PDA

View Full Version : WOW

PaintballCLE
09-18-2011, 09:16 PM
I was just listening to a radio show on my drive home.....I think it was fox....and someone called in...... and was going on and on about how the broncos finally won.....and its all due to the front office finally giving in and playing tebow over orton. The radio show hosts let the guy go on for about 2 minutes before the let him know tebow played WR, not QB. Way to go tebow fans........i know you guys are half-witted as it is...... but to not even watch the game, listen to the game, even read a recap before calling in a national radio show and sounding like a total douche-bag ..... priceless!

On a side note........ I havne't laughed that hard at a radio show in a very long time!

OrangeSe7en
09-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Well, they didn't win because of Orton.

maher_tyler
09-18-2011, 09:20 PM
I was just listening to a radio show on my drive home.....I think it was fox....and someone called in...... and was going on and on about how the broncos finally won.....and its all due to the front office finally giving in and playing tebow over orton. The radio show hosts let the guy go on for about 2 minutes before the let him know tebow played WR, not QB. Way to go tebow fans........i know you guys are half-witted as it is...... but to not even watch the game, listen to the game, even read a recap before calling in a national radio show and sounding like a total douche-bag ..... priceless!

On a side note........ I havne't laughed that hard at a radio show in a very long time!

Lmao!! That's pretty funny. I bet the guy felt pretty dumb afterwards!!

Jetmeck
09-18-2011, 09:23 PM

More like won in spite of him. How many opportunities did Mr. Fetal position have anyway. I know this on the last possession the coaching staff did not have the confidence to have Mr. Fetal position to throw for the first down which would have ended the game.

Elway has been quoted as saying QBs earn their pay on third down or thats what they are paid for ??? WTF do we pay this clown for then ????

OABB
09-18-2011, 09:26 PM

I laughed harder when Orton fumbled the oakland game away and wasn't allowed to throw with the game on the line today.

KevinJames
09-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Lol Radio has been pretty good about getting at the Tebow cult 104.3 the fan and d-mac had the billboard dude on and made him look like a clown from kentucky than the next day had the "Tebow Chanters" parody lol it was great.

SoCalBronco
09-18-2011, 09:29 PM
Orton is our Jacory. Except not as stupid.

steeledude
09-18-2011, 09:31 PM
I didn't catch the game--so tebow played some wideout? How did that work? I've often thought Tebow should switch positions...he is so athletic, I mean it'd be great it he could be the QB of the future but being stubborn in that doesn't make sense for him. I'd like to see his talent benefit our team any way possible.

Br0nc0Buster
09-18-2011, 09:34 PM
More like won in spite of him. How many opportunities did Mr. Fetal position have anyway. I know this on the last possession the coaching staff did not have the confidence to have Mr. Fetal position to throw for the first down which would have ended the game.

Elway has been quoted as saying QBs earn their pay on third down or thats what they are paid for ??? WTF do we pay this clown for then ????

pretty much
its getting frustrating watching him and our offense piss away opportunity after opportunity

then again its nothing new I guess, it was like this all last year

PaintballCLE
09-18-2011, 09:38 PM
I didn't catch the game--so tebow played some wideout? How did that work? I've often thought Tebow should switch positions...he is so athletic, I mean it'd be great it he could be the QB of the future but being stubborn in that doesn't make sense for him. I'd like to see his talent benefit our team any way possible.

Ah, so u were the one on the radio??? Hilarious!

Broncobiv
09-18-2011, 09:42 PM
Just a stupid gimmick, used as a decoy. On the 2 plays I saw him in, one was a run and one was a pass where again, he was just a decoy.

Nothing to see here...move along.

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Just a stupid gimmick, used as a decoy. On the 2 plays I saw him in, one was a run and one was a pass where again, he was just a decoy.

Everyone but the primary receiver is a decoy when Orton is under center...

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 09:51 PM

For his redzone skills. Hilarious!

swaiy
09-18-2011, 09:59 PM
While that was certainly worth a chuckle, I thought the 56 touchdowns and 3 interceptions in the Red Zone stat was knee slap worthy. They conveniently didn't mention the attempts it took to reach such a feat.

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 10:01 PM
While that was certainly worth a chuckle, I thought the 56 touchdowns and 3 interceptions in the Red Zone stat was knee slap worthy. They conveniently didn't mention the attempts it took to reach such a feat.

The interception number is pretty good at least. You can always count on a FG with Orton in there...always...

extralife
09-18-2011, 10:04 PM

Kyle Orton JUST WINS GAMES

The man is a WINNER

see what I did there

enjolras
09-18-2011, 10:05 PM

Not a gimmick (exactly). Tebow is the emergency receiver. With D. Thomas and Lloyd out that left only Royal, Willis, and Decker active at the WR position. I'm assuming the thinking was that they could split Julius Thomas out wide if they needed to.

Except that both J. Thomas and Royal didn't make it past the first quarter. That meant anytime they wanted to go to a 3 receiver set Tebow was that third receiver.

They were obviously not running him as a primary, and to be fair he never (to my eye) managed to really get open...so in that sense he served as little more than a decoy designed to occupy a corner or a safety.

Lestat
09-18-2011, 10:11 PM
even in a joke that's not funny. that boy is more clueless in the red zone than a virgin trying to put it in the right hole.
For his redzone skills. Hilarious!

Blueflame

Didn't you already make this exact same post in another thread? (yes)

swaiy
Not a gimmick (exactly). Tebow is the emergency receiver. With D. Thomas and Lloyd out that left only Royal, Willis, and Decker active at the WR position. I'm assuming the thinking was that they could split Julius Thomas out wide if they needed to.

Except that both J. Thomas and Royal didn't make it past the first quarter. That meant anytime they wanted to go to a 3 receiver set Tebow was that third receiver.

They were obviously not running him as a primary, and to be fair he never (to my eye) managed to really get open...so in that sense he served as little more than a decoy designed to occupy a corner or a safety.

http://twitter.com/#!/PostBroncos
Orton said they talked about possibility of throwing to Tebow, but the right play was never called. "I would have," Orton said.

Sounds like Tebow was just there to spread the defense. I would imagine its harder to run in a 2-receiver set than it is 3. That's just my take on it though.

OABB
09-18-2011, 10:13 PM
even in a joke that's not funny. that boy is more clueless in the red zone than a virgin trying to put it in the right hole.

I thought his throw to willis out of bounds was a nice tight spiral. He had good fundamentals too.

in all seriousness he was outclassed by a rookie today. again.

God Orton sucks.

myMind
09-18-2011, 10:13 PM
This is a team game...now that the season has started, how bout we play team ball?

Orton is gone next year, lets stay in the present.

Definitely not hard to spot the narcissistic posters around here.

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Didn't you already make this exact same post in another thread? (yes)

Yep. They were both contextually appropriate so I'm not sure what the problem is. You've never made the same statement in two different but similar conversations?

Blueflame
09-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Yep. They were both contextually appropriate so I'm not sure what the problem is. You've never made the same statement in two different but similar conversations?

Hey, I was trying to be helpful... pointing out for you why your posts are generally considered "repetitive". :P

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 11:04 PM
Hey, I was trying to be helpful... pointing out for you why your posts are generally considered "repetitive". :P

Hey look it's a mod doing some trollin'. How cute.

