PDA

View Full Version : Billboard to bench Orton to go up?

Pages : [1] 2

Taco John
09-14-2011, 01:56 PM
Wow!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?p=3953061

Taco John
09-14-2011, 01:57 PM
There is no way that Kyle Orton will be in a Broncos uniform next year.

Flex Gunmetal
09-14-2011, 01:58 PM
It appears as tho feces will soon become authentic.

bendog
09-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Wow!

Pathetic.

oubronco
09-14-2011, 01:59 PM
Dumbasses

bfoflcommish
glad someone who doesnt know proper english was able to get enough money together.

jhns
LOL

Awsome. They should include something about getting rid of Ellis and Xanders as well.

SportinOne
09-14-2011, 02:00 PM
this is pure stupidity: "We are waiting to see how Kyle does in week 2."

schaaf
09-14-2011, 02:01 PM
That's kinda ****ed up

KO5K
09-14-2011, 02:01 PM
I would bet a lot of money this doesn't happen.

swaiy
09-14-2011, 02:02 PM
There is no way that Kyle Orton will be in a Broncos uniform next year.

He wasn't going to be anyway. If we draft a QB high in the first round, Orton isn't going to stick around to be a backup. He already made it clear he wasn't going to be a backup last year.

Agamemnon
09-14-2011, 02:02 PM
LOL at the people saying it makes our fans look bad. I for one would be proud of fans that have the balls to do this. We are being force-fed liquified dog **** and we are bad fans when we protest? **** off.

Tombstone RJ
09-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Wow!

I'll believe it when I see it.

DHallblows
Terrible idea

OABB
This is less constructive than my crowbar Idea, but I like it.

24champ
09-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Or a "Sell the team Bowlen" billboard would be just fine by me.

yerner
09-14-2011, 02:07 PM
what a bunch of dorks.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 02:07 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

^

broncosteven
09-14-2011, 02:08 PM
Why not take all that money and give it to a homeless shelter or Red Cross in the name of all Broncos fans.

That way it will do some good.

broncosteven
09-14-2011, 02:08 PM
Or a "Sell the team Bowlen" billboard would be just fine by me.

Ok, I could live with this.

BigPlayShay
09-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Wow, that's pretty gay.

Garcia Bronco
09-14-2011, 02:15 PM
That's kinda ****ed up

My only hope is that he has to read it every day he drives to work.

Flex Gunmetal
09-14-2011, 02:15 PM
God forbid people use their own means to voice their displeasure with the garbage they spend a lot of money on.

maven
09-14-2011, 02:17 PM
I think it's great! 'course I'll believe it when I see it. The billboards aren't cheap.

Ha!

FireFly
09-14-2011, 02:17 PM
I wish the fans would just support our team and the players out there.

I wanted Tebow to beat out Quinn and Orton, he didn't.

I STILL want someone else to start, but the moment the game started I was cheering for Orton - not calling for Tebow.

Swedish Extrovert
09-14-2011, 02:18 PM
Interesting. But, how effective will it be? If the billboard is right up by SA Field, then I'm thinking it will be pretty efective.

Smiling Assassin27
09-14-2011, 02:21 PM
What are we, Chiefs fans? Have some dignity, fools.

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/3834/locker/k131602_facepalm.png

Miss I.
09-14-2011, 02:21 PM
I want a billboard...it should say...

We don't need another hero. We got Eric Decker!

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/672/434/GYI0062930570_crop_450x500.jpg?1294021587

Either that or caption it, "Got Balls? He sure does."

Sorry, this whole billboard thing is just daft. If you are going to waste money on a Broncos thing, why not celebrate our achievements and build a Broncos Rushmore with past greats, that at least would be cool.

TailgateNut
09-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Bawahahahah........go ahead and waste your money dillwads. As if the Broncos are going to change their mind because of a billboard.....Bawahahaha

jhns
Interesting. But, how effective will it be? If the billboard is right up by SA Field, then I'm thinking it will be pretty efective.

I would hope it wouldn't make any difference. I think they should bench Orton but that doesn't matter. They need to think that they need to bench Orton because of his play. If they keep failing with him, they need to(and will) leave with him.

ghwk
That's kinda ****ed up

This, the guy doesn't deserve that kind of ridicule.

jhns
09-14-2011, 02:25 PM

He left himself open to it. He can't complain about it. He has made it clear that he doesn't care what the fans think.

Smiling Assassin27
09-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Bawahahahah........go ahead and waste your money dillwads. As if the Broncos are going to change their mind because of a billboard.....Bawahahaha

Um, call me crazy, but one, I don't think they're worried about the money, and b, i don't see benching orton as the real motivation so much as being narcissistic attention whores and making it to ESPN. I'm sure one of the morons from First Take will ask 'em on.

oubronco
09-14-2011, 02:30 PM
http://www.blinkinblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/elvis-blackdder.jpg

ghwk
09-14-2011, 02:30 PM
He left himself open to it. He can't complain about it. He has made it clear that he doesn't care what the fans think.

The logic here is just so f**ed up that I'm not going to even try to get you to understand why. Really if that is your POV why stop with a billboard? What is enough? Wait I just tried, and you wont get it.

jhns
09-14-2011, 02:33 PM
The logic here is just so f**ed up that I'm not going to even try to get you to understand why. Really if that is your POV why stop with a billboard? What is enough? Wait I just tried, and you wont get it.

I'm not the one putting this up. What is enough? Nothing. People are allowed to say what they want. Now, if a fan tried to hurt him, that is way too far. If he can't handle it, he can stop taking millions to be in the public eye as he plays a game. If he is worried about it, maybe he should actually try getting on the fans good side rather than telling them he just doesn't care about anything.

KO5K
09-14-2011, 02:34 PM

Yeah I agree with this.

I know the guy gets paid an obscene amount of money etc. but I think this is too far.

srphoenix
09-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Well booing the guy during one of quite a few games that he's sucked in didn't do it. So I guess if they want orton gone and they feel this will help, more power to them. I do know that the Broncos were a lot more exciting team to watch when Tebow was leading them.

UberBroncoMan
09-14-2011, 02:39 PM
This is serious, but also too far. I think it's kind of ****ed up to be quite honest.

Miss I.
09-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Nope, let's put this billboard up....

http://i49.tinypic.com/v74bdl.jpg

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 02:40 PM
God forbid people use their own means to voice their displeasure with the garbage they spend a lot of money on.

Weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh

I can already hear fan police sirens going off

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 02:41 PM
What are we, Chiefs fans? Have some dignity, fools.

[IMG]http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/3834/locker/k131602_facepalm.png[IMG]

Dignity is a luxury for winners, not supporters of idiocy.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 02:42 PM
I think it's too far. Every time a fanbase does this I think it's too far. But in Denver? With our fanbase? Pfft.

People are ****ing spoiled, man. It's pathetic. Like leaving your seat on Monday night because of the rain.

We're 0-1. This is the type of **** you hear about people in Detroit doing after 10 years of nightmare, 2-4 win seasons.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 02:43 PM
I think it's too far. Every time a fanbase does this I think it's too far. But in Denver? With our fanbase? Pfft.

People are ****ing spoiled, man. It's pathetic. Like leaving your seat on Monday night because of the rain.

We're 0-1. This is the type of **** you hear about people in Detroit doing after 10 years of nightmare, 2-4 win seasons.

How did Bronco fans get spoiled again?

TDmvp
09-14-2011, 02:44 PM
Welcome to Cincinnati

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v_v5uQu8hww/SK4x4sTCWfI/AAAAAAAAAXY/D2OiikCLlFk/s400/94950.jpg

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/21070/6a00e550080ede8833010535edc394970c-800wi.jpg

Smiling Assassin27
09-14-2011, 02:45 PM

http://www.halloffamememorabilia.com/images/products/p-335009-denver-broncos-brian-griese-forever-collectibles-bobble-head-jt-8132904991.jpg

Mountain Bronco
09-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Yeah I agree with this.

I know the guy gets paid an obscene amount of money etc. but I think this is too far.

Pay me 9 million a year and you can put up a billboard saying I suck. You people are way to sensitive.

theAPAOps5
09-14-2011, 02:46 PM
I can't believe the Broncos let that thread stay up there. It isn't glowing discussion about how super awesome Orton is. Only positive hype is allowed there!

bendog
09-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Pay me 9 million a year and you can put up a billboard saying I suck. You people are way to sensitive.

Free speech, but people spending money for that crap in this economy. Get fridking lives.

TailgateNut
09-14-2011, 02:49 PM

Most didn't, it's just those who didn't jump on the wagon until 97-98. You know them. Many of the members here, and then you have the Tebonites who became Bronco fans last year.

**** them all!

jhns
09-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Free speech, but people spending money for that crap in this economy. Get fridking lives.

This helps the economy. So you are saying dont help the economy when it is bad? About on par with the rest of your logic.

