PDA

View Full Version : I have had enough of the Orton Bashing...

tebowisdabomb
09-27-2011, 12:49 AM
Orton is a damn good QB, he cannot carry this team alone on his back, other players need to step up and help Orton....

It gets old seeing all of the same clowns here whining for Tebow, Tebow may be ready in a couple of years but you people need to get behind the leader of this team Kyle Orton now.

ol#7
09-27-2011, 12:54 AM
Thank you, I was unaware that you existed, but now my ignore list is up to date.

BowlenBall
09-27-2011, 01:02 AM
Yes, we all need to support the Pocket Sloth.

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/sloth-3.jpg
caption: Kyle Orton celebrates after another game-ending 4th quarter interception.

Simple Jake
09-27-2011, 01:08 AM
I can't wait til all the Maners get back on here tomorrow.. this thread will be epic

colorado jones
09-27-2011, 01:11 AM
Orton is a damn good QB, he cannot carry this team alone on his back, other players need to step up and help Orton....

It gets old seeing all of the same clowns here whining for Tebow, Tebow may be ready in a couple of years but you people need to get behind the leader of this team Kyle Orton now.

Your thread sucks but I thought I would let you know you have the longest Kyle Orton pubic hair stuck in your front teeth.

TDmvp
09-27-2011, 01:12 AM
http://i.somethingawful.com/u/garbageday/2009/crabadonsloth.jpg

waz06
09-27-2011, 01:16 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kHmvkRoEowc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

24champ
09-27-2011, 01:26 AM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/70/Sloth_shades.gif

The Joker
09-27-2011, 01:27 AM
Nah, he's a poor starter/good backup in the NFL who has proven beyond all reasonable doubt in his six years in the league that he's not a guy you want leading your team for any extended period of time.

He's a guy that teams can rely on not to have a complete meltdown of a game and lose it by himself, but any team with Kyle Orton starting at QB will always be actively trying to find someone better, and rightfully so.

If we had a quality defense and a good running game then absolutely I could see the logic in starting Orton this year. But we don't. The best this team can do with Orton at QB is maybe 6 wins, and that's being very optimistic.

When you consider that he clearly doesn't give a **** about the organization and is just trying to play for a contract elsewhere next year, you can see why people are upset abut the fact that he's starting.

The fact that we have a 1st round QB (who also happens to have been one of the most exciting college players in recent memory) sitting on the bench while we watch Orton go out there and play dull, unsuccessful football also isn't helping.

People care, and they're entitled to be upset IMO. It's basic enough stuff, when your team isn't very good you play the young guys who might have a future ahead of the veterans who clearly won't be around much longer. We're doing this at other spots, and we really should be doing the same with our QB.

I don't think we'd win an awful amount more games with Tebow at QB, but we'd start to get a handle on what the kid can and can't do at the pro level. That seems more important to me than helping Kyle Orton try and get a contract next year, which is basically all we're doing right now.

Punisher
09-27-2011, 03:07 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/70/Sloth_shades.gif

yes!

HBK
09-27-2011, 03:17 AM
Are you Kyle's mother?

Anybody can see he sucks. Tebow might be worse, but hey if he is the prize is Andrew Luck!

BowlenBall
09-27-2011, 03:42 AM
Are you Kyle's mother?

Anybody can see he sucks. Tebow might be worse, but hey if he is the prize is Andrew Luck!

At this point, I think even Orton's mother is rooting for Tebow....

i4jelway7
09-27-2011, 03:43 AM
This loss is on John Fox ... in that situation up by 4 pts in the 4th, 4 trys from the goal line, 1 pass-- incomplete, 3 runs up the middle for nothing... you KICK the damn FG to be up by 7... no reason they should of went for it there.. maybe if the run game had been working, but it was not & the middle of the field was stuffed all day long ... horrendous play calling.. what makes it worse is Fox says he would make the same call next week... WTF really John Fox? ... really? you would.. wow where do I apply for the head coaching job? .. so I guess we are sucking for luck

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 04:23 AM

Hilarious!

Gort
09-27-2011, 04:26 AM
This loss is on John Fox ... in that situation up by 4 pts in the 4th, 4 trys from the goal line, 1 pass-- incomplete, 3 runs up the middle for nothing... you KICK the damn FG to be up by 7... no reason they should of went for it there.. maybe if the run game had been working, but it was not & the middle of the field was stuffed all day long ... horrendous play calling.. what makes it worse is Fox says he would make the same call next week... WTF really John Fox? ... really? you would.. wow where do I apply for the head coaching job? .. so I guess we are sucking for luck

i have no problem going for it on 4th down there. in the context of the game, at that point it made sense. but the play calling on that drive was atrocious. that's the problem i have.

and Fox is probably straining credulity if he says he'd do it again next week. he wasn't even sure about doing it against TEN because he initially sent out Prater and the FG unit before calling them back.

i'm starting to get the feeling Fox is not real comfortable with fans and media questioning his decisions and will say whatever he thinks he needs to say to get his detractors to shut up.

if he would just come out and say that going for it on 4th down was a tough call to make and that in hindsight, the play calling down there has to be better in the following weeks, then all this drama would go away. but he won't. he's doubling down with his meaningless coach-speak.

Gort
09-27-2011, 04:28 AM
Hilarious!

you do know that anyone with a username like "ortonisdabomb" is probably a 13-year old white kid from Kansas who wears his baseball cap sideways (price tag still attached) and his pants down to his knees, while talking about how "hardcore" he is and how his "shiznit doesn't stizzle", right?

garandman
09-27-2011, 04:28 AM
Orton is the definition of average... When I watch him play it's like, hey pretty good play.. Later, great Orton.. Way to throw a pick in the clutch or fumble it away or fall into a fetal position... Not a winner and not a starter, After the bye week we finally see Tebow and see if he has got something to build on... What an epic meltown it would be if Fox rolls out Quinn after the bye week!!

BTW,to the OP, the bashing is going to get a lot worse!

Dagmar
09-27-2011, 04:59 AM
Are you Kyle's mother?

You should have seen this retard in the chat room on Sunday, everything that Kyle did wrong he blamed on someone else. He actually made me quit using it he was so moronic slobbering all over Ortons knob.

Dagmar
09-27-2011, 05:02 AM
you do know that anyone with a username like "ortonisdabomb" is probably a 13-year old white kid from Kansas who wears his baseball cap sideways (price tag still attached) and his pants down to his knees, while talking about how "hardcore" he is and how his "shiznit doesn't stizzle", right?