Blueflame
09-18-2011, 11:11 PM

Trolling? ??? No. If you want to be generally viewed as a "broken record", that's your business. Ha! ROFL! Hilarious!

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 11:49 PM
Trolling? ??? No. If you want to be generally viewed as a "broken record", that's your business. Ha! ROFL! Hilarious!

::)

Rock Chalk
09-19-2011, 05:07 AM

Haahahahaha. Orton was impeccable on 3rd down yesterday.

Just enjoy the win douche.

Ratboy
09-19-2011, 05:21 AM
I'm curious why they wouldn't do some trickery?

Have Tebow drop back, catch the ball, and launch one to Decker.

eddie mac
09-19-2011, 06:04 AM

Was it not him then that threw that TD pass to Decker to win the game???

Must've been my imagination that he engineered 3 touchdown drives with a 2nd string offense bar the line.

jhns
09-19-2011, 06:08 AM
Typical McFan stupidity in the op... You McFans really loved this team so much that you loved him tanking the franchise and now love the QB holding the franchise down. It would be bettrr for everyone if McFans would get it over with and move on to following the Rams now...

Eldorado
09-19-2011, 06:13 AM
jhns, that D looks good, huh?

Spider
09-19-2011, 06:15 AM
Tebow is a team guy , listened to his radio interview ..He is a keeper, cant wait till he is ready ....until then go Orton and **** anyone that says different

Eldorado
09-19-2011, 06:18 AM
Tebow is a team guy , listened to his radio interview ..He is a keeper, cant wait till he is ready ....until then go Orton and **** anyone that says different

Totally.

Garcia Bronco

He was just the emergency WR today and Orton didn't look his way even once staring down every receiver possible and his mechanics and throwing motion gets worse with every game. Two fumbles lost in 2 games because he drops the ball to his waist

jhns
jhns, that D looks good, huh?

A thousand times better than last season, like everything other than the passing game.

WolfpackGuy
09-19-2011, 06:20 AM
Teboz was a decoy.

Nobody thought he was going to get the ball, did they?

Eldorado
09-19-2011, 06:23 AM
A thousand times better than last season, like everything other than the passing game.

1/13 on 3rd/4th down. Bangin'.

Eldorado
09-19-2011, 06:24 AM
Teboz was a decoy.

Do these plays count against the 55% of snaps escalator?

Spider
09-19-2011, 06:26 AM
::)

your the worst kind of fan a team can have ...you and the Raiders deserve each other

Meck77
09-19-2011, 06:34 AM
go Orton and **** anyone that says different

Ordering the billboard later today.

jhns
09-19-2011, 06:34 AM
1/13 on 3rd/4th down. Bangin'.

I didn't even realize it was that good. Very impressive Fox.

Hogan11
09-19-2011, 06:38 AM
Teboz was a decoy.

He finally found his place as the team's WR of the future Hilarious!

ColoradoDarin
09-19-2011, 06:59 AM

We should trade Orton and a #1 pick to the Niners for Alex Smith, he's something like 30/1 in the Red Zone!!!

Maybe we could keep Orton and get Smith, so we can run the best 2 QB field goal team evah!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-19-2011, 07:00 AM
I laughed harder when Orton fumbled the oakland game away and wasn't allowed to throw with the game on the line today.

Why do you hate the Broncos?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-19-2011, 07:01 AM
Everyone but the primary receiver is a decoy when Tebow is under center...

Fixed it for you. Mr. One Read doesn't know what "progression" means.

McDman
09-19-2011, 07:13 AM
Why is it that the people who hate Orton look at more than the stats when he plays but in the preseason pretty much everyone's argument for Tebow was bringing up his stats?

jhns
09-19-2011, 07:19 AM
Why is it that the people who hate Orton look at more than the stats when he plays but in the preseason pretty much everyone's argument for Tebow was bringing up his stats?

People did look at more than stats with both. That said, this team is still not scoring as much as they did with Tebow. Orton, again, had a much worse game against a common opponent(raiders). Orton is still responsible for less TDs per game.

In other words, the stats still support Tebow so I have no clue what your point is.

Meck77
09-19-2011, 09:10 AM
I'm pretty sure that Bowlen , Fox, Elway and Co are conspiring against the Denver Broncos by not playing tebow. It's a conspiracy! Gaffney is writing a book about it as we speak.

Orton ****ed the plan up with the win on sunday.

Eldorado
09-19-2011, 09:16 AM
People did look at more than stats with both. That said, this team is still not scoring as much as they did with Tebow. Orton, again, had a much worse game against a common opponent(raiders). Orton is still responsible for less TDs per game.

In other words, the stats still support Tebow so I have no clue what your point is.

His point is if you watch Timbow, his play is terrifically scary. One read and the 'chicken with the head cut off' routine comes out. Or the ball comes out late deep over the middle. Whatever, it's terrifying.

Not arguing your point about scoring or stats.

I didn't follow through on the 55% snaps escalator clause for timbow, is it legit? His contract triples if he gets 55% of the snaps this year?

AlphaSeirra
09-19-2011, 09:30 AM

Yep, almost as funny as Tebow being the #1 rated Rookie QB in 2010.

1. Tebow -- 82.1 - 5 TD's to 3 Ints, Ratio 1.64 to 1. (3 starts, 5 TD's)
>>> Total Offense = 881 Yds, 10.5 yds/play, 11 TD's, 3 Ints, 0 lost poss fumbles. <<<

2. #1 Draft Pick Sam Bradford 76.5 - 18 TD's to 15 Int's, Ratio 1.2 to 1.

3. McCoy - 74.5 - 6 TD's to 9 Int's, Ratio .64 to 1.
4. Fox's Clausen 58.4 - 3 TD's to 9 Int's, Ratio .33 to 1. (10 starts, 3 TD's)
* Quinn - 56.8 in his rookie year 07 - only a 66.8 for his 3 yr NFL career.
** Elway - 54.? -- 7 TD's to 14 Ints
*** P.Manning set NFL rookie Int record will taking the Dolts to a 3-13 record.

Elway's 1st Bronco start: 1 for 8 for 14 yds with an Int and 4 sacks. (but he still continued as the starter)

Tebow's 1st Bronco start: 8 of 16 for 138 yds, 17.25 yds/comp, 1 TD and ZERO Ints, with a 100.5 QB
========================

And even funnier, was that 3 TD to 9 Int Clausen drafting coach claiming that there would be a 'FAIR' competition for the 2011 starting QB job.
Liar, liar, foxxy is on FIRE!! :deadhorse

The Actual 2011 Preseason Bronco QB stats and RATINGS:

3. Brady Quinn - 22 of 42 (52.4%) for 276 yds (6.6 ypa) 2 TD's, 2 Ints, Long 26 yds, QB Rating 69.1

2. Kyle Orton - 28 of 42 (66.7%) for 408 yds, (9.7 ypa) 2 TD's, 1 Int, Long 42 yds, QB Rating 104.1

1. Tim Tebow - 20 of 31 (64.5%) for 310 yds, (10.0 ypa) 1 TD, 0 Int, Long 43 yds, QB Rating 108.3 <---<<<

Plus, that's before you add in his 8, 2011 preseason carries for 56 yds, 6.9 ypc, Long 19 yds.
Notice that he continued leading ALL Bronco runners in Yards per Carry production.
==============

So I don't feel bad over all this, cause laughing at the (few) moronic bronco fans like you is more than compensation for us half-witted tebow fans.... :spit:

AlphaSeirra
09-19-2011, 09:42 AM

Of course, what would make anyone with a brain believe that Tim could ever be a QB in the NFL?
=================

Orton gives the Broncos their 'BEST' chance to win now (2011).

