PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs have died.

Yoda
09-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Chiefs have just fallen into oblivion. They just fell off the face of the Earth. Total meltdown. You almost feel sorry for those hicks......almost.

broncofan2438
09-18-2011, 05:21 PM
It's almost like everyone sucks for luck

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 05:22 PM
It's almost like everyone sucks for luck

No one is sucking for Luck like the Chiefs are right now. The race isn't going even be close at this rate.

SoCalBronco
09-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Yeah, I'm kind of worried about that. Bob's already partying like the Chiefs have locked up Luck and at this rate, they are approaching that status. They aren't even remotely competitive in these games.

stopgap
09-18-2011, 05:24 PM
After tailgating with some hardcore Chiefs fans, they aren't all that bad.

They used to bring their RV's to old Mile high and invited us to their beer and food. Now those where good fans.

This Bob Informer guy I can't figure out.

Doggcow
09-18-2011, 05:25 PM
The Chiefs would get murdered by the 0-16 Lions.

Doggcow
09-18-2011, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I'm kind of worried about that. Bob's already partying like the Chiefs have locked up Luck and at this rate, they are approaching that status. They aren't even remotely competitive in these games.

They were.

Right before kickoff.

GoBroncos DownUnder
09-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Anyone thought about the possibility of the:

0 and 16 - Kansas City Chiefs!!! ;)

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 05:28 PM

And they haven't even played truly good teams yet...

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 05:28 PM

After today? I think we all are...

ol#7
09-18-2011, 05:29 PM
If I am Andrew Luck, I would be worried about a carrer ending by association injury. Just being in the same conversation as KC is an injury risk.

enjolras
09-18-2011, 05:31 PM
I think KC is good enough to win 5-6 games still. I can't imagine that they are THIS bad.

maher_tyler
09-18-2011, 05:32 PM

We would put them at 0-16 to...we play them week 17 @ home..how sweet would that be?? OF course we'd give them there only win..on there way to drafting Luck!

Bronx33
09-18-2011, 05:33 PM
I dont think either luck could help the cheaps

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 05:34 PM
I think KC is good enough to win 5-6 games still. I can't imagine that they are THIS bad.

I'm pretty sure they are. And they keep losing the few good players they have.

GoBroncos DownUnder
09-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Their ONLY touchdown scorer is on IR... BWAHAHA!!

Kaylore
09-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Golf coach fail.

maher_tyler
09-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Golf coach fail.

At this pace, i don't see how he could be the coach past 8 games!

KipCorrington25
No matter how bad they get we'll still end up spliting with them.

Tim
Hilarious!

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6187/6141543015_e38b324200.jpg

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 05:45 PM

So true...

OrangeSe7en
09-18-2011, 05:48 PM
I'm pretty sure they are. And they keep losing the few good players they have.

People need to stop unerestimating Seattle. Theyre also very non-competitive. The thing about Seattle is, you might be able to swing a deal with them if they feel they can get Barkley still.

Kaylore
09-18-2011, 05:54 PM

LOL Yup.

elsid13
09-18-2011, 05:56 PM

And when has Bobo the assclown ever been right with a predication??? Bobo predicating Luck will be Chorf means that KC front office will pass on him for offense tackle.

swaiy
09-18-2011, 05:57 PM
If KC gets the #1 pick, Luck could always go back to school lol. I think eligibility wise, he's a Junior.

Bob's your Information Minister
09-18-2011, 05:58 PM
The draft was so freaking awesome a few years ago when we went 2-14.

Having the FIRST PICK in every round could be spectacular.

Bronx33
09-18-2011, 06:05 PM
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2403/27301bigbuttedit2.jpg

Steve Sewell
09-18-2011, 06:10 PM
After tailgating with some hardcore Chiefs fans, they aren't all that bad.

They used to bring their RV's to old Mile high and invited us to their beer and food. Now those where good fans.

This Bob Informer guy I can't figure out.

I think I will start calling him Bob Informer too!

Kid A
09-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Has any team ever opened the season with 30 pt losses in their first three games? Good SD team coming off a loss...hard to imagine anything else at this point.

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Has any team ever opened the season with 30 pt losses in their first three games?

I'm sure it's happened a few times.

broncosteven
09-18-2011, 07:16 PM

It didn't help back then, what makes you think it would help with a guy who was a golfer as your HC?

broncos-rock
09-18-2011, 07:46 PM
The draft is such a crap shoot! It would be cool however if Luck holds out and not sign with the colts:strong:

Dukes
09-18-2011, 07:51 PM
Hopefully Luck returns to Stanford if KC has the #1 pick.

spdirty
09-18-2011, 07:54 PM
Dont know why we have bronco fans yucking it up and rejoicing over the possibility of a division rival landing the highest rated qb prospect since Elway.

broncosteven
09-18-2011, 07:56 PM
Has any team ever given up 41 points or more for 3 weeks to start a season?

Hoping KFC is the 1st.

colorado jones
09-18-2011, 08:02 PM
For the Chorfs (from TimTebow.com):

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."

Psalm 23:1-6

KCStud
09-18-2011, 08:04 PM
The only games I can see KC having a shot at winning would be @ IND, DEN and MIA. Indy will be the best shot.

KC is incredibly bad mainly bc of the QB. KC ran for 134 yards without Charles today. The OL played above average against an elite DL and Cassel craps the bed.
KC would be enormously better with even an average QB. Cassel is not just bad. He's historically bad.