His name was cutlerisdabomb until Blue changed it for him on Sunday.

Kaylore
09-27-2011, 05:14 AM

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/35/aidse.jpg

Shananahan
09-27-2011, 05:22 AM
How much money do you guys think Orton lost by demanding a contract similar to Kolb's in the trade details?

Powderaddict
09-27-2011, 05:25 AM

You are completely delusional. You should probably seek medical attention.

theAPAOps5
09-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Orton hears a who.......and then falls down for a sack

WolfpackGuy
09-27-2011, 05:51 AM
2+ years of not rising to the occasion and enough threads to launch a thousand ships attest to the fact that Orton sucks.

jhns
09-27-2011, 05:53 AM
Thank you, I was unaware that you existed, but now my ignore list is up to date.

LOL

The guy is pretty dumb.

ColoradoDarin
09-27-2011, 06:02 AM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/dhaus5650/gifs/81788968.gif

strafen
09-27-2011, 06:03 AM

It gets old seeing all of the same clowns here whining for Tebow, Tebow may be ready in a couple of years but you people need to get behind the leader of this team Kyle Orton now.Change your handle to: "ortonisabum" that would be more accurate :thumbsup:

BroncoDoug
09-27-2011, 06:16 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIPrSdEduwZ6nsHnCYp-m9HZCr98hDsfXS3orApmv_gf5QLZfPareiqZ3Vvg

GreatBronco16
09-27-2011, 06:23 AM
http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2011_9/was_a_nice_try.gif

That's you on the bike, and this thread is the wagon.

randomtask
09-27-2011, 06:35 AM

Weren't you "cutlerisdabomb" just a couple days ago?

Jay3
09-27-2011, 06:41 AM
How much money do you guys think Orton lost by demanding a contract similar to Kolb's in the trade details?

I think that rumor is overblown. The later articles, with GM Ireland speaking to reporters, report that the Dolphins weren't willing to give much at all to Kyle Orton. The problem was the tepid interest.

They were looking more for what they got in Matt Moore. When Kyle said "I need a contract that reflects that I'm being brought in to start," the Dolphins gave up after about a day.

Kyle is way overpaid and there just wasn't a single team with any real interest.

EmpireOrange
09-27-2011, 07:02 AM

I think this post is a joke, but I'll put in my two cents anyway. Broncos outplayed the Titans in every position except: 1) QB, 2) Center, and 3) RG. If they had outplayed them in the QB category, the Broncos walk away with a decisive victory on the road. The QB is the most important position on the field. Orton is meekly adequate when everything is going right; however, during the 75% of the time when very little goes right in the NFL, Orton is a liability. Therefore by NFL standards, Orton is not a "damn good QB" he is a liability 75%. To make matters worse, Orton is in a contract year. What kind ďdamn good QBĒ in a mist of a contract year with everybody evaluating, averages a 60-something passer rating? Orton is not a general leading a football team; he is more like the battalion cook, peeling potatoes in the mess hall. You simply canít not have a cook in the QB position and expect winning football. And donít kid yourself, despite recent years; Denver expects wining football all the time. Orton canít cut it. He doesnít have the metal. To be quite frank, I question his competitiveness.

uplink
09-27-2011, 07:05 AM

Go ahead and buy that #8 jersey off the broncos site shop so they can take it down and put something else up

chawknz
09-27-2011, 07:12 AM
Anything that comes out of OP's fingers is a joke/troll. I'm surprised no one has picked up on it.

ColoradoDarin
09-27-2011, 07:22 AM
His name was cutlerisdabomb until Blue changed it for him on Sunday.

So this is where some good moderation would come in. Instead of allowing a troll to change his name and drive people away, ban the moron who doesn't add anything.

Gort
09-27-2011, 07:48 AM
Anything that comes out of OP's fingers is a joke/troll. I'm surprised no one has picked up on it.

except of course it doesn't read as a joke/troll thread. if that was the OP's goal, he did a poor job. maybe he just likes abuse. post something dumb and wait to get attacked for it. but that's not trolling. trolling is trying to provoke anger. all he's getting is scorn, derision, and mocking. nobody's angry.

Tombstone RJ
09-27-2011, 07:51 AM

that's the problem, he's not a leader. Orton needs to elevate his game and he's not doing this. He's very much responsible for the Broncos record and the rest of the team is doing much better. The running game is respectable, the defense is respectable. the QB is not progressing with the team. He's stagnant. He doesn't know how to make clutch plays.

Mountain Bronco
09-27-2011, 07:54 AM
I think this upcoming off season will prove how valuable Kyle Orton is. Bets on his contract offer for next year?

Gort
09-27-2011, 07:56 AM
I think this upcoming off season will prove how valuable Kyle Orton is. Bets on his contract offer for next year?

i will pay him 100 shiny new Lincoln Memorial medallions worth the princely sum of $1.00 (US currency) to move away from Colorado and never return.

i bet nobody offers him more to be their starting QB.

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 08:01 AM

I'm going to guess he'll be making 2 or 3 million next season. I also kind of doubt he starts for anyone, but maybe there's a really stupid front office out there that doesn't understand that Orton is far worse than his mediocre stats.

The thought of Orton making even a million playing the position of QB is just so absurd by the way...

edog24
09-27-2011, 08:02 AM
More funny pictures and gifs please.

RaiderH8r
09-27-2011, 08:04 AM
that's the problem, he's not a leader. Orton needs to elevate his game and he's not doing this. He's very much responsible for the Broncos record and the rest of the team is doing much better. The running game is respectable, the defense is respectable. the QB is not progressing with the team. He's stagnant. He doesn't know how to make clutch plays.

I watched Romo flat out make the play on 3rd and 21 last night. In the face of a cover 0 blitz when the Dilfers and Jaws of the world insist that the proper play is to dirt it out of bounds or dink the 3 yard flat route, punt and pray that the D holds a 3 and out Romo recognized the situation, knew that if he bought an extra half second he could get a WR to the deep middle and have a shot at making a big play. Romo took the snap, scrambled to buy the extra time and MADE the play for the big first down. Orton doesn't make that play. 3rd and long might as well be 4th down with Pocket Sloth. Orton does not make plays. Period. He doesn't even try to make a play. He takes the safe every time and once in awhile a guy needs to nut up and get heroic and try to make something happen. Orton is an amoeba; only reacting to external stimuli and never acting on his environment. Orton is Dilfer and Dilfer sucks.