Passing - 39 of 71 (54.9%) for 499 yds, 7.0 yds/att, 3 TD's, 1 Int, Long 52 yds, 7 SACKS, QB Rating 85.4

50/50 Orton now has the Broncos at 1-1, which is actually pretty good,,, for him anyway.

Broncos current NFL standings:

PT's - 21st in NFL at 22.0 pts/gm

YD's - 23rd in the NFL at 314 yds/gm

Pass YD's - 20th in the NFL at 229.5 yds/gm

Rush YD's - 23rd in the NFL at 84.5 yds/gm
===================================

Please,,,,, Please,,,,, Please,,,,, Trade or cut that sorry/useless Tebow now.

Why you might ask?
Cause HE'S JUST NO GOOD, AND NEVER WILL BE AN NFL QUALITY QB, and here's the proof!

2010 NFL Rookie QB Passer Ratings:

1. Tebow -- 82.1 - 5 TD's to 3 Ints, Ratio 1.64 to 1. (3 starts, 5 TD's)
>>> Total Offense = 881 Yds, 10.5 yds/play, 11 TD's, 3 Ints, 0 lost poss fumbles. <<<

2. #1 Draft Pick Sam Bradford 76.5 - 18 TD's to 15 Int's, Ratio 1.2 to 1.

3. McCoy - 74.5 - 6 TD's to 9 Int's, Ratio .64 to 1.
4. Fox's Clausen 58.4 - 3 TD's to 9 Int's, Ratio .33 to 1. (10 starts, 3 TD's)
* Quinn - 56.8 in his rookie year 07 - only a 66.8 for his 3 yr NFL career.
** Elway - 54.? -- 7 TD's to 14 Ints
*** P.Manning set NFL rookie Int record will taking the Dolts to a 3-13 record.

Elway's 1st Bronco start: 1 for 8 for 14 yds with an Int and 4 sacks. (but he still continued as the starter)

Tebow's 1st Bronco start: 8 of 16 for 138 yds, 17.25 yds/comp, 1 TD and ZERO Ints, with a 100.5 QB
================

The Actual 2011 Preseason Bronco QB stats and RATINGS:

3. Brady Quinn - 22 of 42 (52.4%) for 276 yds (6.6 ypa) 2 TD's, 2 Ints, Long 26 yds, QB Rating 69.1

2. Kyle Orton - 28 of 42 (66.7%) for 408 yds, (9.7 ypa) 2 TD's, 1 Int, Long 42 yds, QB Rating 104.1

1. Tim Tebow - 20 of 31 (64.5%) for 310 yds, (10.0 ypa) 1 TD, 0 Int, Long 43 yds, QB Rating 108.3 <---<<<

Plus, that's before you add in his 8, 2011 preseason carries for 56 yds, 6.9 ypc, Long 19 yds.
Notice that Tim continued leading ALL Bronco runners in Yards per Carry production.
================

So just go ahead and flush this turd NOW, and try and get Lucky your next time around.....
(but whatever you do, don't compare what lucky has done (Records, stats or championships) in the LAC 10, with what da turd did in the 5x BCS-NC SEC) ^5

Eldorado
09-19-2011, 09:54 AM
This is just ****ing spam at this point.

LRtagger
09-19-2011, 09:58 AM

God Orton sucks.

Dalton outclassed Orton? Dalton just had the exact same type of Game Orton has had numerous times over the past 2+ years.

Tons of passing yards late, HORRID on 3rd downs (they were 1-11 on 3rd downs and 0-2 on 4th downs), locked onto his #1 receiver nearly every play (AJ Green had 10 catches, the next highest was Simpson who had 4), and lost the game.

This is the same crap Orton has been doing for the last 20 games and has been getting hammered for it...now the opposing QB does the same, Orton plays a decent game, we win, and Orton gets outclassed. Ha!

AlphaSeirra
09-19-2011, 10:07 AM

Not at all, BOHICA.

And of course it's TOTALLY unlike the moronic people here constantly rehashing:

Tebow will never be an NFL quality QB. (total stats proven lie in 2010 & 2011 preseason)

Tebow has a WEAK arm. (longest Bronco pass completion in the preseason at 43 yds)

Tebow is an inaccurate passer. (#1 Rookie QB Rating in 2010, #1 Rated Bronco QB in the 2011 preseason)

Luck instead of Tebow.

But I notice that YOU never call any of that TOTAL BS spam do ya?
Being the TOTALLY unbiased (about Tim) poster that you always are.....:nutkick

Kaylore
09-19-2011, 10:23 AM

I agree. He and Agamemnon are basically spam bots except they don't have the poor Chinese hacker excuse.

Dedhed
09-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Listening to the announcers shove their agenda is laughable. I watched the Panthers game, and listening to them knob and apologize for Newton was laughable.

It's pretty easy not to make a mistake if you never try anything. That's Orton's MO.

AlphaSeirra
09-19-2011, 10:33 AM
I agree. He and Agamemnon are basically spam bots except they don't have the poor Chinese hacker excuse.

:nutkick

Now, can you guys PLEEEEZE convince the front office to either cut or trade :tebow: as soon as possible....

and a 4321~ to U-2

jhns
09-19-2011, 10:37 AM
His point is if you watch Timbow, his play is terrifically scary. One read and the 'chicken with the head cut off' routine comes out. Or the ball comes out late deep over the middle. Whatever, it's terrifying.

I didn't follow through on the 55% snaps escalator clause for timbow, is it legit? His contract triples if he gets 55% of the snaps this year?

I have no idea what his contract is. The money is never an issue for me.

Dedhed
09-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Was it not him then that threw that TD pass to Decker to win the game???

It was because of him that the Bengals were in the game at any point in the 2nd half.. The defense gives up 3 points in the first half, but the Bengals were still very much in the game because again Orton fails to produce when it matters.

We get the ball back with a chance to ice the game with a couple first down, and....wait for it....3 and out.

Blueflame
09-19-2011, 11:12 AM

Now, can you guys PLEEEEZE convince the front office to either cut or trade :tebow: as soon as possible....

and a 4321~ to U-2

What makes you think any of us fans has either A) access to or B) a scintilla of influence on... the front office?

:haw!:

AlphaSeirra
09-19-2011, 11:17 AM
What makes you think any of us fans has either A) access to or B) a scintilla of influence on... the front office?

:haw!:

Not a thing sweetie. :wave:

Retorical response to total bs is all it was/is. :sunshine:

Eldorado
09-19-2011, 12:10 PM
I have no idea what his contract is. The money is never an issue for me.