"Stop picking on the rich grown man! Think of his feelings!"

cutthemdown
09-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Just be patient. We lose a few more games and we will get to see Orton benched IMO. Especially drop the ball for no reason Orton. Hell that is Jason Campbells thing not Orton.

Still Jano misses that kick, Prater hits his and we win that game. It's nothing like we sucked last yr so suck it up Bronco fans. We have a winnable game this week. :)

Sim Pilot 4.0
09-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Good grief this is out of control. It wont make any difference if we dont get a running game to help the offense out. There are only 2 or 3 quarterbacks that can be great without a good running game. Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Drew Brees. If Quinn or Tebow get the start they will face the same problem. The running game needs to be fixed.

Play action passes are a joke because everyone knows we have not run the ball since Olandis Gary and its getting progressivly worse. I wont bring up Davis because none of the rest are in his league and its a insult to his legacy. I just dont think any QB can function under these conditions.

alkemical
09-14-2011, 02:55 PM
rod bernstein > knowshon

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 02:56 PM
rod bernstein > knowshon

Absolutely BRUTAL... and correct.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooh

I can already hear fan police sirens going off

Most didn't, it's just those who didn't jump on the wagon until 97-98. You know them. Many of the members here, and then you have the Tebonites who became Bronco fans last year.

**** them all!

I knew the sirens were from you pulling up Ha!

ghwk
09-14-2011, 03:09 PM
This helps the economy. So you are saying dont help the economy when it is bad? About on par with the rest of your logic.

"Stop picking on the rich grown man! Think of his feelings!"

it really doesn't have anything to do with his feelings, he already knows the fans want him benched. I think it's more of an issue of just plain human decency, it's over the top and unecessary and won't change jack squat. Plus the guy has a wife and kid. Stop dehumanizing him just because he's the QB of a football team and he isn't getting the job done.

Also, how much he is getting paid doesn't justify anything. Somewhere there's a guy who doesn't feel you are worth what you are making either, assuming you have something other than a paper route, maybe it's your boss.

Flex Gunmetal
09-14-2011, 03:14 PM
it really doesn't have anything to do with his feelings, he already knows the fans want him benched. I think it's more of an issue of just plain human decency, it's over the top and unecessary and won't change jack squat. Plus the guy has a wife and kid. Stop dehumanizing him just because he's the QB of a football team and he isn't getting the job done.

Also, how much he is getting paid doesn't justify anything. Somewhere there's a guy who doesn't feel you are worth what you are making either, assuming you have something other than a paper route, maybe it's your boss.

http://i.imgur.com/SM6Pj.gif

Pendejo
09-14-2011, 03:19 PM

Nonsense. If I was Orton I would start one of those telephone line deals that you see advertised very late at night on television. He could charge $1 a minute for people to call up and insult him. It wouldn't be long before that $9 million he's stealing would be made to look like chump change.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 03:20 PM

The **** it doesnt.

We lost out on 2 legit starters for that 9 million dollar pile of ****.

maven
09-14-2011, 03:23 PM
rod bernstein > knowshon

Rod Bernstine sucked bad.

Hilarious!

ghwk
09-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Nonsense. If I was Orton I would start one of those telephone line deals that you see advertised very late at night on television. He could charge $1 a minute for people to call up and insult him. It wouldn't be long before that $9 million he's stealing would be made to look like chump change.

If I were him I might do that too, take the Brian Bosworth approach and exploit it for all it's worth. I'd even start selling ringtones.

ghwk
09-14-2011, 03:27 PM
The **** it doesnt.

We lost out on 2 legit starters for that 9 million dollar pile of ****.

Not his fault. Blame it on the FO for negotiating s**t for contracts and crappy talent evaluation.

Flex Gunmetal
09-14-2011, 03:29 PM
Not his fault. Blame it on the FO for negotiating s**t for contracts and crappy talent evaluation.

Irrelevant.

If he's not playing like he's paid, and the FO wont shake things up, it's up to the fans to make noise until we aren't sinking in shts creek.

ghwk
09-14-2011, 03:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SM6Pj.gif

:laugh: So you like this guy huh?

Rigs11
09-14-2011, 03:31 PM
stay classy denver

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 03:32 PM

While I agree, that has nothing to do with what you were saying...

tsiguy96
09-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Good grief this is out of control. It wont make any difference if we dont get a running game to help the offense out. There are only 2 or 3 quarterbacks that can be great without a good running game. Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Drew Brees. If Quinn or Tebow get the start they will face the same problem. The running game needs to be fixed.

Play action passes are a joke because everyone knows we have not run the ball since Olandis Gary and its getting progressivly worse. I wont bring up Davis because none of the rest are in his league and its a insult to his legacy. I just dont think any QB can function under these conditions.

simply not true. this team was in a position to win this game with ZERO threat of a running game, however ortons mistakes threw it away...

ghwk
09-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Irrelevant.

If he's not playing like he's paid, and the FO wont shake things up, it's up to the fans to make noise until we aren't sinking in shts creek.

So if he took a pay cut and was making $1 a game he'd be getting paid the way he played and no billboard? What if he paid us a buck? What then? That's your idiotic arguement? You are smarter than that Rev. The money's got nothing to do with it and you know it.

ghwk
09-14-2011, 03:35 PM
So if he took a pay cut and was making $1 a game he'd be getting paid the way he played and no billboard? What if he paid us a buck? What then? That's your idiotic arguement? You are smarter than that Rev. The money's got nothing to do with it and you know it.

I'm just saying that fans should be adult enough to still realize people don't deserve the extra **** like that.

DBroncos4life
09-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Why hope they go up after week three? So if he does good against the Bengals it changes things??? If they have the money like he claims just Fing do it and get it over with.

spdirty
09-14-2011, 03:37 PM
LOL that's funny. Stupid, but funny.

Flex Gunmetal
09-14-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm just saying that fans should be adult enough to still realize people don't deserve the extra **** like that.

At this point the FO could end up making him more of a scapegoat if they don't pull him out of the fire if things don't get considerably better fast. Dude is a backup who's being paid and played like a starter.

MaloCS
09-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Where can I send a donation?

Go Broncos!

DBroncos4life
09-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Some days a 6 seems just a tad too high.

OBF1
09-14-2011, 03:40 PM
Why not take all that money and give it to a homeless shelter or Red Cross in the name of all Broncos fans.

That way it will do some good.

They are stated die hard Bronco fans, Not homeless people fans. Just sayin.

maven
09-14-2011, 03:40 PM
Why hope they go up after week three? So if he does good against the Bengals it changes things??? If they have the money like he claims just Fing do it and get it over with.

That's why I think it's a fake post.

ghwk
09-14-2011, 03:41 PM
At this point the FO could end up making him a scapegoat if they wont pull him out of the fire if things don't get considerably better fast. Dude is a backup who's being paid and played like a starter.

His career is in flames after Denver no matter what although he can always blame it on the FO and have a legit arguement.

Heck, even Oakland didn't put up a Bench JaFatty billboard, do we really want to be outclassed by Oakland? Again? Hilarious!

ColoradoDarin
09-14-2011, 03:43 PM
I wish the fans would just support our team and the players out there.

I wanted Tebow to beat out Quinn and Orton, he didn't.

I STILL want someone else to start, but the moment the game started I was cheering for Orton - not calling for Tebow.

He did. He outplayed Orton last year in his limited time with the same roster. He outplayed him this preseason. The only place Orton was better was in shorts and a red penny. And thus this whole 'controversy.'

Either way, I don't think the billboard is the best idea.

Orange&BlueMohawk
09-14-2011, 03:45 PM
If the fans get stuck having to accept Orton as our quarterback and be publicly embarrassed by it, then they should be stuck having to publicly accept that the fans are displeased enough to spend their own money show it.

Better than their money going to the organization to 1.) not spend it and/or 2.)give it to someone that can't produce when they are expected to.

My opinions.

ghwk
09-14-2011, 03:46 PM
He did. He outplayed Orton last year in his limited time with the same roster. He outplayed him this preseason. The only place Orton was better was in shorts and a red penny. And thus this whole 'controversy.'

Either way, I don't think the billboard is the best idea.

As much as I wish you were right I haven't heard anyone that watched the practices that knows football say this.

ghwk
09-14-2011, 03:48 PM
If the fans get stuck having to accept Orton as our quarterback and be publicly embarrassed by it, then they should be stuck having to publicly accept that the fans are displeased enough to spend their own money show it.Better than their money going to the organization to 1.) not spend it and/or 2.)give it to someone that can't produce when they are expected to.

My opinions.

You don't think they got that message when 70 thousand people started booing in the 3rd quarter?

Shouting louder at a deaf man isn't going to make him hear any better. ROFL!

TailgateNut
09-14-2011, 03:53 PM
You don't think they got that message when 70 thousand people started booing in the 3rd quarter?

