PDA

View Full Version : QB Controversy and boobirds

Vine
09-14-2011, 07:43 AM
Management has no one to blame as they have completely brought it all down on themselves.

If Tebow really isn't as good as most of the fans think, then maybe they should have allowed him to expose that during the preseason. Instead, Tebow really never got a fair shot in preseason.

Fact is, in what little opportunities we have seen Tebow, he has actually played quite well. So, until Tebow proves he's no good, as so much of the media claims he is, the fans are going to boo every time Orton makes a fool out of himself.

go_broncos
09-14-2011, 07:45 AM
Exactly..Fox is stupid not to start Tebow.

tsiguy96
09-14-2011, 07:48 AM
pretty much agree. orton is the starting QB and consistently shows why he gets booed, untouched fumbles, cant score in red zone, ridiculous INT. until these issues get addressed he will continue to get booed, and the booing extends to entire management. weve all witnessed the night and day difference between orton and tebow, its not ridiculous that we want him to play. everytime tebow gets on the field it seems something special happens.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 07:55 AM
I'm just glad this thread was started to clear the whole thing up. Solid.

long beach bronco
09-14-2011, 07:55 AM
Managements first mistake was not drafting a DT (in any round) and then finally signed one after all of the studs were gone. Then they failed to deal Orton, (a fourth or fifth round pick would have been good). Then they signed washed up Willis M, when they should have went after a speed back and a big bruising back. They just sat on their money and signed a few washed up players for cheap and this is the product that we now have. It's going to get worse because this team has no depth if a starter should go down. The last few years being a broncos fan has been embarrassing.

jhns
09-14-2011, 07:56 AM

Your hero sure did well.

Gort
09-14-2011, 08:01 AM
Your hero sure did well.

ruh roh!

now you've done it.

he's going to respond by saying that Orton passed for over 300 yards and its not his fault that the Broncos lost.

then you're going to say that Orton dropped the ball with a wide open receiver for what would have been the go-ahead touchdown.

then he's going to say that the ball was wet and at that point we're off on a another 50-page thread.

:punched:

jhns
09-14-2011, 08:03 AM
ruh roh!

now you've done it.

he's going to respond by saying that Orton passed for over 300 yards and its not his fault that the Broncos lost.

then you're going to say that Orton dropped the ball with a wide open receiver for what would have been the go-ahead touchdown.

then he's going to say that the ball was wet and at that point we're off on a another 50-page thread.

:punched:

Only 50?

go_broncos
09-14-2011, 08:05 AM

TheElusiveKyleOrton...ROFL!

OABB
09-14-2011, 08:13 AM

hey buddy! where you been guy?

anywhooo, did you get a chance to watch the game?

gonna need you to go**** yourself mkay?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 08:14 AM
Your hero sure did well.

Not really. Odd that you'd think so, though.

go_broncos
09-14-2011, 08:15 AM

Please change your picture..He is holding the ball wrong..
He needs to drop it when he throws.

jhns
09-14-2011, 08:16 AM

It was clearly wet out and the rest of the teams fault.

Traveler
09-14-2011, 08:16 AM
Managements first mistake was not drafting a DT (in any round) and then finally signed one after all of the studs were gone. Then they failed to deal Orton, (a fourth or fifth round pick would have been good). Then they signed washed up Willis M, when they should have went after a speed back and a big bruising back. They just sat on their money and signed a few washed up players for cheap and this is the product that we now have. It's going to get worse because this team has no depth if a starter should go down. The last few years being a broncos fan has been embarrassing.

The trade didn't go through because of management. It fell through because the Fins didn't like the numbers Orton wanted on a new contract extension.

That is the only reason Orton is still a Bronco.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 08:18 AM
It was clearly wet out and the rest of the teams fault.

No, actually, it wasn't anyone else's fault. Ball was wet, but he should be able to hold onto a wet ball.

Why do you so desperately need to make an enemy out of me, jizz? Do you have a sad home life?

jhns
09-14-2011, 08:20 AM
No, actually, it wasn't anyone else's fault. Ball was wet, but he should be able to hold onto a wet ball.

Why do you so desperately need to make an enemy out of me, jizz? Do you have a sad home life?

You are fun when you get upset. Why are you so calm today? Finally get laid?

