same note over and over and over, eventually even the most avid bassoon fan is gonna get exasperated and say "Enough already!!! Stop!!!"

Agamemnon
09-29-2011, 09:21 PM
Ok, see? You arguing why you aren't annoying is part of what makes you so freaking annoying! You are like an addict who won't admit it and we've all tried to do you the favor of an intervention and it's lst on you.:wave:

Actually, I'm pretty sure the primary motivation of MacGruder on these boards is to annoy people.

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 09:22 PM
Ok, see? You arguing why you aren't annoying is part of what makes you so freaking annoying! You are like an addict who won't admit it and we've all tried to do you the favor of an intervention and it's lst on you.:wave:

But you are saying I am annoying because I have a lot to say.. which is the purpose of a message board.

And other people post the most inane stuff and countless stupid pictures.

I think it's just a case of the nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

I see this all the time.. one person posts and everyone complains.. and then no one posts.. would you rather just sit here with no one posting? lol

It makes no freakin sense...

ghwk
09-29-2011, 09:23 PM
How can you not love Gruden?

Ok, just **** it. Let him have it Blue, he's earned it all on his own. :wave:

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure the primary motivation of MacGruder on these boards is to annoy people.

How so.. mind actually backing up your claim? let's see if you can..

Agamemnon got owned and is simply piling on.

Dedhed
09-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Depends on if you're talking "waterboarding" or "drip, drip, drip" water torture... I meant the latter.

I meant the latter as well.

ghwk
09-29-2011, 09:26 PM
But you are saying I am annoying because I have a lot to say.. which is the purpose of a message board.

And other people post the most inane stuff and countless stupid pictures.

I think it's just a case of the nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

I see this all the time.. one person posts and everyone complains.. and then no one posts.. would you rather just sit here with no one posting? lol

It makes no freakin sense...

You don't have a lot to say. You have one thing to say over and over and over again. You just think you have a lot to say. Sad really.

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 09:27 PM
At some point, the same message (repeated over and over and over)... regardless of its validity or lack thereof... starts to turn into nothing more than spam, Mac.

It's like a bassoon note. The first time you hear it, it might sound great and be received with pleasure.... but with endless repetition of the same note over and over and over, eventually even the most avid bassoon fan is gonna get exasperated and say "Enough already!!! Stop!!!"

What message are you talking about?

How can you even prove what you claiM?

can you even show anything to support your claim> I really have no clue what you are talking about..

Just because I talk about Tebow? Why is that so annoying? I think the issue is the people annoyed not me...

Again.. the nail that sticks out..

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 09:29 PM
You don't have a lot to say. You have one thing to say over and over and over again. You just think you have a lot to say. Sad really.

So show me what I post repeatedly?

Explain to me what I post repeatedly?

Because I post a lot about Tebow? Have you noticed they talk about him every day on ESPN and all over..

And there are constant misconceptions spread all the time...

DBroncos4life
09-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Just don't order too expensive a dish or you'll have to put out. Ha!

I see bob as a Golden Corral type of date.

HAT
09-29-2011, 09:33 PM
I wonder how MacGuano feels about my mom?

Blueflame
09-29-2011, 09:37 PM
The only point you've ever tried to make is "Start Tebow".

DBroncos4life
09-29-2011, 09:43 PM
I wonder how MacGuano feels about my mom?

Did she go to the SEC?

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 09:44 PM
The only point you've ever tried to make is "Start Tebow".

And there aren't people who have the agenda to not start Tebow or to fire McDaniels? But that isn't what all my posts are about...

Again... your response shows how baseless your claim is.

I think it perfectly supports mine. It's really the people who constantly argue with me because I was deemed the villain by many that is the issue.

And they are going to keep throwing a fit until they get their way...

errand
09-29-2011, 09:45 PM

Wow...... hoping the broncos don't win a game because the guy playing quarterback isn't someone you have a man crush on

errand
09-29-2011, 09:48 PM
What message are you talking about?

How can you even prove what you claiM?

can you even show anything to support your claim> I really have no clue what you are talking about..