There is not a single player in Canton, or who has ever been respected, who went through a career never once showing the heart to take the shot and make the play. Christ, I'll take Flutie Flakes over Pocket Sloth right now.

RaiderH8r
09-27-2011, 08:05 AM
I'm going to guess he'll be making 2 or 3 million next season. I also kind of doubt he starts for anyone, but maybe there's a really stupid front office out there that doesn't understand that Orton is far worse than his mediocre stats.

The thought of Orton making even a million playing the position of QB is just so absurd by the way...

I'm afraid that the stupid front office of which you speak is our stupid front office.

Archer81
09-27-2011, 08:12 AM
Pocket sloth is an amazingly accurate moniker for Kyle Orton.

:Broncos:

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 08:12 AM
I'm afraid that the stupid front office of which you speak is our stupid front office.

Good point. ugh!~

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 08:14 AM
I watched Romo flat out make the play on 3rd and 21 last night. In the face of a cover 0 blitz when the Dilfers and Jaws of the world insist that the proper play is to dirt it out of bounds or dink the 3 yard flat route, punt and pray that the D holds a 3 and out Romo recognized the situation, knew that if he bought an extra half second he could get a WR to the deep middle and have a shot at making a big play. Romo took the snap, scrambled to buy the extra time and MADE the play for the big first down. Orton doesn't make that play. 3rd and long might as well be 4th down with Pocket Sloth. Orton does not make plays. Period. He doesn't even try to make a play. He takes the safe every time and once in awhile a guy needs to nut up and get heroic and try to make something happen. Orton is an amoeba; only reacting to external stimuli and never acting on his environment. Orton is Dilfer and Dilfer sucks.

There is not a single player in Canton, or who has ever been respected, who went through a career never once showing the heart to take the shot and make the play. Christ, I'll take Flutie Flakes over Pocket Sloth right now.

And Romo isn't even a clutch player. It's just that Orton is an absolute zero in that department.

maher_tyler
09-27-2011, 08:15 AM

ORTON SUCKS

Taco John
09-27-2011, 08:19 AM
You're doing it wrong, newb... the proper mane nomenclature would be "________nextelway"

BowlenBall
09-27-2011, 08:31 AM

Quarterbacks I would trade straight-up for the Pocket Sloth right now (in no particular order):

1. Tom Brady
2. Ryan Fitzgerald
3. Blaine Gabbert
4. Cam Newton
5. Andy Dalton
6. Colt McCoy
7. Matthew Stafford
8. Donovan McNabb
9. Christian Ponder
10. Matt Schaub
11. Drew Brees
12. Eli Manning
13. Michael Vick
14. Vince Young
15. Matt Hasselback
16. Jake Locker
17. Mark Sanchez
18. Phylis Rivers
19. Joe Flacco
20. Sam Bradford
21. Aaron Rodgers
22. Jay Cutler
23. Kevin Kolb
24. Matt Ryan
25. Josh Freeman
26. Ben Rapelisberger
27. Payton Manning (with the injured neck)
28. Tony Romo

and yes...

29. Tim Tebow

maher_tyler
09-27-2011, 08:33 AM

I'd take Flutie every day of the week over Orton and twice on Sundays!

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 08:35 AM

And even at 5'10" he'd have fewer deflected passes. Hilarious!

BowlenBall
09-27-2011, 08:38 AM
http://diylol.com/meme-generator/suspiciously-evil-sloth/memes/new

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/f5f/f2b/7bb/resized/suspiciously-evil-sloth-meme-generator-kyle-orton-quarterback-denver-broncos-af8368.jpg

OABB
its funny that people think this is a troll thread. I mean it may be one, but he sounds just like errand tgn peacepipe or theelusivekyleorton...but, no one accuses them of being trolls.

btw, has anyone seen those idiots? or did Orton turning over the ball with the game on the line for the second time in three weeks makes those ****tards go into hiding?

can I bring thr crowbar back? its looking better every week huh?

alkemical
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeL9gagV_VA

edog24
09-27-2011, 08:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeL9gagV_VA

That's awesome!

RaiderH8r
09-27-2011, 08:50 AM

That's because Flutie is a winner and a competitor. Guy had no business playing D-1 football but he did. Guy had no business playing in the NFL but he did. Every chance he got he made a go of it. Dude was a gamer and never got credit for it. Orton is a slapdick slacker.

Maximus
09-27-2011, 08:51 AM
The fact that we have a 1st round QB (who also happens to have been one of the most exciting college players in recent memory) sitting on the bench while we watch Orton go out there and play dull, unsuccessful football also isn't helping.

You ruined a perfectly good post with this section right here. It blows a ton of logic out of the window!

He was a projected 3rd or 4th round QB that McDonkey reached for, wasting picks in the process. He's sitting on the bench because he can't remember how to count. 3, 5 and 7 Timmy! Not 4, 6 & 8

TheReverend
09-27-2011, 08:52 AM
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/35/aidse.jpg

In b4 Zach calls you racist

0 dollars. Guarantee Miami wouldve had escape clauses out the balls and I still sincerely doubt he wouldve beaten out Henne.

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 08:54 AM
You ruined a perfectly good post with this section right here. It blows a ton of logic out of the window!

He was a projected 3rd or 4th round QB that McDonkey reached for, wasting picks in the process. He's sitting on the bench because he can't remember how to count. 3, 5 and 7 Timmy! Not 4, 6 & 8

Except for all the reports that he was being targeted by some teams in the late 1st round or early 2nd. And the fact that a nearly identical player was taken #1 overall the next year. No, we'll ignore all that, so you can keep pretending he's a 3rd rounder.

The Joker
09-27-2011, 09:07 AM

He'd have gone early second had we not picked him, I'm pretty sure.

Anyway, the point remains largely the same. Had he been drafted in the 3rd round giving him some games would still be the right thing to do for us this year, rather than let Orton play for his contract while we get nothing when he walks in a few months.

rock
09-27-2011, 09:12 AM

He wouldn't have made it past the Patriots.

RaiderH8r
09-27-2011, 09:13 AM
its funny that people think this is a troll thread. I mean it may be one, but he sounds just like errand tgn peacepipe or theelusivekyleorton...but, no one accuses them of being trolls.

btw, has anyone seen those idiots? or did Orton turning over the ball with the game on the line for the second time in three weeks makes those ****tards go into hiding?

