PDA

View Full Version : Our remaining schedule...

DomCasual
09-19-2011, 03:50 PM
...looks now like murderer's row.

@TEN
@GB
SD
@Mia
Det
@Oak
@KC
NYJ
@SD
@Min
Chi
NE
@Buf
KC

Can anyone look at that schedule and see how we can get more than ten or eleven wins out of there? How, in the name of Tebow, are we going to manage it? The two games against <strike>Southwest Missouri State A&M </strike>the Chiefs look like the only gimmes.

Tombstone RJ
09-19-2011, 03:54 PM

@TEN
@GB
SD
@Mia
Det
@Oak
@KC
NYJ
@SD
@Min
Chi
NE
@Buf
KC

Can anyone look at that schedule and see how we can get more than ten or eleven wins out of there? How, in the name of Tebow, are we going to manage it? The two games against <strike>Southwest Missouri State A&M </strike>the Chiefs look like the only gimmes.

this schedule sucks ballzzz, of course no one thought the Titans were going to be this tough to beat, and @Buf at the end of the year? Wow, major suckage.

Jekyll15Hyde
09-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Ouch... Thank god for the Chiefs x2 and maybe Minn?

See, we are still in the Luck sweepstakes without having to to suck for it.

eddie mac
09-19-2011, 03:57 PM
10 or 11 wins??? Be serious. If Foix gets to the 6 win mark it's an improvement given the little time he's had to work with these guys this offseason

DomCasual
09-19-2011, 03:59 PM
10 or 11 wins??? Be serious. If Foix gets to the 6 win mark it's an improvement given the little time he's had to work with these guys this offseason

Dude.

Sarcasm.

UberBroncoMan
09-19-2011, 03:59 PM
We have one of the hardest schedules in the NFL. Of all the games left, I want a win vs Chicago the most.

Bronx33
09-19-2011, 04:26 PM
well with losses comes the chance tim tebow plays.

Doggcow
09-19-2011, 04:29 PM
well with losses comes the chance tim tebow plays.

Tebow is undefeated in games played in this year!

Agamemnon
09-19-2011, 04:30 PM

@TEN
@GB
SD
@Mia
Det
@Oak
@KC
NYJ
@SD
@Min
Chi
NE
@Buf
KC

At my most optimistic I can see us winning five of those games. But I'm not generally very optimistic so another 4-12 season or even a dip to 3-13 seems very likely to me.

enjolras
09-19-2011, 04:33 PM
We have one of the hardest schedules in the NFL. Of all the games left, I want a win vs Chicago the most.

That's my personal superbowl.

Kaylore
09-19-2011, 04:34 PM
We'll win out! ROCKING AWESOME!! JEAHHH!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/giJj9uXM_Lc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bronx33
09-19-2011, 04:35 PM
I wanna destroy the raiders

Bronx33
09-19-2011, 04:37 PM
We'll win out! ROCKING AWESOME!! JEAHHH!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/giJj9uXM_Lc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Almost as good as that russian dude you posted ( almost) what the **** was his name?

DrFate
09-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Ouch... Thank god for the Chiefs x2 and maybe Minn?

Adrian Peterson vs. the Broncos front 7?

Kaylore
09-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Almost as good as that russian dude you posted ( almost) what the **** was his name?

This one has the words in English! :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Z4m4lnjxkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oleg Gordievsky
09-19-2011, 04:42 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Z4m4lnjxkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oleg greets happily with wonderment 4th cousin with name of Eduard! :flower:

Bronx33
Iam going to hummmmm this all day tomorrow at work.

