PDA

View Full Version : Workouts

MABroncoFan
09-16-2011, 04:54 PM
JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Former Saints star S Darren Sharper will be among a number of players working out for Broncos on Tues. Looking at DL and RBs as well

TonyR
09-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Interesting. Where is the local media on this? And where is tsiguy who usually has a lot of good updates?

broncosteven
09-16-2011, 05:44 PM
And where is tsiguy who usually has a lot of good updates?

On a Rams board defending mCd?

broncosteven
09-16-2011, 05:52 PM
JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Former Saints star S Darren Sharper will be among a number of players working out for Broncos on Tues. Looking at DL and RBs as well

This coming Tuesday or Last?

If Sharper can still play bring him in, we would be old at Safety but he would add a lot of Vet depth.

I do wonder if they take a look at Tiki Barber. He can't be as bad as KM, who I heard is either questionable or out for Sunday.

I would like to know who else is out there at RB.

I think mCbean will be lucky to stay on the roster by the end of the year.

oubronco
09-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Stroud is out there isn't he?

Jay3
09-16-2011, 06:09 PM
How about Reuben Droughns? What is he, 48?

DenverBrit
09-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Didn't see this elsewhere.

RB Jeremiah Johnson to be activated for Bengals

As he moves into his third NFL season with his fourth season, Jeremiah Johnson is about to get his first gameday uniform.

With running back Knowshon Moreno not expected to play Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals because of a strained hamstring, the Broncos’ coaching staff has informed Johnson that he will be promoted from the practice squad to the active roster.

More......http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/09/16/rb-jeremiah-johnson-will-be-activated-for-bengals/9679/

broncosteven
09-16-2011, 06:31 PM

As he moves into his third NFL season with his fourth season, Jeremiah Johnson is about to get his first gameday uniform.

With running back Knowshon Moreno not expected to play Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals because of a strained hamstring, the Broncos’ coaching staff has informed Johnson that he will be promoted from the practice squad to the active roster.

More......http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/09/16/rb-jeremiah-johnson-will-be-activated-for-bengals/9679/

Can he go back to the PS or is that it once he is activated?

I would like to see what he can do.

randomtask
09-16-2011, 07:27 PM

Are they trying to get the plays that we will be running out of a practice squader?

Edit: Nevermind, I read it wrong.

bowtown
09-16-2011, 08:36 PM
Are they trying to get the plays that we will be running out of a practice squader?

Not sure you read that correctly. He's going to be activated by us.

randomtask
09-17-2011, 08:46 AM
Not sure you read that correctly. He's going to be activated by us.

Ah, you are correct. Sorry about that.