This place is brutal when you're wrong. I try not to get too personal, just ball busting fun, but I'm sure I've gotten sh%tty to people before. I don't blame them for avoiding the turd burger all you can eat buffet that they'll get served if they show around here. Thing is, they want to be right, I want them to be right, I would love for Orton to be the man and not suck. I know my lyin eyes have deceived before but they have seen clearly on the Pocket Sloth and it sucks.

I'm afraid that Fox is painted into a corner on the Tebow thing. If Tebow gets in the narrative is that Fox buckled to fan pressure and no coach can be credible if that's the perception, regardless of whether or not it is the truth. If players think they're playing to impress fans to earn their job the coach loses credibility. If the coach loses credibility he may find it considerably harder to land another gig in the NFL. So I fear Fox will not play Tebow unless it can clearly be put out there that it was on Fox's terms and Fox's terms alone. Frankly the bye week, as usual, makes the most sense for a switch but we have to be irretrievably bad for that to happen. So bad that even Jaws and Dilfer call for the switch and Jaws and Dilfer would rather crawl naked over a mile of broken glass and rusty nails to suck AIDS weenie than call for Tebow.

Then if Tebow wins that calls into question the whole reason we started Orton in the first place. Fox and the FO are in a tough, tough spot. They saw it coming and made the right play in trying to ship KO. Unfortunately the lockout screwed us hard in two ways 1)Tebow's development and 2) Orton's stock was highest after last season. Shipping him ASAP and making Tebow the guy going into OTA's was the best thing we could have done. Unfortunately didn't work out that way. F'd. F'd I say.

RaiderH8r
09-27-2011, 09:17 AM

I have a lot less heartburn about taking TimBow when we did than I do about taking Chandelier Man (D. Thomas) with a gimpy foot and Dez Bryant still on the board. I mean, ThaF00k man? Dez Bryant with a mobile TimBow making plays and shaggin babes? Fuggetaboutit.

Maximus
09-27-2011, 09:30 AM
Except for all the reports that he was being targeted by some teams in the late 1st round or early 2nd. And the fact that a nearly identical player was taken #1 overall the next year. No, we'll ignore all that, so you can keep pretending he's a 3rd rounder.

Reports of teams taking Tebow in the first... Ha! When he was selected the entire broadcast team had to backtrack. When you say reports it smells of the typical John Clayton phantom report of an inside source is reporting something! Nobody was looking at tebow! Spin it like you like.

What makes it worse is you claiming early second... McDonkey wasted a second and 3rd so, early second means the donks could have moved up in the second to get him. Still, McDonkey threw the picks away for a QB who can't execute a basic drop correctly!

He screws up all the offensive timing and turns the offense into a keystone cops comedy flix! In preseason he took a 4 step drop with a hitch... guess what happened... You know what happened he tucked and started his three stooges act!

3 steps and the ball is supposed to come out quick... the 4th step with a hitch and slow throwing motion.... is a sack in the NFL! 1... 2... 3 Ball out before the defense can recover. Football 101

Anyone who wants to know why the coaches aren't playing the "hero" should think about the entire offense, timing and precision! You'll grow tired of seeing him running around looking stupid. WR's having to break off routes to bail him out! The timing will be completely screwed up and players will develop bad habits because of his play!

Maximus
09-27-2011, 09:36 AM
He wouldn't have made it past the Patriots.

LOL As much as I hate the Patriots... I have to admit that Bellycheat would not have wasted his time on a gimmick player! They wanted Mallet all the way! Mallet was ranked higher than ole 4 step hitcher! Ha!

Maximus
09-27-2011, 09:38 AM
He'd have gone early second had we not picked him, I'm pretty sure.

Anyway, the point remains largely the same. Had he been drafted in the 3rd round giving him some games would still be the right thing to do for us this year, rather than let Orton play for his contract while we get nothing when he walks in a few months.

I hear what you're saying! However, doesn't Brady Quinn a former 1st rounder deserve the shot since he's shown to be better than Jamarcus Tebow!

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 09:39 AM
Reports of teams taking Tebow in the first... Ha! When he was selected the entire broadcast team had to backtrack. When you say reports it smells of the typical John Clayton phantom report of an inside source is reporting something! Nobody was looking at tebow! Spin it like you like.

What makes it worse is you claiming early second... McDonkey wasted a second and 3rd so, early second means the donks could have moved up in the second to get him. Still, McDonkey threw the picks away for a QB who can't execute a basic drop correctly!

He screws up all the offensive timing and turns the offense into a keystone cops comedy flix! In preseason he took a 4 step drop with a hitch... guess what happened... You know what happened he tucked and started his three stooges act!

3 steps and the ball is supposed to come out quick... the 4th step with a hitch and slow throwing motion.... is a sack in the NFL! 1... 2... 3 Ball out before the defense can recover. Football 101

Anyone who wants to know why the coaches aren't playing the "hero" should think about the entire offense, timing and precision! You'll grow tired of seeing him running around looking stupid. WR's having to break off routes to bail him out! The timing will be completely screwed up and players will develop bad habits because of his play!

Hilarious!

Maximus
09-27-2011, 09:41 AM
Hilarious!

Yeah... Like I said to you in another post... you have Zero football knowledge ... I'll take you to school with this!!!

This is all you have ----> Hilarious!

jhns
09-27-2011, 09:43 AM
I hear what you're saying! However, doesn't Brady Quinn a former 1st rounder deserve the shot since he's shown to be better than Jamarcus Tebow!

The raider fan troll wants Orton or Quinn starting. Big surprise!

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 09:44 AM
Yeah... Like I said to you in another post... you have Zero football knowledge ... I'll take you to school with this!!!

This is all you have ----> Hilarious!

Mind-numbingly stupid posts predicated on nothing but hate for a former coach and player he selected rarely need more than ----> Hilarious!

Mecklomaniac
09-27-2011, 09:45 AM
Go Orton...........and take Knowshow with you

Maximus
The raider fan troll wants Orton or Quinn starting. Big surprise!

I would rather face heblows any day!

KO5K
Reports of teams taking Tebow in the first... Ha!

NFL Network supposed draft expert Mike Mayock thinks that there will be teams that will try to trade up to the first round in order to draft Florida quarterback Tim Tebow.

Interesting...

jhns
Mind-numbingly stupid posts predicated on nothing but hate for a former coach and player he selected rarely need more than ----> Hilarious!