Well, it should be. If Timbows contract goes up to 20% of the cap hitting that escalator, and we have no $ for FA's as a result, AND it turns out he really is just mediocre, then you can't trade him (nobody would take that contract) and you have no money for FA's. Even if you cut him next years cap would be ruined. That terrifies me, which is why I keep asking about it.

jhns
09-19-2011, 12:17 PM
Well, it should be. If Timbows contract goes up to 20% of the cap hitting that escalator, and we have no $ for FA's as a result, AND it turns out he really is just mediocre, then you can't trade him (nobody would take that contract) and you have no money for FA's. Even if you cut him next years cap would be ruined. That terrifies me, which is why I keep asking about it.

Well this team isn't in cap trouble so they could still take on that hit. The only real problem in the future would be actual cash Bowlen has after paying him his guaranteed money. If Orton leaves, thats ten million more Bowlen has to spend next season.

Eldorado
09-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Well this team isn't in cap trouble so they could still take on that hit. The only real problem in the future would be actual cash Bowlen has after paying him his guaranteed money. If Orton leaves, thats ten million more Bowlen has to spend next season.

Instead of 9 mil on orton it would be 22 mil on tebow. I'm thinking the one guy tebow can really blame for not starting is his agent.

Now don't get me wrong. If Tebow comes out in camp and clearly outplays orton as he is today, I think they spring for it. But that kind of scratch for a guy who 'might' someday get it? That would be dumb.

jhns
09-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Instead of 9 mil on orton it would be 22 mil on tebow. I'm thinking the one guy tebow can really blame for not starting is his agent.

Now don't get me wrong. If Tebow comes out in camp and clearly outplays orton as he is today, I think they spring for it. But that kind of scratch for a guy who 'might' someday get it? That would be dumb.

I haven't seen that. It is a lot if true.

KevinJames
09-19-2011, 02:09 PM

Im convinced they are not Bronco fans at all just Florida Gator Tim Tebow groupies..

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Listening to the announcers shove their agenda is laughable. I watched the Panthers game, and listening to them knob and apologize for Newton was laughable.

It's pretty easy not to make a mistake if you never try anything. That's Orton's MO.

It's all a conspiracy to keep Tebow down because he's white and Christian!

LOL

Eldorado
09-19-2011, 02:14 PM
I haven't seen that. It is a lot if true.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99817&highlight=mugs

I'm not claiming that it's true. That's why I keep asking about it.

LongDongJohnson
09-19-2011, 02:16 PM
They finally play him and the tebownites are still mad. Come on man.

Agamemnon
09-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Dalton outclassed Orton? Dalton just had the exact same type of Game Orton has had numerous times over the past 2+ years.

Tons of passing yards late, HORRID on 3rd downs (they were 1-11 on 3rd downs and 0-2 on 4th downs), locked onto his #1 receiver nearly every play (AJ Green had 10 catches, the next highest was Simpson who had 4), and lost the game.

This is the same crap Orton has been doing for the last 20 games and has been getting hammered for it...now the opposing QB does the same, Orton plays a decent game, we win, and Orton gets outclassed. Ha!

Orton and Dalton are measured by different standards. I would think the reason why would be obvious.

As far as Orton getting outplayed in this particular game, it's true. Neither QB made plays during clutch time, but Dalton was more productive overall.

Agamemnon
09-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Im convinced they are not Bronco fans at all just Florida Gator Tim Tebow groupies..

There are few things on this board that are more despicable than accusing another poster of not being a Bronco fan because you don't agree with them. Good job being a douche.

I am a Broncos fan, and have been for nearly 30 years. And that is precisely why I want Orton off this team and Tebow to be given a chance. I have a hard time understanding how anyone could want anything else if they really want this team to succeed, but I don't accuse them of not being fans.

McDman
09-19-2011, 04:06 PM
So is it confirmed that Sierra is in fact MacGruder?

Agamemnon
09-19-2011, 04:14 PM

I find the certainty that the QB isn't going to make a play when it matters most far more frightening, but to each their own...

Bronx33
09-19-2011, 04:19 PM
So is it confirmed that Sierra is in fact MacGruder?

Tests are being conducted as we speak.

Spider
09-19-2011, 07:06 PM

yep

broncosteven
09-19-2011, 07:16 PM

and a 4321~ to U-2

Steve Spurrier won a Heisman at Fl also, he didn't work out so well in the NFL either did he?

errand
09-19-2011, 07:18 PM

Well to begin with.....had willis mcgahee not run out of bounds on that third down running play the clock would of went down to the 2 minute warning.... And as far as converting third downs we're converting them at 44 percent clip

errand
09-19-2011, 07:20 PM

Because only a great fan like yourself takes great joy in our team losing

errand
09-19-2011, 07:25 PM

Yes that is why orton averages 8 different receivers catching a pass per game

Punisher
09-19-2011, 07:26 PM
lol What did the guy say when he was notified that Tebag played WR

errand
09-19-2011, 07:30 PM
He was just the emergency WR today and Orton didn't look his way even once staring down every receiver possible and his mechanics and throwing motion gets worse with every game. Two fumbles lost in 2 games because he drops the ball to his waist

On average per game 8 different receivers catch a pass from kyle orton.......

Agamemnon
09-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Yes that is why orton averages 8 different receivers catching a pass per game

You do realize that different players are the primary option on any given play yes?

ZONA
09-20-2011, 01:27 AM
I'm taking everything from Sunday with a grain of salt. Being able to run the ball was nice but when we can do that against a decent defense, then I will start to believe we have improved in that area.

Decent game though considering we were missing so many starters, even if it was against the crappy Bengals. I'm not at all even going to say we are a good team yet, but looks as if we are not the worst team in the NFL. Maybe close to it but not the worst.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-20-2011, 05:43 AM
You do realize that different players are the primary option on any given play yes?

You're claiming that he manages to hit his primary receiver EVERY SINGLE TIME he throws the ball? WOW! Our coaching staff is dreaming up some really creative plays for Orton!

You're neat. Please, go on.

jhns
09-20-2011, 06:02 AM
You're claiming that he manages to hit his primary receiver EVERY SINGLE TIME he throws the ball? WOW! Our coaching staff is dreaming up some really creative plays for Orton!

You're neat. Please, go on.

And moose proves he can't read, again.

AlphaSeirra
09-20-2011, 08:38 AM
Steve Spurrier won a Heisman at Fl also, he didn't work out so well in the NFL either did he?

Irrelevant stupidity, but I'll respond anyway.

Spurrier was buried on the bench behind starter John Brodie for so long that he had lost interest and his edge by the time the finally played him, said so himself.

Now, your job is to explain for all of us how Spurrier with the niners in the 60's, affects Tim and the 2011 Broncos? (crickets)

PS
Spurrier retired from the NFL after 8-9 years as a multi-millionaire, looks like another successful UF grad to me, and he's done pretty well since then.
Coached a college team to a D-1 NC.
The ONLY Heisman winner in NCAA History to coach another Heisman winner.
And he still a college D-1 HBC now, with a membership at Augusta..... :wave:
=====================

Since I'm here, let me see if I can clarify my own position.

As a College football fan (Long time (60's) Gator fan), I have a few favorite NFL teams, but not a particular (MY team) in the NFL. The Broncos have been on my short list since back in the 80's. But like many college fans, I'm usually a bit more interested in how my NFL Gators are doing, than how any particular NFL team is doing. This is especially true early in a season. Why is that you might ask (or maybe not, but I'll show you anyway).