It would be awesome if we could say next year we will get back Berry, Moeaki, Siler and Charles...and have Luck at QB.

KCStud
09-18-2011, 08:05 PM
Has any team ever given up 41 points or more for 3 weeks to start a season?

Hoping KFC is the 1st.

KC might be the first team to have more turnovers than points scored. Right now they have 10 points and 9 turnovers.

Bronx33
09-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Dont know why we have bronco fans yucking it up and rejoicing over the possibility of a division rival landing the highest rated qb prospect since Elway.

Its all a crap shoot.

Jetmeck
09-18-2011, 08:06 PM
The only games I can see KC having a shot at winning would be @ IND, DEN and MIA. Indy will be the best shot.

KC is incredibly bad mainly bc of the QB. KC ran for 134 yards without Charles today. The OL played above average against an elite DL and Cassel craps the bed.
KC would be enormously better with even an average QB. Cassel is not just bad. He's historically bad.

It would be awesome if we could say next year we will get back Berry, Moeaki, Siler and Charles...and have Luck at QB.

But, But, But its just preseason..............hahahahahaha

Bronx33
09-18-2011, 08:08 PM
The 2 x 4 has spoken!!

banyon
09-18-2011, 08:22 PM

What are you smoking today?

The Tyson Jackson draft?

KCStud
09-18-2011, 08:23 PM
If KC gets the #1 pick, Luck could always go back to school lol. I think eligibility wise, he's a Junior.

He's entering the 2012 Draft.

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2011/7/26/2295551/andrew-luck-all-but-declares-for-2012-nfl-draft

Luck told reporters that he will enter the draft after the season and is "approaching it like such."

"(It) may have been the first time I said it, but I've always thought it," Luck told reporters.

swaiy
09-18-2011, 08:37 PM
He's entering the 2012 Draft.

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2011/7/26/2295551/andrew-luck-all-but-declares-for-2012-nfl-draft

Luck told reporters that he will enter the draft after the season and is "approaching it like such."

"(It) may have been the first time I said it, but I've always thought it," Luck told reporters.

I said, could, as in.. if he wanted to. I didn't say he was going to.

Hercules Rockefeller
09-18-2011, 08:43 PM

Because he's not?

SoCalBronco
09-18-2011, 08:46 PM

The Tyson Jackson draft?

Heh.

GoChiefs once told us Tyson Jackson would be another Richard Seymour.

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 08:47 PM
KC might be the first team to have more turnovers than points scored. Right now they have 10 points and 9 turnovers.

Ouch.

09-18-2011, 08:50 PM

The Tyson Jackson draft?

Sorry, I meant 4-12.

The 08 draft was a thing of beauty.

banyon
09-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Sorry, I meant 4-12.

Actually the Ravens' draft kicks our tail.

KCStud
09-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Sorry, I meant 4-12.

It was a good draft, but should have been better from the top. Without Charles this class is full of big name guys who didn't live up to their draft status.

KCStud
09-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Actually the Ravens' draft kicks our tail.

So did the Falcons.

09-18-2011, 09:31 PM
http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/lions/toddlol.gif

Rolandftw
09-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Still think KC beats Minnesota at home and Indianapolis on the road. And probably Denver at home, unfortunately.

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Still think KC beats Minnesota at home and Indianapolis on the road. And probably Denver at home, unfortunately.

The only one I agree with is Denver. I really won't be surprised if the Chiefs go 1-15 and their one win is against us.

09-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Without Charles? And now Hali probably being hurt?

No way.

Charles IS the offense. The guy had 1900 yards last year.

KCStud
09-18-2011, 09:58 PM

I don't see it. Vikings have so much talent. Their DL is gonna stop the run and our offense won't be able to do anything.

SoCalBronco
09-18-2011, 10:00 PM
I don't see it. Vikings have so much talent. Their DL is gonna stop the run and our offense won't be able to do anything.

The Vikings also have McNabb who is probably the only QB in the NFL worse than Cassell.

boltaneer
09-18-2011, 10:01 PM
The Chiefs will find a way to screw this up as well. They'll wind up with the second pick or something.

KCStud
09-18-2011, 10:08 PM
The Vikings also have McNabb who is probably the only QB in the NFL worse than Cassell.

At this pace I don't think McNabb is going to throw much. I don't see us stopping AD.

colonelbeef
09-18-2011, 10:11 PM
It's like they are the last football organization on the planet to realize that Belichick staffers win because they coach for Belichick and Brady.

How many organizational abortions must we see off of that tree before it becomes apparent?

Matt Cassell and Kyle Orton are viable QBs! Todd Haley and Josh McDaniels are geniuses!

Sincerely,

Fail

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 10:27 PM

The Vikings have scored almost four times as many points as the Chiefs so far. Just saying.

ward63
09-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Colts, Seahawks and Chiefs all have a shot for Luck, b/c they are HORRIBLE!

KCStud
09-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Colts, Seahawks and Chiefs all have a shot for Luck, b/c they are HORRIBLE!

Seahawks have winnable games at home against the Niners, Bengals, Rams and Browns.
Colts have winnable games twice against the Jags, Chiefs and Panthers.
Chiefs have winnable games against the Colts, Phins and Broncos.

Should be a fun race.

Rolandftw
09-18-2011, 10:41 PM
KC's had a couple good first half's from a yardage standpoint. They've just self destructed with penalties and turnovers. They clean that up and they'll find ways to beat mediocre teams.