The raider fans liked mcdaniels.

broncocalijohn
09-27-2011, 09:46 AM

Well, we can now have the Orton Fan-off between you and TheElusiveKyleOrton. That should be nothing but flying jizzum all over the place. Funny how I come off more and more as the redicule of Orton when I have been more supportive of him here than 80% of the Maners. Just like McD, it starts to wear on you.

BTW, what year did you graduate from Purdue?

go_broncos
09-27-2011, 09:46 AM

theelusivekyleorton - he was active last week after our win against Bengals.
He seems to think that we won the game because of Orton.
He might be busy watching the Cincy game again.

jhns
09-27-2011, 09:47 AM
I would rather face heblows any day!

Sure you would.

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 09:47 AM
The raider fans liked mcdaniels.

Ah, he's a Raider fan? Makes sense that he would want Orton starting...

Maximus
09-27-2011, 09:48 AM

I've said more in 1 post in this subject that you have in the hundreds of your Gator Clapping knobslobbing tebow is gonna score in the redzone everytime posts. You don't know **** about football... admit it!

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 09:50 AM
I've said more in 1 post in this subject that you have in the hundreds of your Gator Clapping knobslobbing tebow is gonna score in the redzone everytime posts. You don't know **** about football... admit it!

::)

Maximus
09-27-2011, 09:51 AM
Sure you would.

Absolutely put his sorry ass in ASAP! Nobody fears him.... I'm serious I wish to God Orton would land wrong or something!

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Absolutely put his sorry ass in ASAP! Nobody fears him.... I'm serious I wish to God Orton would land wrong or something!

Laying it on a little thick don't you think? I know Raiders fans are obnoxious, but c'mon now...

zdoor
09-27-2011, 09:54 AM
theelusivekyleorton - he was active last week after our win against Bengals.
He seems to think that we won the game because of Orton.
He might be busy watching the Cincy game again.

He may be gone a while if he's waiting for Orton to play well...

zdoor
09-27-2011, 09:55 AM
At this point I'd rather watch Maximus take snaps than Orton....

Maximus
09-27-2011, 09:57 AM
Laying it on a little thick don't you think? I know Raiders fans are obnoxious, but c'mon now...

I'm dead ass serious!!! I wan't him to play... get crunched as expected... and then I'll be here to really get under your skin. Because I told you so... and all the other experts and professionals, your coach and everyone else who sees the game knows he's not ready!

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm dead ass serious!!! I wan't him to play... get crunched as expected... and then I'll be here to really get under your skin. Because I told you so... and all the other experts and professionals, your coach and everyone else who sees the game knows he's not ready!

You aren't getting under my skin. You're just confirming my suspicion that all Raiders fans have fetal alcohol syndrome.

Maximus
09-27-2011, 10:08 AM
You aren't getting under my skin. You're just confirming my suspicion that all Raiders fans have fetal alcohol syndrome.

That makes all Raider Fans smarter than you... I'll take it!

baja
09-27-2011, 10:17 AM
We hired the only coach with a worse record than us what did you expect with the play calling?

Maximus
09-27-2011, 10:20 AM
At this point I'd rather watch Maximus take snaps than Orton....

:thumbsup: Ha!

The Joker
09-27-2011, 10:24 AM

Not sure how he's shown to be better when Tebow?

Comparing the stats of their first three starts in the NFL... Tebow out performed Quinn's efforts in Cleveland in pretty much every way imaginable... and did so as a rookie while Quinn didn't start until his second year.

Obviously stats can be misleading and I didn't watch Quinn's first three starts for the Browns so I can't say for sure. I've never seen Quinn do anything that makes me believe he's more worthy of a shot though, quite the opposite actually.

Dedhed
09-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Go ahead and buy that #8 jersey

I'm pretty sure all Orton jerseys are free at this point.

Dedhed
09-27-2011, 10:31 AM
He screws up all the offensive timing and turns the offense into a keystone cops comedy flix!
That still hung more points on the Raiders than Orton.

errand
09-27-2011, 10:50 AM

I was thinking the same thing...of course letting some scrub rookie TE catch a pass and rumble for like 65 yards didn't help us either....

Orton's turned the ball over twice in 2 of our 3 games...that has to stop if we're to remain competitive. ...we ain't gonna beat anyone losing the turnover battle.....

vancejohnson82
09-27-2011, 10:51 AM
I don't sign on for 24 hours and pocket sloth is born

is there someone who can be individually credited for this?

Dedhed
09-27-2011, 10:53 AM
I was thinking the same thing...of course letting some scrub rookie TE catch a pass and rumble for like 65 yards didn't help us either....

Orton's turned the ball over twice in 2 of our 3 games...that has to stop if we're to remain competitive. ...we ain't gonna beat anyone losing the turnover battle.....
Of course you were thinking the same thing. You've thought of every possibility that could explain why it's not Orton's fault.

Everything Orton does has to stop if we're going to win games. And just in case you can't figure that out; I mean he needs to be on the bench.

Maximus
09-27-2011, 10:54 AM
Not sure how he's shown to be better when Tebow?

Comparing the stats of their first three starts in the NFL... Tebow out performed Quinn's efforts in Cleveland in pretty much every way imaginable... and did so as a rookie while Quinn didn't start until his second year.

Obviously stats can be misleading and I didn't watch Quinn's first three starts for the Browns so I can't say for sure. I've never seen Quinn do anything that makes me believe he's more worthy of a shot though, quite the opposite actually.

Quinn is an unknown so I'm not going to sit here and say anything to try and refute your position. What I know about Quinn is... He has good footwork a decent delivery and he is more mobile than Orton.

Maximus
09-27-2011, 11:08 AM

You are correct there were more points put on the scoreboard. But the end result was still a loss right. The running game was absent and your defense still gave up 40.

I guess the argument is how to lose better now...?

jhns
09-27-2011, 11:13 AM
You are correct there were more points put on the scoreboard. But the end result was still a loss right. The running game was absent and your defense still gave up 40.

Actually, Tebow gave us a run game. Not exactly a good argument against him. The part about the defense sure makes a lot of sense in a QB debate though. This is especially true when the defense gave up a ton more with Orton in.

Leave it to a raiders fan to think that a better offense isn't a good thing.

OABB
09-27-2011, 11:23 AM

also had 40 yard td run in which he smashed through the raiders d...