****ing moron. 1. there weren't 70000 in the stadium by that time because all the fairweather fans went home when a drop of rain hit them. 2 by my estimate maybe 1/8-1/10 of the remaining "people" boo'ed.

ColoradoDarin
09-14-2011, 03:54 PM
As much as I wish you were right I haven't heard anyone that watched the practices that knows football say this.

LOL

Chris
09-14-2011, 03:55 PM
About as smart as pieing Rupert Murdoch in the face during an investigative hearing.

tsiguy96
09-14-2011, 03:55 PM

preseason games, he was undoubtedly better.

ghwk
09-14-2011, 03:56 PM
****ing moron. 1. there weren't 70000 in the stadium by that time because all the fairweather fans went home when a drop of rain hit them. 2 by my estimate maybe 1/8-1/10 of the remaining "people" boo'ed.

That makes me a ****ing moron? Empty stadium + boos pretty much sends the same message don't you think c*m bucket?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 03:57 PM

That's about right. Figure it must have sounded louder on TV, but I'd say 90% WERE NOT booing or chanting Tim's name, at least in my general vicinity.

ghwk
09-14-2011, 04:00 PM
That's about right. Figure it must have sounded louder on TV, but I'd say 90% WERE NOT booing or chanting Tim's name, at least in my general vicinity.

I wasn't at the game, only know what I heard and saw on TV and then the next day in the news.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 04:00 PM
That makes me a ****ing moron? Empty stadium + boos pretty much sends the same message don't you think c*m bucket?

He is saying 10 to 12 percent of the remaining people booed. Maybe he thinks you are a moron for not knowing the math. Hell, I don't know but I think your post was over reacting unless ESPN panning the crowd for fans wearing #15 and booing means "all 70,000" fans to you.

ghwk
09-14-2011, 04:06 PM
He is saying 10 to 12 percent of the remaining people booed. Maybe he thinks you are a moron for not knowing the math. Hell, I don't know but I think your post was over reacting unless ESPN panning the crowd for fans wearing #15 and booing means "all 70,000" fans to you.

Forget the math, it wasn't the main point. 5 people were booing and 10 were left in the stadium. Whatever. The only real point being made was that the FO knows the fans want him benched and Orton knows the fans want him benched. I want him benched. Weenernut got caught up on the numbers instead because he couldn't follow the point being made.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 04:08 PM

...and if that side of the Miami rumors are true?

Then doesn't how much he is getting paid COMPLETELY justify it? Ya know, since he may have decided to take more money to stay in a city that hates him than to take a pay cut to go where he was wanted.

And the intent isn't to dehumanize him or his family. It's to send a goddamn message to EFX who apparently NEED to get teabagged by the goddamn thing to acknowledge it.

Agamemnon
09-14-2011, 04:09 PM

You really need some help. You may well be the most delusional poster on these boards (and that's saying something).

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 04:09 PM

Well you two sit with the rest of Orton's family but you're probably far removed with the rest of the stadium.

ghwk
09-14-2011, 04:11 PM
...and if that side of the Miami rumors are true?

Then doesn't how much he is getting paid COMPLETELY justify it? Ya know, since he may have decided to take more money to stay in a city that hates him than to take a pay cut to go where he was wanted.

And the intent isn't to dehumanize him or his family. It's to send a goddamn message to EFX who apparently NEED to get teabagged by the goddamn thing to acknowledge it.

I get that. But it's an outcome from the billboard he doesn't deserve. That was the only point I was making about 20 posts ago.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 04:12 PM
I get that. But it's an outcome from the billboard he doesn't deserve. That was the only point I was making about 20 posts ago.

Well, like has been said, he doesn't deserve 9 million dollars either, so we can call it a wash and not feel guilty bro.

OABB
09-14-2011, 04:16 PM
**** you Kyle Orton.

**** you.

Dagmar
09-14-2011, 04:19 PM
This place is getting as crazy as the McD reign!

TailgateNut
09-14-2011, 04:20 PM

Same here. In fact aside from the 3 assclowns behind me I didn't see/hear any boos from our section, but then most of those folks have been there since 2001.

Leave it to those who don't attend games to "know it all". Hilarious!

OABB
09-14-2011, 04:22 PM
Same here. In fact aside from the 3 assclowns behind me I didn't see/hear any boos from our section, but then most of those folks have been there since 2001.

Leave it to those who don't attend games to "know it all". Hilarious!

Maybe the camera mic's weren't set to delusional?

TailgateNut
09-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Well you two sit with the rest of Orton's family but you're probably far removed with the rest of the stadium.

I don't know him nor were he sits, but I do know you don't support the Broncos in any way other than your constant dribble and mis-placed know-it-all attitude. You are part of the cancer!

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 04:24 PM
I don't know him nor were he sits, but I do know you don't support the Broncos in any way other than your constant dribble and mis-placed know-it-all attitude. You are part of the cancer!

Weird.

OABB
09-14-2011, 04:24 PM

It's way worse IMO. there is a fix available right now. MCD had to lose gm duties or get fired to change things. now all we need to do is just pull floppy stonebottoms from the game and we will improve.

That simple notion is enough to make people go bat**** crazy- like I am going.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 04:25 PM
Btw, fan police chief, how much is your RV for sale for?

You know, while you criticize OTHER PEOPLE'S fan-dom?

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 04:27 PM
Maybe the camera mic's weren't set to delusional?

Give me a break. You don't think the ESPN cameras were zoning in on Tebow fans only? They made it appear everyone was screaming for Tebow by showing every #15 jersey wearing fan booing him and getting people like you and GWHK to believe it was every person. So, yes they tilted it the way they wanted to create a topic....like we discuss here since last offseason.
I am not saying there are people that want the change but be at least realistic on what happened during the game.

vancejohnson82
09-14-2011, 04:27 PM
If I was Orton I would put up a billboard right next to it...

"I'm the starter....deal with it"

garandman
09-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Already viral....

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/09/broncos-fans-plan-billboard-we-dont-want-orton/1

OABB
09-14-2011, 04:31 PM
Give me a break. You don't think the ESPN cameras were zoning in on Tebow fans only? They made it appear everyone was screaming for Tebow by showing every #15 jersey wearing fan booing him and getting people like you and GWHK to believe it was every person. So, yes they tilted it the way they wanted to create a topic....like we discuss here since last offseason.
I am not saying there are people that want the change but be at least realistic on what happened during the game.

I know bud...I just really like ****ing with tgn. its like candy.

jhns
09-14-2011, 04:32 PM

Money has everything to do with it. You can give me a few million and I yell whatever the hell you want at me.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 04:35 PM
BTW, I won't contribute to this billboard, still think Orton should start but Tebow coming into the game on goalline and short yardage plays but if there are enough people pissed off about Orton's play and have now seen two out of the last three coaches not listen to their cries, then put it up. I don't think it shows bad light on the city or fans by voicing their opinion. I just hope it doesn't cause internal problems within the team locker room.

Bronx33
09-14-2011, 04:35 PM
That is a stupid idea ( just stupid)

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 04:37 PM
If I was Orton I would put up a billboard right next to it...

"I'm the starter....deal with it"

Thanks to this genius FO, he's got the extra money to do it.

DHallblows
09-14-2011, 04:38 PM
I'll be blunt. From where I was sitting, the boos were pretty quiet and I never heard any "Tebow" chants. And my section 536 is in a completely different area of the stadium than where TN sits.
ESPN had some very cleverly placed mics...

WolfpackGuy
09-14-2011, 04:40 PM
The "planning on attending the Super Bowl" is funnier than the actual billboard idea...

ghwk
09-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Money has everything to do with it. You can give me a few million and I yell whatever the hell you want at me.

Big surprise.

TailgateNut
09-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Btw, fan police chief, how much is your RV for sale for?

You know, while you criticize OTHER PEOPLE'S fan-dom?

Why the **** would your dumb girene ass care. 1. you couldn't afford it. 2. you don't attend games. 3. If you did, no one beside OABB, Jhizz and "Armegeddon" would join you (wait, that wouldn't work, because none of attend games, they also just provide lip service).

OABB
09-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Why the **** would your dumb girene ass care. 1. you couldn't afford it. 2. you don't attend games. 3. If you did, no one beside OABB, Jhizz and "Armegeddon" would join you (wait, that wouldn't work, because none of attend games, they also just provide lip service).

I attend games. It's just really expensive and hard to get time off from work. And as long as we aren't even trying to win I am not going to shell out big money to go.

But in a few weeks when Orton is on the street and you and elusive are fighting over who gets to use the straw first for your Orton Felch fest, I will be watching Tim Tebow saving this franchise right there in Denver.

Book it, the week he is named starter, I will be there.

Punisher
09-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Hey they get an A for effort

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 04:51 PM

lol

Great post.