It is funny that I spent some of the preseason trying to convince Chief fans that they had problems and might not win as many games as they thought; now, I'm trying to convince them that they will win more games then they expect. Haha.

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 10:42 PM
Seahawks have winnable games at home against the Niners, Bengals, Rams and Browns.
Colts have winnable games twice against the Jags, Chiefs and Panthers.
Chiefs have winnable games against the Colts, Phins and Broncos.

Should be a fun race.

"Fun" isn't the word I would use if I was a Chiefs fan, but okay.

Rolandftw
09-18-2011, 10:43 PM
It's like they are the last football organization on the planet to realize that Belichick staffers win because they coach for Belichick and Brady.

How many organizational abortions must we see off of that tree before it becomes apparent?

Matt Cassell and Kyle Orton are viable QBs! Todd Haley and Josh McDaniels are geniuses!

Sincerely,

Fail

This. I felt a few seasons ago, that neither Haley nor McDaniels would outlive their contract. Seems like a guarantee at this point.

Agamemnon
09-18-2011, 10:43 PM
KC's had a couple good first half's from a yardage standpoint. They've just self destructed with penalties and turnovers. They clean that up and they'll find ways to beat mediocre teams.

It is funny that I spent some of the preseason trying to convince Chief fans that they had problems and might not win as many games as they thought; now, I'm trying to convince them that they will win more games then they expect. Haha.

No one's buying what you are selling I'm afraid. You might have a point if they hadn't lost most of their best players for the season as well.

boltaneer
09-18-2011, 11:20 PM
The Chiefs are one of the worst football teams I've ever seen right now. They'd be getting their butt kicked by most college teams.

0-16 sure seems like a strong possibility but I think they somehow get their act together and win a couple of games along the way.

easymobee
09-19-2011, 01:36 AM
Chiefs have been outscored 150 to 27 in their last 4 games. Thats equivalent to 21 tds and a fg vs 9 fgs.

I just wish that a kijana carter or jeff george were waiting on the other side of the curtain for them next year and not Luck.

Knowing kc though theyll screw it up. Start 1-12 before getting hot for a season ending 3 game win streak.

Itll be nice to see todd haleys head explode sometime in the next month though. Not many handshakes in his future.

Crushaholic
09-19-2011, 02:11 AM
The Chiefs have a lot of problems, but Cassel isn't one of them. I don't even see them taking Luck if they get the first pick...

UberBroncoMan
09-19-2011, 02:26 AM
The Chiefs have a lot of problems, but Cassel isn't one of them. I don't even see them taking Luck if they get the first pick...

They'd make an absolutely insane bounty trading down. Then they can just pick up Landry, if they need a QB.

easymobee
09-19-2011, 05:19 AM
Cassel is a huge problem. He has played 2 full games this year and passed for 253 yards. Against Buffalo he competed 22 passes for 119 yards. That is a good line if you are Cedric Benson on the ground.

He passed for less than 150 per game going back into last years final two games.

Chief fans hate him and cant wait to toss him into their "backed up a hof qb" scrap heap next to Deberg. Grbac. Bono. Collins. And Huard.

Chiefs wouldnt pass on Luck. Hes seen as too much of a surefire star and kc has never drafted and developed a good qb in their teams history. The closest theyve ever come is i walking away with Blackledge in 84. Their fans would literally lynch Pioli if they passed.

Mediator12
09-19-2011, 06:06 AM
The Chiefs are who I thought they were ;D

strafen
09-19-2011, 06:07 AM

Sincerely,

Fail

Has there been a player from New England that has worked out somewhere else?
I know we gotten ****ed big time by scrubs signed from NE.
Matt Cassell was probably the biggest rip-off of them all. Wow! that guy is flat out worthless!

Mediator12
09-19-2011, 06:36 AM
Has there been a player from New England that has worked out somewhere else?
I know we gotten ****ed big time by scrubs signed from NE.
Matt Cassell was probably the biggest rip-off of them all. Wow! that guy is flat out worthless!

People forget just how good their OL is. Tom Brady has DAYS to get the ball out and they run block very effectively despite having any true talent at RB. There is a reason why Cassel was so succesful under center and without Brady. That OL plays way better than the sum of its parts and it has really good parts as well ;D

Conversely, their DL is always physical and they can produce a solid pass rush. The back end is nowhere near as good as the front seven, but the Front seven makes up for the average play of the back end.

That team wins with superior Line play and have a Great HOF QB to boot. Add that together, and that is WHY NE pounds the crap out of average teams and beats teams like the Jets more often than not. They win the battle at the LOS on both sides or at least hold their own. You do that every game and you will win a lot more than you lose.

Peoples Champ
09-19-2011, 07:18 AM
it sux that jamal charles and berry are hurt. Because chiefs fans will use that as an excuse for the crappy season. The truth is that they were bad before those guys were hurt, now they will be really bad. They were getting spanked by Buffalo before berry went out, they were getting spanked by detroit before Charles went out. But now its an excuse for them.

Smiling Assassin27
09-19-2011, 08:50 AM
Speaking of Detroit, they remind me an awful lot of the Cowboys when Aikman, Irvin, and Emmitt were pups. Scheffler just might be the next jay novacek too.

Tombstone RJ
09-19-2011, 09:04 AM

Hopefully the chefs will do just enough to get the #2 or #3 pick... C'mon Cassel, do just enough to save your job!!