Steve Sewell
09-14-2011, 08:22 AM

Ah, you're back. That sure was a long pap smear appointment!

OABB
09-14-2011, 08:22 AM

laid to rest maybe.

vonqkilla
09-14-2011, 08:24 AM
Fox knows what you and I know, but he (A) doesn't want to lose the players in the locker room, (B) understands that he can't keep Orton as a sulking backup on the bench, and (C) believes genuinely the Broncos will win with Orton and not with Tebow, who doesn't have much, if any, private support in the Broncos' chain of command. - woody paige

Tebow is not getting a fair chance.

Our flag football champion Neckbeard is the best chance we got

At luck

Steve Sewell
Managements first mistake was not drafting a DT (in any round) and then finally signed one after all of the studs were gone. Then they failed to deal Orton, (a fourth or fifth round pick would have been good). Then they signed washed up Willis M, when they should have went after a speed back and a big bruising back. They just sat on their money and signed a few washed up players for cheap and this is the product that we now have. It's going to get worse because this team has no depth if a starter should go down. The last few years being a broncos fan has been like getting kicked in the dick repeatedly.

Fixed

bendog
I predict immortality for this thread.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Yup. This looks like a place I should be hanging out at.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 08:49 AM

Got laid all weekend, actually. Can't wait to get back to Denver for more in a week or so.

Why are you so upset? Never get laid?

jhns
09-14-2011, 08:54 AM
Got laid all weekend, actually. Can't wait to get back to Denver for more in a week or so.

I'm never upset. I always post with a smile on my face. My gf is insecure. I never have trouble getting laid.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 08:57 AM
I'm never upset. I always post with a smile on my face. My gf is insecure. I never have trouble getting laid.

What a lovely thing to say about your girlfriend.

OABB
09-14-2011, 08:59 AM

every bronco fan got ****ed this weekend by your spunkmate.

you were just the only one who enjoyed it.

Dagmar
09-14-2011, 09:01 AM

Ha!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 09:01 AM

/yawn

Oh good. Captain Angrypants is here.

Dagmar
09-14-2011, 09:03 AM
I think TheElusiveKyleOrton is admitting that Orton was kind of ****. If he is willing to admit that, must we act like children?

bronco militia
09-14-2011, 09:03 AM
all Kyle has to do is play better

ROFL!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 09:06 AM
I think TheElusiveKyleOrton is admitting that Orton was kind of ****. If he is willing to admit that, must we act like children?

You know the answer to this. Some folks just aren't grown up, and have no interest in becoming grown up.

bendog
09-14-2011, 09:08 AM
If they can't run the ball, qb is immaterial. Tebow does give an added benefit though. He can run it out of the shotgun. It's not an NFL offense, and eventually someone will rack up Tebow, but unless a team can make a defense play 7 in the box on neutral downs, they will suck.

Turd_Ferguson
09-14-2011, 09:13 AM

Did "she" have a neck beard and stumble when "she" walked? Did "she" clumsily drop things all the time? That wasn't as woman... That was Kyle Orton!!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 09:16 AM
Did "she" have a neck beard and stumble when "she" walked? Did "she" clumsily drop things all the time? That wasn't as woman... That was Kyle Orton!!

Nope. Clean shaven, everywhere.

Didn't stumble or drop anything.

Are you going to at least TRY to be creative? Can't you do better, "Turd"?

strafen
09-14-2011, 09:21 AM

You're such an asskisser, is disturbing...^5

Dagmar
09-14-2011, 09:22 AM
Coherent sentence, make please.

Gort
09-14-2011, 09:27 AM
You're such an asskisser, is disturbing...^5

didn't Dagmar get drunk once and post a poll asking if people here liked him and pending the results he was either going to quit the forum or jump off a bridge or something like that?

Dagmar
09-14-2011, 09:28 AM
didn't Dagmar get drunk once and post a poll asking if people here liked him and pending the results he was either going to quit the forum or jump off a bridge or something like that?

ROFL! No!

Sounds like a cracking idea though. Where's my tequila and gatorade...

TheDave
09-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Yup. This looks like a place I should be hanging out at.

I was thinking the same thing...

Got laid all weekend, actually. Can't wait to get back to Denver for more in a week or so...