But out of general curiosity, what is "girene"?

Is that some 1840s insult from when you were young?

Sim Pilot 4.0
09-14-2011, 04:54 PM
simply not true. this team was in a position to win this game with ZERO threat of a running game, however ortons mistakes threw it away...

The only reason we were in position was because the raiders had so many penalties. The teams that win in this league run the ball with success. The teams that lose dont have success or are inconsistent running the ball. As fans we look at the glamor positions and forget about the trenches. This is why this debate is raging on and on. if we step back and look at the team the problems are clear and the method to fix it is clear.

We need more talent at every position especially the lines and we need better players at the skill positions. RB is a glaring need. I hope Fox improves the running game. People seem to forget how all of these things are tied together. I dont think Orton is a world beater but i know he can be more effective with a running game that is consistent.

boltaneer
09-14-2011, 05:04 PM
This is freaking hilarious.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 05:06 PM
The only reason we were in position was because the raiders had so many penalties. The teams that win in this league run the ball with success. The teams that lose dont have success or are inconsistent running the ball. As fans we look at the glamor positions and forget about the trenches. This is why this debate is raging on and on. if we step back and look at the team the problems are clear and the method to fix it is clear.

I take it you forgot about our 3rd and 10 or more about 1/2 dozen times?
We had almost as many penalties and being stuffed on our runs put us one less down and almost same (or more) yardage to go for the first down.

vonqkilla
09-14-2011, 05:31 PM
I support them %100.

Finger Roll
09-14-2011, 05:33 PM
I'm all for it. Sounds like a solid idea.

DBroncos4life
09-14-2011, 05:37 PM

It's still his fault.

TailgateNut
09-14-2011, 05:42 PM
lol

Great post.

But out of general curiosity, what is "girene"?

Is that some 1840s insult from when you were young?

You know gdam well what it is. Dumb mfing groundpounding IQ challenged leatherneck.

theAPAOps5
09-14-2011, 05:43 PM
PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ SOMETHING REALLY REALLY REALLY STUPID

On Monday night when the fans were chanting Tebow I decided to come with a remix. I started chanting Quinn, Quinn, Quinn. It was classic watching the heads spin around with a look as if to say, "What the **** did I just hear!"

Orton had his supporters, there was a section a few over from me who were chanting for him. Of course they only had one real opportunity to chant and that was when the game was out of hand and Orton had nothing on the line anymore and he came out of his shell for the TD drive.

TOLD YOU SO

THE719!
09-14-2011, 05:47 PM
If this happens Denver will officially be known to the country as a fan base of dumbasses and a cow town. I thought Monday was bad when Tebow fans started chanting for Tebow, but this is sad.

vancejohnson82
On Monday night when the fans were chanting Tebow I decided to come with a remix. I started chanting Quinn, Quinn, Quinn. It was classic watching the heads spin around with a look as if to say, "What the **** did I just hear!"

Orton had his supporters, there was a section a few over from me who were chanting for him. Of course they only had one real opportunity to chant and that was when the game was out of hand and Orton had nothing on the line anymore and he came out of his shell for the TD drive.

yea.....that game was outta hand in a hurry

I pretty much shut it off in the 1st quarter they were beating us so bad

DBroncos4life

WTF? Over three minutes left, two time outs and the two minute warning down just three points and the game was out of hand???

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 05:48 PM

The game was out of hand? Are you ****ing kidding me? We stop the Raiders with two tries and we get the ball back for a tie or winning drive. Come on Apa, be smarter than that!

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 05:50 PM
LOL. I post and two others claiming the same thing. Apa, your love for Tebow or hatred of Orton withstanding, that was a stupid thing to say.

vancejohnson82
09-14-2011, 05:54 PM
LOL. I post and two others claiming the same thing. Apa, your love for Tebow or hatred of Orton withstanding, that was a stupid thing to say.

obviously you don't know that garbage time starts when you are down by 3

theAPAOps5
09-14-2011, 05:57 PM

:spit: I just came back to laugh at myself and say how stupid I just sounded. And the Mane is already on top of it. I love this place!

I don't even hate Orton as much as the majority of the haters. I just strongly dislike him.

theAPAOps5
09-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Ok I edited it but made sure to leave what I originally said in its entirety as I deserve the redicule of a thousand Bob's for that!

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 06:01 PM
It's still his fault.

The funny thing:

It is.

broncosteven
09-14-2011, 06:03 PM

**** them all!

Most weren't born before the mid-90's hell some weren't following football until 3-5 years ago yet they think they know it all and we should blindly follow punks like mCd because. Just because.

Kaylore
09-14-2011, 06:03 PM
Is it silly? Yes. But its their money and if they want to waste their time, which they will be doing, that's their money. The only people who will win doing this is the billboard company.

Orton can silence his critics by playing better.

vancejohnson82
09-14-2011, 06:04 PM
:spit: I just came back to laugh at myself and say how stupid I just sounded. And the Mane is already on top of it. I love this place!

I don't even hate Orton as much as the majority of the haters. I just strongly dislike him.

ok....you are forgiven

DBroncos4life
09-14-2011, 06:04 PM
The funny thing:

It is.

I know it is. This toss in QB is pissing off all the fans and he wouldn't be here without McDs retarded thinking. I know you hate Orton but it could be worse we could have ended up with Cassel. LOL

theAPAOps5
09-14-2011, 06:05 PM
ok....you are forgiven

Too soon. I need at least a week of Mane redicule for that.

broncosteven
09-14-2011, 06:10 PM

No where near commotion from all mCd mistakes, that dude would hose up every other week.

Despite that there were a lot of people that supported him to the bitter end.

TailgateNut
09-14-2011, 06:12 PM

How do we do this?;)

theAPAOps5
09-14-2011, 06:13 PM
How do we do this?;)

That goes out in honor of Kaylore. People used that in the past and it set him off! Use it every chance I can get. I mean seriously that is redicules !

WolfpackGuy
09-14-2011, 06:15 PM

You know that feeling Elway gave us all those times when the game was on the line?

Bore-ton repeatedly gives off the exact opposite feeling, so your lack of faith was understandable.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 06:18 PM
That goes out in honor of Kaylore. People used that in the past and it set him off! Use it every chance I can get. I mean seriously that is redicules !

You know I once heard a wide receiver for the Broncos say the same thing. I was going to say it was Eric Decker but that wasn't correct. I think it was somebody else. Name slips me right now. Probably a guy that reminds me of him.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 06:19 PM
You know I once heard a wide receiver for the Broncos say the same thing. I was going to say it was Eric Decker but that wasn't correct. I think it was somebody else. Name slips me right now. Probably a guy that reminds me of him.

I know exactly who you're talking about:

http://i55.tinypic.com/10h53cl.jpg

Broncoman13
09-14-2011, 06:32 PM
WTF? Over three minutes left, two time outs and the two minute warning down just three points and the game was out of hand???

With Orton at QB... yeah, it's out of hand!

Next time we get in the redzone blurt out whatever comes to mind. I bet it sounds something like this, "Please no more field goals" or "Please score a TD to shut everyone up" or "If he takes a sack here I will freak" or "Maybe we should try something different in the redzone." Whatever it is, you can bet it won't be a vote of confidence for Kyle Orton to score a TD.

When Moreno caught that screen pass and Dilfer was giving him Kudos for wrapping up and going down at the 6 while protecting the ball, I was yelling at the TV saying you have to sell out and try to score there b/c there is a 1 in 4 chance that Kyle Orton is going to get you in the endzone.

Dagmar
09-14-2011, 06:42 PM
No where near commotion from all mCd mistakes, that dude would hose up every other week.

Despite that there were a lot of people that supported him to the bitter end.

Like me! I supported him until the Raiders game/spygate. Still glad we dumped Frown cannon and Marshall, but admit I was wrong with my loyalty. Scheffler was incidental and meant little, getting rid of Hillis was retarded. It was a disaster. I wish we'd just kept Shanny at this point.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Like me! I supported him until the Raiders game/spygate. Still glad we dumped Frown cannon and Marshall, but admit I was wrong with my loyalty. Scheffler was incidental and meant little, getting rid of Hillis was retarded. It was a disaster. I wish we'd just kept Shanny at this point.
I supported him until Hillis trade and then I critiqued every little thing that he did wrong and it grew to hate. I understood the firing of Mike but looking back now, we got worse and not better. Keeping Mike might have not got us above 8-8 but that record looks better than 4-12.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 06:48 PM
I can fit an entire kielbasa in my mouth, if you get my drift ;)

Seriously, please stop sending me PMs like this ^

I'm not into it.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Little early for the injection and tequila chaser tonight, Rev. Take the next shot so we can see the "phaggot" and "semen" references in your posts. BTW, how is the poll doing in your favor for the "Is Reverend Retarded?" thread.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100014

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Little early for the injection and tequila chaser tonight, Rev. Take the next shot so we can see the "phaggot" and "semen" references in your posts. BTW, how is the poll doing in your favor for the "Is Reverend Retarded?" thread.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100014

lol I like that thread.