Just because I talk about Tebow? Why is that so annoying? I think the issue is the people annoyed not me...

Again.. the nail that sticks out..

Your posting doesn't bother me half as much as the fact that your posting means you're still alive

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 09:49 PM
Wow...... hoping the broncos don't win a game because the guy playing quarterback isn't someone you have a man crush on

I said I hope he doesn't get a FLUKE win.. meaning one he didn't earn... That is what happened last season and it caused the team to keep relying on him which wasted the whole season.

Agamemnon
09-29-2011, 09:49 PM

He's openly stated that he isn't a Broncos fan.

Then again you're one of the guys that insist on Orton despite his 6-19 record in the last 25 games so yeah...

Dedhed
09-29-2011, 09:51 PM

It's more like realizing you're going to lose a game because the guy playing quarterback isn't someone who can win you a game.

But keep f***ing that chicken boyo, keep f***ing that chicken!

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 09:55 PM
He's openly stated that he isn't a Broncos fan.

Do you know what the word fan means?

It means fanatic..

I'm not even a Tebow fanatic..

I am a fanatic of the Tebow drama though...

Popps
09-29-2011, 09:56 PM

Post #3- "I hope So."

Long ago, my friend.

broncocalijohn
09-29-2011, 09:57 PM
So show me what I post repeatedly?

Explain to me what I post repeatedly?

Because I post a lot about Tebow? Have you noticed they talk about him every day on ESPN and all over..

And there are constant misconceptions spread all the time...

You have nothing else to say. To show the repeat is simple. Just click on your name and scroll to posts. There has a list of either you mouthing off about Tebow or remarking like the above trying to explain you really aren't a douche and you have new and good takes to point out. In reality, you are a tick that sucks the blood (life) out of the mane. You don;t even realize how nice it was here when you were gone on bannedcation.

broncocalijohn
09-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Still have McGruder on iggy... ;D

I just decided to join you. Since he came back today, the last month was like a dream. Iggy won't help as he will derail a thread and others will comment on him (as I have done). I hope I dont go Punisher and not back up the iggy. Starting in 20 seconds....

Bronco Yoda
09-29-2011, 10:00 PM

My money is on the second one.

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 10:06 PM
You have nothing else to say. To show the repeat is simple. Just click on your name and scroll to posts. There has a list of either you mouthing off about Tebow or remarking like the above trying to explain you really aren't a douche and you have new and good takes to point out. In reality, you are a tick that sucks the blood (life) out of the mane. You don;t even realize how nice it was here when you were gone on bannedcation.

I saw.. no one was posting..

I saw a post wondering where everyone was.

Why do you think everyone is talking about me? I am the only interesting person here. That is why I stand out.

You wonder why all I talk about on here is Tebow.. what else is there to talk about? Heck.. Tebow is dominating the national scene and you wonder why I am talking about him?

And once again somsoen who claims I always say the same thing yet you don't know what it is I say.. just because much of it relates to Tebow.

It is also incredibly comical you are complaining about me talking about Tebow when I am the only one here who actually knows anything about him. You have no issue with the people who have no clue spouting off incessantly and getting everything wrong. That is the real issue.. you don't like being reminded you know nothing about him or his game or his career and abilities.

vancejohnson82
09-29-2011, 10:19 PM
haha...TEBOW IS DOMINATING THE NATIONAL SCENE

MACGRUDER EVERYONE!!!!!

Dagmar
09-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Thread title http://thesamerowdycrowd.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/not-equal-sign1.gif content means Macgruder or jhns is spaffing all over a thread.

DBroncos4life
09-29-2011, 10:22 PM
Thread title http://thesamerowdycrowd.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/not-equal-sign1.gif content means Macgruder or jhns is spaffing all over a thread.

Oh god help us if they ever disagree on a subject.

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 10:24 PM
haha...TEBOW IS DOMINATING THE NATIONAL SCENE

MACGRUDER EVERYONE!!!!!