Never mind...

gyldenlove
09-14-2011, 09:55 AM
http://qualitythread.com/images/Logo-QualityThread.jpg

bowtown
09-14-2011, 09:58 AM
BRB... googleing boob-irds.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 10:00 AM
BRB... googleing boob-irds.

http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/angry-birds-bra.jpg

ant1999e
09-14-2011, 10:00 AM

This is exactly what I thought when I read his post. LOL

BMF Bronco
09-14-2011, 10:01 AM
classic thread here!

ant1999e
09-14-2011, 10:02 AM
hey buddy! where you been guy?

anywhooo, did you get a chance to watch the game?

gonna need you to go**** yourself mkay?

Notice she stayed away until your thread went to the second page.

Dagmar
09-14-2011, 10:02 AM

Hilarious!

bowtown
09-14-2011, 10:03 AM

Hilarious!Hilarious!

bronco militia
09-14-2011, 10:05 AM

Ha!Ha!...awesome. that looks like the winner for next years mothers day present from the kids

bronco militia
09-14-2011, 10:17 AM
maybe this gal can help Kyle with his balls

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TSR3jhRjzfk&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TSR3jhRjzfk&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

DBroncos4life
09-14-2011, 10:27 AM
The trade didn't go through because of management. It fell through because the Fins didn't like the numbers Orton wanted on a new contract extension.

That is the only reason Orton is still a Bronco.

I'm not shocked that this fact gets lost every time something like this comes up. The truth has become less important on here to prove a point.

OABB
09-14-2011, 10:31 AM
You know the answer to this. Some folks just aren't grown up, and have no interest in becoming grown up.

eat my poopsickle.

bendog
09-14-2011, 10:32 AM
I'm not shocked that this fact gets lost every time something like this comes up. The truth has become less important on here to prove a point.

But that wasn't the end of the story. If dove valley really wanted to move the guy, they had the option of trying for a sign and trade. Orton gets an extension, more up front, but gives up some overall from this year's salary. Once they saw Tebow, they didn't really shop the guy that hard. And Tebow did improve throught the abbreviated camp, at least from all I recall reading at the time.

Quoydogs
09-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Nope. Clean shaven, everywhere.

Didn't stumble or drop anything. So what if she weighed 300 lbs. Beauty is on the inside.

Are you going to at least TRY to be creative? Can't you do better, "Turd"?

Fixed it for ya.

OABB
09-14-2011, 10:55 AM

heres a cute animal photo referencing that I am teabagging theelusivekyleorton .

DBroncos4life
09-14-2011, 10:55 AM
But that wasn't the end of the story. If dove valley really wanted to move the guy, they had the option of trying for a sign and trade. Orton gets an extension, more up front, but gives up some overall from this year's salary. Once they saw Tebow, they didn't really shop the guy that hard. And Tebow did improve throught the abbreviated camp, at least from all I recall reading at the time.

Pretty much only ONE team was looking at Orton and that was the Phins. If they couldn't get a deal done what makes you think the would have taken on the extra money and years we would have had to sign him for to make this happen. Hell man we would have signed him to a longer deal and been stuck with him longer. That would have went over like a lead balloon.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Fixed it for ya.

Really? That's the best you've got?

The trolling on this board has hit a new low in creativity.

24champ
09-14-2011, 11:02 AM

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrcpnslFd01qjt47jo1_500.gif

Dedhed
09-14-2011, 11:03 AM

No one really needs to work to make you look like a fool. We have two months worth of your own posts that do that.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-14-2011, 11:05 AM
No one really needs to work to make you look like a fool. We have two months worth of your own posts that do that.

How does that address the lack of creativity?

Oh right. It doesn't. Subtle nuance is lost on Deadhead.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 11:11 AM

::)

For every link SPECULATING it didn't go through because of Orton's financial demands there's another saying it was because we wouldn't budge on compensation.

maher_tyler
09-14-2011, 11:24 AM
Management has no one to blame as they have completely brought it all down on themselves.

If Tebow really isn't as good as most of the fans think, then maybe they should have allowed him to expose that during the preseason. Instead, Tebow really never got a fair shot in preseason.

