View Full Version : Ty Warren to IR

MABroncoFan
09-17-2011, 11:40 AM
MikeKlis Mike Klis
Ty warren had setback in recovery - on ir. rb jeremiah johnson up on 53
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Jay3
09-17-2011, 11:41 AM
So IR means out for the season, correct? Still works that way at this point in the CBA?

By the way, TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW!

That One Guy
09-17-2011, 11:45 AM
Haha... wasn't there some questions and that's why he left NE?

MABroncoFan
09-17-2011, 11:49 AM
So IR means out for the season, correct? Still works that way at this point in the CBA?

By the way, TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW!

Yeah, out for the year.

Dedhed
09-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Haha... wasn't there some questions and that's why he left NE?

The Triceps injury, for which he's on IR, has absolutely nothing to do with why he was out the bulk of last year.

Dagmar
09-17-2011, 12:24 PM
God damned McDaniels, always with the NE rejects, wait...

bowtown
09-17-2011, 12:32 PM

Lestat
09-17-2011, 01:09 PM
was kinda expecting this to happen(he's a stud DL and we've had very little luck on the DL lately) so it's not shocking. but i was holding out some hope that he'd be back later on in the season.

zdoor
09-17-2011, 01:35 PM
Not surprising. Hasn't been healthy in a few years... Wish we would have gone with one of the younger options. Hopefully Thomas plays to his potential when he returns.

lonestar
09-17-2011, 01:38 PM
was kinda expecting this to happen(he's a stud DL and we've had very little luck on the DL lately) so it's not shocking. but i was holding out some hope that he'd be back later on in the season.

LAst time we had luck on the DL was with pryce, then mikey gave him a fat contract and he got lazy..

HAd to be called out by mike and ROd to motivate him..

Seemed to be more interested in his recording business than playing football.

SO in fact since the Super bowl DL retired we have been living with retreads and rentals..

I really was hoping that Fox had a clue..

broncosteven
09-17-2011, 02:37 PM
Next year we need to draft at least 2 DT's just for depth.

I wonder if the hype for Luck doesn't allow us to grab the best DT on the board next year.

gunns
09-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Be patient Bronco fans. My 12 year old grandson, who until this year had only played flag, is playing tackle. The coaches salivated when he showed up. They tried him out on the OL. Had real trouble understanding the entire concept. Put him on the DL and the kid is a natural. Today at his game the opposing coaches came over and requested his birth certificate as proof of his age. My daughter carries it all the time because they are constantly running into this. He's 6'2" 270 lbs, now, wears a size 14 shoe and still growing. Funny thing is he wouldn't tackle at first, didn't want to hurt anybody. He's fine now and causing fear on the other side. About 10 more years and he'll be ready for the Broncos.

TheDave
09-17-2011, 03:07 PM
http://bloguin.com/crystalballrun/images/stories/Luck.jpg

Just trying to look for a silver linning in all this...

TheReverend
09-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Be patient Bronco fans. My 12 year old grandson, who until this year had only played flag, is playing tackle. The coaches salivated when he showed up. They tried him out on the OL. Had real trouble understanding the entire concept. Put him on the DL and the kid is a natural. Today at his game the opposing coaches came over and requested his birth certificate as proof of his age. My daughter carries it all the time because they are constantly running into this. He's 6'2" 270 lbs, now, wears a size 14 shoe and still growing. Funny thing is he wouldn't tackle at first, didn't want to hurt anybody. He's fine now and causing fear on the other side. About 10 more years and he'll be ready for the Broncos.

That doesn't sound safe?!

Not just for the other kids but for him.

gunns
09-17-2011, 03:15 PM
That doesn't sound safe?!

Not just for the other kids but for him.

How so?

TheReverend
09-17-2011, 03:29 PM
How so?

Well the danger to other kids should be obvious, but being 270 lbs at age 12 CAN'T be healthy for him long term, right?

gunns
09-17-2011, 03:34 PM
We were worried also because he grew 5 inches and put on 50 pounds in 5 months. His pediatrician says he is fine. He's entering puberty and is expected to top out at 6'6" and he shouldn't put on much more weight and will compensate for his height. If it doesn't and keeps going then we need to worry. He does not look fat at all just solid. Funny thing was when he was born I told his mom I didn't know if humans are like dogs but if they are we were in trouble because that kids hands and feet were huge.

TheReverend
09-17-2011, 03:45 PM
We were worried also because he grew 5 inches and put on 50 pounds in 5 months. His pediatrician says he is fine. He's entering puberty and is expected to top out at 6'6" and he shouldn't put on much more weight and will compensate for his height. If it doesn't and keeps going then we need to worry. He does not look fat at all just solid. Funny thing was when he was born I told his mom I didn't know if humans are like dogs but if they are we were in trouble because that kids hands and feet were huge.

That's the part that matters!

maven
09-17-2011, 03:56 PM
****ing useless signing.

Drek
09-17-2011, 04:47 PM
30+ year old 300+ pounders breaking down? You don't say.

Requiem
09-17-2011, 04:49 PM
These clowns weren't willing to pay Mebane what they gave this guy?

Unreal.

**** you!

Agamemnon
09-17-2011, 05:08 PM
Money well spent...

Atwater His Ass
09-17-2011, 05:24 PM
Signing other teams DL trash doesn't work out? If only we'd been in this position before...

Archer81
09-17-2011, 05:57 PM
LAst time we had luck on the DL was with pryce, then mikey gave him a fat contract and he got lazy..

SO in fact since the Super bowl DL retired we have been living with retreads and rentals..

He won a superbowl his rookie season. For most players that is the motivator because most NFL players do not win a title.

But even a lazy Pryce would be this defensive line's all star...

:Broncos:

Atwater His Ass
09-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Even when Pryce was at his worst, he was light years better than anyone on the roster currently.

Agamemnon
09-17-2011, 06:56 PM
How so?

Hate to say it, but he has no business playing football with other kids his age. He's bigger than 99% of grown men for God's sake! Kids are going to get hurt.

MABroncoFan
09-17-2011, 10:46 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18918456

Apparently Marcus Thomas is out due to a strained groin, not the pectoral injury.

Lestat
09-18-2011, 09:50 AM
ugh, you had to make me remember how long it's been huh?

lonestar
09-18-2011, 11:48 AM
ugh, you had to make me remember how long it's been huh?

Yep My mission in LIFE .. is to help folks remember just how bad mikey the GM was..

Great OC an Iffy HC but sucked bolt balls as the de-facto GM..

Would take him as a OC any day as long as personnel decision are made by A qualified NFL experienced GM and or HC..

The thing I never understood was him being able to dissect a defense to see how it could be beat, he did not have a clue to reverse engineer it to build one..

How someone could be brilliant in defeating a Defense yet never saw the need for one or at least never put any priority on the basics LOS play..