Im sure hes more scared of Orton....

vancejohnson82
09-27-2011, 11:24 AM
Actually, Tebow gave us a run game. Not exactly a good argument against him. The part about the defense sure makes a lot of sense in a QB debate though. This is especially true when the defense gave up a ton more with Orton in.
Leave it to a raiders fan to think that a better offense isn't a good thing.

Defense gave up exactly 30 points a game with Tebow in...

they gave up 29.4 on the season

by the laws of mathematics your statement cannot be true

Dedhed
09-27-2011, 11:26 AM

So you'd rather have the Broncos in the game with a chance to win than to have the game well in hand by half time?

Sounds about right for a Raider fan.

jhns
09-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Defense gave up exactly 30 points a game with Tebow in...

they gave up 29.4 on the season

by the laws of mathematics your statement cannot be true

We were talking about their performance against a single common opponent.

Ranger24
09-27-2011, 12:06 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kHmvkRoEowc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL What the ****

Maximus
09-27-2011, 01:47 PM
So you'd rather have the Broncos in the game with a chance to win than to have the game well in hand by half time?

Sounds about right for a Raider fan.

Nope that's why I want your dream to come true... put sonic the hedge hog in the lineup so I can laugh at his inability to run a real offense.

Oh Football God please let Orton pull a hammy or something so the complete meltdown happens!

Dedhed
09-27-2011, 01:51 PM
Nope that's why I want your dream to come true... put sonic the hedge hog in the lineup so I can laugh at his inability to run a real offense.

Oh Football God please let Orton pull a hammy or something so the complete meltdown happens!

If you're going to pray to the football gods, you might want to focus on having crazy Al smote, your beloved hole of a franchise would stand a chance at that point.

Oh, and don't worry, you'll get your wish soon enough.

Maximus
11-02-2011, 04:01 PM

Great thread right here... Great pictures of the pocket sloth too! Anyone want to back track ???

Rohirrim
11-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Didn't post on bumped thread. I win! !Booya!

jhns
11-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Great thread right here... Great pictures of the pocket sloth too! Anyone want to back track ???

20-23 with Orton. Easy win with Tebow.

Bronx33
11-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Anybody else think maximus is jerking off while he posts? he hasent been around this much in a long time.

Maximus
11-02-2011, 05:05 PM
20-23 with Orton. Easy win with Tebow.

Loss!

DBroncos4life
11-02-2011, 05:05 PM
When have the Denver Broncos ever won easily with Tim tebow at QB?

Maximus
11-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Anybody else think maximus is jerking off while he posts? he hasent been around this much in a long time.

I told you mother ****ers I wanted Teblows to play! I couldn't wait... You have a rookie RT protecting his blindside. Our Dline is super physical...more physical than detroit and we blitz pretty damn good.

Unless that overrated punk learns how to throw, read a defense, take a proper drop, fix his throwing motion and stop paniking this week... you face a beatdown and More Maximus!

Remember I told everyone!!! I was told I was worried and afraid of "The Tebow" Well bring that bitch on!

Archer81
11-02-2011, 05:12 PM
When have the Denver Broncos ever won easily with Tim tebow at QB?

So...a win is not enough, it has to be an easy win?

Archer81
11-02-2011, 05:14 PM
I told you mother ****ers I wanted Teblows to play! I couldn't wait... You have a rookie RT protecting his blindside. Our Dline is super physical...more physical than detroit and we blitz pretty damn good.
Unless that overrated punk learns how to throw, read a defense, take a proper drop, fix his throwing motion and stop paniking this week... you face a beatdown and More Maximus!

Remember I told everyone!!! I was told I was worried and afraid of "The Tebow" Well bring that b**** on!

I believe the second part of the bolded much more than the first part.

And your posturing on an opposition fanboard is a bit worrisome. Dont you have a raider board you can impress by telling them you are not incarcerated?

Popps
11-02-2011, 05:18 PM

Remember I told everyone!!! I was told I was worried and afraid of "The Tebow" Well bring that b**** on!

I'm just glad that after years of not posting, you've managed to find your voice again. Weird coincidence that you were gone so long during almost a decade of futility and managed to show back up when your team was mediocre again.

Anyway, welcome back.

DBroncos4life
11-02-2011, 05:18 PM
So...a win is not enough, it has to be an easy win?

Jizz said it would have been a easy win with Tebow. I'm sorry to break it to you but if we can't beat the dolphins without some amazing comeback. Scratch that something that hasn't happened since the NFL/AFL merger we will not beat any team easily. Go on and pimp a guy that isn't ready all you want to. The rest of the sighted world sees he needs lots of work before he is ready to win a game with ease.

TheReverend
11-02-2011, 05:19 PM

And your posturing on an opposition fanboard is a bit worrisome. Dont you have a raider board you can impress by telling them you are not incarcerated?

Wrong group of people that don't have that priority. No street cred to be found there.

TheReverend
11-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Jizz said it would have been a easy win with Tebow. I'm sorry to break it to you but if we can't beat the dolphins without some amazing comeback. Scratch that something that hasn't happened since the NFL/AFL merger we will not beat any team easily. Go on and pimp a guy that isn't ready all you want to. The rest of the sighted world sees he needs lots of work before he is ready to win a game with ease.

lol Crick

Maximus
11-02-2011, 05:20 PM

Ha! The bolded part is typical but funny!

As for the football part... We will definitely Rag Doll that Oline of yours! We just got thrashed by KC in our house! Listen... The ass whipping is on!

DBroncos4life
11-02-2011, 05:24 PM
lol Crick

Yeah he is hurt and played like crap in the new gap system that NU is trying to run for the Big 10. Its not like I said McCoy would be better then Suh or anything like that ;)

TheReverend
11-02-2011, 05:24 PM

As for the football part... We will definitely Rag Doll that Oline of yours! We just got thrashed by KC in our house! Listen... The ass whipping is on!

Let's do a riddle: If Tim Tebow has several turnovers in a game and barely completes any passes, who are the only guys that have played worse than Tebow?

Boller and Palmer.

Maximus
11-02-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm just glad that after years of not posting, you've managed to find your voice again. Weird coincidence that you were gone so long during almost a decade of futility and managed to show back up when your team was mediocre again.

Anyway, welcome back.

Nice attempt at skewing the reality! I've been here for each and every Raider, Donkey Matchup. What fueled the fire is all this Tebow bull****! He's going down! End of his career ( not from injury but from ineptitude ). He might get pulled at the half!