You don't think so? He's discussed on ESPN first take every day. You have seemingly every person in the NFL talking about him.. I mean the Tebow controversy is truly incredible.

Dedhed
09-29-2011, 10:24 PM

Even I might have to employ the iggy feature if they went head to head.

Maximus
09-29-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm not even a Tebow fanatic..

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb380/Solnikonan/9-30-201112-16-00AM.jpg

DBroncos4life
09-29-2011, 10:27 PM
Even I might have to employ the iggy feature if they went head to head.

Spiders post count record would be in serious trouble.

MacGruder
09-29-2011, 10:30 PM
I am really not a Tebow fanatic.. if he wasn't a great player I would have no reason to be interested in him at all.

It's just his game and this entire Tebow saga..

I am not from the SEC.. I have no ties to college football. I am not religious in the least. He is just a normal kind of guy.... like all athletes. If not for his game he would be really boring.

vancejohnson82
09-29-2011, 10:32 PM
I am really not a Tebow fanatic.. if he wasn't a great player I would have no reason to be interested in him at all.

It's just the his game and this entire Tebow saga..

I am not from the SEC.. I have no ties to college football. I am not religious in the least. He is just a normal kind of guy.... like all athletes. If not for his game he would be really boring.

you are doing a great job of carrying this thread

HAT
09-29-2011, 11:14 PM

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=100312

DarkHorse30
09-29-2011, 11:22 PM
Denver's D is pretty damn good. They have playmakers at all three levels now with Doom on the d line, miller at lb, and champ in the secondary. Granted, 2 of the 3 are still not a 100 percent, but the Broncos could keep things close.

Who would have thought that in 1 yr without an off season the broncos D could turn it around so quickly. Too bad the same can be said for the offense.

I'm an ultimate Bronco homer and never will root for my team to lose. Realistically, I see the Broncos remaining competitive against GB with the Broncos O just not having enough fire power to answer Rodgers and company.

good post. I am also impressed with Denver's D. I think it's amazing what you can do with a good D. Look, we could be 3-0 if our offense had a little fire.........yes, a little fire would be good on offense.

Borks147
09-30-2011, 01:49 AM
good post. I am also impressed with Denver's D. I think it's amazing what you can do with a good D. Look, we could be 3-0 if our offense had a little fire.........yes, a little fire would be good on offense.

There are tons and tons and ifs, but if half our friggin starting D hadn't been injured, including the pre-season injury to Ty Warren, the Broncos would be in the same conversation as the "shocking" start of the Lions and Bills.

strafen
09-30-2011, 07:06 AM
I haven't seen you post as much as you've been lately.
Did you just get fired from your job?
One thing is true, though...your head's still up your ass. Nothing but bitching from you everywhere. As usual...

jhns
09-30-2011, 07:13 AM

I'm smart enough to not respond to macgruber. I stopped reading his posts a long time ago. I don't even need the ignore feature like all the four year olds.

AlphaSeirra
09-30-2011, 07:51 AM
Well... I'm not in Salem. While Mac and Alpha both posted solely about Tebow, there are enough differences in their posting style (Alpha made long posts including lots of stats; Mac made thousands of short posts, asserting that the numbers back up his conclusions but providing no evidence of his claims) to allow the benefit of the doubt; given that the IPs are not the same.

I don't live on any sports board, so I'm not here everyday to counter the moronic posts of the few 'true' Bronco fans that seem to constantly whine and snivel about what I do post.

I have about given up on the current Bronco staff.
The 'Best Chance to Win' --OR-- The 'Best Chance to Score 20 pts or Less'

Insanity: -- Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.

Some just want to 'talk chit' while hoping that nobody will call them for their faulty evidence, or their total lack thereof.

Some just want to be the foil, never contributing anything worthwhile themselves but instead are constantly sniveling about what someone else wants to talk about .