EmpireOrange
09-19-2011, 09:16 AM
Its all a crap shoot.

Luck's not a crap shoot, very few players have come long with skills that naturally translate to the NFL. He father ran NFL Europe for facksakes. Iím sure next April he will be the second player in history to have a 100% draft grade, next to Elway. Barring injury, he will be pretty, pretty, pretty good.

In preparation for Luck's arrival in KC Denver needs the following:

1) Dominating DTs
2) Consistent, durable, edge rushers
3) Hard-nose, tough running back(s)

and stat!

Smiling Assassin27
09-19-2011, 09:42 AM
He father ran NFL Europe for facksakes

This guy was the NFL's all time leading rusher. Your logic would say that his son should be a top flite running back, no?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Dj-jtF1TLsc/SeAAzCOIOhI/AAAAAAAAABA/D3aPnAZ2R9w/S600/WalterPayton.jpg

Alas, he wasn't.

Rock Chalk
09-19-2011, 09:45 AM
Cassel is a huge problem. He has played 2 full games this year and passed for 253 yards. Against Buffalo he competed 22 passes for 119 yards. That is a good line if you are Cedric Benson on the ground.

He passed for less than 150 per game going back into last years final two games.

Chief fans hate him and cant wait to toss him into their "backed up a hof qb" scrap heap next to Deberg. Grbac. Bono. Collins. And Huard.

Chiefs wouldnt pass on Luck. Hes seen as too much of a surefire star and kc has never drafted and developed a good qb in their teams history. The closest theyve ever come is i walking away with Blackledge in 84. Their fans would literally lynch Pioli if they passed.

Being as the situation with college realignment Ive been spending a lot of time on a Jayhawk board. Anyway, most of those guys root for the Chiefs and they are full tilt on the Suck for Luck bandwagon.

EmpireOrange
09-19-2011, 10:58 AM
This guy was the NFL's all time leading rusher. Your logic would say that his son should be a top flite running back, no?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Dj-jtF1TLsc/SeAAzCOIOhI/AAAAAAAAABA/D3aPnAZ2R9w/S600/WalterPayton.jpg

Alas, he wasn't.

Not the same thing. QB's are different in that a great QB on each level doesnít mean he will success at the next level because the position is dramatically different at each level. In fact a great college QB has a higher NFL failure rate than not. Thatís the difference. Luck's game, from the very beginning has been molded to play QB in the NFL - Not a college scholarship, or to be a college great; but to play in the NFL. The closest example would be the Mannings. Luck's dad, a former NFL QB himself, was in charge of the closest thing the NFL has ever had in terms of a minor league. NFL Europe's only reason for existing was to take college players and make them NFL players. Luck's game, tho dominating in college, has been bred ready-made for the NFL. Even Elway's game was as polished as this kid's.

Tom G
09-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Hopefully the chefs will do just enough to get the #2 or #3 pick... C'mon Cassel, do just enough to save your job!!

Maybe we can help by throwing our two games vs the Chiefs!

Nah. Bad idea Tom.

Agamemnon
09-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Not the same thing. QB's are different in that a great QB on each level doesnít mean he will success at the next level because the position is dramatically different at each level. In fact a great college QB has a higher NFL failure rate than not. Thatís the difference. Luck's game, from the very beginning has been molded to play QB in the NFL - Not a college scholarship, or to be a college great; but to play in the NFL. The closest example would be the Mannings. Luck's dad, a former NFL QB himself, was in charge of the closest thing the NFL has ever had in terms of a minor league. NFL Europe's only reason for existing was to take college players and make them NFL players. Luck's game, tho dominating in college, has been bred ready-made for the NFL. Even Elway's game was as polished as this kid's.

Elway's game wasn't polished at all. I really hope that isn't the standard you are using for NFL readiness.

Bronx33
09-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Luck's not a crap shoot, very few players have come long with skills that naturally translate to the NFL. He father ran NFL Europe for facksakes. Iím sure next April he will be the second player in history to have a 100% draft grade, next to Elway. Barring injury, he will be pretty, pretty, pretty good.

1) Dominating DTs

and stat!

Your not going to obsess over luck like the tebow huggies are ya?

Agamemnon
09-19-2011, 04:27 PM

1) Dominating DTs

and stat!

Err...we need those anyway. Not because KC may get Luck. ::)

HAT
09-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Luck's game, from the very beginning has been molded to play QB in the NFL - Not a college scholarship, or to be a college great; but to play in the NFL. The closest example would be the Mannings.

Or this guy.....

http://www.nflfootballfansite.com/images/fansubmitted/marinavich.jpg

Tim
09-19-2011, 05:03 PM
the chargers are only favored by 15 at home vs the chiefs. I think SD might get their first shutout and put up 50, For fantasy owner's I wouldn't play any SD starters because I think the second team comes in early and delivers the beat down.

broncosteven
09-19-2011, 07:32 PM
the chargers are only favored by 15 at home vs the chiefs. I think SD might get their first shutout and put up 50, For fantasy owner's I wouldn't play any SD starters because I think the second team comes in early and delivers the beat down.

KFC has avg'ed giving up 44 points a game while scoring 5 so shouldn't the line be closer to 39?

LOL

Tim
09-19-2011, 08:24 PM
KFC has avg'ed giving up 44 points a game while scoring 5 so shouldn't the line be closer to 39?

