PDA

View Full Version : F the '86 Giants

broncosteven
09-19-2011, 07:24 PM
MNF can eat it.

Bronx33
09-19-2011, 07:26 PM
ya **** em!!! **** phil simms **** the tuna!!!! **** lawrence taylor!!! **** em all!!!!

broncocalijohn
09-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Where do I put discussion on how bad the Rams offense looks the last 6 quarters? McDaniels can't be the offensive genius that some have labeled him even when they liked him leaving out the door. His game plan got worse each game until his firing. Without the Pats, McDaniels is proving to be a failure. I just hope he shows enough promise to become the KC CHiefs' coach.
Sorry Steve, was this about the 86 ****ing Giants? They did sign some autographs for me in 86 at their SB host hotel. Sean Landeta, the ever lasting punter.

Bronx33
09-19-2011, 07:37 PM
Ohhhhhhh and ****!!! Phil McConkey

Rocket 7
09-19-2011, 08:00 PM
Ohhhhhhh and ****!!! Phil McConkey

Him and his ****ing towel!!

Houshyamama
09-19-2011, 08:14 PM
Where do I put discussion on how bad the Rams offense looks the last 6 quarters? McDaniels can't be the offensive genius that some have labeled him even when they liked him leaving out the door. His game plan got worse each game until his firing. Without the Pats, McDaniels is proving to be a failure. I just hope he shows enough promise to become the KC CHiefs' coach.
Sorry Steve, was this about the 86 ****ing Giants? They did sign some autographs for me in 86 at their SB host hotel. Sean Landeta, the ever lasting punter.

When they talked about the Rams redzone woes I thought, "Yup, sounds about right."