Some bring their opinions, and their reasons/stats/facts for having those opinions. They lay them out on the table for any and all to see. Counter-argue with the actual stats/facts, or continue to shoot the messenger, whatever works for you, it really doesn't affect my life at all. I'm :strong:

I post how and when I want to on this free/open message board.
IF the mods don't like what I post, they are free to edit it or dump me from the board. Their choice. :wave:

If anyone else doesn't like what I post,,,, well tough nuggies bubba's... :nyahdevil

Liars Club

1. Those that continue to claim that I'm anyone but AlphaSeirra.

2. Those that continue to claim that I 'never' post anything but stuff about Tebow.

PS
And notice that I'm not a board whore that feels the need to butt in on every thread, or force my opinions on anyone. Feel free to iggy me, does us both a FAVOR! ;)

AlphaSeirra
09-30-2011, 07:57 AM

I discussed the trading away of the 2010 Broncos 2nd leading receiver.

BTW, how did that genius move work out for the 2011 Broncos?

It's working pretty well for the team/coach/QB that got him..... :yayaya:

Darkdoc
09-30-2011, 11:42 AM
When our 3-13 coach realizes that playing Orton any longer will lead to him never , ever getting another head coaching job again after he is fired from Denver, then we will see Tebow play. Not before.

vancejohnson82
09-30-2011, 11:58 AM
I haven't seen you post as much as you've been lately.
Did you just get fired from your job?
One thing is true, though...your head's still up your ass. Nothing but b****ing from you everywhere. As usual...

What the hell are you talking about? I've been pretty active daily, just try not to get involved with the constant Tebow/Orton badgering...but now its just everywhere

And I'm one of the more positive people on this board regarding the team, so you can take that "b****ing" statement and shove it right through your dickhole

TheReverend
09-30-2011, 12:02 PM
What the hell are you talking about? I've been pretty active daily, just try not to get involved with the constant Tebow/Orton badgering...but now its just everywhere

And I'm one of the more positive people on this board regarding the team, so you can take that "b****ing" statement and shove it right through your dickhole

::)

"One of the more positive people" = bitching about the board incessantly

vancejohnson82
09-30-2011, 12:03 PM
::)

"One of the more positive people" = b****ing about the board incessantly

Awesome post!!!! REP!!!!

You're the best, dude!

Dedhed
09-30-2011, 12:06 PM
Awesome post!!!! REP!!!!

You're the best, dude!

I think you're mistaking the number of exclamation points you use with "a positive attitude".

Tombstone RJ
09-30-2011, 12:08 PM
Pretty sad when people are betting whether Denver can hang close for a half. What a F-ing joke Denver has become.

My prediction is 17-3 at the half.
37-13 Final Orton 3 Interceptions
In case you were wondering, NO Denver does not win!

not bad. Don't forget to add a fumble in there somewhere, it's gonna happen when Orton starts playing fairy ball.

RaiderH8r
09-30-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm going on a limb and saying we win this week and win big and Orton has a huge day. KO will go 25/32, 424 yds, 5 TDs for the win and that will earn him a starting spot through at least week 12 so he can suck ass for the intervening 7 games thus screwing the Broncos into having spent valuable time on KO based on the fluke against the Pack and leaving us without a clue as to what we have in Tebow. Pocket Sloth strikes again.

Also, Pocket Sloth can not be destroyed. You might as well try to nail Jell-O to the wall. It is Pocket Sloth's true gift.

bendog
09-30-2011, 12:33 PM
There is no better qb in the League than Kyle when is comes to hitting the carpet to avoid the big hit. He's so quick it's uncanny.

RaiderH8r
09-30-2011, 12:42 PM
There is no better qb in the League than Kyle when is comes to hitting the carpet to avoid the big hit. He's so quick it's uncanny.

It only works well because he gets the gravity assist.

bendog
09-30-2011, 12:48 PM

I think it's the Jack. He's fallen down so often that he's become very skilled at it.

RaiderH8r
09-30-2011, 12:50 PM
I think it's the Jack. He's fallen down so often that he's become very skilled at it.

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm117312822/legend-drunken-master-jackie-chan-dvd-cover-art.jpg

alkemical
09-30-2011, 12:59 PM

Gravity's always bringing me down man.