LOL

if they stay within 30 of the chargers that will be a victory for them.

maven
09-19-2011, 08:32 PM

SD off a loss against a potential playoff team. The Chiefs? Yah all in on SD.

Yoda
09-19-2011, 09:01 PM

1) Dominating DTs

and stat!

....and balls....the Chiefs are soft.

DENVERDUI55
09-20-2011, 09:24 AM

So now you can agree I was right all along that preseason does mean something when you look like complete crap and that KC was a paper tiger last year? Wow how fast you changed your tune in 2 weeks.

Peoples Champ
09-20-2011, 10:12 AM
So now you can agree I was right all along that preseason does mean something when you look like complete crap and that KC was a paper tiger last year? Wow how fast you changed your tune in 2 weeks.

we have been trying to tell Chiefs fans that Cassell sucks for awhile now. Their only comback was, "at least he's better then Orton."

Now Chiefs fans agree with the smart broncos fans and understand their QB stinks.

broncosteven
09-20-2011, 10:17 AM
And so Cassells made of sand slips into the sea, eventually

Jetmeck
09-20-2011, 10:25 AM
But, But, But its just preseason..............hahahahahaha

What KCDUD you won't respond to this. You tried every excuse in the book two weeks ago and called me every name you could think of. So whats the deal ? Be a big boy and admit when your wrong.

broncosteven
09-20-2011, 12:21 PM
it sux that jamal charles and berry are hurt. Because chiefs fans will use that as an excuse for the crappy season. The truth is that they were bad before those guys were hurt, now they will be really bad. They were getting spanked by Buffalo before berry went out, they were getting spanked by detroit before Charles went out. But now its an excuse for them.

Giants lost like 8 starters if I remember the ESPN graphic they showed last night, they lost 4 total and 3 starters out of their secondary, 3 for the season. THeir best pass rusher is hurt but they still find a way to win a game they should.

KFC loses 3 guys and the house of cards falls in.

Peoples Champ
09-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Giants lost like 8 starters if I remember the ESPN graphic they showed last night, they lost 4 total and 3 starters out of their secondary, 3 for the season. THeir best pass rusher is hurt but they still find a way to win a game they should.

I agree, Thats what i am trying to tell the chiefs fan here at my work. Everyone has injuries. The chiefs were bad before, and now really bad.

Crushaholic
09-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Being as the situation with college realignment Ive been spending a lot of time on a Jayhawk board. Anyway, most of those guys root for the Chiefs and they are full tilt on the Suck for Luck bandwagon.

That tells me that they didn't even watch their own game. Cassel made SOME bad throws, but most of it was idiot receivers who can't catch...

bendog
09-20-2011, 01:18 PM
That tells me that they didn't even watch their own game. Cassel made SOME bad throws, but most of it was idiot receivers who can't catch...

yeah, but with the chefs passing game its sort of like "oh crap, we gotta pass now, and something bad could happen...."

Kaylore
09-20-2011, 01:42 PM

Let's also not forget they've been completely killed by the Lions and the Bills. And while both are better this year than people think, Eric Berry and Jamal Charles aren't going to close the 40 point gap they lost by in any serious manner. At least not enough to make it less of a beat down. I mean Charles played in their first blowout loss at home. I don't think at the end of that game anyone was honestly thinking "Berry plays the whole game and we're in this."

broncocalijohn
09-20-2011, 01:46 PM
yeah, but with the chefs passing game its sort of like "oh crap, we gotta pass now, and something bad could happen...."

I havent been watching the Chiefs but it seems his completion yards per attempt are around 5 yards. Is Haley just keeping Cassel too tight and therefore the lack of spreading out the ball is making the defense play extremely up on the line?

broncosteven
09-20-2011, 01:49 PM

Cassel had a lot of underthrown balls, the dude would make a nice backup QB but shouldn't be a starter.

It doesn't help that his Golf Pro HC ran off a real OC but KFC is looking like the worst team in the league.

Actually if I were a KFC fan I would be more concerned about DJ and the rest of the D not wrapping up, it takes 4 guys on the chiefs to make a tackle. DJ is the worst tackler in the NFL.

bendog
09-20-2011, 01:51 PM
I havent been watching the Chiefs but it seems his completion yards per attempt are around 5 yards. Is Haley just keeping Cassel too tight and therefore the lack of spreading out the ball is making the defense play extremely up on the line?

I just watched the chef/lions game at the gym. But yeah, short passes and they seemed to always run on first and second down and keep themselves in 3rd and five at worst. I don't know about Haley, but Cassell looked awful. I mean within the scheme he was ok, but man they are really limiting their offense. It's almost like the Chicago bears with George Halas who didn't believe in the forward pass because "three things can happen and two of them are bad."

broncosteven
09-20-2011, 02:04 PM
Let's also not forget they've been completely killed by the Lions and the Bills. And while both are better this year than people think, Eric Berry and Jamal Charles aren't going to close the 40 point gap they lost by in any serious manner. At least not enough to make it less of a beat down. I mean Charles played in their first blowout loss at home. I don't think at the end of that game anyone was honestly thinking "Berry plays the whole game and we're in this."

Since the start of PS that team has looked demoralized.

I actually thought Breston would have been a good pickup for them as a slot guy on 3rd down but they are not throwning it to him. If your best TE goes down, don't you try to get your slot guy the ball?

Instead vs the lions they came out and ran the ball at least 7 times before the 1st pass. That is a Stone Aged Offense if I have ever heard of one.