In week one, 5 Gators scored TD's, (WR Caldwell, WR Gaffney, QB Grossman, TE Hernandez, WR Nelson).

In week 2, 26 Gators were active (a teams worth of players). Of the 26, 14 were starters.
ATLANTA FALCONS

LB Mike Peterson- Saw action against the Eagles but failed to record a stat.

BUFFALO BILLS

MLB Andra Davis- Started and notched five tackles.

WR David Nelson- Started and recorded career-highs in receptions (10) and yards (83) and scored a TD. Nelson’s TD came with 14 seconds left in the game and pushed Buffalo to a 38-35 win over Oakland.

When David Nelson changed his verbal commit from ND to UF, Regis Philbin said 'on air' that he had made a terrible mistake that he would long regret. At UF, he got his degree and helped UF win 2 BCS-NC's, while catching the final TD to seal the victory over Okla/Sam Bradford in 2008. (so up yours Regis)

CHICAGO BEARS

FS Major Wright- Earned the start and totaled five tackles.

CINCINNATI BENGALS

WR Andre Caldwell- Caught three passes for 27 yards and one TD.

DE Carlos Dunlap- Registered four tackles in week two.

FS Reggie 'Freakin' Nelson- Started and totaled four tackles and one pass defended.

CLEVELAND BROWNS

CB Joe Haden- Started and recorded five tackles including one for a loss.

DENVER BRONCOS

DE Derrick Harvey- Registered one tackle in week two.

QB Tim Tebow- Saw action for the first time this season (decoy receiver) but did not record a stat.

DT Marcus Thomas- Was not active for week two.

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

DE Jeremy Mincey- Started in week two and added one tackle.

MIAMI DOLPHINS

C Mike Pouncey- Made his second career NFL start at C as a rookie. Mike's twin with the Steelers was the only Pro Bowl rookie on Offense for 2010).

MINNESOTA VIKINGS

WR Percy Harvin- Caught seven passes for 76 yards and had two rushes for 18 yards for 94 total yards.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

DE Jermaine Cunningham- Saw action but did not record a stat.

TE Aaron Hernandez- Recorded the start at TE (2nd season) and caught seven passes for 62 yards and one TD.

LB Brandon Spikes- Saw action against the Chargers and recorded two tackles.

OAKLAND RAIDERS

RG Cooper Carlisle- Earned the start. Carlisle now has 104 career NFL starts.

DE Jarvis Moss- Saw action week two but did not register a stat.

WR Louis Murphy- Not active week two (injured).

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

WR Riley Cooper- Saw action but failed to record a stat vs. the Falcons

P Chas Henry- Had four punts for an average of 44.8 yards with a long of 52 and landed two inside the 20 yard line. * Chas was UF's 2010 Ray Guy Award winner.

* UF FG/KO kicker Caleb Sturgis was just named the Lou Groza Award "Star of the Week" going 4 of 4 on FG's including a 51 yarder against Tenn. He's 9 of 9 on the season so far. His career long is 56 yards.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

OL Marcus Gilbert- Made his first career NFL start week two

C Maurkice Pouncey- Made his 18th consecutive regular season start at C, (Pro Bowler as a rookie).

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

DT Ray McDonald- Earned the start and recorded one tackle, one sack and two QB hurries.

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

RB Earnest Graham- Had three rushes for 18 yards and caught five passes for 21 yards

WASHINGTON REDSKINS

QB Rex Grossman- Started and threw for 2 TD's, 2 Int's with 291 yards on 25-for-43 passing for another win.

WR Jabar Gaffney- Started at WR and was the recipient of five passes for 62 yards. He was 2nd in catches, behind only Lloyd in 2010, so Fox traded him away,,,, cause the Broncos didn't need another 'quality' WR,,,, or did they?

BTW, my college Gators have started their season at 3-0, 1-0 SEC with a current 15/120 D-1 ranking.

So I freely admit that I'm more of a Gator fan, than I'll ever be a Broncos fan. So freakin' what? It changes nothing of relevance concerning my opinions. :sunshine:

Eldorado
09-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Creepy.

KevinJames
AlphaSierra Translation to their last post

"Im a Gators fan not a true Broncos fan and I am member of a Tebow cult group and were on tebow's nutsssssssssssss"

ROFL!

TailgateNut
Deep fried gator tastes good.

TailgateNut
09-20-2011, 08:52 AM
AlphaSierra Translation to their last post

"Im a Gators fan not a true Broncos fan and I am member of a Tebow cult group and were on tebow's nutsssssssssssss"

ROFL!

No need to translate. Macgruders' room-mate wasn't fooling anyone.

AlphaSeirra
09-20-2011, 12:51 PM
No need to translate. Macgruders' room-mate wasn't fooling anyone.

True Broncos Fans = mostly ignorant morons (at least those Tebow haters that post here anyway).

Maybe anyone wishing to open this web site should have to prove that they are Denver residents with their football knowledge limited to Bronco team history, (and a slammed shut mind for anything else).

I never claimed to be a 'True Broncos Fan' to start with,,,, I really wanted to be, (no really) but I scored to high on the IQ test to be admitted to this 'exclusive' club.

You guys run on the motto of; "If you don't have a clue, then attempt to baffel em with BS."

Whereas I just talk about football, HS, College, & Pro, and about the 'people' that I happen to like the best. To bad you twits lack the skills to keep up. :moon:

Eldorado
09-20-2011, 12:55 PM
True Broncos Fans = mostly ignorant morons (at least those Tebow haters that post here anyway).

Maybe anyone wishing to open this web site should have to prove that they are Denver residents with their football knowledge limited to Bronco team history, (and a slammed shut mind for anything else).

I never claimed to be a 'True Broncos Fan' to start with,,,, I really wanted to be, (no really) but I scored to high on the IQ test to be admitted to this 'exclusive' club.

You guys run on the motto of; "If you don't have a clue, then attempt to baffel em with BS."

Whereas I just talk about football, HS, College, & Pro, and about the 'people' that I happen to like the best. To bad you twits lack the skills to keep up. :moon:

lulz.

"You gotta be a stupid mutha ****a to get fired on yo' day off!"

Eldorado
09-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Oh, and:

*too

Blueflame
09-20-2011, 01:37 PM
Oh, and:

*too

What I noticed first is the correct spelling of "Sierra" is "i-before-e" not "e-before-i"... Ha!

broncosteven
09-20-2011, 02:13 PM
Irrelevant stupidity, but I'll respond anyway.
So I freely admit that I'm more of a Gator fan, than I'll ever be a Broncos fan. So freakin' what? It changes nothing of relevance concerning my opinions. :sunshine:

The above is all I read.

Go find a Gator's board and talk Gator football.

My point is that no matter how great a guy maybe in college (where they get to beat up on teams like Northern IL at least 5 times a year) doesn't mean he will be any good at the NFL level.

BTW nothing you posted changed any of my opinions either so go find Swapgas.com and post your Timbo love.

TailgateNut
09-20-2011, 04:09 PM
What I noticed first is the correct spelling of "Sierra" is "i-before-e" not "e-before-i"... Ha!

You "baffel" him.Hilarious!

McDman
09-20-2011, 05:27 PM

Wow, I just noticed that.

I'm sure he'll have some far fetched reason for it being spelled that way.