Garcia Bronco
we ain't gitin' no gimmes

@TEN
@GB
SD
@Mia
Det
@Oak
@KC
NYJ
@SD
@Min
Chi
NE
@Buf
KC

HAT
09-19-2011, 04:43 PM
@TEN W
@GB L
SD W
@Mia W
Det W
@Oak L
@KC W
NYJ W
@SD L
@Min L
Chi W
NE L
@Buf L
KC W

Bronx33
09-19-2011, 04:44 PM
OH oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh la lalalalalalalalalalaaaaa

spdirty
09-19-2011, 04:50 PM
@TEN W
@GB L
SD W
@Mia W
Det W
@Oak L
@KC W
NYJ W
@SD L
@Min L
Chi W
NE L
@Buf L
KC W
LOL

LetsGoBroncos
09-19-2011, 05:00 PM
First things first, all games are hard in the NFL. Unless you are playing KC, it won't be easy. Having said that, winnable games I see are Tenn, KCx2, Oakland, Minn, Chi, Miami, Buffalo, Det, and NYJ. Bottom line is we are a below average team and when that is the case, most games look tough. We will win 5-7 games. Need another good draft next year

Dedhed
09-19-2011, 05:03 PM
My guess

With Orton
@TEN- Loss
@GB- Loss
SD- Loss

With Tebow:

@Mia- Win
Det- Win
@Oak- Loss
@KC- Win
NYJ- Win
@SD- Loss
@Min- Loss
Chi- Win
NE- Loss
@Buf- Loss
KC- Win

1-4 with Orton
6-5 with Tebow
7-9 overall

Agamemnon
09-19-2011, 05:06 PM
My guess

With Orton
@TEN- Loss
@GB- Loss
SD- Loss

With Tebow:

@Mia- Win
Det- Win
@Oak- Loss
@KC- Win
NYJ- Win
@SD- Loss
@Min- Loss
Chi- Win
NE- Loss
@Buf- Loss
KC- Win

1-4 with Orton
6-5 with Tebow
7-9 overall

That's more than 55% of the season's snaps, and therefore won't happen.

Crushaholic
09-19-2011, 05:06 PM

@TEN
@GB
SD
@Mia
Det
@Oak
@KC
NYJ
@SD
@Min
Chi
NE
@Buf
KC

That's not nice to insult a broken and battered team like that. At least give them the dignity of their proper name. They are CLEARLY Northwest Missouri State A&M. SHEESH...:)

maven
09-19-2011, 05:11 PM
@TEN L
@GBL
SDL
@MiaL
DetL
@OakW
@KCL
NYJL
@SDL
@MinW
ChiW
NEL
@BufL
KCW

Yoda
09-19-2011, 05:19 PM
@TEN L
@GBL
SDL
@MiaL
DetL
@OakW
@KCL
NYJL
@SDL
@MinW
ChiW
NEL
@BufL
KCW
@oak W? uh...no @ KC L? That's Pathetic.

FISH
09-19-2011, 05:21 PM
WE will NOT lose another game this entire season...you can count on it!!!

Our Broncos might be ****ed though....

gyldenlove
09-19-2011, 05:42 PM

@TEN
@GB
SD
@Mia
Det
@Oak
@KC
NYJ
@SD
@Min
Chi
NE
@Buf
KC

@TEN
@GB
SD
@Mia
Det
@Oak
@KC
NYJ
@SD
@Min
Chi
NE
@Buf
KC

I believe we have a punchers chance in those games, aside from the KC and Mia games we might not be favoured to win any, but we are not without chances.

Jekyll15Hyde
09-19-2011, 06:11 PM
Adrian Peterson vs. the Broncos front 7?

True. I was reaching for all non "quality" opponents and and Minn seems to fit the early bill. But you are right, probably a L.

Could it really be the case that we only win against KC remaining. Seems improbable in the NFL but WTF. It could ****ing happen

maher_tyler
09-19-2011, 06:24 PM
If Orton starts...

@TEN L
@GB L
SD L
@Mia L
Det L
@Oak L
@KC W
NYJ L
@SD L
@Min W
Chi L
NE L
@Buf L
KC W

If Tebow starts...