KFC needs their D to keep teams out of the endzone and force FG's. KFC's 1st 2 drives ended in FG attemps, they made the 1st then missed the 2nd.

Then Cassel started throwing picks, 3 total for the day, Cutler was undersiege all day and yet he didn't throw one pick. It is just clear that the golf pro has no business being an HC and is just as much of a cock that mCd was.

Personally I hope KFC keeps Haley for another couple years. I like it when they are in the cellar and being talked about being the worst team in the league.

I heard some ESPN radio show around lunch time today and one guy had KFC as the worst team in the NFL. I think Indy will luck into 2 or 3 wins eventually as they have some talent on O but KFC started with nothing and now has less than nothing.

I guess that makes KFC "less than zero"!

broncosteven
09-20-2011, 02:06 PM
I just watched the chef/lions game at the gym. But yeah, short passes and they seemed to always run on first and second down and keep themselves in 3rd and five at worst. I don't know about Haley, but Cassell looked awful. I mean within the scheme he was ok, but man they are really limiting their offense. It's almost like the Chicago bears with George Halas who didn't believe in the forward pass because "three things can happen and two of them are bad."

It is like watching the 1946 bears, 7 runs to start the game in 2011? They should just bring out a 3rd HB and run a triple wing.

09-20-2011, 02:40 PM
<iframe width="540" height="300" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZHoSug3tC1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCStud
09-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Personally I hope KFC keeps Haley for another couple years. I like it when they are in the cellar and being talked about being the worst team in the league.

Haley is actually a good coach by what I've seen. The mess in KC is mostly Pioli's fault. Haley didn't want Cassel. It's been reported that Haley doesn't even like Cassel and judging by Haley not even talking to Cassel in the preseason it looks spot on.
Pioli also brought in Tyson Jackson. Not Haley's fault.
Nick Wright reported that Haley was the one who had to fight for Eric Berry because Pioli didn't feel his position was worth that high of a pick.

That says a lot.

09-20-2011, 02:43 PM
Good coaches do not get waxed 89-10.

Bronx33
09-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Good coaches do not get waxed 89-10.

Average teams dont get waxed up 89-10 over two games.

09-20-2011, 02:55 PM
I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

The Chiefs suck. I'm onboard with the hating at this point.

Bronx33
09-20-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

The Chiefs suck. I'm onboard with the hating at this point.

Just having fun at your expense ( you have earned it)

Rolandftw
09-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Haley is actually a good coach by what I've seen. The mess in KC is mostly Pioli's fault. Haley didn't want Cassel. It's been reported that Haley doesn't even like Cassel and judging by Haley not even talking to Cassel in the preseason it looks spot on.
Nick Wright reported that Haley was the one who had to fight for Eric Berry because Pioli didn't feel his position was worth that high of a pick.

That says a lot.

I'd say most of that is correct. Still, Haley kind of dug his own grave with how he handled things in the preseason. Even Nick Wright seems to agree that if Haley handled the preseason in a normal way he likely wouldn't be used as a fall guy.

It's obvious the tension is growing with Cassel and Haley. Wouldn't be surprised to see KC make a switch by the bye if not earlier, if things don't improve.

Pioli isn't that good of a drafter; it'd be in the Chiefs best interest if they got rid of him. It'd be sickening for Chief fans to see him get another shot, when he's essential failed at drafting. Especially if he got all of the credit for sucking enough to get Andrew Luck.

broncocalijohn
09-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Funny how Pioli seemed to be doing a great job last season with the team and draft picks. Now he sucks. To me, a ton of backtracking going on.

Agamemnon
09-20-2011, 04:37 PM
Funny how Pioli seemed to be doing a great job last season with the team and draft picks. Now he sucks. To me, a ton of backtracking going on.

His greatest mistake has been trading for Cassel. And boy was that a doozy. Even last year the guy was way worse than his stats, and now he can't complete a pass to save his life.

Rolandftw
09-20-2011, 05:32 PM

Almost all of the Chief players that have had an impact were brought in by the prior administration. Exception being Cassel, TM and Eric Berry; the latter someone that Pioli supposedly didn't want.

Their 2009 draft is on par with our draft in 2009. Succup might be the best player drafted for KC.

Tim
09-20-2011, 05:34 PM
So is gerard warren going to take tyson 'the second biggest bust of all time' jackson's starting spot or just depth for a horrendous line?

09-20-2011, 06:47 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/b3ldt3.jpg

broncosteven
09-20-2011, 08:08 PM
So is gerard warren going to take tyson 'the second biggest bust of all time' jackson's starting spot or just depth for a horrendous line?

Did they pickup Warren for realz?

broncosteven
09-20-2011, 08:10 PM

That says a lot.

How can your HC not talk to his starting QB...EVER?

Br0nc0Buster
09-20-2011, 09:47 PM

That says a lot.

That would fly if the Chiefs were losing games in a competitive manner
but getting absolutely destroyed by mid tier teams does not scream "good coaching and preparation"

Unless they turn it around quick I doubt Haley survives this year

ZachKC
09-20-2011, 10:08 PM
Dogs and cats...living together...

...mass hysteria.

MagicHef
09-20-2011, 10:12 PM
Honestly, I don't think they're as bad as they've been playing. Once something changes (Haley gets canned or Cassel gets benched), the team attitude will change and they'll win some games. Chiefsplanet will explode because Luck will be out of reach.