Maximus
09-20-2011, 06:10 PM

This is a damn shame… People like you are ruining the experience here for the real donk fans. Your constant droning on and on about tebow and just silly assessments about how poorly Orton is playing are tiring even for me a Raiders fan. Now, before you go on some bull**** diatribe about me being a troll. Take a look at my join date. I am a Longtime member of the site. I consider a person like you to be a troll because you **** up the site for good fans, who have real interesting opinions about the team.

At some point, saying the same thing over and over becomes just like spam. it is apparent to me that you really do not know squat about football. Matter of fact, most of the anti-Orton crowd seem to fit in that same category. All the reports and all the professional assessments of that little puke (TEBLOWS) conclude that he is not ready to play on the NFL level.

If you take a look at his mechanics and his footwork you will see a quarterback that is a complete mess. The reason that he tucks and runs all the time is because he screws up the timing of the offense with his ****ty footwork. When you combine bad footwork and a slow release you're looking at disaster. The coaches front office and professional media types can see this very clearly. Anyone that is not affiliated with the Broncos or their organization can see it too.

Hoping for a high ankle sprain or something so that Teblows can get on the field... I can't wait for the meltdown that would result!

Maximus
09-20-2011, 06:21 PM
I'm pretty sure that Bowlen , Fox, Elway and Co are conspiring against the Denver Broncos by not playing tebow. It's a conspiracy! Gaffney is writing a book about it as we speak.

Orton ****ed the plan up with the win on sunday.

This stuff is pathetic... The other silly line of thought is fans thinking that owners will actually listen to fan threats of not attending games. Sure the concessions will be less. However, as long as there is revenue-sharing owners are not really going to feel the pressure of a few thousand fans not attending games.

The Raiders have some of the worst attendance ever. I wonder if any of the fans here actually think about how Al Davis survives with such poor attendance??? It is because of revenue-sharing! Pat Bowlen could care less about a few disgruntled fans because he will be compensated for the loss of revenue.

OABB
09-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Because only a great fan like yourself takes great joy in our team losing

i hate losing. because I am a REAL fan. REAL fans want to win. THIS is why I dont like Ortin as our QB.

He is a loser.

why do you want a loser as our qb? why do you hate the broncos so much?

Maximus
09-20-2011, 06:26 PM
your the worst kind of fan a team can have ...you and the Raiders deserve each other

We don't like fans like him!

OABB
09-20-2011, 06:30 PM

what if we armed him? would that help?

errand
09-20-2011, 06:34 PM

Your the clown who says he just stares down the first option ....

Maximus
09-20-2011, 06:37 PM
what if we armed him? would that help?

Nope it wouldn't help... that would just make him a whiner with a weapon!

broncosteven
09-20-2011, 08:13 PM
This is a damn shame… People like you are ruining the experience here for the real donk fans. Your constant droning on and on about tebow and just silly assessments about how poorly Orton is playing are tiring even for me a Raiders fan. Now, before you go on some bull**** diatribe about me being a troll. Take a look at my join date. I am a Longtime member of the site. I consider a person like you to be a troll because you **** up the site for good fans, who have real interesting opinions about the team.

REP, I can't agree with you more.

Spider
09-20-2011, 11:24 PM

LOL I offer to slap hell out of him a few days ago

Spider
09-20-2011, 11:27 PM

At some point, saying the same thing over and over becomes just like spam. it is apparent to me that you really do not know squat about football. Matter of fact, most of the anti-Orton crowd seem to fit in that same category. All the reports and all the professional assessments of that little puke (TEBLOWS) conclude that he is not ready to play on the NFL level.

If you take a look at his mechanics and his footwork you will see a quarterback that is a complete mess. The reason that he tucks and runs all the time is because he screws up the timing of the offense with his ****ty footwork. When you combine bad footwork and a slow release you're looking at disaster. The coaches front office and professional media types can see this very clearly. Anyone that is not affiliated with the Broncos or their organization can see it too.

Hoping for a high ankle sprain or something so that Teblows can get on the field... I can't wait for the meltdown that would result!
^5

TheDave
09-20-2011, 11:53 PM

It's never a good sign when raider fan is the voice of reason... Well said, Rep!

TailgateNut
09-21-2011, 07:23 AM
Nope it wouldn't help... that would just make him a whiner with a weapon!

You beat me to it. I have the clown on ignore, but after seeing him quoted I was going to reply "Armed with what?....A Bible?"

TailgateNut
09-21-2011, 07:24 AM
It's never a good sign when raider fan is the voice of reason... Well said, Rep!

No doubt. RaiderFan>Tebonite.

jhns
09-21-2011, 07:29 AM
No doubt. RaiderFan>Tebonite.

A raider fan likes raider fans? No way!

OABB
09-21-2011, 07:29 AM
You beat me to it. I have the clown on ignore, but after seeing him quoted I was going to reply "Armed with what?....A Bible?"

do you have comedy on ignore too?

Rohirrim
09-21-2011, 07:57 AM

:notworthy

(Raiders still suck ;D)

BMF Bronco
09-21-2011, 09:39 AM
I thought his throw to willis out of bounds was a nice tight spiral. He had good fundamentals too.

God Orton sucks.

No, Cassius Vaughn got outclassed by TWO rookies in that game!

Orton didn't play well, but he played better in this game than in many from the past. The guy just needs to have more pocket awareness and get rid of the costly fumbles when we're in a good postition, two weeks in a row now. But overall, he definitely didn't lose this game for us. There just may be something to this whole runing game thing. (novel concept eh?)

AlphaSeirra
09-21-2011, 10:45 AM
The above is all I read.

Go find a Gator's board and talk Gator football.

My point is that no matter how great a guy maybe in college
(where they get to beat up on teams like Northern IL at least 5 times a year)
doesn't mean he will be any good at the NFL level.

BTW nothing you posted changed any of my opinions either so go find Swapgas.com and post your Timbo love.

Another prime example of the TOTAL IGORANCE (or just plain lies) that is so prevalent here among
the 'so-called' and 'self-proclaimed -- 'true' Bronco fans.

Tebow's Sr class set the All Time SEC W/L record going 48 - 7 in their 4 years at UF.
broncosteven-twit -- "(where they get to beat up on teams like Northern IL at least 5 times a year)"

Sorry, UF/Tebow played the All Time Strongest Strength of Schedule in NCAA History over a 4 year span, from 06 to 09.

Of the 55 opponents played, 40 of them were Bowl teams.
For you slow thinker types, that's an average of 10 FREAKIN' BOWL QUALITY OPPONENTS per year.
This ain't a neutered lame (ND) fan that your attempting to talk smack to here.

Both of UF's (06-08) NC opponents were #1 Ranked going into the BCS-NC games,
and both teams had that years Heisman winning QB's (T.Smith & S.Bradford).

2009 - Sugar Bowl UF 51 - 24 Cincinnati (Cincy was the Undefeated 12-0 Big East Champ)
* Tebow set All Time Sugar Bowl passing and total offense records in that game.

2008 - Miami, FL BCS-NC - UF 24 - 14 #1 Ranked Oklahoma w/Heisman QB Sam Bradford
(OK had Set the NCAA regular season scoring record with 702 pts, 54 pts/gm).