And totally sober.

Here's the funny thing. You made your avy a pic of me meaning 1 of 2 things:

1. You're obsessed with me.

2. I'm THAT in your head.

Do you think either option bothers me? Lol, loser.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 07:07 PM
lol I like that thread.

And totally sober.

Here's the funny thing. You made your avy a pic of me meaning 1 of 2 things:

1. You're obsessed with me.

2. I'm THAT in your head.

Do you think either option bothers me? Lol, loser.

Dude, I waited to put that up. A couple nights ago, I took it as frustrated with the game and you were totally drunk. This time, you are obsessed with me and once again put some "gay" reference in a post that wasn't even directed at you. You start **** all the time. With that said,
1) That thread is pretty spot on
2) You being sober proves your childish acts (posts) has no excuse
3) My avatar could have been put up in the last 5 months but chose not to do it. Last two days proved it was a good idea to leave up for a few days.
4) Yes, things bother you. So much a few months back that you had a tantrum and had to have your "Worst posters of the mane" which barely registered a bleep on me or the other few you wanted to expose. It failed unless claiming Karenin and Champagne Powder on your side is points for you.
5) If making enemies is your goal, you are doing a great job. You take yourself and your opinions way too serious. Maybe that is you or maybe you take Steroids and it has an effect on your personality. Whatever it is, it isn't very good.
6) The more you use "phaggot", "Semen" and "gay" towards me, has me wondering if you are hiding the fact that you have deep issues with your sexuality. Working out and showing off your biceps online could be your cry for gay attention. WHo knows? Maybe I am wrong.
7) You derailing another thread with your obsession with me.

epicSocialism4tw
09-14-2011, 07:13 PM
The thread has been taken down over there...anyone have a picture?

Dr. Broncenstein
09-14-2011, 07:15 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1wEfHreqDzI/SN7cu8eYjrI/AAAAAAAAB9A/U9nddH84GSc/S220/boiled+bunny.jpg

vancejohnson82
09-14-2011, 07:16 PM
this thread has potential

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Dude, I waited to put that up. A couple nights ago, I took it as frustrated with the game and you were totally drunk. This time, you are obsessed with me and once again put some "gay" reference in a post that wasn't even directed at you. You start **** all the time. With that said,
1) That thread is pretty spot on
2) You being sober proves your childish acts (posts) has no excuse
3) My avatar could have been put up in the last 5 months but chose not to do it. Last two days proved it was a good idea to leave up for a few days.
4) Yes, things bother you. So much a few months back that you had a tantrum and had to have your "Worst posters of the mane" which barely registered a bleep on me or the other few you wanted to expose. It failed unless claiming Karenin and Champagne Powder on your side is points for you.
5) If making enemies is your goal, you are doing a great job. You take yourself and your opinions way too serious. Maybe that is you or maybe you take Steroids and it has an effect on your personality. Whatever it is, it isn't very good.
6) The more you use "phaggot", "Semen" and "gay" towards me, has me wondering if you are hiding the fact that you have deep issues with your sexuality. Working out and showing off your biceps online could be your cry for gay attention. WHo knows? Maybe I am wrong.

Tell ya what... you win and I'll give you more than 2 seconds of attention today:

...So you think it's LESS sad that you admitted to considering this for 5 months?

Ha!

And, no, it doesn't bother me. I just think you are a major douche bag. For reasons you're pretty much exposing in this post. If it bothered me, I wouldn't love posters like Dr Bronc and others who've made fun of me in the past.

I just dont like YOU. Not because you "call me out" (and you don't, by the way, you just express your own pathetic insecurities), but because you have NOTHING worthwhile to me. Not football posts. Not sense of humor. Not even an entertaining or respectable personality.

You're just a **** stain.

As "making enemies", do you mean you and baja and Chris? If so, I feel awful that I've alienated myself from such a triumvirate of scum. Your association of ****stains is amusing that you guys have had the opportunity to bond because I have a loathsome distaste for each of you. As is, once again, I don't care. I chose to tell douche bags like you exactly what I think of them for the express reason of NOT WANTING TO HAVE ANY FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION.

...because you guys are idiots. Like seriously, it's sickening.

Enjoy finding your identity through me. Like you have in your avy. How will I sleep tonight when someone I laugh at is admittedly stewing over me obsessively for 5 months?

Oh and just for you:

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/3/2/129120682331034921.jpg

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 07:20 PM
And I mean that with every imaginable ounce of truth.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 07:30 PM
See Rev. Gay slurs were really useful in Junior High and High School. You use them while in your 30s which is pretty sad. I laugh when you think only Chris, Baja and myself have a problem with you. You are so full of yourself, you think you are so loved. Trust me on this, you purposely rub people the wrong way and it sticks with them on their feelings about you. Many you wouldnt know because they don't want the "Wrath of Rev" on an otherwise peaceful board. Just in this thread putting the gif of Slater and the blond dude with "You're Gay" or whatever is what you are about. Nobody attacked you in the thread but you are bothered by me.
I do bring something to this board. Your worst poster thread and complaints had posters stating the opposite. What you think isn't funny is because you have an issue with me. I take light hearted posts to threads that are funny or serious Bronco discussion. Your opinion of me rolls right off because you are not a fair critic. You have an agenda. Run with it because it is all yours and nobody can take that away from you. It could be your security blanket.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 07:32 PM
See Rev. Gay slurs were really useful in Junior High and High School. You use them while in your 30s which is pretty sad. I laugh when you think only Chris, Baja and myself have a problem with you. You are so full of yourself, you think you are so loved. Trust me on this, you purposely rub people the wrong way and it sticks with them on their feelings about you. Many you wouldnt know because they don't want the "Wrath of Rev" on an otherwise peaceful board. Just in this thread putting the gif of Slater and the blond dude with "You're Gay" or whatever is what you are about. Nobody attacked you in the thread but you are bothered by me.
I do bring something to this board. Your worst poster thread and complaints had posters stating the opposite. What you think isn't funny is because you have an issue with me. I take light hearted posts to threads that are funny or serious Bronco discussion. Your opinion of me rolls right off because you are not a fair critic. You have an agenda. Run with it because it is all yours and nobody can take that away from you. It could be your security blanket.

You realize you obsess over topless pictures of me, right?

Just wanna clear that up... I can send you more if it'll mean that much to me.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 07:37 PM
I think it bothers you. Maybe throw in a lobster to lighten the mood. Obsession is needing to make pics of a penis, stating the words gay or phaggot. Your obsession with me here probably isn't healthy. Add your hatred of Orton has really got you going. Not healthy Rev, not healty.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 07:38 PM
I think it bothers you. Maybe throw in a lobster to lighten the mood. Obsession is needing to make pics of ****.s, stating the words gay or phaggot. Your obsession with me here probably isn't healthy. Add your hatred of Orton has really got you going. Not healthy Rev, not healty.

So wait a second... just so I can help you try and make sense since you're dreadful lacking the capacity to do it yourself:

Am I a cocky a-hole who thinks too highly of himself or am I insecure and get really bothered by this?

...Can you clear that up quick?

And lol at "my" obsession as your avy is a topless pic of me....

epicSocialism4tw
09-14-2011, 07:41 PM
http://warmowski.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/slapfight.jpg

epicSocialism4tw
09-14-2011, 07:42 PM
http://bostinnovation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/slapfight1.jpg

epicSocialism4tw
09-14-2011, 07:44 PM
http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/nerd-fight.jpg

epicSocialism4tw
09-14-2011, 07:45 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D2__HdsjZFA/TFgl66xEUaI/AAAAAAAABV8/wjWPWYEP9MI/s1600/nerd-fight.jpg

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 07:47 PM
http://bostinnovation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/slapfight1.jpg

I feel this is more appropriate. It even shows how desperately he(she) is perched there trying to get attention:

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/122009/1260864788_jersey_shore_snooki_punch.gif

rugbythug
09-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Anyone else feel like the Rev and BroncoCali just need to do the Deed and get it over with?

broncocalijohn
09-14-2011, 07:50 PM
So wait a second... just so I can help you try and make sense since you're dreadful lacking the capacity to do it yourself:

Am I a cocky a-hole who thinks too highly of himself or am I insecure and get really bothered by this?

...Can you clear that up quick?

And lol at "my" obsession as your avy is a topless pic of me....

