PDA

View Full Version : Workouts?

MABroncoFan
09-14-2011, 10:01 PM
Have we worked out anyone this week?

If not, I'd guess Jeremiah Johnson and Eron Riley are the most likely guys to be promoted from the PS late this week if the injured guys can't go. There are no CBs on the PS.

OBF1
09-14-2011, 10:22 PM
who reported that we have "new" guys out this week?

Dagmar
09-14-2011, 10:28 PM
Didn't we sign a CB of waivers last week?

MABroncoFan
09-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Didn't we sign a CB of waivers last week?

Wilhite. He's the nickel back, with Vaughn and Goodman the starters, if Champ can't go.

MABroncoFan
09-14-2011, 10:50 PM
We should look at this guy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevard_Lindley

orange crusher
09-14-2011, 11:51 PM
So let me get this straight. They're going to promote guys from the practice squad if a couple of guys can't go on Sunday. Are they going to release the injured players because they can't just bring up guys from the practice squad without releasing the same number of players (or putting them on IR). I'm not aware of any injuries on Monday that would warrant IR. Are they releasing Dumervil and/or Champ?

<^>(-_-)<^>
09-15-2011, 02:36 AM
Wilhite. He's the nickel back, with Vaughn and Goodman the starters, if Champ can't go.

Maybe we will see some of Chris Harris too.

Broncoman13
09-15-2011, 04:59 AM
So let me get this straight. They're going to promote guys from the practice squad if a couple of guys can't go on Sunday. Are they going to release the injured players because they can't just bring up guys from the practice squad without releasing the same number of players (or putting them on IR). I'm not aware of any injuries on Monday that would warrant IR. Are they releasing Dumervil and/or Champ?

Good post. I will say, maybe its time to put Derrick Harvey on the field and see what he has. Healthy scratch last week.

MABroncoFan
09-15-2011, 05:53 AM

According to this article, DJ, Warren, DT, and M. Thomas are out Sunday, and Doom probably out too. That knocks us down to 48 players. If Champ, Lloyd and Moreno can't go, we don't even have enough guys for the 46 man active roster. Even if just 1 or 2 of them can't go, our 46 active guys would include 8 or 9 O-linemen, instead of the normal 7. We'd need to add 1 or 2 guys for special teams at least.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18898283

The only guy who could possibly go on IR is Warren, and they just decided a week or 2 ago to hold off on that ... so I'd be surprised if they IR him now. My guess is guys like Ramirez and Hills might be the most likely to go at least temporarily to open spots for a couple of practice squad guys to be active.

If they were going to sign any FAs, I'd think they would've done that by now to get them up to speed by Sunday.

LittleFloyd
09-15-2011, 06:58 AM
Hours before the Broncos lost their opener Monday night, they worked out former University of Hawaii safety Mana Silva in the morning.

Silva was an undrafted free agent who went to training camp with the Baltimore Ravens.

broncos-rock
09-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Anyone else a little surprised we brought no one in this week? A Tommie Harris or Marcus Stroud or anyone????? Do you think it would have been different if we would have won on Monday?