PDA

View Full Version : karma for Bob

Peoples Champ
09-19-2011, 08:22 AM
It was bad karma for Bob because for the last 2 years he was stating the broncos will be so bad, that Andrew Luck is in our future. Now the Chiefs are looking at the 0-16 record and getting Andrew Luck even though they have a 60 million dollar QB with Cassell. Too much payroll for them means a bad team for a long time for the Cheffs.

bendog
09-19-2011, 08:25 AM
It'd only cost them about 4.5 mil a year in dead cap through 2015.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4327067

Smiling Assassin27
09-19-2011, 08:29 AM
hey, they'll probaby still find a way to split with us, so let's just keep our head down and see if we can't be competitive in every game this year, shall we?

bendog
09-19-2011, 08:32 AM
It's bob, not the chefs.

The Joker
09-19-2011, 08:33 AM
They're not really stuck with Cassel, unfortunately.

He'll be halfway through a six year deal after this season, and his contract was front-loaded. He's been a tremendous waste of money for their organization, but they can move on from him pretty easily soon enough.

Right now they're frontrunners for Luck, unfortunately, but losing an absolute stud like Charles really wasn't worth it. ACL injuries are a killer for a RB like Charles, who relies so much on raw speed and the ability to cut on a dime.

Honestly hope he makes a full recovery because nobody deserves to have it all snatched away just as they looked set to become an elite player in the league. Tough break for the guy.

Man-Goblin
09-19-2011, 08:34 AM
It's not karma. Kansas City is just a terrible organization. That joke of a franchise deserves the subset of fans that roots for their players to get injured and for their team to lose games. Their only hope for success is to get lucky, like fall ass backwards into a division championship, or maybe get a once in a generation QB that can carry a bad team. It's all they've got.

spdirty
09-19-2011, 08:41 AM
Don't really think it makes sense to call the chiefs getting Luck "bad karma.". Was it bad karma for the Colts to suck so bad that they got Manning?

Bad karma is our current situation after firing shanahan and hiring the monkey with the gun and giving him all that power.

Still though, lot of football to be played. As a bronco fan I'm not talking shut about any team out there. Because I look at how our team has performed, and I look at this upcoming schedule, and 1-11 is very possible.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-19-2011, 09:05 AM
Its just a guess...but I doubt the fate of an entire franchise rests on Bob's trash talking

Peoples Champ
09-19-2011, 09:07 AM
Don't really think it makes sense to call the chiefs getting Luck "bad karma.". Was it bad karma for the Colts to suck so bad that they got Manning?

Bad karma is our current situation after firing shanahan and hiring the monkey with the gun and giving him all that power.

Still though, lot of football to be played. As a bronco fan I'm not talking shut about any team out there. Because I look at how our team has performed, and I look at this upcoming schedule, and 1-11 is very possible.

thats heinsight, who knows, luck could be a bust, there are never guarantees.

spdirty
09-19-2011, 10:53 AM
thats heinsight, who knows, luck could be a bust, there are never guarantees.

No there aren't guarantees, just a 99% chance that Luck will be a stud. Haven't heard a pro scout yet say there is a chance for him to bust, and watching him with my own eyes, I just hope like hell that this is the last year he wears red.

Karma bull****. Bob will be doing a naked dance in the street if those assholes suck bad enough to get him.

Houshyamama
09-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Hey now, you can't blame the entire fan base's misery one one man. You give Bob too much credit.

It's mostly because they're inbred hicks.

cutthemdown
09-19-2011, 11:52 AM
It'd only cost them about 4.5 mil a year in dead cap through 2015.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4327067

KC 30 million under the cap anyways. A bigger problem is does the owner want to spend that money.

Jetmeck
09-19-2011, 11:59 AM
KC 30 million under the cap anyways. A bigger problem is does the owner want to spend that money.

You said it right there. 30 FREAKIN MILLION UNDER THE CAP AND SUCK BALLS.........................KEEP filling that stadium dumbasses ROFL!

cutthemdown
09-19-2011, 12:13 PM
With Broncos I think Bowlen over spent for Shannies adventures, got team in debt, and now they are making decisions based on money for a few years. With the Chiefs though i think the owner just cheap. They will never spend until they have to.

Bob's your Information Minister
09-19-2011, 01:29 PM
You don't think I planned this?

By stating the Broncos would suck for Luck...I ensured the Chiefs would be doing it.

Kaylore
09-19-2011, 02:42 PM
Yes because Karma is going to doom a player, a team, and an entire fanbase based on what some idiot typed on the internet.

broncosteven
09-19-2011, 03:00 PM
I think it is sad that both teams grabbed players and coaches because they were afraid the other team would get a hold of them.

Bowlen wanted to keep mCd away from KFC and KFC wanted Cassell because of the Patsy connection and Denver wanted him.

broncosteven
09-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Yes because Karma is going to doom a player, a team, and an entire fanbase based on what some idiot typed on the internet.

