OBF1
09-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Winning :thumbs:

ColoradoDarin
09-26-2011, 07:29 PM
We lose to the bye 35-9

Requiem
09-26-2011, 07:38 PM
I bet there will be a Broncos related arrest during the BYE week.

Guarantee it.

HILife
09-27-2011, 06:16 AM
We lose to the bye 35-9

Put up a better fight then I thought they would.

HILife
09-27-2011, 06:19 AM
Bye week will really be a welcome addition. Lots of injuries on the team and it will give them an extra week to get the ish together.

Jesterhole
09-27-2011, 06:37 AM
If we're sitting at 1-4 going into the bye week, it'll be tough for Fox and company to justify keeping Orton in. They'll still do it, of course, just to stick it to the fans...

Rabb
09-27-2011, 06:44 AM
If we're sitting at 1-4 going into the bye week, it'll be tough for Fox and company to justify keeping Orton in. They'll still do it, of course, just to stick it to the fans...

even better they'll start Quinn

I mean, why not give both of the guys that won't be here next year a shot right?

Drek
09-27-2011, 06:56 AM

I mean, why not give both of the guys that won't be here next year a shot right?

They seriously will. Quinn will replace Orton once there is no way he can hit the bonuses in his deal. At that point he'll suck it up through week 11, then we'll send Tebow out for weeks 12-17 with an injured roster. His games will be:

@SD
@MIN
CHI
NE
@BUF
KC

Best case he steals @MIN and KC. We end the season at 3-13. First pick in the draft. Replace him with Luck. Trade Tebow for a 4th or 5th round pick to a team that gives him another year on the bench before he explodes as their starter.

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 06:58 AM
They seriously will. Quinn will replace Orton once there is no way he can hit the bonuses in his deal. At that point he'll suck it up through week 11, then we'll send Tebow out for weeks 12-17 with an injured roster. His games will be:

@SD
@MIN
CHI
NE
@BUF
KC

Best case he steals @MIN and KC. We end the season at 3-13. First pick in the draft. Replace him with Luck. Trade Tebow for a 4th or 5th round pick to a team that gives him another year on the bench before he explodes as their starter.

God I hope you are wrong. But I fear that you are right...

Rabb
09-27-2011, 06:59 AM

@SD
@MIN
CHI
NE
@BUF
KC

sadly, I really can see it playing out like this

Agamemnon
09-27-2011, 07:00 AM

Unjustifiable decisions are kind of the Broncos thing now...

Ambiguous
09-27-2011, 07:39 AM
Don't let me get in the way of the Tebow circle jerk.

Tombstone RJ
09-27-2011, 07:45 AM

@SD
@MIN
CHI
NE
@BUF
KC

I really hope you're wrong.

Gort
09-27-2011, 07:49 AM
Bye week will really be a welcome addition. Lots of injuries on the team and it will give them an extra week to get the ish together.

assuming they practice and prepare during that extra week. i'm not so sure they don't give the team a week off. if they do, what's the benefit of the bye?

Gort
09-27-2011, 07:51 AM

Quinn has earned it. he's a veteran.

/sarc

ppablo
09-27-2011, 01:10 PM
please no to quinn... I'm tired of more of the same... we need change or "Luck"

maven
09-27-2011, 01:24 PM

@SD
@MIN
CHI
NE
@BUF
KC

“Right now, in our opinion, Brady gives us the best chance to win.”-John Fox

I'm going to laugh so hard if Fox says this about quinn.

Chris
09-27-2011, 01:28 PM
Moving on... it's time move on from the moving on threads