Fact is, in what little opportunities we have seen Tebow, he has actually played quite well. So, until Tebow proves he's no good, as so much of the media claims he is, the fans are going to boo every time Orton makes a fool out of himself.

At first i didn't think that he looked all that great. After awhile it was hard to ignore the good stats he was putting up. He was playing against 2nd/3rd stringer but was playing with the same and obviously worse talent, yet was still putting up decent numbers. With the loss of OTA etc..it hurt Tebow but with the pre-season and the first few weeks of the season to get some more practice in, i don't see what would be so bad in putting him in in week 7 after the bye, imo!

DBroncos4life
09-14-2011, 11:29 AM
::)

For every link SPECULATING it didn't go through because of Orton's financial demands there's another saying it was because we wouldn't budge on compensation.

Prove it then.

OABB
09-14-2011, 12:03 PM
At first i didn't think that he looked all that great. After awhile it was hard to ignore the good stats he was putting up. He was playing against 2nd/3rd stringer but was playing with the same and obviously worse talent, yet was still putting up decent numbers. With the loss of OTA etc..it hurt Tebow but with the pre-season and the first few weeks of the season to get some more practice in, i don't see what would be so bad in putting him in in week 7 after the bye, imo!

we'd be 0-6?

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Prove it then.

Wait... I don't understand.

After I point out you saying something was nothing more than speculation, you ask me to prove the other side of the speculation?

...because I'M saying there isn't public proof.

If you're saying, "prove that there are articles claiming it was compensation", then okay:

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2011/07/the-kyle-orton-trade-situation-is-a-stare-down-the-dolphins-and-the-denver-broncos-both-want-to-complete-a-trade-involving.html

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/07/28/orton-deal-at-a-stalemate/

Etc

Dedhed
09-14-2011, 12:23 PM
How does that address the lack of creativity?

Oh right. It doesn't. Subtle nuance is lost on Deadhead.

I was pointing out that no one is going to put much energy into arguing with you anymore because the case on your takes is pretty much closed at this point. Thus the lack of creativity.

Everything is apparently lost on you.

Stagger Lee
09-14-2011, 12:29 PM
I was pointing out that no one is going to put much energy into arguing with you anymore because the case on your takes is pretty much closed at this point. Thus the lack of creativity.

Everything is apparently lost on you.

There is nothing on this earth that lacks creativity more than Kyle Orton.

ol#7
09-14-2011, 01:58 PM
There is nothing on this earth that lacks athletic ability, inspirational play, leadership, manliness, improvisation, non-turtling into the arms of a d-lineman-ness more than Kyle Orton.

Made a minor correction for you!

Stagger Lee
09-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Made a minor correction for you!

Facts.

broncswin
09-14-2011, 02:26 PM
Please change your picture..He is holding the ball wrong..
He needs to drop it when he throws.

can't believe they actually got a pic of him holding on to the ball and not in the fetal position...must have been preseason

maher_tyler
09-14-2011, 02:50 PM
we'd be 0-6?

If Orton stays in i don't us beating anyone other than the Bungles, and that won't be a gimmie...

Look at our schedule..GB is gonna win by 21+. At best we'll be 2-3. I'm going to say 1-4 and that's just being real. Pretty much all the teams on our schedule have looked good in week 1 except the Vikes, KC and Cinci.

Popps
09-14-2011, 02:59 PM
If we can just get a few more threads on this thing... I'm sure something will happen.

BMF Bronco
09-14-2011, 03:06 PM
If we can just get a few more threads on this thing... I'm sure something will happen.

PM me bro...

Quoydogs
09-16-2011, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post

This.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-16-2011, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post

This.

Resurrecting a two days-dead thread, and your contribution is "This."?

I stand by my statement.

OABB
09-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Resurrecting a two days-dead thread, and your contribution is "This."?

I stand by my statement.

you suck.

OABB
09-16-2011, 09:22 AM
you suck.

this.

DrFate
09-16-2011, 09:24 AM

Shocked!

DontBeMessin
09-16-2011, 09:26 AM

I find it funny that people who were not at practices or going over plays can say Tebow is ready?

That asscheese Idaho tree ***ker might have a 2 TD 15 INT ratio in practice and can't remember plays!!!

Do you want him in?!?! If you can't trust your coaches decisions and owners decisions. Why are even Donkie fans?