BTW Al Gore had Karma built into the Information Superhighway tubes and stuff.

Bronx33
09-19-2011, 05:08 PM
For second there i thought they had a new triple cheeseburger called the karma.

cutthemdown
09-19-2011, 05:12 PM

By stating the Broncos would suck for Luck...I ensured the Chiefs would be doing it.

The Chiefs suck every yr so what is the risk? You are the classic personality that got beat on, made fun of so much, that you developed a defense mechanism to deal with it. It's carried over to your adult life. Really it's quite sad you can still turn it around by just admitting its ok to be upset, to be wrong, and to say it there is nothing good that comes out of a team opening the season with 2 losses like you have had. All it will do it get the coach fired and all the FA wanting to leave.

Charles will never be the same now, pretty much write him off. We heard same thing when TD went down, oh he can come back, sorry though not going to happen. He will come back, but his days as lightening are now over.

09-19-2011, 06:20 PM
I don't care about ****ing running backs.

I CARE ABOUT ****ING QUARTERBACKS

Bronx33
09-19-2011, 06:53 PM

We remember your larry johnson and priest holmes posters on your ceiling bob.

cutthemdown
09-19-2011, 07:34 PM
Naw you just lost a special weapon in Charles. Kaylore was right he couldn't handle the rigors of an NFL back. I was way wrong on that one because i thought he was going to be special. This is horrid news for the Chiefs. There is no sure thing in the NFL, not even Andrew Luck. Also there is no sure thing in the nfl season either. Wait until the Broncos let you beat us twice to ruin your plans. You may just suck for luck and win 2 games and let Seattle or some other team nab him from you. Or he might say I won't play for the Chiefs. Luck has so much pull I could see him threatening to sit a yr out if he had to play with a team that stunk, never wins, in a city no one wants to live in for 15 yrs like franchise qbs have to.

I see a suck for luck, then luck saying you suck and **** off.

09-19-2011, 07:42 PM
The Chiefs have a lot of talent. Luck would love to play with Baldwin, Bowe, Breaston, Moeaki, Charles, Albert, etc.

broncosteven
09-19-2011, 08:03 PM

I take it you are not fond of your Stone Aged offense then?

Did Steve Bono ever reply to your fan letter?

broncosteven
09-19-2011, 08:10 PM
The Chiefs have a lot of talent. Luck would love to play with Baldwin, Bowe, Breaston, Moeaki, Charles, Albert, etc.

Bowe has 118 yards, Breston, 33, Bladwin 0

Moeaki and Charles may never be the same

I think Luck would rather see the KFC D who can't tackle twice a year rather than expect it to force a stop.

09-19-2011, 08:12 PM
Bowe has 118 yards, Breston, 33, Bladwin 0

Yeah, that has nothing to do with the QB position. LOL

broncosteven
09-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Yeah, that has nothing to do with the QB position. LOL

I think it has more to do with a golfer designing the O and calling plays.

brncs_fan
09-19-2011, 08:21 PM
I think it has more to do with a golfer designing the O and calling plays.

http://www.nfl4all.com/wp-content/gallery/charlie-weis/charlie-weis.jpg
Miss me yet??

cutthemdown
09-19-2011, 09:04 PM
Hard to take anything you say seriously Bobo. Obviously the main problem in KC is the ownership and coaching. Haley lost his play called and offensive guru and now he's done. He's a joke of a coach and KC will be his last stop as a head coach. But we spent the whole offseason listening to you tell us how great Queefies are. Now it's suck for luck you are glad Charles got hurt BS. You won't be so glad when you spend another 10 yrs waiting for a playmaker like CHarles to suit up for Queefs.

cutthemdown
09-19-2011, 09:09 PM
At least Charles got injured early, some chance to play well next yr. Really though once Rbs hurt the knee they are rarely the same.

boppool
09-20-2011, 07:24 AM

You do realize that by you wanting Luck pretty much guarantees Luck would totally suck in Chiefs jersey, right?

Peoples Champ
09-20-2011, 07:32 AM
You do realize that by you wanting Luck pretty much guarantees Luck would totally suck in Chiefs jersey, right?

good point, chiefs are the team that could ruin Luck's success. Kansas City is where QB's go to die.

Kaylore
09-20-2011, 07:48 AM
http://www.nfl4all.com/wp-content/gallery/charlie-weis/charlie-weis.jpg
Miss me yet??

Florida's offense looks awesome.

broncosteven
09-20-2011, 11:14 AM

KFC would go from having Steve Bono 2.0 (Cassell)

To

Brodie Croyle 2.0 (Luck - surrounded by the trash that is KFC)

Jetmeck
09-20-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm pretty sure that old geeser KC has for an offensive coordinator fell asleep during the game.......................lol

Chris
09-20-2011, 11:34 AM
karma chameleon