Actually both. Just like hot chicks that need to have the reassurance that everyone likes them, they look good, etc. You fall in the catagory of the most insecure people are ones that have a coc.ky attitude but are always needing to know that they are not being exposed. Maybe like a cheerleader. You need to be "out there" but anything negative about you and you have trouble with it.
The avy of you is great. You keep bringing it up. If it didnt bother you, you would have stopped talking about it posts ago. If I was obsessed with hating you, I would have had this up back in May. You think you run the board how you want it. You, once again, derailed this thread for your own personal reasons. Just like you did Monday night into the weeee hours of the morning (3:45AM in Florida). Here is a thought; Stop answering my posts! Especially when the response is "phaggot", "gay" "semen....". But I know you can't. You are what you are and that is part of your personality. For the sake of the board, put me on iggy and then you wont need to respond to anything I say.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Actually both. Just like hot chicks that need to have the reassurance that everyone likes them, they look good, etc. You fall in the catagory of the most insecure people are ones that have a coc.ky attitude but are always needing to know that they are not being exposed. Maybe like a cheerleader. You need to be "out there" but anything negative about you and you have trouble with it.
The avy of you is great. You keep bringing it up. If it didnt bother you, you would have stopped talking about it posts ago. If I was obsessed with hating you, I would have had this up back in May. You think you run the board how you want it. You, once again, derailed this thread for your own personal reasons. Just like you did Monday night into the weeee hours of the morning (3:45AM in Florida). Here is a thought; Stop answering my posts! Especially when the response is "phaggot", "gay" "semen....". But I know you can't. You are what you are and that is part of your personality. For the sake of the board, put me on iggy and then you wont need to respond to anything I say.

Yup...

You're not obsessed at all. Hilarious!

Finger Roll
09-14-2011, 08:10 PM
I guess some people enjoy being diks.

broncosteven
09-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Anyone else feel like the Rev and BroncoCali just need to do the Deed and get it over with?

I think this can be solved by them reading "Failure is Not an Option" to each other via Skype.

Of course for this to work Rev has to read topless and BCJ has to keep his hands and junk off camera.

LOL

vancejohnson82
09-14-2011, 08:40 PM
remind me not to put a pic up of myself topless with my aunt

it may be used against me

Dagmar
09-14-2011, 08:51 PM
This thread makes me think of the Ben Affleck phenomenon, after watching Gone Baby Gone and The Town... J Lo bloody sucks.

1993 - Dazed And Confused
1997 - Good Will Hunting, Chasing Amy
1998 - Armageddon
1999 - Dogma

*Meets J-Lo*

2003 - Daredevil, Gigli, Paycheck
2004 - Surviving Christmas, Jersey Girl

*Breaks up with J-Lo*

2006 - Hollywoodland
2007 - Gone Baby Gone (Dir)
2009 - State Of Play
2010 - The Company Men, The Town

I mean, man, she sucked!!!

I have no idea what this thread is about.

Rohirrim
09-14-2011, 09:17 PM
I can see yanking the $10,000 back out of the SB scheme. But then to spend it on a billboard? Why not spend a week diving off Bali, or something? A ****ing billboard? Get a life.

tnedator
09-14-2011, 09:22 PM
I'll be blunt. From where I was sitting, the boos were pretty quiet and I never heard any "Tebow" chants. And my section 536 is in a completely different area of the stadium than where TN sits.
ESPN had some very cleverly placed mics...

Someone sitting in my seats in the south stands said the chants for Tebow were loud.

tnedator
09-14-2011, 09:24 PM
Wow!

The mods over there deleted the thread. They say it was because they guy asked for money via his paypal account.

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Orange&BlueMohawk
09-14-2011, 09:31 PM

True. But he isn't blind. Public humiliation can be a strong motivator. Look at what its making fans do. They want to put up billboards to show how unhappy they are.

I bet they get the message when they have to see it. And when the media gets a hold of it, it can snowball into a pretty big deal. I bet it make the original QB controversy pale in comparison.

tnedator
09-14-2011, 09:45 PM
Someone just said they saw the news teasing the "Tebow Billboards" coming up in the next segment. This was one of the Colorado stations. I can't imagine the front office likes this.

As a fan, I don't like the team dealing with all of the Orton/Tebow questions, hearing Tebow chants, seeing this stuff on the news, or seeing billboards.

Mile High Mojoe
09-14-2011, 09:47 PM
LOL at the people saying it makes our fans look bad. I for one would be proud of fans that have the balls to do this. We are being force-fed liquified dog **** and we are bad fans when we protest? **** off.

My sentiments exactly.

theAPAOps5
09-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Someone just said they saw the news teasing the "Tebow Billboards" coming up in the next segment. This was one of the Colorado stations. I can't imagine the front office likes this.

As a fan, I don't like the team dealing with all of the Orton/Tebow questions, hearing Tebow chants, seeing this stuff on the news, or seeing billboards.

They were reading the post word for word on the local sports station as well.

tnedator
09-14-2011, 10:06 PM
They were reading the post word for word on the local sports station as well.

Hope they printed it out, if they plan to read it again. lol

montrose
09-15-2011, 06:36 AM
CJ & Klatt had on the guy leading the charge - http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=96&c=743&f=187251

I also understand he's setting up a PayPal account for those that want to contribute.

TheReverend
09-15-2011, 07:05 AM
CJ & Klatt had on the guy leading the charge - http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=96&c=743&f=187251

I also understand he's setting up a PayPal account for those that want to contribute.

In before he's a millionaire.

bronco militia
09-15-2011, 07:10 AM
mehh...whatever. It's a free country

Flex Gunmetal
09-15-2011, 07:39 AM
For the sake of the board, put me on iggy and then you wont need to respond to anything I say.
Ya bro, take the high road after you took the time to caption a picture of him and use it as an avy. You really think that's more mature than him calling you a phaggot?
lmao get real.

Eldorado
09-15-2011, 07:40 AM
Ya bro, take the high road after you took the time to caption a picture of him and use it as an avy. You really think that's more mature than calling you a phaggot?
lmao get real.

Yeah. Noooobody sees through that one. lulz.

TheReverend
09-15-2011, 07:52 AM
Ya bro, take the high road after you took the time to caption a picture of him and use it as an avy. You really think that's more mature than him calling you a phaggot?
lmao get real.

Yeah. Noooobody sees through that one. lulz.

Come on guys, he spent 5 months mulling over that decision. A lot of thought and effort went into that, so try and be a littttttttttttttle nice.

Flex Gunmetal
09-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Come on guys, he spent 5 months mulling over that decision. A lot of thought and effort went into that, so try and be a littttttttttttttle nice.

True. I wouldn't expect much more from a 40 year old grown ass man.
http://i.imgur.com/bO5CK.gif

rugbythug
09-15-2011, 09:08 AM
Are there any threads on the om that don't include. You 2 beating each other off?

TheReverend
09-15-2011, 09:17 AM
Are there any threads on the om that don't include. You 2 beating each other off?

Not many. You want in? :kiss:

Dr. Broncenstein
09-15-2011, 09:18 AM
I'm here for the gangbang?

Tombstone RJ
09-15-2011, 09:28 AM
I'm here for the gangbang?

you're too late brother...

TheReverend
09-15-2011, 09:34 AM
you're too late brother...

It's cool.

I had some juice and a nap. I'm ready to go again.

broncocalijohn
09-15-2011, 09:40 AM
lmao get real.

Obviously you have not followed the posts since Monday night. Go back and see his tirade from then and follow it to his Slater gay picture. That is when I put it up. if you can't then see his M.O, then I can't help you. This will be up for a few days. His attitude will continue. Let me know after you follow his post and look at the threads and get back to me.

DenverBroncosJM
09-15-2011, 09:43 AM
How can anyone blame the fans? The fans did not cause this the front office did.

You can't have a trade set up for Orton and then it not go through then name him the starter when you have someone exciting and popular on the bench. Bad management caused this not " horrible fans"

I said it before and I'll say it again Elway sure does get cut a lot of slack around here.

maven
09-15-2011, 09:43 AM

I was bored listening to it. Is he putting up the billboard or what? I thought he already had the money.

TheReverend
09-15-2011, 09:52 AM
Obviously you have not followed the posts since Monday night. Go back and see his tirade from then and follow it to his Slater gay picture. That is when I put it up. if you can't then see his M.O, then I can't help you. This will be up for a few days. His attitude will continue. Let me know after you follow his post and look at the threads and get back to me.

You're so sad it's adorable.

It's why I haven't put you on ignore yet.

Dagmar
09-15-2011, 11:06 AM
It's cool.

I had some juice and a nap. I'm ready to go again.

Tequila and Gatorade?

TheReverend
09-15-2011, 11:09 AM
Tequila and Gatorade?

I wish.

DrFate
09-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Orton can silence his critics by playing better.

If Orton answered the reporters with 'The fans want wins. If we win, the fans will support the entire team, including me. If we don't win, they have every right to boo/buy signs/sky write/etc.' he'd look like a pro's pro and get some PR capital back from this fanbase. Right now he has none.

Instead, he's apparently a stupid prick: 'I don't care what the fans think and I'm not going to answer your stupid questions'.