@TEN W
@GB L
SD W
@Mia W
Det W
@Oak L
@KC W
NYJ L
@SD L
@Min W
Chi W
NE L
@Buf W
KC W

To bad Orton will start the TEN, GB and SD games...

yerner
09-19-2011, 06:28 PM
ode to landry jones

broncosteven
09-19-2011, 06:40 PM

I like how the translation included the [Head Dance], that would have confused me while trying to translate all the ya-ya's.

broncosteven
09-19-2011, 06:44 PM

@TEN W
@GB Ugly Loss
SD L
@Mia Blow out win
Det Win
@Oak WIN
@KC Blow out win, Analhead empty's before Halftime.
NYJ CLose loss
@SD Loss
@Min Win
Chi Von Miller has 10 sacks in 1st quarter we WIN
NE Loss
@Buf Loss
KC Blow out WIn

9-7

maven
09-19-2011, 06:48 PM
@TEN L
@GBL
SDL
@MiaL
DetL
@OakW
@KCL
NYJL
@SDL
@MinW
ChiW
NEL
@BufL
KCW

Miami is my flip flop game. Can really go either way.

OBF1
09-19-2011, 07:12 PM
@TEN W
@GB L
SD W
@Mia W
Det W
@Oak L
@KC W
NYJ W
@SD L
@Min L
Chi W
NE L
@Buf L
KC W

Willing to make a wager on your win/loss record??? We are going to have to get lucky to best last years 4-12

RhymesayersDU
09-19-2011, 07:12 PM

The only game which features a QB that will be booed more than Orton!

Dedhed
09-19-2011, 07:24 PM
The only game which features a QB that will be booed more than Orton!

Orton will not be on the field when Chicago comes to town.

ScottXray
09-19-2011, 07:25 PM
@TEN
@GB
SD
@Mia
Det
@Oak
@KC
NYJ
@SD
@Min
Chi
NE
@Buf
KC

I believe we have a punchers chance in those games, aside from the KC and Mia games we might not be favoured to win any, but we are not without chances.

I agree. The season is early and the injury bug has hit US hard...hopefully as we start to get players back other teams will start to lose some, evening it out a bit. KC is in the same ( worse) boat as us injury wise, but they aren't getting those people back this year.

There is also the Any given Sunday thing....This team will rise up and surprise one or two of those teams that we think we have no chance against. We also will lose one or two we are sure is a win. Net result about the same.

If we can get healthy and not lose many more players 7-9 is possible. And I was pleased to see the effort it took Sunday to eek one out. They would have lost that game last year, so there was something that they might build on, despite the fact that Cinn got it too close for comfort.

Agamemnon
09-19-2011, 09:18 PM
Orton will not be on the field when Chicago comes to town.

God I hope not...

SoCalBronco
09-19-2011, 11:01 PM
@TEN-Could go either way
@GB- L
SD- L
@Mia- W
Det- L
@Oak- L
@KC- Could go either way
NYJ- L
@SD- L
@Min- W
Chi- L
NE- L
@Buf- L
KC- W

KCStud
09-19-2011, 11:05 PM

@TEN
@GB
SD
@Mia
Det
@Oak
@KC
NYJ
@SD
@Min
Chi
NE
@Buf
KC

I can see you guys winning those games. I think you guys will win a game you probably shouldn't, like @ BUF

SoCalBronco
09-19-2011, 11:14 PM
I can see you guys winning those games. I think you guys will win a game you probably shouldn't, like @ BUF

We're not going to beat Detroit. Suh and Fairley against Walton and Beadles screams 7 sack game, especially if LimpDick is still starting.

troya900
09-19-2011, 11:32 PM
I don't get why so many have the Broncos beating Miami. They always seem to kick their ass. Even in better times for the Broncos they always seemed to kick their ass lately.

NUB
09-20-2011, 12:38 AM
Miami is my flip flop game. Can really go either way.

Denver rarely plays well in Miami these days, if memory serves me right. Same can be said for Baltimore and night-games.