UF held OK/Bradford to 40 FREAKIN' pts below their pts/gm average.
That's important because UF only had the #3 SEC defense that season, which shows you the
kind of SEC defenses that Tebow had to play against, plus UF's finishes each season against ACC FSU.
BTW, ole Lucky generates his stats against LAC 10 competition, and Tebow's are still VASTLY better than ole Lucky's. :P

2006 - Glendale, AZ BCS-NC - UF 41 - 14 #1 Ranked tOSU w/Heisman QB Troy Smith

UF's in Conference Competition - SEC 5 - 0 in the last 5 BCS-NC Games! (An All Time NCAA Record)
No other conference has done it more than 3 times.
And the SEC did it with 4 different teams, not a USC type that owned the LAC 10.

The SEC has produced 3 of the last 5 Heisman winners, and UF/Tebow beat the other 2 winners
(pretenders) in the 06 & 08 NC games.
=================

Now, if you haven't noticed, at this point I'm hoping that Denver will now either trade or cut Tim,,,,
so that Denver can continue with their recent winning ways unhinderd by Tebow or the 'knowledgable' Gator fans.....
(btw, how'd trading away Gator Gaffney work out for ya)?
How'd it work out for the 2-0 Skins?
Oh BTW, Shannahan, Grossman, & Gaffney are all former Gators.

And as long as this is an 'OPEN' board, I'll post where and when I want to (with the Mods permission).
Now, go slap your girlfriend/boyfriend and/or kick the dog, cause attempting to 'tell me' what to do is a lost cause.
But then, I'm guessing that you're getting used to 'lost' causes now days.... :welcome:

PS
The Starting QB job will be determined by a 'FAIR' QB competition for the 2011 season.

Tebow QB Rating = 108
Orton QB Rating = 104
Quinn QB Rating = 69
Everything seems completely fair to me..... :spit:

bendog
09-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Go Away and route for Miami. Tim's not gonna go gay for you. There's nothing here for you

TailgateNut
09-21-2011, 11:20 AM
Go Away and route for Miami. Tim's not gonna go gay for you. There's nothing here for you

It's like a ****ing plague. His 12 apostles, if you will.

TimBow, please go away and take your entourage with you.

TheDave
09-21-2011, 11:21 AM
Another prime example of the TOTAL IGORANCE (or just plain lies) that is so prevalent here among
the 'so-called' and 'self-proclaimed -- 'true' Bronco fans.

Tebow's Sr class set the All Time SEC W/L record going 48 - 7 in their 4 years at UF.
...Blah, Blah, TEBOW!!!, Blah,Blah, Blah, TEBOW!!!, Blah,Blah, TEBOW!!!, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, TEBOW!!!, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, TEBOW!!!, Blah, Blah, Blah, TEBOW!!!, Blah, Blah, Blah, TEBOW!!!, Blah,Blah, TEBOW!!!, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, TEBOW!!!, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, TEBOW!!!, Blah.... :spit:

Usually, I keep my mouth shut about these type of things... BUT...

Mods?...How much longer are we going to have to deal with this idiot?

AlphaSeirra
09-21-2011, 11:27 AM
This is a damn shame…
Now, before you go on some bull**** diatribe about me being a troll. Take a look at my join date.
I am a Longtime member of the site.
I consider a person like you to be a troll because you **** up the site for good fans,
who have real interesting opinions about the team.
(what a crock - AS)

At some point, saying the same thing over and over becomes just like spam.
it is apparent to me that you really do not know squat about football.

All the reports and all the professional assessments of that little puke (TEBLOWS)
conclude that he is not ready to play on the NFL level.

(Tebow 108 - Orton 104 - Quinn 69, so I can see what you/they really know - AS)

If you take a look at his mechanics and his footwork you will see a quarterback that is a complete mess.
(yeah, whatever you do, don't just look at the results of his play, #7 in NFL in pts/gm in 2010 at 25 pts/gm - AS)

The reason that he tucks and runs all the time is because he screws up the timing of the offense with his ****ty footwork.
(5.3 ypc with 6 TD's in 2010 -- 6.9 ypc in 2011 preseason)
When you combine bad footwork and a slow release you're looking at disaster.
(no, you're looking at the 2010 Rookie QB with the HIGHEST NFL PASSER RATING & The 2011 Bronco with the highest rating- AS)

The coaches front office and professional media types can see this very clearly.
Anyone that is not affiliated with the Broncos or their organization can see it too.
(so cut the bum and see who gets in line across the NFL to sign him -- AS)

Proving that the lies-stupitity-ignorance is not just limited to the 'true' Bronco fans here.... :notworthy

TailgateNut
09-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Proving that the lies-stupitity-ignorance is not just limited to the 'true' Bronco fans here.... :notworthy

I think we should organize a fund drive to put up a Billboard which states: "Please ditch the Gator and the GatorFans, both are absolutely useless to the success of the Broncos".

AlphaSeirra
09-21-2011, 11:40 AM

Maybe the Mods can see that I've just answered the FREAKIN' STUPID questions and countered
the many LYING BS claims by using the stats that are generated by Tim's actual performance.

Stop making stupid comments & claims and/or lying & misrepresenting the truth about Tim's 'on the field' results,,,,
and I'd be left with nothing to counter. (you moron) :welcome:

Your type would rather 'censor the facts/truth' than attempt to respond with anything more than your own ranting bs. :P

AlphaSeirra
09-21-2011, 11:45 AM
I think we should organize a fund drive to put up a Billboard which states: "Please ditch the Gator and the GatorFans, both are absolutely useless to the success of the Broncos".

And where would you like me to send my own contributing to. :thumbsup:

I never wanted Tim to go to any liar/loser team to start with.
I guess that I didn't know just how much the Broncos (Owner/staff/coaches) and their 'true' fans
had changed in recent years.

Very sad imoho, but then, those posting here are a VERY small sample of what a 'real' Bronco fan is,,,,
as opposed to those who only claim to be 'true' Donks.... 8')

GreatBronco16
09-21-2011, 11:46 AM

LOL

Please mods, ban him, palease.............

Eldorado
09-21-2011, 11:48 AM
And where would you like me to send my own contributing to. :thumbsup:

I never wanted Tim to go to any liar/loser team to start with.
I guess that I didn't know just how much the Broncos (Owner/staff/coaches) and their 'true' fans
had changed in recent years.

Very sad imoho, but then, those posting here are a VERY small sample of what a 'real' Bronco fan is,,,,
as opposed to those who only claim to be 'true' Donks.... 8')

You suck....nohomo.

AlphaSeirra
09-21-2011, 12:04 PM
You suck....nohomo.

No, I'm just not as STU-PID as a few of you always are,,,,,
and that very fact seems to really annoy you twits to near total distraction.

Tough nuggies bubba.... :P

Here, let me help you guys further with a little ole time advice:

If you find yourself in a hole,,, then it's best to just STOP digging.... :wiggle:

AlphaSeirra
09-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by Blueflame
What I noticed first is the correct spelling of "Sierra" is "i-before-e" not "e-before-i"...

Wow, I just noticed that.

I'm sure he'll have some far fetched reason for it being spelled that way.

Occasional small error dyslexia and/or the occasional typo doesn't really need any in-depth explanations.

However, your own INTENT in making that type of nasty comment tells me quite a lot about you.... :pity:

Eldorado
09-21-2011, 12:30 PM
you're the one calling people stupid, MacGruder.

