PDA

View Full Version : Robert Ayers Q&A

DarkHorse30
09-29-2011, 02:03 PM
I like this quote: "Whoever lines up in front of you - you whoop him. We need 11 guys doing that..."

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Gameday-Online-Ayers-QA/858ceea5-4012-4e60-a2cb-d59187cf5b50

TheReverend
09-29-2011, 02:12 PM
I like this quote: "Whoever lines up in front of you - you whoop him. We need 11 guys doing that..."

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Gameday-Online-Ayers-QA/858ceea5-4012-4e60-a2cb-d59187cf5b50

This was my favorite quote: "I just wanted to put the 56 era behind because I didn't do what I wanted to do."

I like that attitude. Move forward and keep getting better.

TheDave
09-29-2011, 02:14 PM
Fwiw, Ayers seems to be a better DE than he was 3-4 OLB. He is a powerful guy that can set the edge and at least helps to collapse the pocket on passing downs.

Hopefully he continues to develop as both a DE and DT. Regardless of where he was drafted, his play is currentely solid, and looks to be at his natural position... Finally

Mr. Elway
09-29-2011, 02:21 PM
Glad he's on our team. Lord knows we need the talent, and he seems to be putting it together consistently this year.

Rabb
09-29-2011, 02:25 PM
Fwiw, Ayers seems to be a better DE than he was 3-4 OLB. He is a powerful guy that can set the edge and at least helps to collapse the pocket on passing downs.

Hopefully he continues to develop as both a DE and DT. Regardless of where he was drafted, his play is currentely solid, and looks to be at his natural position... Finally

this is his natural position if I remember correctly, and where he excelled in college

Drek
09-29-2011, 02:37 PM

We need doom on the opposite end post-haste. When that happens Ayers could figure to be a key to this front seven, keeping blockers off Miller and forcing QBs out in Doom's direction.

Lestat
09-29-2011, 02:40 PM
he's definitely been playing better since he's been moved to DE. if only we could get Bunk,Doom,Thomas,Ayers & Von on the field at the same time on a consistent basis.

Kaylore
09-29-2011, 02:40 PM
I liked the part where he murdered the interviewer and ate his brain.

TheDave
09-29-2011, 02:41 PM
We need doom on the opposite end post-haste. When that happens Ayers could figure to be a key to this front seven, keeping blockers off Miller and forcing QBs out in Doom's direction.

and I think his ability to play inside is huge for Allens scheme. Right now everything is going in the right direction. Lets see how he develops over the season.

Lestat
09-29-2011, 02:42 PM
i'll laugh if during a game the QB gets pressure from Ayers, runs away into Doom and then dodges back only to get flattened by Von.