DB-Freak
09-20-2011, 01:29 AM
Denver rarely plays well in Miami these days, if memory serves me right. Same can be said for Baltimore and night-games.

Yea Baltimore usually gives us a good beating usually.

Past games where Jamal Lewis would just run over our linebackers.... Shudders...

tsiguy96
09-20-2011, 02:03 AM
anyone watch the bears-saints?

miller and doom are gonna absolutely eat up the bears oline. its an unlikely win, but we are more favorable in that game than most i would imagine.

Rock Chalk
09-20-2011, 05:16 AM
My guess

With Orton
@TEN- Loss
@GB- Loss
SD- Loss

With Tebow:

@Mia- Win
Det- Win
@Oak- Loss
@KC- Win
NYJ- Win
@SD- Loss
@Min- Loss
Chi- Win
NE- Loss
@Buf- Loss
KC- Win

1-4 with Orton
6-5 with Tebow
7-9 overall

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

dbfan21
09-20-2011, 05:20 AM

@TEN
@GB
SD
@Mia
Det
@Oak
@KC
NYJ
@SD
@Min
Chi
NE
@Buf
KC

One game at a time, man. You never know who's in and who's out for each team (and us, for that matter).

Let's focus on beating the Titans first.

strafen
09-20-2011, 05:59 AM
The only wins I see in that schedule is against KC...
and we may end up splitting...

NFLBRONCO
09-20-2011, 07:12 AM
The only wins I see in that schedule is against KC...
and we may end up splitting...

This is how I expect it to go too. I understand you can never tell when Orton will play well but, I'm not expecting any road wins we'll see though.

I think Denver can beat the Lions Stafford always misses a few games during the season.

bendog
09-20-2011, 08:00 AM
You tebowites need to smoke less.

suck for luck

EmpireOrange
09-20-2011, 08:00 AM
Ok, I'll give it a shot.

Week 1 I think was much to do with growing pains of the short offseason, new coaching staff, and allot of 'deer in the head lights' players on Monday night. As the season progresses foxy-ball will become more and more prevalent on this team, and confidence will grow. We will begin to see the defense that we saw in the preseason (hopefully sooner than later). Denver may not blow the doors off of teams, but they will be there in the 4th quarter with a chance to win in most. Two weeks into the season, and having seen almost all the teams play some, I can say:
@TEN -
Winnable: Titans are like most teams in the NFL, inconsistent. Should Denver scores early and stops the run early, they will be able to pin their ears back and go after Hasselback. They won there last year.
Not winnable: Hate Denver in early east coast games. Offense may be sluggish at first.
@GB
Winnable: Hope to have Doom, Bailey, DJ, and Lloyd back; Denver will be riding very high off another win and confidence is building. Green bayís secondary is ripe for a 400 yard passing game. They looked good on Thursday against N.O. but were horrid against Carolina. Thursday was an emotional game and they still almost lost. Last Sunday showed, in my opinion, the true 2011 Packers. I think their receivers are overrated and their running game stinks. Denver can win this game.
Not winnable: Rodgers is the real deal. Very accurate and has the ability to win games even when the rest of the team is stinking up the place. Playing in Green Bay is going to be a task also.
SD
Winnable: Chargers are in the decline. They are not the best team in the West. I give that to the Raiders. Should they stop the screen pass, Denver wins this game going away.
Not Winnable: The crowd will probably get on Orton a couple times, and our home field advantage is pathetic anymore.
@Mia
Winnable: I'd be shocked if they don't win this game.
Not Winnable: East coast early time slot.
Det
Winnable: I think we can get some turn overs and frustrate them offensively.
Not Winnable: Physical defensive line may be too much for this work in progress OL. Pucker factor tends to set in with Orton and Co. in physical games. Home field advantage is nonexistent. Should the game get tight or if Denver should fall behind, the fans will get on Orton.
@Oak
Winnable: foxy-ball will be near completely ingrained by this time. The mistakes and penalties of the first game will not happen in this one, while Oakland will still be, well Oakland. Denver will be much better both defensively and offensively.
Not Winnable: Oakland may be leading the division at this time and having a great season. They are physical in the trenches and Orton poos himself.
@KC
Winnable: Its KC, they are in complete disarray.
Not Winnable: Itís KC, and we are Denver.