ZachKC
09-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Honestly, I don't think they're as bad as they've been playing. Once something changes (Haley gets canned or Cassel gets benched), the team attitude will change and they'll win some games. Chiefsplanet will explode because Luck will be out of reach.

Yes and no yes and no. IMO.

The organization has a rift from the top down. This effects everything. There is distrust and just operational break down.

This team is not as bad as they are playing. Nobody has been put in a position to be successful.

I don't see any kind of a turn around or quick fix to improve things. It is a completely unsustainable situation. Could be win a few games? Possibly.

ZachKC
09-20-2011, 10:21 PM
we have been trying to tell Chiefs fans that Cassell sucks for awhile now. Their only comback was, "at least he's better then Orton."

Now Chiefs fans agree with the smart broncos fans and understand their QB stinks.

What? Are those real conversations you were having?

MagicHef
09-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Yes and no yes and no. IMO.

The organization has a rift from the top down. This effects everything. There is distrust and just operational break down.

This team is not as bad as they are playing. Nobody has been put in a position to be successful.

I don't see any kind of a turn around or quick fix to improve things. It is a completely unsustainable situation. Could be win a few games? Possibly.

Sure it seems hopeless now, but if they were to win 2 in a row soon? Suddenly everything is sunshine and roses again. Winning changes everything.

MagicHef
09-20-2011, 10:53 PM

I seem to remember the numbers "27" and "7" coming up a lot.

KCStud
09-20-2011, 10:54 PM
KC has talent on defense. Pioli is making them play in the wrong scheme. Dorsey is a bust at 3-4 DE. He is clearly meant to play in the A gap, not the B gap.
Hali can't stop the run or pass. He's a pure 4-3 DE.
DJ isn't big enough to shed blocks. He's clearly a 4-3 ILB.

Pioli should have never changed the defense. I love Romeo and I think he's a great coach, but the Chiefs are trying to force him to fit square pegs into round holes and it's virtually impossible.

Rolandftw
09-20-2011, 11:10 PM
KC has talent on defense. Pioli is making them play in the wrong scheme. Dorsey is a bust at 3-4 DE. He is clearly meant to play in the A gap, not the B gap.
Hali can't stop the run or pass. He's a pure 4-3 DE.
DJ isn't big enough to shed blocks. He's clearly a 4-3 ILB.

Pioli should have never changed the defense. I love Romeo and I think he's a great coach, but the Chiefs are trying to force him to fit square pegs into round holes and it's virtually impossible.

Hogwash. Hali was one of the best 3-4 OLB last season. DJ was a monster for them last year as well.

Dorsey's the only guy that's really hurt playing the 3-4. But that was the same thing last year as well. He's still a good player for KC at the spot, but he'd be so much better in a 4-3. Jackson is the bigger problem, as he would be mediocre in either system.

KC's safeties are terrible obviously, and they're going to get abused all season long by unfavorable tight end matchups.

Their offense turning the ball over every position and putting the defense in bad position is the bigger problem for KC.

KCStud
09-20-2011, 11:13 PM
Hogwash. Hali was one of the best 3-4 OLB last season. DJ was a monster for them last year as well.

Dorsey's the only guy that's really hurt playing the 3-4. But that was the same thing last year as well. He's still a good player for KC at the spot, but he'd be so much better in a 4-3. Jackson is the bigger problem, as he would be mediocre in either system.

KC's safeties are terrible obviously, and they're going to get abused all season long by unfavorable tight end matchups.

Their offense turning the ball over every position and putting the defense in bad position is the bigger problem for KC.

Hali was great at rushing the QB in the 3-4 because Dorsey helped double team players. Shaun Smith also did a great job last year on the other side and helped out equally as well. That's another big reason why DJ played so well. The DL was executing.

09-20-2011, 11:24 PM
http://www.zazzle.com/suck_for_luck_not_cassel_tshirt-235095225915194876

http://i56.tinypic.com/70be4g.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/33uzz7s.jpg

Modeled by Chiefs season ticket holder Cletus McGee:

http://i52.tinypic.com/262o46q.jpg

boltaneer
09-21-2011, 01:35 AM
That's pathetic, even for Chief fans.

Taco John
09-21-2011, 02:09 AM
That shirt should say "Suck As Usual"

ZachKC
09-21-2011, 07:04 AM
Sure it seems hopeless now, but if they were to win 2 in a row soon? Suddenly everything is sunshine and roses again. Winning changes everything.

Yea but typing "win a few games" and doing it are pretty different.

bronco militia
09-21-2011, 07:08 AM
NO LUKC

Rohirrim
09-21-2011, 07:28 AM
It's not Pioli. Haley is the biggest prick in football. Nobody is going to play for him.

And I'm not the only one who says this:
http://sportsoncomputer.com/wordpress/?p=685

Peoples Champ
09-21-2011, 07:58 AM

Yup, with a chiefs fan here at work.

Kaylore
09-21-2011, 08:53 AM
I think Indy will luck into 2 or 3 wins eventually as they have some talent on O but KFC started with nothing and now has less than nothing.

:spit:

Dr. Broncenstein
09-21-2011, 09:02 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pbyh-9VxAzM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DENVERDUI55
09-21-2011, 12:11 PM
http://www.zazzle.com/suck_for_luck_not_cassel_tshirt-235095225915194876

http://i56.tinypic.com/70be4g.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/33uzz7s.jpg

Modeled by Chiefs season ticket holder Cletus McGee:

http://i52.tinypic.com/262o46q.jpg

Somehow that guy looks exactly like I picture the stereotype queef fan.