RaiderH8r
09-30-2011, 01:08 PM
Gravity's always bringing me down man.

ELO had a song about that...I'm so f'ing old...

alkemical
09-30-2011, 01:09 PM
ELO had a song about that...I'm so f'ing old...

Did you see the children's book made about "Major Tom"?

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/08/space-oddity-childrens-book/

Blueflame
09-30-2011, 01:14 PM
I don't quote Mac and won't quote AlphaSeirra anymore either. However.... Mac + Alpha = The OrangeMane's very own vuvuzela duet.

HILife
09-30-2011, 01:26 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yMpsttlXye8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>Will Orton get destroyed...

Post #3- "I hope So."

bendog
09-30-2011, 01:29 PM
I'd pity the ice if Kyle went skating.

Rigs11
09-30-2011, 01:32 PM
Orton throws for 3 TDs, broncos win by 10. tebownites up in arms.

pricejj
09-30-2011, 01:39 PM
Orton throws for 3 TDs, broncos win by 10. tebownites up in arms.

Everybody is Broncos fans here bro. We just want to win. Sucks being the disgrace of the NFL for 2+ years.

Rigs11
09-30-2011, 02:00 PM
Everybody is Broncos fans here bro. We just want to win. Sucks being the disgrace of the NFL for 2+ years.

I disagree, fans support their team.sure they can voice their opinions but now it's gotten beyond that. people are questioning fox as a coach, supporting billboards, hoping that orton gets hurt,insulting people on here.all after 3 games.

jhns
09-30-2011, 02:04 PM
I disagree, fans support their team.sure they can voice their opinions but now it's gotten beyond that. people are questioning fox as a coach, supporting billboards, hoping that orton gets hurt,insulting people on here.all after 3 games.

Aside from wanting Orton hurt, how is that proof that people aren't supporting the team? You basically just said people can have their opinions, they just can't voice negative ones...

Quoydogs
09-30-2011, 02:11 PM
Aside from wanting Orton hurt, how is that proof that people aren't supporting the team? You basically just said people can have their opinions, they just can't voice negative ones...

The only reason I want Orton hurt is because it's the only way to get him off the field so we can win. Flame away if you want but I bet 80 percent of you all wished he would have stayed down when he went down last Sunday. He sucks, they wont play tebow because they don't want to pay him so if they are going to do that I have no option but hope he gets hurt. I just wanna win a ****ing game !

jhns
09-30-2011, 02:15 PM
The only reason I want Orton hurt is because it's the only way to get him off the field so we can win. Flame away if you want but I bet 80 percent of you all wished he would have stayed down when he went down last Sunday. He sucks, they wont play tebow because they don't want to pay him so if they are going to do that I have no option but hope he gets hurt. I just wanna win a ****ing game !

I can't get on board with that. I would rather have Ortom suck and take Fox down with him. Maybe we can then get a competent coach.

Eldorado
09-30-2011, 02:18 PM

I was half hoping he stayed down and half terrified if he did, Fox would trot out quinn.

:shudder:

RaiderH8r
09-30-2011, 02:18 PM
I can't get on board with that. I would rather have Ortom suck and take Fox down with him. Maybe we can then get a competent coach.

We still have studesville on staff. He posted a 1-2 record during his first 3 games as a Broncos head coach too. Options baby. EFX is all about having options at hand.

Quoydogs
09-30-2011, 02:19 PM

Other then Fox deciding to play Orton I have no problem with him. Seems the team as a whole is looking better. I'm kinda tired of the whole new coach thing already. Just find one and stick with it.

Quoydogs
09-30-2011, 02:21 PM
We still have studesville on staff. He posted a 1-2 record during his first 3 games as a Broncos head coach too. Options baby. EFX is all about having options at hand.

Sorry but the play calling in those games may have been the worst I have ever seen. Studs need to stick with the running backs.

Eldorado
09-30-2011, 02:21 PM
Other then Fox deciding to play Orton I have no problem with him. Seems the team as a whole is looking better. I'm kinda tired of the whole new coach thing already. Just find one and stick with it.