NYJ
Winnable: Good defense will keep us in this one. This is possibly a 4-sack game, because we will stop their run game.
Not Winnable: Itís going to be tough to run the ball on the Jets. Foxy-ball may turn into McDummy ball throwing it all over the lot. Not good with their secondary.
@SD
Winnable: Barring injury, we should be able to move the ball on them offensively. Defensively, if we stop the run and the screen pass, we can get to Rivers and force him into mistakes.
Not Winnable: Could be in the middle of another Sandy Eggo late season charge. They will be difficult to beat at home.
@Min
Winnable: Rookie QB starting at this time. Their secondary is terrible too. TEs and WRs should have a field day.

Not Winnable: Once again, a physical defensive line fills Orton's pants with a steamy delight. If we don't stop the run, Peterson could have a career day.

Chi
Winnable: If Chi-town doesnít fix their protection, we could be facing Calob Haney or even some journey man by then. If Cutler is starting, Mile High-lite will be ďrockingĒ.
Not Winnable: Once again, Once again, a physical defensive line = Orton poos himself.
NE
Winnable: Denver can run the ball on NE, which will help keep the game close. If Denver can get to Brady, we could win this game. That's about all I got.
Not Winnable: Facking Brady is awesome! I hate that pretty boy gaybag but he can find your weaknesses and exploit ya for 40. I don't like our match up here.
@Buf
Winnable: Bills are decent, but not great in most phases. It's a perfect game for Foxy-ball. Denver can run the ball and get to the QB against them. Should they get up and stop the run early, Denver will win this game going away. Denver just might have something to play for here also.
Not Winnable: Another East coast early time slot on a short week. Buf in December, complete horse's poor.
KC
Winnable: KC will probably be this seasonís 2010 Broncos by this time. Coach will either be fired or a lame duck. Andrew Luck will probably be seeing a shrink preparation for having to live in such a crap hole like mullet town trailer park.
Not Winnable: KC in December, always tough for Denver.
So there you go. I'm already on record for 11-5 and I've seen nothing - except the idiot tebow chanters in game 1 and Doom's injury- that makes me want to back off of that.

bronco militia
09-20-2011, 08:23 AM
yeah!!!

lollollollol.....lollol.....lollol....lollollollol lol

bendog
09-20-2011, 09:06 AM
Where can I get any of that stuff?

EmpireOrange
09-20-2011, 09:08 AM
You can't, its insider information. Just trust me

Ugly Duck
09-20-2011, 06:01 PM
My guess With Tebow:

Det- Win
NYJ- Win
Chi- Win

OK....

Punisher
09-21-2011, 01:43 PM
@TEN L
@GB L
SD L
@Mia L
Det L
@Oak L
@KC L
NYJ L
@SD L
@Min L
Chi L
NE L
@Buf L
KC L

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUCK

bendog
09-21-2011, 01:45 PM
you optimist.

Punisher
09-21-2011, 01:50 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tPKUUHEZbjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

vancejohnson82
09-21-2011, 01:57 PM
@TEN W
@GB L
SD L
@Mia W
Det W
@Oak W
@KC W
NYJ W
@SD L
@Min L
Chi W
NE L
@Buf W
KC W

10-6

EAT **** PUNISHER

Punisher
09-21-2011, 02:04 PM
@TEN W lol
@GB L
SD L
@Mia W maybe
Det W lol
@Oak W lol
@KC W Maybe
NYJ W lol
@SD L
@Min L
Chi W lol
NE L
@Buf W lol
KC W maybe