GreatBronco16
09-21-2011, 12:40 PM

:thumbsup:

"You gotta be a stupid mutha ****a to get fired on yo' day off!"

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

As if you weren't essentially calling him a stupid mutha****.

Pot, Keddle

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-21-2011, 12:52 PM

Pot, Keddle

Keddle, meet kettle.

bendog
09-21-2011, 12:54 PM
btw, alpha sierra guy, I didn't call you gay, because there's nothing wrong with being gay. I did attempt to convey that you have a huge mancrush for Tebow that is probably driven by something other than sexual desire, and you should be hugely embarrased by it.

Eldorado
09-21-2011, 12:56 PM

Pot, Keddle

Are you from the south? Kentucky, maybe?

GreatBronco16
09-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Are you from the south? Kentucky, maybe?

Oh let me try.

Did you eat paint chips as a kid? While living in Missouri maybe?

Man this is sooo much fun.

bendog
09-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Look dammit, neither Kentucky nor Missouri were with us in the War of Northern Aggression.

GreatBronco16
09-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Look dammit, neither Kentucky nor Missouri were with us in the War of Northern Aggression.

:spit:

Blueflame
09-21-2011, 01:23 PM
Occasional small error dyslexia and/or the occasional typo doesn't really need any in-depth explanations.

However, your own INTENT in making that type of nasty comment tells me quite a lot about you.... :pity:

It's just amusing to me to see a poster go off on other's "stupidity", "idiocy" or "low IQ" ... when that poster has an obvious misspelling in their username.

As for anyone else complaining about AlphaSeirra (sic), I strongly recommend the ignore feature. Your page will appear much shorter if you do.

OrangeSe7en
09-21-2011, 05:08 PM
It's just amusing to me to see a poster go off on other's "stupidity", "idiocy" or "low IQ" ... when that poster has an obvious misspelling in their username.

As for anyone else complaining about AlphaSeirra (sic), I strongly recommend the ignore feature. Your page will appear much shorter if you do.

A lot of typos and misspellings are from carelessness, though--not stupidity.

Broncomutt
09-21-2011, 05:23 PM

No doubt, a much more admirable trait.

Blueflame
09-21-2011, 08:09 PM

Of course. That's a given. Nonetheless... if one has such a typo or misspelling in their username and then opts to openly slam the intelligence/IQ of virtually everyone else in the message board community, they'd best expect to have the spelling error/typo/whatever... pointed out, cause it's going to be.

Perhaps I'm "anal" about spelling, but I noticed that it wasn't spelled right from the first moment I saw (on the index page) "Welcome to our newest member, AlphaSeirra".

(btw.... you do realize that if you're a Broncos fan, AlphaSeirra (sic) called you stupid and an idiot, too, right?)

broncocalijohn
09-21-2011, 11:57 PM
I think when Alpha/MacGruder asks BlueFlame to change the name to its correct spelling, I would gather a guess that the answer would be "NO!". I think the only change (if it could be made) would be to highlight the I and E .

AlphaSeirra
09-23-2011, 08:43 AM

Unlike you, who is always accurate and truthful about Tebow (and me), correct? LOL

AlphaSeirra
09-23-2011, 08:49 AM
btw, alpha sierra guy, I didn't call you gay, because there's nothing wrong with being gay. I did attempt to convey that you have a huge mancrush for Tebow that is probably driven by something other than sexual desire, and you should be hugely embarrased by it.

Defending the abilities of a former Gator, current Bronco player, by a looooong time Gator/Bronco fan is somehow wrong now?

Especially when I'm correct and using the facts/stats to do so?

Little hint: from some people I'd consider what's said an insult.
But from certain morons, I just consider the source..... :nyahdevil

I'm calling you nothing at all,,, I'll let others decide who fits in which category.

AlphaSeirra
09-23-2011, 08:55 AM

Since you have me on ignore (thanks btw), you won't see this, but I'll answer it anyway. I'm so worried about your opinion of me that I didn't even bother to go make any correction to that mis-pelling (oops).

And you're probably accustomed to dealing with 'short' things, if you look anything like you talk/think..... Hilarious!

(one chain yank deserves another where I'm from, it's called raggin' by fishing buddies) jus :clown: 'ing around

AlphaSeirra
09-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Of course. That's a given. Nonetheless... if one has such a typo or misspelling in their username and then opts to openly slam the intelligence/IQ of virtually everyone else in the message board community, they'd best expect to have the spelling error/typo/whatever... pointed out, cause it's going to be.

Perhaps I'm "anal" about spelling, but I noticed that it wasn't spelled right from the first moment I saw (on the index page) "Welcome to our newest member, AlphaSeirra".

(btw.... you do realize that if you're a Broncos fan, AlphaSeirra (sic) called you stupid and an idiot, too, right?)

Sorry, but you're again incorrect (?stupid). I never called 'EVERY' Bronco fan stupid, I was more specific than that. :yayaya:

(but of course you've (not a liar) got me on ignore so you won't see this either, right?)

oubronco
09-23-2011, 09:09 AM

Huh huh huh huh........... you said Anal................ huh huh huh

broncocalijohn
09-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Sorry, but you're again incorrect (?stupid) . I never called 'EVERY' Bronco fan stupid, I was more specific than that. :yayaya:

(but of course you've (not a liar) got me on ignore so you won't see this either, right?)

I thought spelling your username was bad and you would be more careful, then you gave us this beaut (in bold). BTW, Blueflame is a mod and I believe she HAS TO have everyone off of Ignore. That is when I feel bad for the Mods.

Punisher
09-23-2011, 10:22 AM
Great two new dickholes

oubronco
09-23-2011, 11:06 AM
Great two new dickholes

LOL

bendog
09-23-2011, 12:10 PM
man crush

Blueflame
09-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Since you have me on ignore (thanks btw), you won't see this, but I'll answer it anyway. I'm so worried about your opinion of me that I didn't even bother to go make any correction to that mis-pelling (oops).

And you're probably accustomed to dealing with 'short' things, if you look anything like you talk/think..... Hilarious!

(one chain yank deserves another where I'm from, it's called raggin' by fishing buddies) jus :clown: 'ing around

Sorry, but you're again incorrect (?stupid). I never called 'EVERY' Bronco fan stupid, I was more specific than that.

Actually, it's you who is incorrect. What I said was that I recommend the "ignore" feature to other posters who don't like seeing your posts and asked for you to be banned. I never once said I was going to put you on ignore (I don't use ignore because I'm a forum moderator and everyone but the noobs knows that.) The misspelling in your username? You'd need assistance to fix that. It's not something that you can just go into user CP and fix yourself.

Reading comprehension is a nice skill to have.

bendog
09-23-2011, 12:33 PM
You can't ban him. We all have total a-holes at our jobs who make our lives harder by virtue of their stupidity, arrogance and general don't give a f attitude. He's great therapy.

Blueflame
09-23-2011, 12:40 PM
You can't ban him. We all have total a-holes at our jobs who make our lives harder by virtue of their stupidity, arrogance and general don't give a f attitude. He's great therapy.

Well... unless he earns a ban by breaking forum rules or something, but that hasn't happened, so there would be no justification for any sanctions. :)