If the front office is going to continue to shoot itself in the foot, the LEAST they could do is hire a PR guy to give Orton some structure in how he deals with the fan blowback.

Some people on this board are PR types, right?

crawdad
09-15-2011, 11:53 AM
Just be patient. We lose a few more games and we will get to see Orton benched IMO. Especially drop the ball for no reason Orton. Hell that is Jason Campbells thing not Orton.

Still Jano misses that kick, Prater hits his and we win that game. It's nothing like we sucked last yr so suck it up Bronco fans. We have a winnable game this week. :)

Great post, Cut! PMA is the way to go! We could use alot more of it around here. All this negativity is sickening!

jhns
09-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Great post, Cut! PMA is the way to go! We could use alot more of it around here. All this negativity is sickening!

You are such a little girl...

crawdad
09-15-2011, 11:58 AM
Come out to the Tailgate sometime and meet this girl! You might have fun you negative prick!

jhns
09-15-2011, 12:02 PM
Come out to the Tailgate sometime and meet this girl! You might have fun you negative prick!

Negative?

I would but the lockout forced me to make alternative vacation plans this year. You can find me at most Husker games though.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-15-2011, 12:17 PM
If Orton answered the reporters with 'The fans want wins. If we win, the fans will support the entire team, including me. If we don't win, they have every right to boo/buy signs/sky write/etc.' he'd look like a pro's pro and get some PR capital back from this fanbase. Right now he has none.

Instead, he's apparently a stupid prick: 'I don't care what the fans think and I'm not going to answer your stupid questions'.

If the front office is going to continue to shoot itself in the foot, the LEAST they could do is hire a PR guy to give Orton some structure in how he deals with the fan blowback.

Some people on this board are PR types, right?

I don't know about you guys, but I'd much rather the quarterback of my football team learn how to effectively deal with the media than work with his position coaches to get better. I mean, let's think about what REALLY matters here.

jhns
09-15-2011, 12:20 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'd much rather the quarterback of my football team learn how to effectively deal with the media than work with his position coaches to get better. I mean, let's think about what REALLY matters here.

LOL

At what point has Orton gotten better since he has been here?

DrFate
09-15-2011, 12:22 PM

I realize you hang on Orton's jock, and that's fine. Whatever gets you through the day...

But the topic of this thread is essentially how the fans feel about Orton. It demonstrates a lack of professionalism (and intelligence) that he can't even give the stock answers in interviews. Maybe he should try watching Bull Durham.

Given Orton's win/loss record lately, I'm confident in saying he's got PLENTY of room to 'get better'.

swaiy
09-15-2011, 12:23 PM
LOL

At what point has Orton gotten better since he has been here?

What are you talking about? He was a winner before he got here and his stats improve every year. Oh wait...

Dr. Broncenstein
09-15-2011, 12:37 PM
I realize you hang on Orton's jock, and that's fine. Whatever gets you through the day...

But the topic of this thread is essentially how the fans feel about Orton. It demonstrates a lack of professionalism (and intelligence) that he can't even give the stock answers in interviews. Maybe he should try watching Bull Durham.

Given Orton's win/loss record lately, I'm confident in saying he's got PLENTY of room to 'get better'.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KeVca9MwDX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NSFW language. That aside I still laugh at the "I love winning" line.

Rolandftw
09-15-2011, 01:01 PM
The billboard is very embarrassing. Makes Broncos fans look like fools thinking a billboard advertisement is really going to make our #3 QB the starter.

Secondly, the crazy amount of hysteria in one loss is basically the same as the hysteria among Chief fans. The irony of it all would be incredibly funny, if I wasn't a Broncos fan.

Dedhed
09-15-2011, 01:11 PM
The billboard is very embarrassing. Makes Broncos fans look like fools thinking a billboard advertisement is really going to make our #3 QB the starter.

Secondly, the crazy amount of hysteria in one loss is basically the same as the hysteria among Chief fans. The irony of it all would be incredibly funny, if I wasn't a Broncos fan.

First of all, let's drop the #3 QB crap. It's dimwitted at best.

Secondly, investing in a Start Tebow billboard is far better entertainment than watching Orton attempt to lead this offense.

Stagger Lee
09-15-2011, 01:12 PM

It's not about one loss. It's about losing 19 of the past 24 games with Orton under center. I'd say that's a big enough sample size to judge what he is.

Also, after losing 19 of 24, I think it's high time that all the talking heads on TV, and all the Orton apologists here admit, that he can't possibly "give us the best chance to win". He's had 24 chances to win over the last year and a half, and he's won a grand total of 5.

broncosteven
09-15-2011, 01:18 PM
This thread makes me think of the Ben Affleck phenomenon, after watching Gone Baby Gone and The Town... J Lo bloody sucks.

1993 - Dazed And Confused
1997 - Good Will Hunting, Chasing Amy
1998 - Armageddon
1999 - Dogma

*Meets J-Lo*

2003 - Daredevil, Gigli, Paycheck
2004 - Surviving Christmas, Jersey Girl

*Breaks up with J-Lo*

2006 - Hollywoodland
2007 - Gone Baby Gone (Dir)
2009 - State Of Play
2010 - The Company Men, The Town

I mean, man, she sucked!!!

I have no idea what this thread is about.

Where does Reindeer Games fall on this list? That had to be one of the worst movies of all time.

Flex Gunmetal
09-15-2011, 01:18 PM

Lol what a joke.

Miss I.
09-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Where does Reindeer Games fall on this list? That had to be one of the worst movies of all time.

yes but also Armageddon sucked so I am not sure the theory holds water anyway.

swaiy
09-15-2011, 01:23 PM
I can't believe they are discussing this **** on ESPN.

Although I find it hilarious that they felt it necessary to mention, "Orton lead the team down the field WHILE they were chanting for Tebow and scored."

It was also said that our "supposedly improved defense should have made a stop to get Orton the ball back."

That second statement was true but damn... I guess it was all the defense's fault.

Rolandftw
09-15-2011, 01:24 PM
It's not about one loss. It's about losing 19 of the past 24 games with Orton under center. I'd say that's a big enough sample size to judge what he is.

Also, after losing 19 of 24, I think it's high time that all the talking heads on TV, and all the Orton apologists here admit, that he can't possibly "give us the best chance to win". He's had 24 chances to win over the last year and a half, and he's won a grand total of 5.

You don't make a move at QB after one game BASED off of the last couple seasons. If that was the issue, then he never should have been named the starter to begin with. What happened the last two years does NOT matter to the current regime at all.

It's stupid because it's a waste of time and money and there's zero percent chance it's going to impact anything. If the team continues to lose (as many here hope.. suck for Luck after one week is so very, very smart), then they'll probably start Quinn (Yay!). It'll have nothing to do with what a couple of morons did with a billboard.

And it's pretty obvious Tebow is #3. He's probably closer to #4, then he is to #2.

Stagger Lee
09-15-2011, 01:27 PM
You don't make a move at QB after one game BASED off of the last couple seasons. If that was the issue, then he never should have been named the starter to begin with. What happened the last two years does NOT matter to the current regime at all.

It's stupid because it's a waste of time and money and there's zero percent chance it's going to impact anything. If the team continues to lose (as many here hope.. suck for Luck after one week is so very, very smart), then they'll probably start Quinn (Yay!). It'll have nothing to do with what a couple of morons did with a billboard.

And it's pretty obvious Tebow is #3. He's probably closer to #4, then he is to #2.

I agree it's stupid to put up a billboard, I'm just saying I understand the frustration. I also agree he should have never been named starter this year.

If you can't name this years starter based on last years production, I'm not sure what criteria to use.

DrFate
09-15-2011, 01:27 PM
I can't believe they are discussing this **** on ESPN.

Although I find it hilarious that they felt it necessary to mention, "Orton lead the team down the field WHILE they were chanting for Tebow and scored."

It was also said that our "supposedly improved defense should have made a stop to get Orton the ball back."

That second statement was true but damn... I guess it was all the defense's fault.

Just saw that on NFL live myself - Stink said Orton had a 'mastery of the offense'.

Apparently they ignore how Orton loves to pad stats late when the team is down by two or more scores (as was wisely pointed out in the most recent podcast)

swaiy
09-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Just saw that on NFL live myself - Stink said Orton had a 'mastery of the offense'.

Apparently they ignore how Orton loves to pad stats late when the team is down by two or more scores (as was wisely pointed out in the most recent podcast)

"Mastery of the offense." What a joke.

He should after being the starter for so long.

I wonder why the master failed to beat so many blitzes. What really boggled my mind about this past game was how the Raiders ran the exact same blitz twice in a row and succeeded.

DrFate
09-15-2011, 01:37 PM
"Mastery of the offense." What a joke.

he's 'mastered' going 3-14 in has last 17 starts...