10-6

EAT **** PUNISHER

I'll only eat your **** you can thank Orton, Tebow and the poor run D for Luck for the next 10 - 15 years

vancejohnson82
09-21-2011, 02:37 PM
I'll only eat your **** you can thank Orton, Tebow and the poor run D for Luck for the next 10 - 15 years

funny how you LOL at Tenessee....with Hasselback at QB....basically an Orton with rims on it

you LOL at Detroit...why? because they've been proven in the past to be VERY consistent

two maybes on KC games....like we don't always beat them at least ONCE

and you can LOL at the Jets game...but we had a much worse team last year and came within one play of beating them

keep rooting for the team to lose and making threads about yourself....your act is about as tired as a tortoise with mono

Punisher
09-21-2011, 02:46 PM
funny how you LOL at Tenessee....with Hasselback at QB....basically an Orton with rims on it

you LOL at Detroit...why? because they've been proven in the past to be VERY consistent

and you can LOL at the Jets game...but we had a much worse team last year and came within one play of beating them

keep rooting for the team to lose and making threads about yourself....your act is about as tired as a tortoise with mono

Yay for we can get Andrew freaking Luck ahhhh daaaaa

maher_tyler
09-21-2011, 02:51 PM

Detroit is looking better than i thought they would. Obviously they are a team on the rise. Suh is going to eat our interior oline alive.

vancejohnson82
09-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Detroit is looking better than i thought they would. Obviously they are a team on the rise. Suh is going to eat our interior oline alive.

but to absolutely scoff at the notion that we can beat them is kinda ridiculous

Punisher
09-21-2011, 03:02 PM

Awwww im sorry im a be more enthusiastic

Yay GO TEAM we can be 10-6

razorwire77
09-21-2011, 03:11 PM

The schedule is rough, no doubt, but I think there is a little bit of manufactured drama. A lot of these teams are beatable on any given Sunday. Show some ****ing optimism people. We ain't going 12-4, but there are at least 8 to 10 games that the team will be competitive in. Think back to last year's Jets game. I think 6-8 wins is possible.

Chicago's o-line sucks balls, Cutler is inconsistent and they still don't have a true no. 1 receiver.

McNabb has looked worse than Orton. AP will push our **** in, but Minnesota is mediocre at best.

KC is the worst team in the league, and we play them twice.

Miami is beatable.

NE might be resting its starters by week 14.

I'd love to at least get to week 5 before every Cindy gives up on the season.

Old Dude
09-21-2011, 08:30 PM
Looks bad now, but no one really knows what a team will look like 3 or 4 weeks down the pike. Injuries play a bigger role than ever.

Tough game coming up, but not unwinnable.

Broncos4Life
09-22-2011, 12:31 AM
The schedule is rough, no doubt, but I think there is a little bit of manufactured drama. A lot of these teams are beatable on any given Sunday. Show some ****ing optimism people. We ain't going 12-4, but there are at least 8 to 10 games that the team will be competitive in. Think back to last year's Jets game. I think 6-8 wins is possible.

Chicago's o-line sucks balls, Cutler is inconsistent and they still don't have a true no. 1 receiver.

McNabb has looked worse than Orton. AP will push our **** in, but Minnesota is mediocre at best.

KC is the worst team in the league, and we play them twice.

Miami is beatable.

NE might be resting its starters by week 14.
I'd love to at least get to week 5 before every Cindy gives up on the season.

I don't think Bill likes to rest his starters.....Just thinking back to seasons past. That is not going to be an easy game. Although statistically the Broncos do well against Brady, except for a game here or there...

Gort
09-22-2011, 06:09 AM
I don't think Bill likes to rest his starters.....Just thinking back to seasons past. That is not going to be an easy game. Although statistically the Broncos do well against Brady, except for a game here or there...

Belichik doesn't take his foot off the gas against over-matched opponents, he pushes the pedal to the floor. the Broncos could well lose by 4 or 5 TDs to NE, especially if Brady is looking to break some records late in the season.