TheReverend
11-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Yeah he is hurt and played like crap in the new gap system that NU is trying to run for the Big 10. Its not like I said McCoy would be better then Sub or anything like that ;)

:(

Deserved that

Bronx33
11-02-2011, 05:26 PM

Simmer down stranger!!!! you just come across as a part time fan which is kinda normal for raider fans, were always here and you're not ( unless you win) we would visit your board more but we as broncos fans aren't given the same leash that you're given here ( admit it you get away with alot here) but like popps said ( welcome back) :kiss:

Maximus
11-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Let's do a riddle: If Tim Tebow has several turnovers in a game and barely completes any passes, who are the only guys that have played worse than Tebow?

Boller and Palmer.

LOL the funny part is Tebow's 3.4 QBR can be viewed as worse because it happended over 4 full quarters of football while Boller and Palmer had a half. Less attempts to raise the statistical level

You lose!

DBroncos4life
11-02-2011, 05:33 PM

Boller and Palmer.
On espn today they talked about of the 38 QBs with 75 or more pass attempts only one QB has a lower rating. I'm sure the other guy is Gabbert who also isn't ready to start. Its just to bad Garrad was hurt.
Tebow is going to start the rest of the year this much is a given. I don't think he is ready, you think he needs to start. I think we both can agree if he doesn't improve soon he has no future with us as QB.

Maximus
11-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Simmer down stranger!!!! you just come across as a part time fan which is kinda normal for raider fans, were always here and you're not ( unless you win) we would visit your board more but we as broncos fans aren't given the same leash that you're given here ( admit it you get away with alot here) but like popps said ( welcome back) :kiss:

I'm sticking around for the Teblows Meltdown! No offense to the Diehard Donk fans... but you boners are absolutely disgusting and I and going to rub it in like the good ole days!

Bronx33
11-02-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm sticking around for the Teblows Meltdown! No offense to the Diehard Donk fans... but you boners are absolutely disgusting and I and going to rub it in like the good ole days!

Like i said welcome back (part timer)

Maximus
11-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Like i said welcome back (part timer)

Ummm you wouldn't know... Join date 2004

Bronx33
11-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Ummm you wouldn't know... Join date 2004

And that means what? please explain that rebuttal in detail i am sure i will be fascinated as well as all the readers.

TheReverend
11-02-2011, 05:44 PM
On espn today they talked about of the 38 QBs with 75 or more pass attempts only one QB has a lower rating. I'm sure the other guy is Gabbert who also isn't ready to start. Its just to bad Garrad was hurt.
Tebow is going to start the rest of the year this much is a given. I don't think he is ready, you think he needs to start. I think we both can agree if he doesn't improve soon he has no future with us as QB.

Huh? His current 75.1 is far from good but it's better than:

29 Josh Freeman TB QB 166 270 61.5 38.6 1,723 6.4 246.1 7 10 86 31.9 65T 13 3 9 73.1
30 Sam Bradford STL QB 104 196 53.1 39.2 1,177 6.0 235.4 3 2 61 31.1 68 12 2 21 72.2
31 Rex Grossman WAS QB 92 165 55.8 27.5 1,132 6.9 188.7 6 9 60 36.4 45 16 2 9 66.5
32 Matt Moore MIA QB 68 115 59.1 28.8 706 6.1 176.5 1 4 35 30.4 46 6 1 16 65.3
33 Blaine Gabbert JAC QB 79 173 45.7 24.7 907 5.2 129.6 5 4 41 23.7 74T 11 2 19 62.0

Oh and Kyle Orton in his seventh season had a 75.7. For further reference, it's also better than Plummer's final season

TheReverend
11-02-2011, 05:50 PM
LOL the funny part is Tebow's 3.4 QBR can be viewed as worse because it happended over 4 full quarters of football while Boller and Palmer had a half. Less attempts to raise the statistical level

You lose!

http://menversus.com/images/bertstare.jpg

How ****ing stupid ARE you?

In one FULL game against a superior team, Tebow threw one pick.

In a half a piece, Boller and Palmer threw THREE EACH.

Palmer went 8/21 with THREE PICKS to the Chiefs for a QBR of 17.3
Boller worked his way into a whopping 22.3
Tim, in an abysmal performance against a top NFC team, had a 56.8

Please, for yourself and your family, look into remedial classes so you can finally pursue that GED.

DBroncos4life
11-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Huh? His current 75.1 is far from good but it's better than:

29 Josh Freeman TB QB 166 270 61.5 38.6 1,723 6.4 246.1 7 10 86 31.9 65T 13 3 9 73.1
30 Sam Bradford STL QB 104 196 53.1 39.2 1,177 6.0 235.4 3 2 61 31.1 68 12 2 21 72.2
31 Rex Grossman WAS QB 92 165 55.8 27.5 1,132 6.9 188.7 6 9 60 36.4 45 16 2 9 66.5
32 Matt Moore MIA QB 68 115 59.1 28.8 706 6.1 176.5 1 4 35 30.4 46 6 1 16 65.3
33 Blaine Gabbert JAC QB 79 173 45.7 24.7 907 5.2 129.6 5 4 41 23.7 74T 11 2 19 62.0

Oh and Kyle Orton in his seventh season had a 75.7. For further reference, it's also better than Plummer's final season

Maybe it's ESPN's gay QBR they were talking about.

Season Rankings:

1 Aaron Rodgers 86.5
2 Tom Brady 76.6
3 Drew Brees 73.1
4 Matt Hasselbeck 73.1
5 Ryan Fitzpatrick 72.2
6 Michael Vick 67.3
7 Tony Romo 67.1
8 Ben Roethlisberger 65.6
9 Eli Manning 64.9
10 Matt Schaub 64.3
11 Matt Ryan 62.7
12 Chad Henne 62.6
13 Cam Newton 59.0
14 Jason Campbell 58.1
15 Philip Rivers 57.1
16 Matthew Stafford 55.6
17 Matt Cassel 53.0
18 Kyle Orton 47.9
19 Josh Freeman 47.0
20 Jay Cutler 45.7
21 Andy Dalton 45.3
22 Joe Flacco 44.7
23 Donovan McNabb 44.3
24 Alex Smith 42.7
25 Rex Grossman 42.6
26 Colt McCoy 41.3
27 Tarvaris Jackson 40.8
28 Curtis Painter 35.6
29 Mark Sanchez 35.6
30 Matt Moore 35.3
31 Kevin Kolb 33.1
32 John Beck 30.1
33 Sam Bradford 24.7
34 Blaine Gabbert 15.4
35 Tim Tebow 12.8

Maximus
11-02-2011, 05:58 PM
And that means what? please explain that rebuttal in detail i am sure i will be fascinated as well as all the readers.