Miss I.
09-15-2011, 01:38 PM
http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/images/marcelo-pixie-04-10.jpg

vonqkilla
09-15-2011, 01:40 PM
The worst is the apologists.

” its not all his fault ”
” fluke fumble”
” he doesn't play defense”

His two turnovers cost us the game. No pressure on him at all in those two plays.

He just flat out choked like the bears backup trash that he is.

TDmvp
09-15-2011, 01:40 PM
This thread has totally helped with my bummed outedness over the loss ...

Well played guys , well played.

TheReverend
09-15-2011, 01:45 PM
he's 'mastered' going 3-14 in has last 17 starts...

5-22 in the last 27...

TDmvp
09-15-2011, 01:48 PM
5-22 in the last 27...

God are we really 5-22 over our last 27 ? ... I've been trying to block it all out.

vonqkilla
09-15-2011, 01:50 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-tebowstake

Perfect, no tebow package anymore.

Great. We should just play 10 on offense.

Luck here we come.

KO5K
09-15-2011, 01:50 PM
5-22 in the last 27...

He's only started 29 games for us...

He's 5-18 since the 6-0 start, don't know here you got that stat from.

DrFate
09-15-2011, 01:51 PM
5-22 in the last 27...

Thank you for the larger sampling :)

TheReverend
09-15-2011, 01:58 PM
He's only started 29 games for us...

You're right and repped for the correction.

It's 5-18 in the past 23.

Way better ::)

Agamemnon
09-15-2011, 01:59 PM

It'll be 5-22 real soon...

KO5K
09-15-2011, 02:00 PM

No doubt the stat you posted will be correct soon enough.

DrFate
09-15-2011, 02:02 PM
It'll be 5-22 real soon...

With Elway you ALWAYS felt like we had a chance to win (I felt a lot of the same things with Plummer)

With Orton, you are on the edge of your seat waiting for him to give the game away - and when it happens you are sad/pissed/whatever, but never surprised.

Steve Sewell
09-15-2011, 02:06 PM
What are you talking about? He was a winner before he got here and his stats improve every year. Oh wait...

What about his stats in the win column and clutch situations? Have those improved?

DrFate
09-15-2011, 02:08 PM
What about his stats in the win column and clutch situations? Have those improved?

He was being sarcastic

colorado jones
09-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Bronco fandom is in the crapper....this thread is proof.

All this thread needs is Mcgruder to be complete.

Rolandftw
09-15-2011, 03:16 PM
With Elway you ALWAYS felt like we had a chance to win (I felt a lot of the same things with Plummer)

Oh please. If people had faith that the Broncos would win with Plummer, it was because of their defense and not anything Jake did. All I heard was the Broncos won in spite of Plummer.

TheReverend
09-15-2011, 03:17 PM
"Kyle Orton vs. Denver's fan base -- and the Bengals

Broncos fans are begging for Tim Tebow. What they're really begging for is a win. If that doesn't come at homeagainst the Bengals this week -- even if Orton plays well -- the outcry for Tebow will grow even louder. Coach John Fox, who isn't even acknowledging the Tebow-Orton issue, is playing the best quarterback after giving Tebow ample opportunity to win the job in the offseason. He won't bail on Orton right away. But if Orton doesn't start performing well in games -- especially against the Bengals -- he will shorten Orton's leash. What could really make things tough for Orton is if he's outplayed by rookie Andy Dalton or backup Bruce Gradkowski if Dalton's unable to go. This will be a tough game for Denver's offense against a Cincinnati D that's very physical and coming together at all three levels. Orton will have to be a lot better than he was against the Raiders."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d822431a8/article/domes-reaction-to-vick-return-among-top-week-2-subplots?module=HP11_cp

Can anyone fill me on when the bolded statement occurred?

I guess I just don't remember it that way :/

Agamemnon
09-15-2011, 03:23 PM
"Kyle Orton vs. Denver's fan base -- and the Bengals

Broncos fans are begging for Tim Tebow. What they're really begging for is a win. If that doesn't come at homeagainst the Bengals this week -- even if Orton plays well -- the outcry for Tebow will grow even louder. Coach John Fox, who isn't even acknowledging the Tebow-Orton issue, is playing the best quarterback after giving Tebow ample opportunity to win the job in the offseason. He won't bail on Orton right away. But if Orton doesn't start performing well in games -- especially against the Bengals -- he will shorten Orton's leash. What could really make things tough for Orton is if he's outplayed by rookie Andy Dalton or backup Bruce Gradkowski if Dalton's unable to go. This will be a tough game for Denver's offense against a Cincinnati D that's very physical and coming together at all three levels. Orton will have to be a lot better than he was against the Raiders."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d822431a8/article/domes-reaction-to-vick-return-among-top-week-2-subplots?module=HP11_cp

Can anyone fill me on when the bolded statement occurred?

I guess I just don't remember it that way :/

Typical media. Don't let the facts get in the way of your story...

Rolandftw
09-15-2011, 03:28 PM
I agree it's stupid to put up a billboard, I'm just saying I understand the frustration. I also agree he should have never been named starter this year.

If you can't name this years starter based on last years production, I'm not sure what criteria to use.

I understand the frustration, but I think it's pent up frustration related to our last two seasons. And the billboards are overreaction; if we're 0-3 or something I could understand it more.

I can only assume that Fox saw something in camp in Orton that he didn't see in the other QB's. He was by far the most productive QB in the preseason so it really wasn't much of a choice.

A lot of people were impressed with Tebow's preseason performance. I wasn't one of those people. I got the impression that he had a lot of work to do to be a starting QB in the league.

Personally, I wasn't a big fan of McDaniels coaching philosophy and so I'm not going to judge him too much from what happened the last couple seasons. His first year in Denver, he had some opportunities to get us to the playoffs and so if fans are judging him from 2009, I see their point--he definitely let the team down.

But 2010? No way, was that team going to be a competitive club with the defense they had and the o line declining as it did.

Agamemnon
09-15-2011, 03:32 PM
I understand the frustration, but I think it's pent up frustration related to our last two seasons. And the billboards are overreaction; if we're 0-3 or something I could understand it more.

I can only assume that Fox saw something in camp in Orton that he didn't see in the other QB's. He was by far the most productive QB in the preseason so it really wasn't much of a choice.

A lot of people were impressed with Tebow's preseason performance. I wasn't one of those people. I got the impression that he had a lot of work to do to be a starting QB in the league.

Personally, I wasn't a big fan of McDaniels coaching philosophy and so I'm not going to judge him too much from what happened the last couple seasons. His first year in Denver, he had some opportunities to get us to the playoffs and so if fans are judging him from 2009, I see their point--he definitely let the team down.

But 2010? No way, was that team going to be a competitive club with the defense they had and the o line declining as it did.

You say that Orton was by far our most productive QB in preseason even though Tebow, who you say didn't look ready, had a better QB rating. Not sure I follow your logic.

Blueflame
09-15-2011, 03:37 PM
So a group of Broncos fans wants to invest a bunch of money in a showy but meaningless protest that will actually achieve nothing beyond making them look like a bunch of clowns in the national sports media... while carrying the significance of a fart in a whirlwind with the coaches/FO. Spectacular. (golf clap)

canadianbroncosfan
09-15-2011, 03:38 PM
Okay the billboard is a stupid idea, for Christ's sake go to the friggin Super Bowl even though the Broncos won't be there! However Coach Fox claiming that he couldn't hear the chants is equally as stupid. Sure he's got to stand by his decision, I respect that but you also have to take accountability and own your mistakes. That it doesn't seem he's willing to do. At least Cam Newton is smiling cause he probably wouldn't of had the game he did if Fox was still with the Panthers.

Agamemnon
09-15-2011, 03:50 PM

With Orton, you are on the edge of your seat waiting for him to give the game away - and when it happens you are sad/pissed/whatever, but never surprised.

I'd only be surprised if he actually made a play that won a game. Even those instances when he supposedly has have all been flukish in one way or another (tipped pass, stupid PI penalty, WR making a thousand guys miss, etc.).

Popps
09-15-2011, 04:10 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tZVdR19E5mU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lev Vyvanse
09-15-2011, 04:21 PM
I just saw this on the news. The guy says it's going to cost $10,000. The guy dresses like eminem and is from Kentucky. I'm skeptical.

Bronx33
09-15-2011, 04:22 PM
So a group of Broncos fans wants to invest a bunch of money in a showy but meaningless protest that will actually achieve nothing beyond making them look like a bunch of clowns in the national sports media... while carrying the significance of a fart in a whirlwind with the coaches/FO. Spectacular. (golf clap)

In short yes..

Old Dude
09-15-2011, 04:52 PM
The only thing the billboard will accomplish would be the lowering of the trade value of both Tebow and Orton.

Tebow will play when Fox thinks he's ready, which probably won't be while Fox is here.