I love defense and like where they are headed with the unit. I was with you 100% until they didn't kick the field goal against TT. Now...gonna have to see how this plays out a little.

jhns
09-30-2011, 02:23 PM

I kind of agree. He has made some poor game day calls but the team does look better for the most part.

Quoydogs
09-30-2011, 02:24 PM
I love defense and like where they are headed with the unit. I was with you 100% until they didn't kick the field goal against TT. Now...gonna have to see how this plays out a little.

Going for it was fine, trying to go for it up the middle again was my problem with it.

Tombstone RJ
09-30-2011, 02:25 PM

the "people" have seen Orton for 2+ years and the "front office" tried to trade him but no other team wanted him. the "people" are tired of the coaching staff making a mistake by playing Orton.

If Orton doesn't get hurt this coming Sunday it will be a miracle. He gets hurt every season, it's just a matter of time. The sooner this happens the sooner Fox will be forced to play either Tebow or Quinn. No one is saying they want Orton to get hurt, I'm not saying that. I am saying that he has a history of getting hurt and that if it's gonna happen, I'd rather it happen sooner rather than later.

The best thing would be for Fox to just play one of the other QBs and hopefully Tebow because he's the only QB with a long term contract. Quinn has no future with the team.

But Fox is being stubborn and pretending to be patient. Everyone can see the futility of trying to win with Orton, it's just too bad he can't see it. But he will... he'll have to acknowledge that Orton is not helping this team win games after the Broncos go 1-4 and into the bye week.

Eldorado
09-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Going for it was fine, trying to go for it up the middle again was my problem with it.

Agree to disagree. In that situation the FG would have forced them to score twice to win. Much better situation for us.

jhns
09-30-2011, 02:31 PM
Agree to disagree. In that situation the FG would have forced them to score twice to win. Much better situation for us.

Especially when they have only scored twice in over three quarters. I really don't get th run call though. We didn't have a single successful short yardage running play on the day, after four tries to that point, and that is what he goes with? You can at least put in your best red zone weapon if you are going to try something that isn't working.

TheReverend
09-30-2011, 02:37 PM

Especially when your defense has held them to 10 total points through OVER THREE ****ING QUARTERS.

hambone13
09-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Especially when your defense has held them to 10 total points through OVER THREE ****ING QUARTERS.

I couldn't agree more. Many seem to follow the premise of "go for the win on the road, you have to go for it. Show your offense you trust them" But I think the call is completely situational call road or not. If your D is playing reasonably well and have held them, trust them and go up by 7 if you're not willing to utilize your best red zone weapon.

Eldorado
09-30-2011, 02:56 PM

Yup. Really shook my faith in Fox. After the last couple of years I was all ready for some conservative, no-brainer football.

broncocalijohn
09-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Yup. Really shook my faith in Fox. After the last couple of years I was all ready for some conservative, no-brainer football.

We can always call Reeves back for some of that conservative football.

TailgateNut
09-30-2011, 03:04 PM

stretching the truth a bit

Eldorado
09-30-2011, 03:18 PM
We can always call Reeves back for some of that conservative football.

Reeves was a very good coach.

broncocalijohn
09-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Reeves was a very good coach.

It got stale after awhile. Elway would agree. Many didnt like Wade Phillips but Elway's game finally opened up under Wade. We just had a ****ty defense.

bowtown
09-30-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm not really interested in seeing Tebow at QB next week or even the week after. It's not that I like Orton, it's just that I really love billboards.

Miss I.
09-30-2011, 05:44 PM

So if Orton is Mr. Glass, Is Tebow Unbreakable?

http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/files/2009/06/unbreakable.jpg

Agamemnon
10-01-2011, 12:53 AM

Ah yes, no-brainer football. That's how championships are won... ::)

MagicHef
10-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Sorry but the play calling in those games may have been the worst I have ever seen. Studs need to stick with the running backs.

I thought McCoy was calling the plays for those 3 games.