If you were a regular person and not a Tebowner I would attempt to explain it to you. However, I have been reminded by real Donk Fans that Tim Tebow Disease (TTD) is more invasive than Syphilis and damages the brain to almost irreparable levels depending on how the infection was started.

TheReverend
11-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Maybe it's ESPN's gay QBR they were talking about.

Yeah I'm not putting any stock in any ESPN invented stat...

Bronx33
11-02-2011, 06:00 PM
If you were a regular person and not a Tebowner I would attempt to explain it to you. However, I have been reminded by real Donk Fans that Tim Tebow Disease (TTD) is more invasive than Syphilis and damages the brain to almost irreparable levels depending on how the infection was started.

As i expected you got ( nothing )

Maximus
11-02-2011, 06:08 PM
http://menversus.com/images/bertstare.jpg

How ****ing stupid ARE you?

In one FULL game against a superior team, Tebow threw one pick.

In a half a piece, Boller and Palmer threw THREE EACH.

Palmer went 8/21 with THREE PICKS to the Chiefs for a QBR of 17.3
Boller worked his way into a whopping 22.3
Tim, in an abysmal performance against a top NFC team, had a 56.8

Please, for yourself and your family, look into remedial classes so you can finally pursue that GED.

Please explain the QBR of Teblows last game... Explain it all away! I dare you... Use as many Ad Hominem attacks as necessary! It's all you have and that's as flimsy as your attempt to jack up Teblows poor performance... Explain why his QBR is dropping faster than a prostitutes panties!

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/30354/stafford-vick-tops-for-week-8-qbr

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb380/Solnikonan/11-2-20119-09-48PM.jpg

oubronco
11-02-2011, 06:09 PM

Damn you for seeing the future

TheReverend
11-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Please explain the QBR of Teblows last game... Explain it all away! I dare you... Use as many Ad Hominem attacks as necessary! It's all you have and that's as flimsy as your attempt to jack up Teblows poor performance... Explain why his QBR is dropping faster than a prostitutes panties!

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/30354/stafford-vick-tops-for-week-8-qbr

1. I'm not trying to "jack up" anything about his performance. He was horrible. But not nearly as horrible as your two dynamic duo stacks of **** and that's a fact. They combined for SIX ****ING PICKS IN ONE GAME you dumb ****. Against the Chiefs! Hilarious!

2. lol @ ESPN QBR. Good luck with that.

3. As for ad hominem attacks, okay. You're a worthless douche posting on rival message boards. More facts.

Bronx33
11-02-2011, 06:15 PM
welcome back! maximus!!

Maximus
11-02-2011, 06:33 PM
1. I'm not trying to "jack up" anything about his performance. He was horrible. But not nearly as horrible as your two dynamic duo stacks of **** and that's a fact. They combined for SIX ****ING PICKS IN ONE GAME you dumb ****. Against the Chiefs! Hilarious!

2. lol @ ESPN QBR. Good luck with that.

3. As for ad hominem attacks, okay. You're a worthless douche posting on rival message boards. More facts.

Like I thought You want to use the Old school passer rating which is more forgiving. ESPN is using a more stringent method to calculate. Typical for Teblowers.... You even bitch up with statistics!

Bronx33
11-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Teblowers vs the C palmers you're basically calling carson a stud bwwwwaaaaaaaahahahhhaha with one game under his belt.

Archer81
11-02-2011, 06:37 PM

Tebow was drafted with the understanding that he is tremendously talented but very very raw. That has not changed. He is going to look godawful. If his development seems to happen in fits and starts that is to be expected. That is how I view the Tebow Experiment. So far, Tebow is 1-1 this season. I expect he will look rough again @ Oakland.

Also, this entire team is a nice distance away from winning easily. We simply do not have the talent or depth to make it happen week in and out yet.

Archer81
11-02-2011, 06:40 PM

If Denver wins we are not going to see you for awhile, are we?

Bronx33
11-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Everything maxi believes in counts on carson palmer.....whoda thunk it.

Maximus
11-02-2011, 06:50 PM
If Denver wins we are not going to see you for awhile, are we?

My name isn't Bob... I always show up!

Bronx33
11-02-2011, 06:52 PM
My name is Bob... I always show up when we win!

fixed...

TheReverend
11-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Like I thought You want to use the Old school passer rating which is more forgiving. ESPN is using a more stringent method to calculate. Typical for Teblowers.... You even b**** up with statistics!

Your vision must be obstructed... Take your helmet off for a second so you can read this clearly:

Six interceptions.

McDman
11-02-2011, 07:05 PM
My name isn't Bob... I always show up!

As much hate as Bob gets he usually shows up to take his lumps.

Maximus
11-02-2011, 07:25 PM
As much hate as Bob gets he usually shows up to take his lumps.

LOL Bob is a welching David Copperfield!

Maximus
11-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Your vision must be obstructed... Take your helmet off for a second so you can read this clearly:

Six interceptions.

3.4 QBR!

jhns
11-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Jizz said it would have been a easy win with Tebow.

Settle down. It was a prediction for the next game. Tebow will be the QB.

TailgateNut
11-02-2011, 08:27 PM

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb380/Solnikonan/11-2-20119-09-48PM.jpg

At the current "rate of decline" Timmy might turn the ratings "inside out". Can a QB hit a below zero rating?

Crushaholic
11-03-2011, 07:45 AM
I love irony. Irony is someone called tebowisdabomb making a thread about being tired of Orton bashing...ROFL!

TheReverend
11-03-2011, 07:52 AM
I love irony. Irony is someone called tebowisdabomb making a thread about being tired of Orton bashing...ROFL!

...he's a Raider fan. Formerly cutlerisdabomb

LaneLosh2
11-03-2011, 03:23 PM
I dont know if he is damn good but hes better than Tebow. Also you might want to change your screen name

Quoydogs
11-03-2011, 03:29 PM
I dont know if he is damn good but hes better than Tebow. Also you might want to change your screen name

Orton is not better then Tebow. Orton gave us 3 years of suck. Tebow has only given us 1 and 3/4 games of suck. Come on man stick with the facts.