09-21-2011, 03:48 PM
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad35/Squishy-Beaver/NicholsonNod.gif

http://nflmocks.com/2011/09/20/andrew-luck-matt-barkley-landry-jones-where-do-they-fit/

Andrew Luck On the Kansas City Chiefs: The Chiefs have all the playmakers in place to be a potent offense for the next decade. They just need an upgrade at quarterback over Matt Cassel. Backup Tyler Palko is clearly not the answer. 2011 5th round pick Ricky Stanzi has the ability to develop into a starter. He is not an immediate answer like Andrew Luck.

The Kansas City Chiefs have been outscored 89 to 10. The Chiefs have allowed the most points in the league and have scored the fewest. Offensive coordinator Charlie Weis is gone. Star running back Jamaal Charles is out for the year, tight end Tony Moeaki is also out for the year, Dwayne Bowe is in a contract year, 2011 first round pick Jonathan Baldwin needs to develop this year, and strong safety Eric Berry who is the Chiefs version of Troy Polamalu is out for the year.

The Chiefs are going to be a lost cause as long as Todd Haley is head coach and as long as Matt Cassel is quarterback. Just finding an upgrade at quarterback to Matt Cassel makes Kansas City a playoff contender in the AFC. Getting a quarterback with Andrew Luck’s skill set can make the Chiefs a Super Bowl contender.

The Chiefs will have Luck and the offensive playmakers on offense allowing them to take an offensive tackle in round 2 for depth who could develop into Luck’s blindside.

Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli used the 2010 and 2011 NFL Drafts to model a 3-4 defense exactly like the Pittsburgh Steelers 3-4 defense. By the time the Chiefs add Luck they will have a younger version of the 3-4 and could even have the personnel in place to leapfrog the Steelers as the top 3-4 defense in the league with some of Pittsburgh’s players aging on defense.

The Kansas City Chiefs and Andrew Luck are a match made in heaven. Keeping Todd Haley at head coach and Matt Cassel at quarterback makes this team an irrelevant lost cause. Finding a new regime at Head Coach and handing a team with so many Super Bowl pieces in place who just needs a quarterback like Luck makes Kansas City a dynasty team that could end up winning back to back Super Bowls.

KCStud
09-21-2011, 04:36 PM
Why are so many people all over Luck? Yes he's gonna be a great prospect, but I think Matt Barkley is gonna be a very successful QB in the NFL as well.

Tombstone RJ
09-21-2011, 05:45 PM

http://nflmocks.com/2011/09/20/andrew-luck-matt-barkley-landry-jones-where-do-they-fit/

:spit:

KipCorrington25
09-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Somehow that guy looks exactly like I picture the stereotype queef fan.

Not obese enough... :spit:

Bronx33
09-21-2011, 05:58 PM

Just finding an upgrade at quarterback to Matt Cassel makes Kansas City a playoff contender in the AFC.

Holy ****!! so replacing the QB makes KC a contender?

bigbucks24
09-21-2011, 06:09 PM
Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli used the 2010 and 2011 NFL Drafts to model a 3-4 defense exactly like the Pittsburgh Steelers 3-4 defense. By the time the Chiefs add Luck they will have a younger version of the 3-4 and could even have the personnel in place to leapfrog the Steelers as the top 3-4 defense in the league with some of Pittsburgh’s players aging on defense.

Is this the same personnel that has given up 89 points? Between that and saying that the Chiefs (possibly the worst team in the NFL) are instant contenders with the addition of Luck, this article is garbage. Not even Boob believes this crap.

Bronx33
09-21-2011, 06:13 PM
Is this the same personnel that has given up 89 points? Between that and saying that the Chiefs (possibly the worst team in the NFL) are instant contenders with the addition of Luck, this article is garbage. Not even Boob believes this crap.

Hes just being a buttplug like he always has been.

09-22-2011, 08:00 AM
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4741/44734877.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/44734877.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Rohirrim
09-22-2011, 08:02 AM
Hes just being a buttplug like he always has been.

I like that; Bob, the human buttplug. :~ohyah!:

crawdad
09-22-2011, 08:32 AM
Funny thing I saw today! Some people actually picked the Chiefs to win this week over the Chargers in Pick 'em! Orange Mane Pick 'em, 2% picked Chiefs. Wonder who could be that dense?

bendog
09-22-2011, 08:40 AM
Wayyyyy too much anal reference stuff today; it makes me nervous. I'm even thinking some people at work are staring at my butt.

TheChosen15One
09-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Golf coach fail.

The only "coach" I hate worse is McDumbass. Haley will get thrown a beatin' by one of his own players one day.

GoBroncos DownUnder
09-23-2011, 06:44 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pbyh-9VxAzM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Skip to 3:40 ... When Haley is arguing with his players and they all want to get in his face ... Watch Mike Vrabel walk up behind, then walk off shaking his head in disgust ... speaks volumes!Hilarious!

It's kinda like a replicated DNA twin of Al Davis' is coaching! Misguided, delusional, confused, but ANGRY that nobody is listening!

Old Dude
09-23-2011, 09:27 AM
You know your team is in trouble when the fans start playing survivor in week two of the regular season.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250136

Momentum
09-23-2011, 03:32 PM
One man team and that one man isn't playing. You're surprised?